Information Management Officer Resume
Objective : To obtain a Information Management Officer position in a fast paced company, that will utilize military technical training and problem solving capabilities that offers an opportunity for professional development and advancement based upon individual initiative and productivity.
Skills : Inventory Management, CompTIA Security+.
- Troubleshoots a plethora of software and hardware problems with Windows 2000 and XP Professional workstation, digital senders, laserjet and multifunction printers, faxes, and their individual peripherals.
- Experiences with using Windows 2003 server.
- Creates and manages all systems and User accounts on the Domain through MS Active Directory Use a variety of commands using the Command Prompt tool.
- Creates user outlook profiles on each employee's personal workstation.
- Installs peripherals, including printers, faxes, digital senders, and any needed plug and play computer parts; as well as install computer programs.
- Monitors and installs Windows critical updates and Office updates.
- Uses routers, CISCO switches, ADSL modems and hubs to generate and sustain network connectivity.
- Understands TCP/IP and other Networking varieties to include VoIP.
Jr. Information Management Officer Resume
Objective : Information Management Officer professional with over 20 years' experience supporting a wide range of clients within the Department of Defense, private industry, and local municipalities. tremendous pride engaging with customers and providing them with exceptional customer service.
Skills : Systems Integration, Management.
- Provides IT support for Product Manager (PM) Power Projection Enablers (P2E), including desktop/laptop support to over 180 Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) users.
- Provides general IT support, including but not limited to creating and managing network accounts and access, in and out the processing of personnel, imaging of Government Furnished Equipment (GFE), ensuring that all users are IA compliant, maintaining the security of the network.
- Designates Point of Contact (POC) for all P2E IT support issues.
- Provides assistance with suspense tasks.
- Tracks and processes IT documentation and reports for PM P2E.
- Creates Active Directory objects to enable users and computers to reside on the Army Network.
- Ensures that all systems are patched to the current security standard, image and configuring all GFE.
Sr. Information Management Officer Resume
Summary : To obtain a Information Management Officer position with demonstrative skills and be able to acquire knowledge and experience that will be utilized for professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Provided full-scope service of 60 workstations located in multiple buildings.
- Responsible for all battalion IT equipment Installation, information assurance, helpdesk, imaging, DRMO, lifecycle.
- Coordinated VTC, briefed full chain of command on all IT and IMO related matters.
- Created SOP and continuity book to insure flawless contingent operations.
- Enforced RCERT policies for network security.
- Assisted customers with software, electronic mail, Blackberry, hardware, and telephone support.
- Maintained and troubleshot any printers and copiers.
- Verified daily backups and conference rooms are ready for use.
- Provided Network Administration support using privilege account for network administrative actions.
Information Management Officer I Resume
Objective : SharePoint/Exchange Administrator with over ten years of experience as SharePoint/Exchange Administrator and vast knowledge of the various aspects of the computer industry. An accomplished exchange administrator proficient in the administration of Microsoft Operating Systems and applications for both Server and Client.
Skills : Windows, Sharepoint, Administrative .
- Served as the Information Management Officer for II MEF Headquarters Group and assisted commanders in gaining knowledge and situational awareness to support the decision-making process for the various units.
- Contacted for the development and coordination of knowledge used to enable the command and control function across the II MEF.
- Assisted the commander in the understanding of departmental information requirements as well as the capabilities and limitations of the tools available to implement the Information Dissemination Plan.
- Maintained communication with subordinate commanders and staff officers throughout the command and across the warfighting functions (intelligence, fires, maneuver, logistics, C2, and force protection).
- Became familiar with the demands and procedures of their organizations in addition to the capabilities of the technological tools used in information management.
- Assisted in providing Quality Control (QC) and Quality of Service (QoS) to supported systems and supported units.
- Analyzed Information Management resources, processes, and systems to ensure IM optimization and provided value to the organization as confirmed by delivering key information through approved C2 systems or enterprise tools.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained an IT strategic plan as well as disaster recovery plans.
Information Management Officer II Resume
Headline : Information Technology professional with a background in desk side support and Systems administration. Over 2 years' experience in the information technology field. Leadership capability leading small teams focused on achieving goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft OS, Apple OS, Computer Hardware, Servers.
- Served as the Automated Data Processing Security Team Chief, systems administration (SA) and local area network (LAN) manager for a Windows-based computing environment.
- Created and managed user accounts and objects in Active Directory; enforced adherence to information assurance (IA) conventions and standards.
- Tracked and reported IA training in the Army Training and Career Tracker System (ATCTS).
- Provided the organization with various training sessions in support of Department of Defense Directive 8570 baseline compliance.
- Configured new and existing commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) equipment.
- Expanded the LAN footprint in accordance with mission requirements by installing new cabling and network devices to support additional users.
