Corporate Account Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where can effectively utilize my expertise in management, organization, multi-tasking and problem solving, while exhibiting my excellent customer service skills to both customers and colleagues.
Skills : Account Management, Channel Management, Sales management.
- Deliver incremental transaction growth within client portfolio Quarter over Quarter.
- Consultative client approach applying strategic knowledge to promote growth and identify development potential, maximizing profit while maintaining client satisfaction.
- Lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and milestones.
- Develop comprehensive account growth plans for designated key accounts that include on-going customer support and data-driven insight, resulting in increased transactional growth and up-sell opportunities.
- Increase Same Store Sales by leveraging the Egencia technology, functionality, and product offerings.
- Thorough understanding of all major account levers: leakage, share of wallet, vendor contract opportunities, share shift, and product.
- Attained record low client churn by effectively selling the Egencia value proposition.
- Optimize and cultivate client partnerships; anticipate client needs and create customized solutions Lead Global point of sale projects and initiatives; work with EU counterparts to achieve established expansion goals and deliverables.
Sr. Corporate Account Manager Resume
Summary : Experience in various facets of Account Management, and Business to Business Marketing. Vast knowledge of biological science and laboratory techniques. Expertise exist in strategic planning, reflective listening, problem solving, leadership, effective communication, and initiative.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, hubspot, desk.com, Mac OS X, Photoshop, Indesign.
- Spearheaded new client development in the precious metals, credit card, holographic, and currency industries.
- Negotiated contracts that provided customer service, secure transportation, vault storage rates, passed through rate increases, and managed accounts receivables.
- Sparked revenue growth in line with corporate initiatives for all services including air transport, vault services, and armored ground transport.
- Invigorated revenues while meeting budgetary goals pursued and acquired new customers, maintained existing relationships and account base.
- Contributed to the budgeting and planning processes; forecasted revenue, performed market analysis, and projected impact of new and existing customer developments.
- Increased total revenue and volume by 20% annually from the credit card and hologram industries repeatedly, achieved this by promoting brand as the one-stop solution for global secure transportation.
- Augmented domestic precious metals revenue by over 25% annually for 3 consecutive years.
- Passed through 5% annual rate increases to clients, effectively, and consistently.
Bachelor Of Arts
Business Corporate Account Manager Resume
Summary : More than 12 years of experience in sales, customer service, account management, personnel management, marketing and operations in various markets including Capital equipment, Financing, Medical Devices and Software. Proven ability to develop sales potential in new market areas through cold calling, lead generation, market analysis, and product research with a solid history of sales success in many environments ranging from small businesses, to hospitals, medical offices, and imaging centers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Basic Laboratory Skills.
- Responsible to drive revenue through the sale of service and capital equipment on all levels in Hospitals, Trauma Centers, Imaging Centers, Orthopedic Offices, Private Physician Groups, etc., using a consultative approach to the sales cycle.
- Expand business of current customers as well as cultivate new business inside multiple territories.
- Conduct product demonstrations and in-service in all medical and hospital environments inclusive of the radiology department, ER, OR, and Independent practices.
- Product lines consisting of CR, DR, X Ray Rooms, Ultrasound, C Arms, Laser Printers, Endoscopes, and consumables from manufacturers such as Fuji, Konica, Carestream, Del, GE, Philips, and Quantum, with a variety of other accessible lines.
- Work closely with department directors as well as C Suite.
- Develop marketing campaigns for both current and prospective customers.
- Consistently improve product knowledge to incorporate new technologies as they are released into the market.
- Work closely with manufacturer reps to develop new business.
BS In Business
Branch Corporate Account Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated and results oriented professional with more than 15 years experience in personnel, project, and contract management. Proven history of developing creative solutions, adapting to new business environments and negotiating win/win agreements. My strengths include employee development, strategic problem solving, versatility, effective customer orientation, and excellent oral/written communication skills.
Skills : Staff Management, Project Management, Project Implementation, MRP Use And Training, Staff Improvement Plans.
