Floor Manager Resume
Objective : To attain a position with a client and team oriented business that promotes my customer service aptitude while expanding company-wide knowledge to meet office-oriented goals.
Skills : MS Office, MS Word, Powerpoint, Caterease.
- Created schedules for sales associates and back of the house personnel.
- Met with the Store Leaders/ District Managers to ensure we meet our numbers on bi-weekly basis and devised solutions to help meet our goals.
- Selected new collections appropriate for our location.
- Educated sales assistants on new lines of clothing, bags and accessories.
- Participate in the launch of its new Fragrance Collection.
- Created a comfortable place for high end customers and provide world class services.
- Assured customers satisfaction by selecting appropriate merchandise to meet their needs and personal fulfillment.
B.S. In Science
Call Floor Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging administration, communications, or customer service position that allows me to use the skills developed over the last 20 years as a part of a non-profit, Civil Rights organization, as well as the skills developed as a customer service expert.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Indesign, Photoshop.
- Directed the staffing and daily operations of sales team.
- Coordinated customer service efforts and training of staff.
- Organized support for product merchandising.
- Responsible for staffing and scheduling of closing and opening shifts.
- Implemented improved customer service training and standards.
- Organized and implemented product training for staff.
- Presented product demonstrations for Customers.
Floor Manager/Office Operations Resume
Headline : To obtain a leadership position with a company in which I have enhanced my customer service skills and knowledge of delivery services.
Skills : Word Processing, Excell.
- Provide outstanding customer service for the eating needs and giving suggestions on eating decisions, Arrange window displays to attract consumers.
- Review inventory and ordering stock based on product needs.
- Clean store and display area for customer safety and satisfaction.
- Conduct team meetings to motivate and educate the staff of new processes or expected goals.
- Review staff and ensure sufficient coverage was present on my shift.
- Assist when needed in other areas to ensure support was provided and customer service was being exhibited consistently.
- Handle escalated customers who may need assistance or problem solving.
Sales Floor Manager Resume
Objective : Call Center Representative versed in customer support in high call volume environments. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette. Qualified floor manager with 5 years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Motivated customer service specialist with over 15 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Revit, Primavera.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in 45% growth of customer base.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Conducted weekly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation.
High School Diploma
Housekeeping Floor Manager Resume
Summary : I am a focused and career driven individual who is bound to not only succeed but excel in anything put before me. My passion leads me to always go above and beyond expectations other than settling for bar minimum. I thrive in a dynamically changing environment while working as a team member and meeting all production deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Maintained appropriate store presentation; opened, closed, and secured store alarm systems.
- Conducted transactions and delegated tasks to sales team.
- Consistent top salesperson: $7,000-$15,000 per month.
- Assisted in associate interviews, and lead new hire training.
- Conducted store associate performance evaluations and disciplinary actions as needed.
- Created sales promotions consistent with store marketing.
- Approved all loans and performed collections.
- Ensured customer service to gain repeat customers.
Market Floor Manager Resume
Headline : A committed and savvy individual with several years of experience in management and recruiting who is looking to join a growing team within a challenging and rewarding environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Wordpress, Social Media Marketing, Event Planning, Editing, Scheduling, Conflict Resolution, Staff Management, Staff Training, Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management, Interviewing.
- Address customer concerns and ensuring that every customer has a positive experience.
- Proactively seek updates from Hyatt Hotel and nearby businesses to anticipate volume.
- Actively recruit for various positions within restaurant.
- Analyze last year's sales and plan ahead for successful execution of the restaurant.
- Supervise a staff of 20 or more people per shift.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties to support Senior Managers.
- Took over responsibility of and improved Employee of the Month Recognition Program.
Associate In Arts In Arts And Sciences
Floor Manager/Sale Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging customer service and sales position with career growth potential doing a job I enjoy and love, where I can fully utilize and expand solid experience and abilities while contributing to the company goals.
Skills : Sales, Bookkeeping, Account Management, Documentation, Management, Microsoft office.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
Executive Floor Manager Resume
Summary : Entry level professional seeking to enhance career path in Customer Services. High level of leadership and interpersonal communication skills used to engage customers; answer inquiries, provide optional merchandise, and persuade customers at the point-of-sale. Problem-solver with proactive skills and ability to work in challenging environments. Obtained National Credential in Customer Services & Sales in 2016.
