Network System Administrator Resume
Objective : Over 20 years experience in the Information Technology industry. Hands on experience in both hardware and software. Tremendous people skills with an orientation in clear and concise team communications. Technically able to tackle the most challenging tasks or problems efficiently and quickly with little or no impact on the business environment. Comfortable on both the server and client level.
Skills : Manager, IT, Excellent Communicator, Troubleshooter And Calm Under Pressure.
- Provisioned, Installed, Configured and Maintained FCLS network and systems.
- Created and processed Change Controls.
- Performed data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintained and administered computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Operated master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Designed, implemented & supported Site-to-Site VPN's & Client to Site VPN's Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Monitored network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
Bachelors In Applied Science
Sr. Network System Administrator Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in Network Administration with an organization which recognizes true potential and provides sufficient avenues for professional growth through nurturing technical skills and competencies.
Skills : Firewalls , Routers, VPN .
- Documented procedure manuals and maintained printers.
- Assisted with system analysis and special programming needs.
- Provided support for Ericsson services to Sprint and ClearWire.
- Maintained all Windows servers running several business critical applications for Sprint.
- Designed and administration of ClearWire's Active Directory which consists of 250 computer accounts and 450 user accounts.
- Built and Maintained ClearWire Group Policy.
- Installed and supported wide range of issues on Windows Server (2003/2008R2/2012).
Bachelors Of Science
Jr. Network System Administrator Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Systems Administrator consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost-effectively resolve challenging technical issues. Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, tools and testing methodologies.
Skills : Install & Manage, Microsoft Active Directory, Utilizing.
- Assisted installation technicians and client staff with application software installation, configuration and troubleshooting on end-user desktops .
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of IT-related functions including server, application and network infrastructure installation/maintenance.
- Managed, administered, supported and troubleshoot network infrastructure and remote systems including.ations as needed.
- Maintained, updated and managed MS Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Provided support in performance monitoring, backups, reporting, problem identification, management and resolution.
- Developed and implemented plans for network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Upgraded network by consulting with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating and installing enhancements.
BBA In Management
Asst. Network System Administrator Resume
Headline : 12+ years of extensive hands-on experience on every aspect of Windows servers, Linux, VMWare, LAN/WAN, SAN, Email systems and IT Infrastructure. Automation rollout, administration and maintenance Windows servers. Review and monitor all network performance, scheduling necessary actions to avoid system degradation and service interruption.
Skills : Project Management, Information Technology, Network Administration, Technical Support.
- Planned and implemented all network security, hardware and software.
- Led data backups and disaster .
- Coordinated with vendors and with company personnel to facilitate purchases.
- Provided users with training, references and technical support for computer problems.
- Set up and developed network for Oklahoma Youth Academy Charter Schools, including servers, Google Chromebooks, laptops and desktops for both students and teachers.
- Completed migration from ccMail to Exchange 5.5 for over 1200 mailboxes.
- Designed, setup and implemented backup strategy for entire network which include File server, Exchange 5.5, SQL, Oracle, DHCP, WINS, TCP/IP, IIS, ISA servers.
Associate Network System Administrator Resume
Objective : Customer-focused Desktop Support Technician with more than 10 years of success in a variety of computer operating systems applications and hardware. Analytical and adept at resolving complex desktop and network issues. Critical thinker who addresses customer support issues quickly and who consistently exceeds performance standards.
- Worked with other teams to design setup and implement the whole new branch office in Pittsburgh.
- Included SQL, Exchange, IIS, file and print servers, CISCO switches and routers.
- Prepared documents for backup and disaster recovery for all the production servers.
- Prepared and provided online training materials for all corporate users such as MS Outlook, customized software.
- Maintained, supported, monitored, and troubleshot LAN/WAN for over 50 Windows NT base servers with RAID 5 configuration such as file and print servers, IIS, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Pix, WINS, SNA, SQL, Oracle, backup servers.
- Monitored all servers' event logs, backup logs.
- Managed messaging environment with Exchange Server 2003/2007 & Blackberry servers in various locations.
Network System Administrator III Resume
Headline : To continue to progress within the field of Information Technology with the objective of taking advantage of and expanding upon current knowledge.
Skills : LAN & VPN/Remote Connectivity, TCP/IP, VMware Applications, MS Office.
- Secured network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Conducts technology orientation to students.
- Performed Windows 2000, 2003 administration duties and network support for GM Data infrastructure Responsible for responding to and routing customer .
- Interacted with change management to open, track, and modify existing non critical and critical changes per GMNADC SLA.
