Logistics Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished Logistics Manager offering valuable experience that includes the coordination, transportation, and delivery of goods. Offer expertise in key tasks such as organizing the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly. Exemplary record of ensuring stock is maintained and moved efficiently while providing great customer service.
Skills : Logistics Management, Warehouse Management, Transportation, Microsoft Office, Logistics, Finance
Develop and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping, or salvaging products or materials.Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles such as aircraft and railroad cars.
- Trained sallyport employees on inspection procedures of inbound classified and hazardous shipments.
- Provided training on key tools and procedures to develop forecasts and capacity planning for short- and long-term operations.
- Managed all truck driver contracts including insurance, liability, and payables.
- Coordinated shipping dates with suppliers to maintain production schedules.
Lead Logistics Manager Resume
Summary : Supply Chain Logistics Leader with demonstrated achievement in a multi-site logistics environment. Established track record implementing large-scale change management logistics projects utilizing cross-functional teams, external consultants and vendor partners. Analytical and self-motivated leader with strong focus on improving employee and facility Safety Health & Environment.
Skills : Leadership, Problem Solving, Training, Organization, Communication, Operations Analysis, Computer, MS Office
- Maximized capabilities through evaluation, simulation, and execution of action plans to meet both short- and long-range capacity and facility forecasts.
- Develop warehouse operations policies and procedures and communicate information to staff.
- Performed logistics operational analysis and consultation work for the asian development bank (adb) headquartered in manila, philippines.
- Designed warehouse floor plan and introduced automated storage and retrieval systems enhancing overall productivity and performance.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, and purchasing.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
Sr. Logistics Manager Resume
Headline : Logistics professional with over seven years of requisite experience. Expertise lies in recruiting, training and supervising. Evaluated productivity and efficiency of employees to troubleshoot any weaknesses.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Logistics Management, Leadership Development, Leadership Training, Mentoring
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative analysis of logistics operations using simulation models and other tools.
- Negotiated contracts with outside providers to minimize costs to the company and customers.
- Oversaw scheduling for the day-to-day activities of multiple employees by implementing the use of producteev online scheduling system.
- Manually created shipments, assigned carriers, and dispatched shipments.
- Forwarded client-related quality and service issues to the appropriate manager for resolution.
- Communicated all emergencies, delays due to weather, and carrier schedule changes to customers and supervisors.
- Coordinated returns between origin and interim transportation departments. Drafted end of the year reports presenting accomplishments and progress to management.
- Exhibited strategic leadership and foresight in support of long-range sales growth.
- Built partnerships with local organizations to increase company offerings and improve services.
Logistics Manager II Resume
Objective : Seeking for a management position in Logistics or Operations, in a diverse and challenging organization that will allow me to use my experience and knowledge. Seeking a warehouse position with an opportunity for growth and career advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Supervising, Forklift Operator, Inventory Management, Inventory Control, Shipping And Receiving, Strategic Planning, Military
- Responsible for supervising the receiving, warehousing, and shipping of product in a manner consistent with branch service and cost objectives.
- Provide coaching and mentoring of associates and actively develop associates for future career opportunities.
- Develop and administer warehousing and logistics policies and guidelines.
- Managed all functions of the warehouse and logistics processes (receiving, shipping, deliveries) data collection and analysis for key performance indicators/ measureable objectives.
- Ensured compliance with iso standards, including training and use of standard procedures and work instructions, records management, collection and analysis of incident reporting.
- Facilitate all corrective actions for processes or creating incidents or with general underperformance.
- Create an annual operating budget and monthly management of expenses to meet expectations.
- Assist in physical inventory process and manage the cycle counting process and reconcile all warehouse errors.
AA Science in Logistics
Logistics Manager III Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position with my proven track record in Logistics, Transportation and Maintenance of heavy/light vehicles and equipment with over than 12 years experience. Use my previous experience and skills to provide my employer with worlds best practice levels.
Skills : Bilingual In Spanish. Inventory Management. Forklift Certified, Microsoft Office, Logistics, Finance
- Schedules direct and coordinates logistics functions according to existing documented policies and procedures to ensure they are in place and followed.
- Fleet monitoring and budget management of logistics and transportation supervise and organize the receiving and distribution of all incoming cargo, vehicles and other equipment.
- Create and maintain a database for all company vehicles carries out of insurance vehicle requirements handle claims with insurance companies and all matters related to traffic authority.
- Supervise and direct equipment operators while loading/off-loading supply vessels and moving material to work sites.
- Ensure defensive driving training for all logistics staff and for third-party companies and needed.
- Able to deal sensibly with people from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds. Good leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member.
- Organize and maintain the materials and stores as per oil industry standards.
Senior Logistics Manager Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Professional with proven leadership abilities. Extensive background in production, operations, inventory, logistics and purchasing. Adept in forming and maintaining productive relationships with all levels within the organization. Well respected among leaders, peers and fellow associates for work ethic and deliverers.
