Associate Software Engineer Resume
Summary : Well organized, creative and a strong problem solver with outstanding organizational, analytical and decision-making skills. Excellent planning skills in setting and achieving goals, including meeting tight deadlines. High intellectual capacity to learn, retain and apply new concepts of varying complexity. Cooperative and helpful team participant, with ability to think and work well independently. Systematic, logical thinker, able to compartmentalize program aspects and build integrative systems.
Skills : C, .NET, C, C++.
- Developed and debugged a client based management utility for initializing, configuring, reconfiguring, administering and monitoring certain network option devices.
- Porting of a printing software platform to a new engine and Printer MIB Support Investigation and analysis of the behavior of a reference printer during project conceptualization and debugging of printer driver bugs developed for Windows 3.1 and Windows 95.
- Software Quality Assurance - Lead Participate in the design and specifications reviews with the client and the development team.
- Responsible to design & maintain test plans and scenarios for various software products developed.
- Responsible for performing the integration testing, performance testing, functional testing, client acceptance testing, user interface testing and production support testing.
- Create the testing performance summary reports and communicating the test results to the client and management.
- Help to prioritize the defects for fixing to align to the business requirements and needs of the customers.
- Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
BS In Computer Science
Associate Software Engineer Analyst Resume
Objective : Talented Software Engineer with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering. Demonstrates excellence in leadership skills with a firm background in Agile medical software project development and source code testing experience. Productive in team-based and individual projects, and shows expertise in design, development, and delivery of high-quality client solutions.
Skills : C++, Powerscript, SQL, Scrum, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Test Manager, Java, Powerscript.
- Currently serving as an integral member of an Agile team focused on delivering high quality 2-tier medical laboratory workflow solutions.
- Assistant to the build engineer in maintaining development build and integration build databases, and tasked with writing and updating triggers, stored procedures, and various application constraints in Powerscript and SQL.
- Improved cross-product interfaces and collaborated with cross-product teams to fit client needs.
- Provided troubleshooting, analysis, enhancements, and solutions for various client sites.
- Produced and executed strong functional, workflow, and unit testing plans.
- Actively participated in and ran weekly meetings to facilitate the discussion of strategies, solutions and improvements.
- Tasked with designing and implementing client requests based on design priority and gathering feedback from weekly client demo sessions.
Sr. Associate Software Engineer Resume
Summary : About 8 years of IT experience with exceptional skills in Analysis, Object Oriented Design, Development and Implementation of Web Applications and Windows Applications using SILVERLIGHT 3.0 , 4.0 / WPF MVVM , ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF and Web Services. Hands on experience in development and implementation of high end applications with Microsoft .Net Framework, Visual Studio, Expertise in Microsoft .
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Labview 5.0, Microsoft.
- Transformer Management System TMS is developed for the benefit of HESCOM.
- The main purpose of this project is to maintain the information regarding the Power transformer.
- Designed and developed various components in the business, data access and the presentation layer using ASP.NET.
- Created rich application interface using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Used Cascading Style Sheets(CSS) for input boxes, headers, search labels, content, links, dates, error messages, navigation text, description labels, report headers, grid items etc., Used Grid and Stack Panel layout controls to design the UI interface using Silverlight.
- Implemented WCF Service Methods to access data from the database to bind it inside a Silverlight application.
- Used WPF to provide animation and 2D/3D rendering system in UI and also implemented data binding to the UI controls.
- Implemented Web services, to get the data from server and perform data binding operations.
Bachelor's In Computer Science
Jr. Associate Software Engineer Resume
Objective : Looking for a summer internship position that leverages my creative problem solving ability and desire for continued learning. Interests include Business Analyst, Project management ,Business Intelligence,Data Analyst,Data Mining, IT Risk and User Experience/User Interface Analysis.
Skills : Databases, Data Analysis, Data Analysis, Data Warehousing,.
- Database Developer Collaborated with a team of two to manage database and handled client data in Financial, Healthcare, and E-Commerce sector.
- Retrieved client data, performed data cleaning and quality checking before upgrading the database in an optimized manner.
- Gathered business requirements by client interaction and communicated them to the core development team in a correct format.
- User Experience Analyst Designed user friendly websites and interacted with graphic designers, back-end developers and clients.
- Planned project appraisal and presented project plans to senior management.
- Decreased page abandonment rates using user centered design methods and human-computer interaction.
- Advised clients on best user-interfaces by leveraging experience and research knowledge.
- Awarded the 'Employee of the Month' for improving client revenues by translating business requirements into user interface design specifications for various web applications.
Master Of Science
Assistant/Associate Software Engineer Resume
Objective : A high spirited software professional seeking an internship position in a fast paced and challenging environment in the field of big data & analytics to apply my skills and experience to real problems and prove to be a valuable resource to the organization.
- Troubleshoot, resolve issues and improve level of quality of existing programs, stored procedures and scripts designed using C++ and UNIX text editors namely VI and Emacs.
- Debug C++ and COBOL programs with Workshop and other debugger, emulator, C Compilers.
- Queried production data through SQL statements.
- Ran batch programs; set schedules, dependencies, proper parameters to extract desired data file.
- Regularly mine test data with robust use of UNIX commands and syntax all collected from unit, integration, QA, & production environments and occasionally from archived files.
- Supported software development from technical design walkthrough; unit, integration and system testing; up to User Acceptance and Sign-off.
- Investigated live production issues, identified the root cause of failure and provide corrective actions as promptly as possible.
- Generated necessary test documentation including user acceptance report and submit to team leads for review.
Associate Software Engineer I Resume
Objective : Experience as Software Test Engineer in Banking Domain Proficient in all stages of SDLC, STLC and bug life cycle. Experience in web applications. Experience in creating basic Selenium Automation scripts Excellent fact finding skills with a great ability to focus on analytic components of project. Knowledge of Java Language- OOPs concepts, Collections Framework, Exception handling, JDBC Basic knowledge of Selenium Testing IDE and web driver with C.
- Implemented the Web application implementing the Struts framework for Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern to make it extensible and flexible Implemented the architecture with Action Form classes and Action classes.
- Implemented the Consolidated applications front-end pages using JSP, JSTL, and Struts.
- Developed the helper classes used by most of the components in this application.
- Wrote the EJBs and Design pattern to connect JDBC connections.
- Developed code for generating the XML requests required for calling the web services.
- Developed code for processing the web service response obtained in XML as a String after calling the web Services using SAX parser Prepared Unit test cases as well as performed Unit testing and Integration testing.
Master In Computer Application
Associate Software Engineer II Resume
Headline : An erudite IT professional with 2 years of valuable experience in Enterprise application development in the Banking and Financial Services domain Technology and Design enthusiast with experience in Development, and Implementation of Business Intelligence, Banking Analytics and Banking Regulatory Compliance Products Excellent skill with Data Query - SQL, rich exposure in handling enormous heterogeneous data from disparate sources Experience in the arena of Data Integration using Web Services.
Skills : MS office, MSBI, Asp.Net, C++, C++, SQL, HTML 5.
- Consulted Italy's largest insurance company as a part of the Application Maintenance team.
- Analyzed and rectified code written in COBOL language.
- Fixed and debugged the errors and notify the on-site team.
- Updated the database tables using SQL queries using SQL Developer 3.
- Performed various monitoring and maintenance activities.
- Experiential Learning Project Agricultural Information System (Ensured that the farmers and the middlemen have access to the same market information) Built a platform which made the farmers aware of the current market prices in the market hubs and what the middlemen were offering them.
- Performed data analysis on the market prices with the help of Inflation parameters so that the farmers can make the decisions.
- Offered various options to the farmers such as the ability to compare the price difference between the current market price and the price offered by the distributor, ratings of the distributor etc.
Associate Software Engineer III Resume
Summary : High-achieving and motivated business data analyst specializing in technical projects and big data analytics. Works well under pressure and consistently meets deadlines and targets while delivering superior work. Approaches projects from a high-level, goal-oriented standpoint, ensuring that larger client/business needs are met through high quality results. Skilled in object-oriented, collaborative development projects in multiple languages.
Skills : Testing, Java.
- Designed knowledge transfer protocols for new employees during their onboarding process.
- Mentored a team of four and shared the test reports with different stakeholders of the project abroad and in-house.
- Performed Quality Assurance on the Money Center application with a third-party development team in London.