- Acted as the senior technical adviser for a medium-sized enterprise.
- Determined end-user requirements and recommended the most cost-effective course of action.
- Integrated technical aspects of information technology (IT) with management and administrative tasks; developed functions to convert manual resource management and administrative procedures to an automated system.
Information Management Officer3 Resume
Summary : To have a Information Management Officer career path which will utilize and expand knowledge in the field of Management, Sales and Product Development.
Skills : Military, Customer Service.
- Provides technical service support for routine systems functions, customer questions and issues concerning Information Technology (IT) Automated Systems.
- Resolves software and hardware problems, submit local and manufactured work orders, and perform online and offline computerized assistance.
- Performs functions for the collection of data to meet the reporting requirement and creates, modifies, and deletes email accounts and tables as necessary to prevent or alleviate user routing problems.
- Serves as a customer support services, including installation, configuration, trouble shooting, customer assistance, and/or training, in response to customer service.
- Resolves customer questions or problems concerning IT automation systems, password violations, user accounts and system access.
- Performs computer systems security support functions by serving as either the primary or alternate Information Assurance Security Officer (IASO) or assist in preparation of systems accreditation.
- Performs all duties within boundaries of automation regulations and procedures governing control, filing, maintenance, destruction, and preparation of classified and unclassified material.
- Collects information from callers to be used in the troubleshooting & restoration of network/telecommunications services.
Asst. Information Management Officer Resume
Objective : Military trained Information Security/Cybersecurity Professional. Capable of working competently under pressure. Proficient at handling confidential information and situations with caution, strategic planning, risk mitigation, problem recognition, analysis and resolution.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Performed Retina scans to ensure system hardening and addressed Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA) Violations Provided technical support and assistance to end users on issues related to computer systems, hardware or software on classified and non-classified networks (HQ site and all remote locations).
- Ensured compliance with acceptable use, information security, and other DoD policies.
- Tracked asset inventory, warranty and license information and update the asset management system.
- Managed multiple Active Directory Organizational Unit's (OU) with over 7,000 users combined.
- Responsible for installing 802.1X baseline configuration images on client machines using Symantec Ghost and hard disk cloners.
- Worked alongside the Regional Computer Emergency Response Team (RCERT) monitored/reviewed traffic to determine the legitimacy and escalated violations through the proper channels.
- Supported 30 Video Teleconferences resulting in minimal interruptions during critical senior staff meetings.
- Responsible for the accountability of $200,000 worth of automation equipment.
- Provided guidance and training to staff on the operation of systems and products and where appropriate, provide recommendations for improvements.
Associate Information Management Officer Resume
Headline : Information Management Officer with seven years of experience working helpdesk environment. Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting computer and A/V systems. Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while under pressure. Ability to prioritize, Multi-task and remained focused on the essence of an issue.
Skills : Information Technology, Information Security, Analytical, Problem Solving.
- Identifies and resolves computer and computer network issues.
- Installs configures and monitors local and wide-area networks, hardware, and software.
- Provides customer and network administration services such as passwords, electronic mail accounts, security, and troubleshooting.
- Constructs, edits, and tests computer system programs.
- Conducts data system studies and prepare documentation, and specifications for proposals.
- Assists in the design, preparation, editing, and testing of computer programs.
- Provides technical assistance and department level training for communication and user-owned and operated equipment.
Lead Information Management Officer Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging position as an Information Management Officer that will allow application of comprehensive research, analysis and problem solving skill sets in support of Intelligence Community initiatives.
Skills : Stress management, Personnel management, Communication.
- Maintained and administered computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Performed data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnosed, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Planed, coordinated, and implemented network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Configured, monitored and maintained email applications or virus protection software.
- Loaded computer tapes and disks, and install software and printer paper or forms.
- Designed, configured and tested computer hardware, networking software, and operating system software.
Information Management Officer Resume
Summary : Over 17 years Information Management Officer with high focus and ability to learn information quickly and be proficient in everything do. Military back ground has trained highly reliable and proficient in all that do.
Skills : Changing Brakes Components, Oil, Differentials.
- Maintained accountability and operation of 31 computer systems classified/unclassified, 13 Voice over Internet Protocol phones classified/unclassified, and 6 printers classified/unclassified.
- Experienced in installing multiple printers and digital scanners for the network or as standalone systems and well-kept maintenance of the devices.
- Maintained Laptops, Desktops, Printers, and Phones 100% operational due to the dusty working environment.
- Sanitized unclassified computer systems compromised by classified information.
- Performed classified investigations within the J6 command.
- Assisted users in troubleshooting errors involving Microsoft Outlook Mailboxes, and assigning networked printers.
- Extensively experienced in troubleshooting and repairing laptops and desktops.
- Extensively experienced testing, troubleshooting, and making network and phone cables.