Skills : AS400, Microsoft Office, Excel, Management, Planning, Driver Payroll, Team Leadership, Transportation, TWC
- Preceded by logistics coordinator lead a team responsible for providing operational support to 7 retail locations in the areas of purchasing, logistics, inventory management, and order fulfillment.
- Develop, maintain and follow operating procedures to comply with federal regulations for import/export management; these procedures were widely adopted and still in use today.
- Drive processes for improvements in logistics and inventory management through the ability to lead and influence others resulting in improved efficiencies.
- Implemented costing down initiatives resulting in annual savings in excess of $100,000.
- Manage domestic and international supplier relationships to insure a seamless supply chain is maintained and address any issues related to inbound orders and product quality.
- Created detailed reports for use in forecasting inventory replenishment needs.
- Monitor on hand inventory levels and re-order points regularly to determine needs and follow-up with purchase orders to suppliers.
- Execute product code setup in the item master file and manage database changes as needed.
- Effectively manage centralized inventory in distribution yard including receipts, cycle counting and order fulfillment.
- Coordinate weekly inventory cycle counts with assistant managers across the division and acts as the point of contact for any inventory related issues that may arise.
Assistant Logistics Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced management professional with 25 plus years of career progression accompanied by key accomplishments in a highly competitive industry and essential, results-oriented public service. As the beneficiary of empowered work environments, broad responsibility, decision making in government and private organizations has resulted in exceptional exposure and work experience.
Skills : Administration, Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Teaching, Trainer, Project Management,, System Administration, Warehouse Operation,, Interpersonal Leadership
- Planned, directed, controlled, scheduled, safety compliance, tracking and tracing of goods and cargo.
- Completed and filed ace manifest compliance documentation for import, export and supply chain security.
- Negotiated services and pricing of 3rd party carriers, couriers and haulage companies.
- Resolved problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Collaborated with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Maintained metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Negotiated with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Directed distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Analyzed the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
Logistics Manager/Analyst Resume
Summary : A challenging position within the Manufacturing, Materials or Supply Chain operations, where can utilize and enhance my skills. Seeking a potential of advancement while offering my expertise to help make the company succeed as a whole.
Skills : Materials Management, Logistics Management, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Shipping And Receiving, Stocking, Personnel Management, Secret Clearance, Account Payables
- Managed all logistical operations and dispatching of the company while meeting budgetary and safety goals.
- Oversaw routing, timing, shipping, securing, and precision of every shipment leaving the facility.
- Directed the shipping team to manage the strongest financial years in the company's history.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally.
- Confer with department supervisors to coordinate warehouse activities (shift, deliveries, etc.)
- Develop and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within the warehouse department.
- Monitor operations to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
- Collaborated with senior management, and executive staff to build professional connections with nonprofit organizations.
Inventory & Logistics Manager Resume
Headline : Motivated logistics manager successful at managing accounts, customs compliance, Inventory control, and customer service and transportation logistics. Excellent problem solving, and interpersonal skills. Results-focused Operations Manager who excels at streamlining operations to decrease costs and promote organizational efficiency.
Skills : Inventory Management, People Management, Project Management, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Microsoft Office, Forklift Operation.
- Manage weekly audit of finished goods inventory levels at pa manufacturing facility.
- Inventory management and tracking the distribution throughout the facilities.
- Responsible for receiving inbound goods and maintaining the flow of accounting procedures.
- Management of personnel and establishment of policies and procedures for warehouse and logistics departments.
- Development of logistics and brokerage services departments for asset based regional truckload carrier including operations, sales and marketing.
- Imported, exported and domestic duties include but were not limited to, coordinating and arranging freight services from the ship point, to the consignee or intended recipient.
- Controlled all inventory for past and future use including counts, part numbers, and location.
- Coordinates the labeling process to ensure the product gets to the customer accurately and efficiently as well as timely.
Logistics Manager Resume
Summary : Service-oriented Manager with 18 years background in logistics and oilfield work. Core competencies include dispatching and driving and customer service as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : SAP And MRP Controller, Microsoft Office, Routers, Logistics Management, Inventory Management
- Estimates and reports to the team on progress in meeting established deadlines for completion of assignments, projects, and tasks.
- Responsible for assigning work assignments, projects, problem areas, significant issues, and deadlines for completion to team members.
- Assists in the protection of information that is stored, processed, and communicated through online data base.
- Performs routine property accountability duties of property management and related duties investigates complaints and leads on store thefts.
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customer's key personnel involved in or directly relevant to a logistics activity.
- Developed and implemented administrative procedures resulting in reducing the time needed to process personnel for deployment to desert shield.
- Monitor and direct safety processes to ensure safe environment and atmosphere for all facility employees.
- Managed shipping, receiving, and raw material warehouse operations and personnel.
- Conducted quarterly business reviews with carriers to ensure best practices and expectations were met.
- Trained departmental staff in continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles.