Information Security Officer Resume
Summary : An experienced Information Security Professional committed to protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of assets within your organization. A multi-talented, hard working, honest individual with over 19 years of financial industry knowledge.
Skills : Hardware: HP OneView/HP BladeSystem, Dell, Apple, Meraki,.
- Maintained security for multiple IT functional areas including data, systems, building, network and web across the enterprise.
- Maintained focus on user provisioning and security administration as well as acting on security violations.
- Provided security expertise on multiple IT projects.
- Managed and executed security policies and procedures in support of SOX, HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
- Monitored security logs for violations and unauthorized traffic; zero violations/incidents.
- Evaluated, prepared and loaded patches to enhance performance, operations, and security of multiple platform systems.
- Managed customer support problem resolution process to resolve errors in system software; customers requested by name to resolve complex issues.
Sr. Information Security Officer Resume
Objective : Managed and implemented Information Security and Risk Management programs while monitoring multiple projects and established strong client relationship. Dynamic executive with significant knowledge and experience in fulfilling and implementing regulation requirements.
Skills : CISSP Certification, ITTL v3 Certification, EPIC Security Coordinator Certification.
- Responsible for Designing, Implementing, and Monitoring Information Security, Governance, Risk Management Programs.
- Responsible for Designing, Implementing, and Monitoring Risk and Controls by risk categories, frequency and type of controls for the bank.
- Designed and enforced Information Security as well as Information technology Policies and Procedures Design effectiveness.
- Performing GLBA and Cyber Security Risk Assessments to ensure compliance with various regulations and strong security posture.
- Monitoring various categories of risks with different departments and designing the scorecard based on risk levels.
- Performing Social Engineering and Internal and External Pen testing and Remediation using 3rd party.
- Monitoring Vulnerability and Patch Management of Infrastructure on Monthly and Quarterly basis.
- Engaged in annual BCP/DR testing, lessons learned and ensuring plan got updated accurately.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Information Security Officer Resume
Summary : Extensive information security, infrastructure, software development, operations and DevSecOps transformation experience; possessing intimate knowledge of financial, new media and e-commerce industries, associated technology challenges and regulatory requirements.
Skills : Information Security Specialist, IT Specialist.
- Manage information security, network infrastructure, and workstation technical staff teams.
- Manage human resources activities associated with all direct report staff members totaling 24 individuals.
- Manage capital and operational budgets for information security and network infrastructure security groups.
- Manage the Information Security Program and multi-year Strategic Information Security Plan (SISP).
- Manage information security projects including; scheduling, budgeting, and coordinating staff and deadlines.
- Facilitate the development and coordination of the HIPAA security/compliance program with executive management.
- Manage a comprehensive HIPAA risk assessment program in support of HITECH Meaningful Use legislation.
Masters Of Science
Information Security Officer III Resume
Summary : In-depth knowledge of the analysis, implementation and testing of secured systems within large enterprises. Firm understanding of security program creation and management to include team building, technical planning, procurement and budgeting.
Skills : Tanium, Python, Linux, Web Security.
- Responsible for assessing the compliance status of multiple programs within the organization against multiple commercial and government regulations to include DIACAP, PCI-DSS and general DoD Technical Implementation Guidance.
- Technical duties include web application analysis using Burp Proxy and HP's WebInspect.
- Responsible for working with business process owners to explain risks and balance security with functionality.
- Responsible for project management and delivery for multiple initiatives.
- Helps developers at all levels understand how to support compliance on a technical level with given regulations.
- Reviews code and performs technical assessment prior to production migrations.
- Ensures that applications are free from common web based vulnerabilities to include those found within the OWASP Top 10.
Information Security Officer II Resume
Objective : System-wide collaboration is necessary to ensure success of security practices for the system as a whole. The ISO will work with the VSCS institutions, and administrative teams, to assure information security related to products and projects is being implemented.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication Skills, Strategic Planning, Information Security.
- Dealt effectively with competing and changing priorities.
- Improved and maintained the Information Security Program and the BSA/Anti-Money Laundering Program.
- Managed the bank IT Program as a member of the IT Steering Committee.
