Implementation Manager Resume
Summary : Project Manager/Consultant with extensive background in Revenue Cycle and EHS software for healthcare companies. Provide industry revenue cycle expertise, financial reporting and billing, Over 18 + years as an IT/Project professional, with broad experience in Network Infrastructure, Systems Administration, and Project Management. Professional self starter, team leader, and team player.
Skills : SQL, Oracle SQL, Great Plains, Access, Account Management,.
- Reviewed project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Consulted with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and recommend system enhancements through business requirements with a focus on billing and financial aspects of healthcare.
- Provided users with technical support for computer problems.
- Recruited, hired, trained and supervised staff of 25, and participate in staffing decisions.
- Directed daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Assigned and reviewed the work of Implementation specialists and support specialists.
- Prepared and reviewed operational reports or project progress reports.
MA In Education
Implementation Manager III Resume
Headline : Over 10+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and product implementation in Microsoft technologies especially in .Net and SQL Server, High-energy Project Lead successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth.
Skills : .NET, SQL, Visual Basic.
- Lead technical contact for multiple concurrent customer implementations.
- Effectively managed resources on a week-to-week basis, participating in weekly Development Schedule overview.
- Held individual team SCRUM meetings, and represented my team in daily management SCRUM.
- Determined training needs, and helped the team be better equipped for their tasks.
- Revised best-practices to streamline the development process, and added efficiencies where necessary.
- Immediate supervisor for a team of 3+ developers, assisting other managers with up to 10 developers.
- Crafted and delivered yearly performance reviews.
- Utilized reporting data to determine where efficiencies were needed.
Implementation Manager III Resume
Summary : Background encompasses extensive professional management experience working with Fortune 500 Companies in Banking, Legal, Health Care, Government & Retail Industries; Six Sigma Green Belt leadership with significant realized cost savings.
Skills : Certified CPR Instructor, SQL, Oracle SQL, Great Plains, Access, Account Management,.
- Managed technology and logistics implementation in logistics for nationally-based Fortune 500 Companies.
- Developed implementation SOPs and trained internal FTEs.
- Scope of Responsibility: Managed Project Teams of 30+ FTEs, including Executive-Level individuals in a matrix project organization.
- Responsible for multiple $100K+ projects simultaneously.
- Managed relationships and project deliverables of contractors/service partners.
- Supported pre-sales initiatives with RFP requests.
- Developed project charters and SOWs per customer requirements.
BS In Liberal Arts
Implementation Manager II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with a successful, industry leading company that will utilize the achievements, problem solving skills, strategic thinking, and leadership abilities, which enable to consistently exceed company goals under challenging circumstances.
Skills : Database Management - SQL Server, C, Business Process Improvement.
- Managed 15+ TBM solution implementation engagements.
- Ensured the alignment of business requirements, solution design, technical teams and project objectives.
- Managed project execution and performance to ensure that key milestones and financial objectives were achieved.
- Preformed all aspects of project management from project planning to escalation and resource management.
- Developed trusted relationships with customers, executive sponsors and stakeholders.
- Became a trusted advisor by providing knowledgeable guidance and high quality execution.
- Anticipated potential bottlenecks and made necessary tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
Implementation Manager I Resume
Summary : To secure a position with a company that will prove to be able to provide a fun, challenging career that will allow to grow both as a person and as a professional.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Photoshop, Customer Relations, Implementation, Contract Management.
- Consistently worked with internal and external clients to ensure that the conversion process is a smooth transition to FDR processing.
- Provided post implementation support as the client transitions to customer operations.
- Developed testing plans for the client to fully test all processes prior to implementation.
- Received the highest levels of performance during semi-annual and annual evaluations.
- Created milestone documents and project plans for new EMV processing.
- Created weekly meeting documents to ensure the client and project is on task to meet the completion date.
Masters Of Business
Implementation Manager/Specialist Resume
Summary : Seasoned professional with comprehensive business and technical skill-set with extensive expertise in implementing IT Solutions to meet customers' needs. Proven track records of success working in small, medium, and large organizations. Skilled in using different solutions to meet customers' needs.
Skills : Organized, Dependable, Fast, and Hardworking.
- Managed and coordinated efforts to successfully implement new clients in the use of the product suite in a timely manner.
- Actively drove the implementation process through communication, organization, and superior client management.
- Managed multiple client implementation projects simultaneously.
- Projects widely varied in scope and time frame.
- Developed client-specific project plans, training curriculum, and all levels of documentation.
- Advocated internally for client business needs.
- Offered best proactive solutions during configuration phase.
- Played key role in planning and executing third-party application integrations.
AAS In Accounting
Implementation Manager/Analyst Resume
Summary : Extensive background in training and consulting for practice management and clinical systems. A proven track record of successfully managing software implementations. Project Management experience Proven ability to provide technical training for increased employee performance and greater customer satisfaction. Delivered customized training and consistently commended for ability to complete assignments on time with attention to detail and clarity of instruction.
Skills : Microsoft office, Operations Management, Recruiting, Supply Chain Management, Management, Sales, Taleo, Kronos.
- Trained and educated clients on software process and workflow on TIER clinical and billing applications.
- Worked with Clients to identify Business requirements.
- Managed day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Developed lasting relationships with client personnel to foster client ties.
- Worked effectively in a team or individual environments.
- Possesed' general understanding in areas of application programming, databases and system design.
- Worked effectively to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of system solution deployed in support of client business goals and objectives.
Implementation Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Results-driven with a proven ability to balance customer requirements with the business needs. Recognized as an effective team builder and problem solver. Develops and maintains strong cooperative professional relationships with all levels of the organization, across functional and business lines to achieve the most effective results for the business.
Skills : Customer Service, Relationship Management, Product Management, Problem Resolution, Document Management, Written & Verbal Communication.
- Reviewed and communicated investment fund line-ups to 3rd party vendor.
- Gathered and reviewed retirement plan documents for new business set-up.
- Communicated with previous providers and adhered to strict conversion time-line.
- Prepared required legal notices to be supplied to 401(k) participants.
- Tracked and maintained logs for new plan conversions, special projects and product updates.
- Completed various analytical projects for management.
- Assisted in the development of an implementation team.
- Created roles and responsibilities and suggested improvements to the process.
Implementation Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Extensive experience in both customer facing roles and in support positions. Excel at customer service by being attentive, empathetic and following through on promised deliverable.
Skills : Great Computer Skills, Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of new and the upgrade of existing voice and data services.
- Determined the customer's needs, locating the appropriate equipment and scheduling internal resources for installation.
- Conducted the project kick-off meeting with IT support staff.
- Lead the follow-up meeting with the customer and sales staff.
- Facilitated the cutover and upgrade of voice and data circuits.
- Coordinated additional project resources as necessary.
- Maintained changes to the Intrado 911 database.
Implementation Manager/Executive Resume
Objective : High-energy Manager successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Experienced at improving team performance through innovative management techniques.
Skills : Project Management, Process Improvement, Certified Quality Auditor, Certified Project Manager.
- Lead the service deliveries of new client implementations and plan changes to existing clients.
- Interfaced between clients and call center teams.
- Documented client summary plan descriptions for internal use.
- Assisted the IT Department in the development of automated data feeds.
- Created performance reports for call center managers.
- Developed and delivered training for On-line Help and Reference Manuals for new call center teams.
- Assisted with post implementation clean-up and process improvements.