Packaging Associate Resume
Headline : Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately.
Skills : Loading, Packing, Palletizing.
- Ensured chemical concentration levels are correct during CIP to Perform duties on the master sanitation list.
- Diagnosed and troubleshot machine issues to obtain maximum efficiency and quality, and minimize waste Operate forklift to stage.
- Checked production schedule at the beginning of a shift for a number of orders to be filled.
- Scheduled changes from previous shift Check for leaks on the filler, product lines, pumps and tanks as per daily checklist and records.
- Discarded initial packaged product at the beginning and the changeover.
- Performed package, dye, and weight checks at the start of each run, product change, package splice and every half hour throughout the run.
- Checked product code, parameters on filler and centerline for the correctness and product quality.
Packaging Associate II Resume
Headline : Hoping for a chance to move out of manufacturing and into an office based setting.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Retail Management.
- Separated pick order labels and put them into an order of dispatch.
- Maintained accuracy in filling orders. Used an RF unit order to enter information.
- Selected products to fill orders and keyed data into a MOVE computer program.
- Placed product in proper alpha/numeric labeled racking system.
- Pallet jack to moved empty pallets and for the purpose of lifting the pallet.
- Performed packaging operations as per the customer orders.
- Operated packaging machinery effectively to avoid any accidents, Troubleshoot equipment problems in a timely manner to avoid any delays.
Packaging Associate III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a quality organization where can share talents and experiences, work with a team of professionals in assisting with the growth of a profitable company.
Skills : Heavy equipment, Stocking, Packaging.
- Picked, packed and shipped orders to meet the daily requirements to our customers.
- Transferred into Inventory Control and worked as a cycle counter/inventory specialist.
- Promoted to Inventory Control supervisor and managed 90 million dollars of inventory and a staff of personnel.
- Assisted management with the relocation of the facility from Pennsylvania to Tennessee.
- Worked with both the current and new warehouses in their systems until all inventory was moved and the new warehouse.
- Relocated within the company to the Reno, Nevada facility and on as the IC supervisor and Administration supervisor.
- Operating packaging machinery within a fast-paced environment Completing required paperwork.
- Prepped and prepared sandwiches on an assembly line Count bread and prepare order sheet for next day Chop cut and slice for a veggie.
Packaging Associate/Analyst Resume
Headline : Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations.
Skills : Strong work ethic, Time management.
- Checked the quality of the product before it leaves production. Kept production equipment running optimally for high quantity and quality.
- Caught many of the major rejections other shifts did not notice. Skills Used Multi-tasking, trouble-shooting, attention to detail, leadership.
- Managed load verifications and quantities for Columbus Dispatch.
- Prepared Bill of Ladings for drivers, fed inserts into Hoppers, loaded trucks, wrapped pallets.
- Operated forklift, light inventory, packing materials, quality assurance, shipping/receiving.
- Responsible for inspected and packaged products for a pharmaceutical supplier under strict regulatory agency standards.
- Maintained a safe work environment by utilizing Best Practice manufacturing practices.
Packaging Associate/Executive Resume
Headline : Looking for a position withtin a company that offers training and opportunity for advancement. Ability Summary Hard worker who takes direction well and can work both in a team environment.
Skills : Packaging, Analysis.
- Built the orders to match the invoice and then deliver.
- Charged of matching the invoices with accounts and would also make sure that payment was received to their account or at the time of delivery.
- Delivered to the warehouse once a week and would unload the trailer and rotate the beer by date.
- Charged with starting and shutting down the following machines.
- Trained in are the filler, labeler, drop packer and forklift.
- Watched the lines of bottles on the conveyer belt for any miss labeled bottles, bottles that were not filled or missing caps.
- Charged of hooking the filler machine up to several different tanks depending on the style of beer would be making.
Packaging Associate/Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking employment or any position where skills, abilities and experience will contribute to operational efficiency.
Skills : Technical Skills, Shipping, Receiving.
- Assisted operators with daily processes from receipts of materials through delivery of finished goods to inventory.
- Complied with all regulatory/cGMP guidelines, and Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging standards and policies.
- Operated machinery, clean room/equipment and execute the packaging process according to batch records.
- Manually inspected, opened product/components, packed finished goods into shippers, etc and other duties as required.
- Independently performed material reconciliation and documentation in the batch record.
- Measured and documented process efficiencies, downtime and fished goods quantities.
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately and precisely in recording information.
- Demonstrated excellent proficiency in reading and the ability to understand and work from an Understanding of batch record.
Lead Packaging Associate Resume
Summary : Solution-focused, team oriented professional with broad based experience in fast paced, multifaceted settings. Proven ability to reinforce an organizations mission, increase client satisfaction.
Skills : Sales, Customer service.
- Packaged Associate Ensured the quality of products being packaged by inspecting for defects.
- Confirmed the lot code and expiration date were present, legible and in the correct location.
- Checked for damage to products and packages making sure the product was intact and had the appropriate quantity.
- Practiced and adhered to appropriate safety guidelines for safe housekeeping and personal protection.
- Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proved track record of providing oversight and effective leadership to complex projects.
- Demonstrated focus on achieving results and meeting deadlines with a high sense of urgency.
Asst. Packaging Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a permanent or temp to hire position in warehouse where experience, data entry and material handling skills can be used in a strong and stable company.
Skills : Customer Service, Licensing Insurance Agent.
- Assembled boxes, packed bagged products from the packaged tables into the cases.
- Placed them on pallets, cleaned, rotated, some housekeeping responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
- Able to worked weekends and overtime as needed.
- Placed the correct amount of packages into cartons.
- Checked to make sure that the correct cartons and labels are at the packaging station.
- Confirmed that the code date on the packages matches the magnets at the packaging machine.
- Inspected the product to ensure the product is according to specifications.
Associate Packaging Associate Resume
Summary : Strong performer in bedside manner, patient care and dietary consulting. Skilled nursing care, assisted living. Post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Skills : Customer Service, Housekeeping, Organizing.
- Presented Packaged products for retail and bulk customers.
- Developed inventory lot tracking procedures.
- Recorded daily product inventory and lot tracking information.
- Consulted on packaging and labeling changes.
- Met and consulted with packaging suppliers and purchasing team members.
- Updated production safety procedures including emergency evacuation plans and incident reporting procedures.
- Verified that the bag weight is correct.
Packaging Associate Resume
Headline : Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where can maximize manufacturing experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Scissor Lift Operator, Machine Operation.
- Weighed, measured and performed analytical work in the QA lab.
- Controlled and monitored PLC, Heat & Control, and Allen Bradley systems.
- Read computer monitors to make machine adjustments and setting speeds to their related specifications.
- Maintained written records as required by federal and state regulations.
- Followed specifications, formulas, policies and procedures to guarantee uniformity.
- Communicated with other shifts regarding current activities in progress.
- Maintained an orderly, clean, and safe working environment.