Yard Supervisor Resume
Objective : Yard Supervisor operated electric, gas, and lp machines with and without sideshift capability. Operated electric floor jacks and narrow aisle reach trucks.Basic knowledge of math concepts. Maintain regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
Skills : Microsoft Office`, Forklift Operator, CDL Class A.
- Answers questions, identifies and directs customer to building materials and supplies in the yard and warehouse.
- Cuts lumber, screening, glass, and related materials to size requested by customer.
- Operates forklift safely and effectively to load, unload and move materials in the yard and warehouse.
- Assists customer in loading purchased materials safely and accurately into customer's vehicle.
- Verifies load ticket to ensure accuracy with purchased materials.
- Follows established loading and ticket procedures as listed in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Informs store management or personnel of any customer complaints or requests in a timely manner.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Loads product on to store delivery trucks for delivery and transfer.
Sr. Yard Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a Yard Supervisor position of employment that will allow to utilize interpersonal skills and strong work ethics,and required paperwork in support of fleet maintenance as needed.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Coreldraw.
- Managed 3-4 employees.CCC ONE Condition reports for Insurance Co.
- Assigned tasks to each employee.
- Scheduled maintenance for Loader vehicles.
- Ordered necessary equipment to perform job duties for employees.
- Verified work was been performed in a timely manner.
- Conduct monthly safety training meetings.
- Worked closely with customers, and office staff.
Jr. Yard Supervisor Resume
Objective : Yard Supervisor will directly report to the Vice President of Fleet Management and will be responsible for the administration and coordinator of the organizations fleet of motor vehicles, support compliance with government rules and regulations and manage databases.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Conducts vehicle inspections with drivers for safety, Department of Transportation, and program specific compliance
- Assists with quarterly vehicle appearance audits
- Assists with vendor performance auditing/score cards (conduct random audits)
- Works closely with the onsite fueling vendors and cleaning vendors as needed for guidance
- Submits daily reports to key stakeholders of yard activities
- Reports and escalates all issues and concerns with the fleet, the vendors, the drivers, and/or yard to management
- Manages DVIR and organize DVIR checks – ensure drivers are handling them in daily
Yard Supervisor I Resume
Objective : To maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet customers needs, the Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business.
Skills : Maintenance And Repairs, Working Knowlege Of Computers, Forklift Operating And Maintenance.
- Supervises the functions and working of the warehouse workers.
- Delegates and assigns tasks and targets and evaluate the work of the staff.
- Adheres to the compliance of all legal and safety procedures.
- Supervises proper shift allocations and ensure efficiency of all warehouse staff.
- Organizes and conducts necessary training activities for the staff and workers.
- Ensures the proper functioning and safe operations of all warehouse tools and equipment.
- Works effectively with other managers within functional team and supports new team members.
Yard Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Yard Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Management.
- Supervised and coordinated the activities of production and operating workers.
- Planed and established work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Helped to resolve all customer complaints or concerns.
- Helped to assist law enforcement with stolen material reports.
- Made sure that all equipment was running correctly, and made repairs as need be.
- Operated all equipment from forklift, excavator, and balers.
- Took inventory reports and formed packing list.
- Conducted weekly and monthly safety and environmental reports under OSHA regulations.
Yard Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Work successfully in a fast-paced, physical, indoor/outdoor warehouse environment. Responsible for meeting productivity requirements. Communication skills to understand, provide directions and respond to management inquiries. Effectively work as a team to achieve mission goals. Maintain production records. Basic knowledge of math concepts.
Skills : Forklift Operator, WEIMA Operator.
- Trains new employees, direct workflow, ensure timely completion.
- Moves trash and debris safely using forklift or pallet jack.
- Ensures work areas and facilities remain clean and organized.
- Maintains good housekeeping standards.
- Builds new pallets and grind down worn pallets.
- Reports faulty equipment and other safety hazards to management.
- Assists in safeguarding team members and property from harm, damage or theft.
- Promotes a safe work environment.
- Identifies cost saving opportunities.
Asst. Yard Supervisor Resume
Objective : Responsible for making sure the site is accessible for the start of production. The Yard Supervisor support dismantling and the cuts bay. This role would require compliance with established company policies and procedures.
Skills : Light Computer, Strong Forklift, Willingness To Learn More.
- Oversees yard operations personnel.
- Responsible for making sure the site is accessible for the start of production.
- Unloads haulers and stage cars for inventory department to inventory.
- Supports dismantling by bringing un-processed cars to dismantle and place vehicle back in the yard.
- Crushes vehicles that have reached their useful life.
- Supports the cuts bay.
- Emptys the scrap bins.
- Maintains Inventory locations and integrity of vehicles placed in the yard.
Associate Yard Supervisor Resume
Headline : Seeking employment that allows to grow professionally, while being able to utilize skills for the betterment of the organization with the best use of dedication, determination and resourcefulness.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Pinnacle Operating Systems, Powerpoint.
- Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Plans Mill operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing process.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization Trains and assists operators as needed to ensure adequate quality and productivity.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Directly supervises up to 20 employees.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Lead Yard Supervisor Resume
Summary : Looking for a work environment that is challenging and satisfying at the same time very energetic go-getter and an extremely well team player as Yard Supervisor. Maintain regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
Skills : Some Heavy Equipment Operation, Strong Quality, Great Communication In Customer Service.
- Assembled shoring equipment.
- Cut, welded, and fabricated steel.
- Made sure all equipment was safe.
- Organized and made sure trucks were loaded in a timely manner.
- Supervised employees that were in yard.
- Kept employees productive.
- Made sure customers received safe shoring equipment in a timely manner.
- Kept work organized and constant contact with operations supervisor.
Yard Supervisor Resume
Objective : Yard Supervisor is to manage day to day activities of Yard employees; perform various administrative duties in support of this function. Move incoming/ outgoing merchandise throughout warehouse.
Skills : Logistics, Management, Environment Quality.
- Provides hands-on supervision of employee work assignments to ensure maximum, quality productivity
- Ensures compliance with customer guidelines and requirements
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels to effectively satisfy productivity goals and expectations
- Prepares inventory for loading; build loads
- Identifies yard and equipment maintenance needs; initiate repair process, as needed
- Inspects product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Moves levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel-hooks, hoists, or elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.