- Conducted daily financial analysis and monthly liquidity analysis for the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Prepared for and responded to all independent, state, and federal exams in a team setting.
- Creating a Business Impact Analysis, which was praised by external auditors and FDIC examiners.
- Researched the latest in banking technology and presented to senior management and directors for strategic planning, which led to the implementation of a PC Refresh Cycle and the utilization of cloud services.
Information Security Officer I Resume
Summary : Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) responsible for managing multiple environments supporting the design, development, evaluation, and accreditation of information systems ranging from standalone systems to complex interconnected (WAN/LAN) computer systems.
Skills : Information Assurance, IT Analyst, IT Specialist.
- Investigate cyber security incidents and report violations following Army regulations and existing organizational policy.
- Member of the Change Configuration Board, given IT security related input into new/change requests to the IT environment.
- Assist users with file transfers between the different networks and provide advice for media protection.
- Work daily with the Incident Management Database (ITIL).
- Deliver information systems security education and awareness, incident response and investigation, personnel and physical security administrative tasks.
- Responds to queries and requests for computer security information and reports from both internal and external customers.
- Serves as an alternate to COMSEC custodian and familiar with various types of NSA encryption devices.
Lead Information Security Officer Resume
Summary : Seeking a career opportunity utilizing overall computer knowledge while providing a continuous learning environment. Long-term goal is to be an Information Security or Information Technology visionary for the company.
Skills : IT Analyst, IT Specialist, IT Executive.
- Established plans and administered the overall policies, goals and procedures for the information security and electronic fraud functions.
- Performed risk assessments, met with auditors and examinators on regular basis to verify procedures being followed.
- Leader of User Access and Information Security committees within the bank.
- Reviewer of internal and external security logs for threats.
- Provides reports to Board of Directors as well as other Board-Level committees on regular basis.
- Review of vendors for security compliance.
- Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Information Security Officer Resume
Summary : Impressive 25-year career in Information Security management. Expertise in Risk Management and Governance, Information Security, Corporate Security and Solutions architecture, Audit & Compliance and Strategic Policy Formulation, Implementation & Maintenance.
Skills : Change Management, Incident Response, Business Continuity, Project Management.
- Ensured information protection ratings and related compensating controls were implemented.
- Interpreted vulnerability assessment scans and ensured findings were addressed.
- Considered technical security policy exception requests.
- Conducted non-standard account reviews and regulatory system audits (e.g. systematic removal of accesses, least privilege, and system hardening).
- Participated in the requirements phase of new projects, including conversion of banking core system.
- Reviewed security activities to ensure that appropriate policies and procedures were followed.
- Led comprehensive infrastructure upgrades that allowed for automated monitoring of many security aspects.
Bachelor Of Arts
Information Security Officer I Resume
Headline : Information Technology Officer supporting the customer, trusted to solve complex IT close support problems in a team environment. Develops information security awareness training and education programs with the cooperation of the individual school IT departments.
Skills : Information Security Program, Cybersecurity Program, FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool Implementation.
- Responsible for the management of the agency's security posture.
- Serve as the HIPAA and PCI DSS security expert to senior leadership.
- Implemented Rapid7's Nexpose, vulnerability management solution, along with Rapid7s UserInsight.
- Provide executive staff monthly status updates on security.
- Perform security risk assessments along with continual policy writing and implementation.
- Conduct security awareness classes for staff members both clinical and non-clinical.
- Manage the agency's Cisco firewalls and IPS devices.
Associate Information Security Officer Resume
Headline : Seeking an opportunity to contribute eighteen years of software engineering, application management, security and business requirements analysis within an IT security organization that focuses on process management, risk control, and availability as it pertains to critical application centric environments.
Skills : IT Analyst, IT Specialist.
- Managed all Information Technology functions and employees for 20 locations.
- Installed and configured Cisco routers, switches and phones.
- Maintained the bank's LAN (local area network) and WAN (wide area network) networks.
- Maintained VMWare Virtual Server Environment.
- Acted as liaison for all Information Technology vendors and auditors.
- Created and updated policies pertaining to information security.
- Conducted semiannual trainings for bank staff on relevant topics.