- Managed and coordinated 3 hour GM-NADC morning ramp to production call with each team on all severity levels.
- Hosted and scribed severity 1 and 2 issues on a meet me line for internal and external technical and business support resolutions.
- Created an Inventory Management System for the networking department using MYSQL Identified, reported and resolved network security violations .
MSc In Agricultural Economics
Network System Administrator II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as an Electrical Engineer or Electrical Control Systems Engineer, where I can utilize my education and experience, with opportunities for professional growth and development.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Operations Management, Production Management, Customer Relationship Management, Team Building, Microsoft Officce, ADP.
- Supported faculty and students conducting research on a network equipped with UNIX, PC, and Apple Macintosh computers.
- Performed system administration duties regarding both hardware and software on the Ethernet network, including the following services: NIS, NFS, DNS, .
- Assisted management in identifying negative trends in system performance or in the number of problems reported.
- Routinely exceed call-handling goals, closing an average of 60 calls daily (25% above quota) with a 75% first-call resolution ratio and an average talk-time of 5.5 minutes .
- Diagnosed, troubleshot and resolved a range of software, hardware and connectivity issues.
- Excelled in asking probing questions and researching, analyzing and rectifying problems.
- Resolved day-to-day customer technical problems by responding to requests submitted through the online helpdesk system, via phone, or in person.
High School Diploma
Network System Administrator I Resume
Summary : In search of a long term career opportunity that will capitalize upon existing experiences and skills, as an Information Technology professional, and also provide a rewarding and stimulating atmosphere that will nurture growth.
Skills : Networking, Computer Repair, Electrical, Mechanical, Server, Linux, Wireless, System Administration, Customer Service, Computer Networking Operations.
- Responsible for providing in-depth telephone and in-person support to staff in the following areas: hardware, standard office software applications, desktop and laptop operating systems (including Macs), financial applications, database applications, web-based applications, and custom applications.
- Performed problem analysis, research, isolation, resolution, and documentation of solutions in the call-tracking database.
- Provided basic server troubleshooting and support for the association's audio, visual, and conferencing systems and content management system.
- Resolved basic local area network (LAN) and wide area network problems.
- Supported and administered firewalls and security, wireless/networking, CISCO, CATOS, NX-OS, Nexus 7000/5000, ASA, Cisco Catalyst switches, Windows 7, Windows Vista/ Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, 2008 R2, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2008/2010.
- Responsible for all stages of installation and maintenance of Cisco L3.
- Managed switches and router equipment which is over 400 on 26+ racks across 80 buildings containing Cisco 6509/3750x/4500/5000nx/7000nx/ Switches, Storage SAN, NAS.
High School Diploma
Network System Administrator/Technician Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Network System Administrator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Python, Networking.
- Responsible for all stages of installation and maintenance of Cisco L3 managed switches and router equipment which is over 400 on 26+ racks across 80 buildings containing Cisco.
- Configured and troubleshoot VLAN's, STP, VTP, dot1q Trunking, DNS, DHCP, full duplex fiber optic SFP GBIC ether channels, Access Lists, and static routing.
- Built a guest wireless LAN with over 500 lightweight access points and 3 Cisco 5508 Wireless LAN Controllers in both a test and production environment using an isolated anchor controller within a DMZ.
- Configured and maintained a variety of modules for the 6500 Switch including.
- Coordinated network rack move, planned bldg.
- Monitored and administered numerous Cisco and Aruba network devices using SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor, Network Bandwidth Analyzer and Network Configuration Manager products.
- Performed network installations and configurations, including corporate firewall.
Security + CE
Network System Administrator Resume
Summary : Monitored projects from initiation through services go-live and effectively managed overall project-related issues. Maintained systems high availability and performance monitoring with ITIL best practices. Effectively performed system administrator duties, LAN/WAN troubleshooting and hardware/software support.
Skills : Network Administrator, System Administrator.
- Maintained corporate networks, routers, switches, CSU/DSU's, WAN, LAN and external traffic according to corporate security policy.
- Handled disaster recovery, performance tuning, software and hardware upgrades, backups, resource optimization, system configurations and disk partitions as required.
- Created new users, perform data migrations and configure protocols.
- Prepared statistical reports, inventories, technical documentation and user information.
- Purchased and procured computer servers, workstations and network components.
- Directed and managed administration of WAN, hardware and software installations in Norcross, GA, St Louis, MO, Great Bend, KS and Leicester, NY.
- Performed Lotus Notes administration and server management.
Bachelor's In Computer Science