Interior Design Assistant Resume
Headline : To become a valued asset to an Interior Design or Architect firm, a demanding field where creativity, self-discipline and people skills are a necessity. To improve the health and well-being of individuals through aesthetically pleasing interiors by relying on the principles and elements of classical architecture, visual design, and sustainability.
Skills : Ms Word, Ms Powerpoint, Autocad, Photoshop, SketchUp, Keynote, Numbers, Pages.
- Maintained accurate file information, including dimensions & designs.
- Assisted in design presentation development.
- Verified material selection, FF&E, pricing, and availability.
- Tracked shipments & coordinating deliveries.
- Conducted initial research and sourcing of design elements based on project specifications.
- Assisted in purchasing and overseeing existing inventory.
- Update Library Open and Close Design Studio Manage Shipping and Receiving.
Bachelors In Interior Design
Sr. Interior Design Assistant Resume
Summary : Experience entails everything from programming to purchasing. Interested in a challenging position which will increase experience and involvement in interior design.
Skills : AutoCad, Revit, SketchUp, Space Planning.
- Contribute to store sales goals by selling furniture, accessories, and services.
- Assist Interior Designer to achieve established In-Home program sales goals.
- Utilize sales skills including approach, answering objections, and closing.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the features and benefits of the existing and new product lines.
- Execute the In-Home Design process per company guidelines.
- Schedule professional home consultations and assist Interior Designer to present customized room designs, including sample fabrics, furniture, tables, and accessory.
- Assist with maintenance of the overall visual appearance of the store, maintaining a floor, showroom displays, design center fabrics, tagging of products and accessories.
Jr. Interior Design Assistant Resume
Summary : Interior design professional with 4 years of experience specializing in custom residential homes. Creative problem solver, innovative thinker, and detail oriented designer with exceptional organizational skills. Proven ability to properly manage projects in a timely and organized fashion while successfully fulfilling the needs and wants of the client.
Skills : AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, Google Sketch, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Assist principal designer in collaboration with project architect and builder in multiple aspects of the design of custom homes including plumbing, electrical, and architectural.
- Design and produce custom floor finish and furniture plans for homes of 5,000+ square feet.
- Write specifications per the design and placement of material selections.
- Manage day to day communications to ensure the success of the project's overall timeline and budget.
- Create resource profiles per project for distribution and presentation to the client, architect and builder.
- Planned and digitally rendered floor plans for restaurant addition.
- Developed color schemes for residential renovations.
Interior Design Assistant III Resume
Summary : Reliable and trusted employee who learns quickly, and trains others. Quality customer service oriented individual who positively impacts daily operations. Efficient multitasked individual who thrives on variety of duties.
Skills : Design Program, Design Specialist.
- Traveled to potential job sites in advance of the Interior designer to provide basic information for their preparation and presentation.
- Assisted Designer in compiling a portfolio of their work.
- Created alternate design concept for designer which was presented to the client.
- Elements of the design were used in the projects.
- Staged occupied homes for sale by recommending changes to furniture arrangement, reduction of color and in some cases painting rooms in neutral colors.
- Made arrangements with the homeowners limited budgets in mind.
- Selected furniture and accessories and lighting fixtures to increase appeal of home to potential home buyers.
Interior Design Assistant II Resume
Summary : Associates of Applied Science in Interior Design. Experience in Interior Design, Space Planning, Sales, Kitchen and Bath Design. Willingness to gain more knowledge and learn new things. Strong work ethic and communication skills.
Skills : Autocad 2D, SketchUp, IOS System, Microsoft Office, Social Media, DSLR Cameras, Photoshop, Photography, English, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Contacted product representatives for samples and pricing, prepared and maintained purchase orders.
- Followed-up with suppliers and tracked shipments.
- Researched prospective finishes and furnishings for a variety of projects.
- Made payments to the vendors and kept records of all the materials purchased used in a variety of projects.
- Prepared and filed project reports and a wide range of documents for the organization.
- Updated digital records for the purpose of backing up of all organizational transactions.
- Responded to the queries of the clients, purchased materials, and performed all other activities that the designer had assigned.
Interior Design Assistant I Resume
Summary : Advanced design training and 6+ years of consulting experience solving creative design problems for widely varied clientele. Completing Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, adding to previous degree in Advertising.
Skills : Autocad, Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, Exc.
- High-end home staging and residential redesign.
- Quick thinking and manipulating blank spaces to be photo-ready.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate the vision, process to completion.
- Prepare proposals, select furnishing, finishes, color pallets, lighting, decor, and art in any style.
- Maintain organization of warehouse and multi-style inventory.
- Assisted in both small and large scale interior design jobs within the tri-state area.
- Participated in client presentations Maintained two sample libraries Faxed order forms and filed documents.
Associate Of Arts
Interior Design Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Creative, versatile contract Interior Designer with over 10 years experience in both residential and commercial design industry. Currently seeking a new and exciting opportunity with a renowed Interior Design.
Skills : Interior Design, Design Specialist.
- Accompanied Principals on construction site visits to take precise field measurements and record existing conditions.
- Coordinated color and material palettes for common areas in high-rise residential buildings.
- Developed and maintained interior design resource library.
- Converted hand-drawn construction details into DWG files for interior designers.
- Tracked purchase orders and maintained budgets for high-end condominium high-rises.
- Assisted Senior Designers in the development of FF&E specifications for commercial projects.
- Updated redlined construction documents in AutoCAD during design development phases.
Interior Design Assistant/Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience working in the administrative field and would love the opportunity to gain part-time employment again in this line of work. Additional strengths include being extremely detail oriented, organized, dependable, and having a positive outlook regardless of the situation.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Receptionist, Interior Design, General Office Skills, Floral Design, Customer Service, Data Entry, Word Processing, Microsoft Outlook.
- Assisted with the selection of fabric, material, and furnishing samples to present to clients.
- Assisted in the design presentations.
- Prepared proposals, purchase orders, and invoices for design projects.
- Conducted follow-up on furnishing lead-times and deliveries.
- Assisted with accounting tasks, including deposits.
- Maintained the design and architectural CSI library containing vendor catalogs and samples.
- Miscellaneous word processing, data entry, and general computer work.
- Responsible for daily incoming and outgoing mail, office phones, filing, ordering office supplies, and copying.
Interior Design Assistant/Associate Resume
Headline : A career-oriented interior designer, offering the following strengths and skills: excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Microsoft Office Suite; Strong understanding of materials and process as well as ergonomics.
Skills : AutoCAD, SketchUp, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign And Microsoft Office Suite.
- Assisted Principal Designer in organizing and designing numerous high end residential interior projects.
- Created floor plans and elevations in AutoCAD.
- Produced scaled sketches, conceptual drawings as well as material boards for both in-house reviews and client presentation.
- Specified furnishings, lighting, finishes and upholstery materials.
- Programmed client's need from schematic design to the construction document phase and installation.
- Maintained accurate specification for each client.
- Assisted with presentation layouts for client meetings.
Interior Design Assistant Resume
Objective : Associates of Applied Science in Interior Design. Experience in Interior Design, Space Planning, Sales, Kitchen and Bath Design. Willingness to gain more knowledge and learn new things.
Skills : Healthcare Design, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Government Relations.
- Maintain, track and organize an accurate inventory or onsite and offsite warehouses.
- Maintain medical facility office and waiting room furniture.
- Purchase, log, and track purchases and purchase orders.
- Hold purchase cards in order to satisfy user needs more efficiently.
- Act as a Contracting Officer's Representative to better and more efficiently satisfy the needs of users and staff.
- Coordinated and executed facility wide moves.
- Maintained resource library of over 150 manufacturer products.
- Coordinated vendor meetings and appointments.
BS In Interior Design