System Administrator Intern Resume
Objective : Intern seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity with growth-oriented organization, which effectively utilizes and nurtures analytical and technical skills. Working experience in System Builds, OS Installs, Application Installs, Performance Tuning, Backup and Recovery.
Skills : Microsoft Office, C, C++, Networking, TCP/IP, Linux, Windows, Network Administration, System Administration, Technical Support, Management
- Responsible for the installation, evaluation, implementation, automation, integration, analysis, maintenance, and problem resolution for client system software, client-server hardware, and storage.
- Responsible for installing client binaries and proprietary software, utilities, compilers, databases & licensing.
- Performed daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Experienced in windows system administration which including Microsoft Active Directory, Windows group policy design, and deployment.
- Performed installations and troubleshooting windows 2008/2012 r2 servers.
- Performed active directory user/computer accounts and group policy management.
- Involved in assisting users to access files in shared drives using map network drive feature.
Masters of Engineering
System Administrator And Technical Support Resume
Headline : System Administrator And Technical Support with over 6 years of experience in the area of Virtualization with Installation, administration, patches, up-gradation, configuration, security issues, performance tuning, Support and troubleshooting of VMware ESX 3.5/4.0,
Skills : Windows XP/7/10, Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2012, MS Exchange 2008, Microsoft Office, IBM Blade Center, Netapp, Cisco Router & Switches, ASA Firewalls, Cryptologic Equipment
- Configured group policies, domain security policies and local security policy system and network administration of Windows 2012, 2008r2 servers with active directory domain - built and configured dell power edge servers with raid technology.
- Performed day-to-day administration of various windows os 2008/2008r2/2012.
- Created user accounts, configured user profiles, local and global groups and implemented group policies - managed share permissions.
- Used RDP to assign local security policies and member servers and standalone servers - involved in planning and decommissioning Windows servers 2003/2003r2.
- Used service now for incident reports/ tickets, change management and request management - installed and configured VMS with various windows os.
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of Windows servers 2003, 2008 r2, 2012 virtual machines in the ESXi host clusters.
- Built the entire VDI environment in VMware horizon view by deploying connection server; security servers; dedicated Vcenter server and transfer server and authenticating them in horizon view administration console.
- Ensured recovery capabilities were met during relocations and system upgrades.
Master Of Information Systems
Lead System Administrator Resume
Summary : Lead System Administrator with 10 years experience in information technology utilizing various Microsoft Windows environments; i.e. Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office. Knowledge of PC setup and installation, as well as peripherals, PKI (public key infrastructure), data entry, and file updating.
Skills : Network Administration, System Administration, Technical Support, Management, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Firewalls, Desktop Support, Servers, Microsoft Office, VOIP, Databases, Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Maintained the security and assurance for the organization and making sure the users comply with the network security program in place for the organization.
- Provided appropriate permissions to users in accessing files and databases.
- Reviewed ongoing threats or potential security risks and make recommendations along with justification to appropriate management officials.
- Provided expert technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to management in areas throughout the network.
- Reviewed and maintained the active directory systems for the NIPR and SIPR operations to manage security groups, user accounts, printers, and computers to ensure ad security is maintained and to determine the feasibility of recommendations related to security.
- Supported internet-based collaboration requirements by developing, planning, coordinating and integrating the digital subscriber line and cable internet technologies to assist customers with setting up the virtual private network.
- Supported and providing training to all users by setting up Virtual Private Networks (VPN) on their travel laptop and integrating emerging encryption technologies in using Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
Bachelors of Science
IT System Administrator Resume
Summary : IT System Administrator Over 14+ years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in planning, implementing and supporting IT infrastructure projects. Expertise in Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, and Service Desk Management.
Skills : Linux, Mac OS X, MySQL, Windows, Network Security, Powershell, Java, Hardware, Project Management, System Administration, Desktop Support, Servers, Python, Active Directory, Windows Server 2012
- Analyzed, logged, tracked and resolved software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, servers, and applications to meet business needs.
- Performed troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems.
- Documented system events to ensure continuous functioning.
- Recommended the course of action and implements as approved.
- Upgraded system software and hardware components as required to meet business needs; coordinates backups.
- Ensured upgrades are occurring in accordance with established parameters.
- Coordinated the installation of client department specific applications and systems.
- Determined the appropriate method for installing applications and systems.
- Resolved matters of significance and implements the corrective course of action as needed.
- Installed, tested, upgraded and configured system files and services to enhance performance.
- Utilized standard corporate tools to record change and problem activities for tracking purposes.
Bachelors of Science
Tech/System Administrator Resume
Summary : Tech/System Administrator with expert level experience in Enterprise System Administration, Management, and Support for IT Environments with 12 years of experience and a proven track record of accomplishments in Implementation, Deployment, and Administration of Information Technology Solutions. To find a position that will allow me to utilize my experience and talent in the resolution of issues relating to hardware, software, and networking.
Skills : Active Directory, Microsoft Office, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, Information Security, Information Technology, FTP, VPN, Linux, Windows, Symantec DLP
- Implemented and managed computer security via encryption software using Microsoft BitLocker and McAfee drive encryption.
- Implemented and managed open source and licensed asset management tools to gather hardware and software inventory for all MRV communications equipment, help desk/SLA solutions, and software deployment.
- Implemented, managed, and administrated Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) for windows patching.
- Managed company system standards via imaging and scripted unattended installations of desktop and server operating systems and applications via Microsoft unattended installs, Altiris, Symantec ghost, RIS (remote installation services), and Microsoft deployment toolkit.
