Senior Application Engineer Resume
Summary : Establish easy rapport with people in a variety of backgrounds, capitalize on strong interpersonal skills to build confidence and trust. Respond effectively to issues and problems, assess situations, identify possible solutions implement the best practices and process improvements. Able to hit the ground running and directly impact the bottom line.
Skills : C#, C++, C, Visual Studio, Linux, Team Player, Goal Oriented, Sql Server.
- Tasked with solving mission-critical bugs and helping others through issues that arose in their development cycle.
- Co-designed the architecture of a modular system that was part of the company's core business.
- Designed and implemented a server communication framework using NServiceBus.
- Mentored and assisted other engineers in designing flexible and maintainable systems.
- Worked with project managers to figure out what was the need for both current and future customer base.
- Designed and Implemented a data access layer using Entity Framework.
- Maintained legacy software using C++, C++ COM components, MS SQL server 2008 and classic ASP.
Junior/Senior Application Engineer Resume
Skills : Repair Hardware, Software Troubleshooting, Windows OS Environment.
- Decided to build their own reporting tool called Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP) provides a single reporting environment to the author, manage, and deliver all of your reports and business documents.
- Reported pane GUI developed on client-side using HTML, CSS, Angular JS.
- BIP and Siebel integration will happen using SOAP-based WS communication.
- Supported Interactive report, schedule reports, Parameter reports, and disconnected mode as well.
- Generated charts for any CRM entity using this charting solution.
- Conducted pre- and post-sales support including conducting site surveys and recommending product solutions.
- Conducted product research, including 3rd party applications, as part of synths overall product offerings.
Senior Application Engineer III Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging Senior Application Engineer position within a progressive Organization with the opportunity for personal growth and development have enjoyed working in the Software industry providing Customer Service to clients and end user to maximize their grasp of the full functionality of the products.
Skills : SOA/EAI/Integration Solutions.
- Managed several multi-site projects ranging from $75K to $400K.
- Consulted with sales force and customers.
- Determined system operation requirements.
- Served as subject matter expert for SCADA development and implementation.
- Mentored regional engineering teams on HMI / SCADA products and developed solutions.
- Created software standards for modular, scalable, and reusable solutions for 480 V to 35 kV systems.
- Programmed Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) applications and Human-Machine Interface (HMI) systems.
- Executed Government contracts.
- Deployed solutions specific to datacenters.
Senior Application Engineer II Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in Database activities like Data Modeling, Database design, database creation and maintenance, performance monitoring and tuning, troubleshooting, enterprise level replication.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Crystal Reports.
- Promoted and rehired post-merger with full responsibility as the Primary Database Administrator.
- Improved processes, performance, and productivity, Provides automation scripting to all departments to improve productivity.
- Created scripts in SalesForce to pull data and sales leads when prospects submit quote requests.
- Wrote several SQL scripts to generate reports for the sales team saving hours manual data research.
- Developed and enforced procedures as the Technical Lead for Nimbus monitoring software, Generated reports for SAS70 audits.
- Collaborated with SAS70 auditors to provide data needed for reports.
- Delivered 24x7 internal and customer support for the Tier 4 commercial data center.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Application Engineer I Resume
Summary : Information Technology professional with extensive experience managing global strategic initiatives and project deployments for clients. Well versed in applications development, Web Infrastructure engineering, Project Management and Process Improvements.
Skills : IT Management, IT Project Management, Application Development.
- Designed and developed the Measurement Analysis and Reporting System (MARS).
- Oriented Windows system allows the users to compare actual design vehicle measurement data against nominal design data in a common format.
- Designed Engineers used these reports to fine-tune the vehicle designs in providing the optimal door, fender, hood gaps.
- Supported the Fuel Injector Test Stand and the Mass Air Flow systems at the client's V6 Powertrain Engineering facility.
- Measured the fuel flow through the fuel injectors and the fuel pressure at the fuel rail under specific conditions.
- Collected and analyzed by engineers to improve fuel economy and performance.
- Responsible for designing and developing several new applications for the Mass Air Flow Stand.
- Measured the airflow characteristics of a throttle body carburetor and mass airflow sensors.
Senior Application Engineer/Developer Resume
Objective : Involved in total Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) by identifying the business requirements, documenting technical design documents, developing components to implement business requirements and creating and executing unit test plans Experience converting OLTP database to OLAP database for fast reporting.
Skills : Application Development, Windows Server, Visual Studio, VBScript, C, Google Docs.
- Managed and performed all tasks of a successful implementation of a new Ingenico iSC250 signature capture device including the project plan, testing, certification, installation scripting, implementation and maintenance phases for 4,000 POS cash registers.