Skills : Production Management, Product Development, Warehouse Management, Sourcing, Logistics, Sales, Customer Service, Dependable, General Office Skills, Inventory Management, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Negotiating, Negotiating, Negotiating, Problem Solving, Forklift, Time Management.
- Directed daily operations at this high-volume, vertically-integrated T-shirt manufacturer and screen printer.
- Oversaw production on TAZ Precision and Anotol Machines.
- Managed a 50-person crew over two shifts, maintaining excellent communications in both English and Spanish.
- Met regularly with client reps to review their precise requirements for each clothing line.
- Procured all goods not provided by customers or produced in-house, including trims, labels and packaging materials.
- Kept detailed records of completed work for billing purposes.
- Produced between 15,000 and 20,000 T-shirts per day for nationally recognized clients including Urban Outfitters, Reebok, Globe, Dwindle Distribution, Joie, Vestal and Trovata.
- Scheduled screen machines on a shop floor encompassing two manual 6-color presses, one 8- color press, one 10-color press, and two 14-color automated press machines.
Baggage Floor Manager Resume
Headline : Dedicated and focused individual who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Able To Prioritize Tasks And Handle Frequent Interruptions, Excellent Written And Interpersonal Communication Skills., Proficient In Windows And Windows Based Applications, Such As Microsoft Office.
- Delivered excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each customer.
- Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
- Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received.
- Directed employees engaged in sales and reconciling cash receipts.
- Contributed to merchandising ideas at team sale meetings.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases and processed payments.
- Placed special orders and called other stores to find desired items.
- Administered all point of sale opening and closing procedures.
Bachelors Of Arts In Communication
Assistant Floor Manager Resume
Objective : Detail oriented and highly proactive project coordinator with experience on large scale contracts. Work experience includes leading teams, customer service, sales, and budget management. Highly proficient in project management, briefing, and event coordination.
Skills : Highly Proficient In Microsoft Office.
- Carefully interviewed, selected, trained and supervised staff.
- Clearly and promptly communicated pertinent information to staff, such as special events or last minute changes.
- Organized special events, including receptions, promotions and corporate luncheons.
- Recognized and formally acknowledged outstanding staff performance to boost company morale and productivity.
- Promoted a positive atmosphere and went above and beyond to guarantee each customer received exceptional service.
- Led and directed team members on effective methods, operations and procedures.
- Oversaw front of house personnel to maintain adequate staffing and minimize overtime.
- Developed, implemented and managed business plans to promote profitable sales.
Associate Of Arts In Theater
Service Floor Manager Resume
Objective : Qualified Candidate with 15 years in fast-paced customer service environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Expertise in delivering support and resolving customer complaints. Friendly & skilled in communicating with people of diverse cultures while providing exceptional customer service. Natural leader with a passion for team building and promoting positive company morale.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Assigned patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation.
- Clearly and promptly communicated pertinent information to staff, such as large reservations or last minute menu changes.
- Oversaw front of house personnel to maintain adequate staffing and minimize overtime.
- Maintained a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Responsible for the production and plating of desserts.
- Consistently provided professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Skillfully promoted items on beverage lists and restaurant specials.
- Followed all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health standards.
Floor Manager Resume
Summary : Highly driven college student pursuing Human Resources experience who is a dynamic leader, team player and is eager to learn more about the Human Resources profession. Plans to pursue a Masters Degree in Human Resources Management after obtaining a Bachelor Degree in Finance and Certificate in Human Resources Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Computer Skills.
- Directed a staff of 150 to 200 casino employees in a high volume gaming environment.
- Hired, trained, and evaluated performance of subordinate employees.
- Ensured staff received and completed company-mandated training.
- Maintained a flexible attitude, supporting other divisions as needed.
- Tenacious in building new business, securing customer and employee loyalty, and forging strong relationships with external business partners.
- Monitored and oversaw procedures and safety for special events.
- Created and submitted daily written report in MS Word of activities to upper management and regulatory agency.
- Monitored continued implementation of gaming regulations per state/tribal compacts.