- Managed active directory including group policies and objects such as users, computers, and printers.
- Utilized active directory group policies, login scripts, and system modifications to deploy system policies, settings, and software to client machines and servers installation, configuration, support, and management of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- Implemented management tools used to support systems and network devices.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Linux System Administrator Resume
Summary : A dynamic Sr. Linux System Administrator, having more than 15 plus years of experience in IT Systems & Networks, skilled in LAN Network Designing, Implementation, and Troubleshooting. Windows-based Server Installation, Maintains and Troubleshooting on Server and client end. Good technical and analytical skills and quick learning provide the ability to work both independently or as a team member.
Skills : Microsoft Windows 3.1-Vista/7/8, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop7, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Cisco Packet Tracer, Multisim 12, DOS, Linux, HTML, BASIC, COBOL
- Provided the security certificates in order to set them up for travel, and facilitate the use of their PKI certificates for logging onto the computer and publishing the certificates to the exchange server for the use in email.
- Adhered to performance monitoring and alerting standards to ensure IT meets service level requirements.
- Developed and implementing database strategies that enable innovation and seek to leverage technology trends and processes that can create business value with agility and performance.
- Participated as a member of project teams providing guidance on database architecture, sizing, and growth.
- Ensured timely delivery of assigned tasks within project duties.
- Communicated in both a technical and non-technical manner.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
Bachelors of Science
System Administrator Advanced Resume
Summary : System Administrator Advanced with 8 Years of hands-on experience in configuration of Salesforce CRM. Possessing strong Analytical, Logical, Organizational, Self-motivation, Detail orientation, and excellent Communication Skills. To obtain a challenging full-time position that allows me to utilize my current skills to assist in advancing a business that offers a stable and full-time employment opportunity. Eager to learn new skills and business and technological advancements.
Skills : Salesforce, Data Management, Account Management, Visual Force, Application Development.
- Designed, setup, and maintained the objects to manage customers' data.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the standard and custom objects.
- Facilitated a smooth business process communication from leads to implementation by setting up various communication templates for different stages while utilizing assignment rules, auto response, validation rules, case management.
- Proficiently used security settings, and profiles to keep the data access or visibility to people in concern maintaining us team and overseas team.
- Organized page layouts to add/remove fields, links, and related lists to meet the current functional requirements of the sales team.
- Generated leads through data. Com used data migration tools such as apex data loader, import, and export wizard, and managed de-duplication of data.
- Established approval processes for managing workforce formally and discount approvals.
Sr. System Administrator Resume
Summary : Results driven Network & System Administrator offering a progressive fourteen-year career in information technology. Repeated success directing IT projects from inception to execution and delivery to operations, strategically allocating resources to achieve on-time and on-budget delivery.
Skills : Datacenter Infrastructure Operations Knowledge, Including DNS, DHCP, IIS, SMTP Using Adobe Photoshop, Wireframes And Web-based Prototyping Tools
- Hired to plan, manage, execute, close and deliver windows servers projects to production support teams ensuring 100% of successful handover to operations.
- Troubleshot network related issues (Both configuration and hardware).
- Performed daily system monitoring, availability of all hardware, server resources, systems.
- Implemented 3DNS and load balancing strategies for servers and applications in order to establish high availability for continuous service operations.
- Managed and supported virtual and physical environments for Microsoft Windows servers.
- Coordinated and performed infrastructure disaster recovery tests ensuring architecture and data recoverability.
- Established new standard operating procedures for third-party application installations to reduce human errors following security guidelines.
Bachelor Of Science
System Administrator/Engineer Resume
Summary : Energetic System Administrator/Engineer with seven years of experience diagnosing and resolving technical problems with multiple operating systems. Demonstrated initiative to learn new environments. Ability to communicate technical knowledge to peers and non-technical personnel. Seeking an opportunity in the Computer Network or Information Technology field where my skills and experience can make a difference.
Skills : Excellent Communication, VoIP, Cloud IDS And Firewall, Network Monitoring, Virtualization, Tech Support, Patches & Upgrades, OS Installation
- Hired as a full-time system administrator to assist with the system support and migration to AWS(Amazon Web Service).
- Provided Linux/Redhat and windows administration, network monitoring system administration, intrusion detection, and firewall management.
- Evaluated the current NetApp SAN storage and provided the pathway for migration to EMC.
- Performed server disaster recovery on AWS where I backup the instance/volume storage of a server in one zone and recovery into another zone or region.
- Configured SonicWALL VPN client to allow remote users authenticate to active directory and access specific network and site.
- Increased team productivity and automated repetitive tasks by using batch files, PowerShell and WMI.
- Coordinated project support activities to leverage the workload and reduce delivery timelines according to SLA.
Bachelor Of Science
System Administrator Resume
Objective : IT professional with 4+ years of progressive experience as System Administrator. Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) Training. Committed to staying current innovation in technology and computer science.
Skills : Active Directory, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, Office 365
- Responsible for resolving hardware and software issues for all assets.
- Resolved operation issues which comes in the form of tickets across all locations.
- Responsible for testing and verifying that our backup solution is working manage accounts and permissions for multiple databases and applications within the organization.
- Manipulated and enforcing group policy objects, ranging from fifteen-minute lockout to implementations of automatic wireless network access without the need of entering a password.
- Performed server maintenance on IVR's, media gateway, sip-gateway, and sip proxy.
- Responsible for creating and managing various projects while prioritizing and mitigating issues that come up.
- Ensured that all server hardware, operating systems, software, and procedures aligned with organizational standards and strategic business plan.