- Responsible for helping diagnose complex and high priority issues discovered in POS applications.
- Developed daily POS file purging VB.Net application.
- Developed Access DB inventory VB.Net application.
- Led Black Friday planning, identifying system monitoring tasks, support documentation creation and training for the Production Quality team.
- Worked closely with 3rd party software vendors on POS and corporate server issues providing needed sample data, issue reproduction steps and maintaining timely response and request messages.
- Created successful performance monitor controls to help debug memory leak issues in 3rd party applications.
Lead/Senior Application Engineer Resume
Objective : Over 10 years in delivery of enterprise products/ solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Expert at critical thinking, deep research and analysis, and distilling customer perspective into actionable projects and initiatives. People focused with excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills.
Skills : Powerpoint, Public Speaking, Strategic Planning, Programming, New Product Development, Management.
- Led a team to work on auto company research projects utilizing ESI simulation tools.
- Led composite groups providing technical sales support and customer training.
- Developed training materials and customer training classes.
- Led engineer for a few other research projects, such as wind turbine repair, autoclave process simulation, process simulations for manufacturing ceramic matrix composites.
- Prepared US-CAR virtual material models to simulate the manufacturing process of composite front bumper and crush-cans.
- Published paper presented at Automotive Composites Conference and Exhibition (ACCE).
- Utilized simulation tools to calculate material properties simulate draping and RTM processes for the Department of Energy-funded GM Integrated Composites Manufacturing Engineering projects.
- Worked with colleagues on a UL project for wind turbine repair assessment, and co-authored a paper on the work.
Asst. Senior Application Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 9+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE. Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Programming and its implementation.
Skills : Regulatory Compliance, Project Management, Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Manufacturing.
- Specialized in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products, particularly its own brands of database management systems.
- Built tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
- Documented Metadata Subscription (DSUB) Integration Profile, describes the use of subscriptions within an XDS Affinity Domain or across communities.
- Documented Metadata Subscriber may subscribe on behalf of the Document Metadata Notification Recipient to receive notifications about the availability of documents based on specific criteria.
- Developed the application using JAX WS Framework which is based on the SOA design pattern.
- Configured a JAX-WS-based web service for HTTP basic authentication.
- Used SOAP UI tool to create subscription requests and test the business functionality Used TCP/IP Mon to extensively debug the SOAP messages in the HTTP request/response.
- Implemented multi-threading to handle concurrent web service requests asynchronously using the executor framework.
Bachelor In Engineering
Senior Application Engineer/Consultant Resume
Summary : Senior Application Engineer with over twenty years of comprehensive software development life cycle experience. Extensive technical as well as business analysis background. Demonstrated expertise in the following areas within numerous industries, Strong system design, planning, programming, and implementation skills.
Skills : DCS, PLC, SCADA, FGS, ESD, Triconex, FAT, SAT, Commissioning, Automation, Control Engineering.
- Designed a series of multichannel Power LED Drivers for In & Outdoors Lighting.
- Patented a redundancy system for several LED strings on a single channel unit.
- Allowed to have the 4 channels in series (normally reaching 240V) forming a single current-controlled loop and still be SELV (under 60V).
- Used a unique technique for Lightning Protection increasing several folds the clamping efficiency of the MOV by compensating for the serial impedance.
- Invented a new ZVS Topology ganging 3 different stages into a Single Stage unit.
- Engaged with selected customers to install, monitor and support new and updated features and products during product beta test cycle.
- Provided advanced IT support such as setting up virtual machines and web applications, and understanding and troubleshooting system security.
Senior Application Engineer Resume
Headline : Senior Application Engineer doing conceptual design and product development from concept to NPI. Proficient with Pro/Engineer Wildfire 4, Creo, Creo2, and Autocad Currently learning NX software 20 + years Design Engineering experience designing Consumer Products, Vehicles, Aerospace, Military Projects, Machines, Mechanisms, and Electrical Enclosures.
- Designed and developed a line of electronic enclosures for the airline Industry.
- Performed Trade Studies, PowerPoint Presentations.
- Developed Mechanical Problem Statements.
- Worked closely with Electrical Engineers, Layout Engineers, and Vendors.
- Checked and reviewed the designs and drawings of fellow Engineers.
- Supervised the work of Drafters and others.
- Supported Phase 6 operations Engineering Change Requests, Engineering Change Orders, and Configuration Indexes to determine root cause and to ensure they are to Honeywell Operating Standards and the Drawing Room Manual.