- Managed and developed marketing team responsible for supporting the day-to-day execution of client projects.
- Interfaced via phone, email and in person with internal and external customers.
- Utilized organization and project management skills to anticipate design problems, production delays, and budget issues and address them on a proactive basis.
- Performed employee evaluations, salary reviews, training and disciplinary actions.
- Selected Accomplishments: Directly supported the promotion of four direct reports by collaborating on individual development plans and mentoring, training, and empowering employees to develop required skills.
- Key member on project team tasked with designing program to measure knowledge, skills, and abilities required for new employees entering the department.
- The program resulted in reduction of unwanted turnover and increased retention and employee satisfaction.
Corporate Account Manager III Resume
Objective : Professional with over 10 years of progressively responsible leadership roles seeking a long-term position in an environment that supports teamwork & collaboration, as well as provides professional development & advancement opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Complex Solution Selling and Consultative Presentations Consultative selling to C-suite executives and development of $100 million dollar territory focused on southern California Fortune 500 companies.
- Sold multi-million dollar deals for enterprise-level managed IP telecom and IT services including web-hosting, infrastructure, security, VOIP and disaster recovery solutions.
- Planned and developed nationwide sales referral program, built nationwide co-marketing and co-branding programs, and assisted with regional sales promotions.
- Consulted executive management on all phases of the sales cycle.
- Partnered and trained with best of breed vendors including IBM, Sun, Oracle, Sapient and Broadvision.
- Managed enterprise level accounts such as Ingram Micro, Bergen Brunswig, Epoch Internet and Conexant.
- Selected by District Manager to train and mentor all new sales hires.
B.A. In Psychology
Corporate Account Manager II Resume
Summary : Self-motivated with solid experience managing all levels of large scale projects, including budgeting and administration. Top producing sales professional and dynamic communicator who consistently exceeds goals and company expectations.
Skills : Communication Forklift, Heavy Machinery Certified Social Media Executive Support.
- Responsible for the documentation, analysis and accurate accounting of corporate accounting matters.
- Support the month end close and financial statement preparation, review and analysis.
- Review various reconciliations and provide complete supporting documentation.
- Assist in special projects, including but not limited to IT initiatives and process improvements, to support the company's growth.
- Interacts with management from within and outside of the accounting department to respond in an accurate and timely fashion to inquiries related to the group's activities.
- Assist in the development and documentation of company policies and procedures to ensure consistency.
- Identify and assist with additional products that clients may need such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Check Books, Loans and Overdraft Protection and different types of Investments.
Advertising & Marketing
Corporate Account Manager I Resume
Summary : To obtain an entrylevel professional position that utilizes and builds upon my academic, internship, and artistic accomplishments, skills and interests Fluent in English and Spanish; proficient in Italian Leadership trained and experienced Experienced in customer service and communication Formally trained and accomplished dancer.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish, Proficient in Italian.
- Developed, reviewed and oversaw contracts for both internal divisions and clients.
- Assisted in the design and development of promotional collateral for organization and clientele.
- Provided front-line customer service to handle and receive incoming inquiries and record customer payments.
- Responsible for handling high-level inbound calls, management of internal calendars, and scheduling of events and promotions.
- Conducted training for clients related to product knowledge and services while continually increasing retention and customer satisfaction.
- Utilized QuickBooks and Constant Contact database to manage client interactions and payment history for accurate record keeping.
- Developed and maintained database of qualified leads through various sales channels to include: face-to-face, cold calling, and e-mail marketing campaigns.
Asst. Corporate Account Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced and successful Sales/Marketing Executive with Fortune 500 Corporate Management and leadership skills. Proficient in the development and execution of sales and marketing strategies, competitive analysis, budgeting, strategic/critical thinking, strong sense of urgency, solid and ethical reputation and a successful track record of consistently growing sales and profitability.
Skills : Sharepoint, HubSpot, Salesforce.Com, MS Office, Ms Excel, Ms Word.
- Sold and marketed voice and data communication solutions to key Fortune 500 accounts across various industry groups.
- Partnered with key client executives to establish and implement communication strategies across client wide area networks.
- Coordinated the efforts of Ameritech resellers to broaden Ameritech's footprint across local and regional client geographies.
- Developed a marketing strategy to maximize sales at customer locations resulting in an increase in annual sales revenues from 100K to 2.5 million.
- Developed first employee plan used by a financial institution to provide communication services for their employees which resulted in an additional 200K in annual revenue.
- Account base ranked in top 3% of Ameritech customers in 1996.
- Salesperson of the quarter from second quarter 1994 through third quarter 1996.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Corporate Account Manager Resume
Objective : Looking for a B2B enterprise software company to work with. I prefer start up environments. I have a track record of success cultivating new business, implementing a consultative sales methodology and closing deals.
Skills : class 1 driver licence.
- Sold B2B Enterprise solutions and services to C-Level executives at Fortune 500 Companies.
- Responsible for a quarterly quota of 3 million in pipeline revenue.
- Managed relationships with existing accounts within territory.
- Collected maintenance contracts, communicated product release information, up-sold and cross-sold enhancements and value-adds.
- Identified new prospects and built opportunities in non-conventional target market including the emerging B2B marketplaces such as on line auctions, net market makers and exchanges.
- Conducted regional marketing activities including web presentations, webinars, tradeshows and on-line product demonstrations.
- Researched trends in the B2B e-commerce space.
- Kept abreast of industry information through Upside, Red Herring and other industry specific publication.
Corporate Account Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Corporate Account Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Excel, MS Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- Responsible for meeting and attaining sponsorship goals as assigned by Team General Manager.
- Coordinate team sales properties, including accounting, collections and inventory of properties.
- Maintain contract details, sales reports, inventory reports and individual accounts and sales goals.
- Wrote Sales Curriculum and Training Guide for Frontier League Baseball, LLC.
- Interviewed, hired and trained new Corporate Sales Account Executives and worked as a mentor through their development.
- Analyzed demographic and attendance data to plan events designed to drive client base attendance such as in-season suite nights and off season events.
- Designed team sales brochures to enhance team brand and drive sales.
- Accountable for Sponsorship Sales, Ticket Sales and Game Day Operation Personnel.
Corporate Account Manager I Resume
Objective : Results focused leader with proven record of people development, motivating employees, and surpassing goals. Recognized for strong analytical and strategy development with the demonstrated ability to execute strategic and tactical solutions.
Skills : Account Management, Sales.
- Territory based outside business to business sales executive.
- Responsible for growing market share within the Saint Louis, Missouri market.
- Successfully prospected and closed new business accounts up to 500 employees, focused prospecting on key C-level decision makers.
- Executed weekly phone and feet on the street prospecting activities to generate new business leads.
- Updated funnel records on a daily basis to ensure accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting.
- Achieved all measureable monthly and quarterly sales metrics including gross adds, renewals, smartphones, and air card sales quotas.
- Completed daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for management as well as senior leadership.
- Managed and resolved all customer service issues for businesses in my territory.
Corporate Account Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where I can utilize my education, past work experience and extensive leadership skills with a company that has a reputation of stability, diversity, and integrity.
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Data Entry, Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Outlook, ACH, Account Management.
- Proactively service and resolve customer issues with limited supervision for domestic and international corporate accounts.
- Monitor and identify operational risk exposure within client's portfolio.
- Review report and independently decision Non-Sufficient Funds items daily.
- Initiate, amend and renew Check Cashing Agreements between bank and client.
- Provide consultative guidance and expert advice to clients on products, systems or process related topics and treasury services products.
- Maintain an advanced working knowledge of products and delivery systems for domestic and international corporate accounts.
- Actively develop and manage strong client relationships through daily interaction and site visitations to support future sales opportunities.