- Coordinated with different stakeholders on located at different geographic locations as a QA lead on Risk Mitigation, Test Planning, and Test Reviews.
- Developed automation suites for financial modules of the application that decreased the manual work by 30%.
- Implemented framework level test scripts which could be reused for other financial application and reduce the product delivery time.
- Communicated regularly with a committee of customers to gather requirements and feedback.
Java Associate Software Engineer Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, dependable and personable software engineer with over two years of experience in Fortune 500 technology companies interested in a full time software engineering position in the Greater Buffalo Area to work on all levels of software development.
Skills : Java, Python, C, Assembler, Algorithms, Multi-threaded.
- Closed over 70 complex issues by writing and testing fixes for IBM High-level Assembler code bugs.
- Assisted various Fortune 500 customers directly via emails and phone to identify and solve complex technical issues regarding CA SYSVIEW; solutions were positively acknowledged by the customers.
- Debugged many issues by examining address space dumps from customers using tools such as IPCS and XDC.
- Worked in an Agile methodology environment.
- Exposed to system level programming and worked on various z/OS based components such as MVS, CICS, IMS, Websphere MQ, JES, and DB2.
- Delegated full responsibilities to train new colleagues by bring them up to speed of the current product.
- Assisted with recruiting new engineers fresh out of college by attending career fairs and interviewing candidates; provided valuable advice to college students seeking for post graduate employment.
BA In Computer Engineering
Associate Software Engineer Lead Resume
Headline : Experienced professional with background in managing Project Releases and committed to improving business productivity and efficiency. A great communicator who takes pride in getting solutions for difficult problems and adept at collecting technical project requirements and configuring said requirements to provide technology upgrades across multiple platforms.
- Worked with stakeholders to create release documentation including Monthly Release for team wide purposes.
- Managed monthly production support releases from initiation to production and accounting for successful migration of modules.
- Documented and presented releases through appropriate review boards ensuring that the proper approval had been received and signed off.
- Met SVP target of Incident Queue reduction by supporting and managing the queue.
- Achieved Architecture Roadmap target by converting inner subsystem transmissions to safer SFTP paths.
- Met onboarding client's need by providing daily transmissions support and status to reflect successful testing of subsystems.
- Handled on shore production support calendar on a rotational basis.
- Aided in onboarding and the training of new on/off shore associates by providing materials and documentation.
Associate Software Engineer/Technician Resume
Objective : Masters Student of Computer Software Engineering with experience in research and industry; sincere and hardworking and actively seeking internship opportunities to follow my passion of Computer Science.
Skills : Peoplesoft.
- Employed as a PeopleSoft Developer for Pension Asset Development team of Accenture.
- Integrated PeopleSoft modules, Human Capital Management and Customer Relationship Management, through Integration Broker in order to enhance the user experience through a more efficient system.
- Contributed in setting up Human Capital Management environment of PeopleSoft for application development.
- Built various modules of the Pension application process using PeopleSoft.
- Analysed the integration of Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) tool with PeopleSoft to fetch pension rules.
- Developed videos explaining the procedural flow of the application to the user using User Productivity Kit (UPK) an oracle tool used for making user manuals.
- Implemented Employer Payroll Reporting system which enables employers to upload payroll details of its employees for pension contributions.
Associate Software engineer Resume
Summary : Having 8+ year of experience out of which 3+ years as consultant and 4+ years as a Business Analyst and functional consultant and 1+ year as Software Engineer. Expertise in Data modeling- Attributes Views, Analytical Views, Calculation Views, and Store Procedure Business rules in to Decision Tree and Analytical Privileges.
Skills : SAP HANA, SAP BOBJ.
- Workflow Management is a system where the Health Insurance claims are submitted by members or providers.
- Separate databases are maintained for members, providers, contract details, and fee-schedules.
- Member queries and provider queries are verified through an audit system and the verified data are fed into mainframes for the claim adjudication process.
- The project would enable the client for both tactical and strategic decision making which helps to move to customer segmentation based marketing strategy.
- Managed a part of the project and major responsibility for the successful implementation of the project.
- Involved in the design of the Universe, the metadata layer of Business Objects in the Designer Module.
- Defined hierarchies of classes and subclasses into the model reflecting the business requirements.