Objective : Recognized for team-building and leadership skills and determination to lead by example to motivate united teams. Well organized, resourceful, good natured, and qualifications a self-starter. Willing to learn new procedures and is a fast learner.
Skills : Great Computer Knowledge., Typing, 10-Key, Word, Basic Excel, Answering Multi-phone Lines System, Filing, Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Performs acceptable volume of work in timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Performs duties in accordance with priorities assigned by supervisor or production manager.
- Performs data verification duties as required.
- Keys correcting entries as indicated by verification or other warning.
- Communicates with supervisor and control room operator over various technical issues.
- Demonstrates high levels of safety awareness and notifies supervisor of potential hazards.
- Follows the security and privacy policies, standards and guidelines in order to protect the informational assets of both the company and their customers.
Masters Of Science
Sr. Indexer Resume
Objective : To attain a position with a progressive organization where can apply skills and training, and grow professionally.
Skills : Typing, Microsoft office, Costumer service.
- Processed and reviewed internal account / customer documents through an online batch image archive systems FileNet (iWave).
- Reviewed processes including the naming of the documents and insertion of document separators.
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding 30 document types, which included various legal documents.
- Received documents from internal sources and verified contents for accuracy and error including blank pages, quantity, and skewed images.
- Adhered to safety & security procedures to ensure document protection and confidentiality.
- Performed general office task as required.
- Assured knowledge of document types for proper record processing.
High School Diploma
Jr. Indexer Resume
Summary : To obtain a position using clerical/computer skills. To attain a position with a progressive organization where can apply skills and training, and grow professionally.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, Electronic Records, Leases And Contracts, Land And Title, Data Monitoring, Marketing.
- Responsible for electronic file conversion including paper, fiche, and roll film.
- Worked productively on electronic data transfers for major oil companies.
- Met individual production requirements on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for Handling mortgages/ filing electronic documents.
- Worked well under pressure, meet or exceed deadlines, critical thinking, and organization.
- Prepared and scanned medical records and loose material for input into the optical disk system.
- Indexed documents and verified image quality committal to optical disk.
Associates Of Applied Sciences
Asst. Indexer Resume
Objective : To be involved in a position where employer can utilize quick learning and organizational skills to integrate them within the company, that will effectively contribute growth not only for self but new team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training & Development, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Customer Service, Operations Management, Hippa, 10-Key, Risk Management.
- Ensured all documents for customers are converted in a timely manner including cataloging, storing, retrieving, and updating records while meeting department goals.
- Performed data entry of various medical documentation, utility billing invoices, dental HCFA's, taxes and other various corporate paperwork.
- Responsible for basic data entry of tax returns .
- Responsible for reviewing county court legal documents such as: mortgage records, deeds, tax liens, court orders, judgments, mechanics liens, .
- Started off doing Doc Prep first, starting at 9.75 and then moved up to indexer ending at 10.50.
- Picked imperfect bread loafs out of the produced stock.
- Watched perfect bread loafs o conveyer belt.
Not Yet In Criminal Justice/ Psychology
Associate Indexer Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with an organization where can make the most of technical capabilities in assembling, planning, communicating and organizing activities of assembly projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Ten Key, Data Entry, Time Management, Organizational , Phone Etiquette.
- Identified, Indexed and key names, dates, record numbers, and account numbers and document types.
- Responsible for processing documents in the database to ensure the accuracy of client information.
- Examined Land and Title documents to key and edit accurate information into research databases for Chesapeake Energy Average score on books for .
- Discarded defective bread loafs.
- Sealed packets through sealing machine.
- Put the preserved packets into crates.
- Reported the completed work to the manager.
Indexer III Resume
Headline : Seeking a position in office administration for the financial services industry that will effectively utilize and expand upon experience and academic background while affording an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Skills : Bilingual, Microsoft Office, Excel, And PowerPoint.
- Performed continuous audit of filing system while exceeding company production standards.
- Conducted accurate data entry of patient charts in a timely manner while coordinating with the staff and management.
- Recognized by management as the top performer in the department.
- Assorted freight (truckload and less-than-line haul), intermodal, and international shipping documents.
- Processed import and export shipments through customs with shipments coming over the border into the United States.
- Met a quota of 400 shipments within a 8 hour shift.
- Indexed land recorders for baltimore city and montgomery county while meeting company department quotas.
Associates Of Applied Sciences In Liberal Arts
Indexer II Resume
Summary : Currently employed and looking for a job to maximize organizational skills, educational experience as well as knowledge in an administrative setting. Have enjoyed experience working in both the clinical and clerical sides. Love helping people and would like to help make a difference.
Skills : Commercial awareness, communication, teamwork, negotiation and persuasion, problem solving, organization, perseverance and motivation.
- Printed batches of thousand of loan documents Ship mail & Receive.
- Mortgaged Indexing Tech Performed data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
- Ensured accuracy and completeness data.
- Performed clerical tasks in the data entry function.
- Required to complete over 1,000+ batches of loan documents a day.
- Traveled as bilingual loan indexer and verify loan documents.
- Indexed thousand of loan documents 2000 per a day.
Indexer I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in Customer Service where can apply people and organizational skills. To obtain a position in the field where background and training can be utilized to its potential for professional growth within the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, spreadsheets, graphs, report writing.
- Put customers invoices into the computer system.
- Responsible for handling patient medical data for a large, multi-specialty physician group.
- Developed tools to streamline the data entry process.
- Made sure that dough is straight in the pan and the correct amount is also in the pan.
- Typed a vast amount of confidential information into the companies secured computer system.
- Indexed and proofread published and unpublished historical manuscripts.
- Updated records in several Electronic Reference Databases.
Lead Indexer Resume
Objective : Experienced, conscientious data entry/keyboarding operator. Can type more than 10,000 keystrokes per hour and more than 50 wpm. Solid skills in Microsoft Office Applications including, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook. Seeking a part-time position where can use these skills. Customer Service Telephone call center, encouraging business personnel to participate in fund raising to benefit Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Skills : Baby Nurse/Childcare Provider.
- Enters PHI and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard according to screen format and company procedures.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Inputs highly confidential information into computer system to send to clients.
High School Or Equivalent
Objective : Highly organized and personable individual with a comprehensive background in customer service, logistics, operations management, and training and development derived from conducting domestic and global operations. Several years' experience interacting and collaborating with multiple levels of management and diverse cultural audiences, as well as consistently achieving exceptional results while leading teams in fast- paced environments.
Skills : Inventory, Insurance Verification, Word, Documentation, Filing, Customer Service, Fax, Answering Phones, Management.
- Verified all information is accurate according to information received.
- Kept confidentiality agreement according to standard set by clients.
- Wrote and edited abstracts, coded for archival and real-time products.
- Entered invoice numbers on the computer for a large global freight company.
- Detailed, meticulous work that involved finding every reference the author used, taking note of the page numbers, and organizing the references.
- Indexed land recorded information from legal documents for an oil and gas company in Ohio.
- Recognized by team lead for dedication and continual improvement.