Lead Receptionist Resume
Objective : A highly resourceful, energetic, admissions office coordinator, with 14 years of experience working in fast paced medical settings. Track record of maintaining a high level of patient satisfaction by providing exceptional patient care. Experienced in numerous electronic medical record systems and hospital interfaces.
Skills : Communication skills, Management.
- Contacts for patients, visitors, deliveries, salespeople, and pharmaceutical representatives.
- Responsible Patient check-in, verifying demographics, insurance information, and collecting co-pays.
- Responsible for Patient check-out, scheduling follow-up appointments, and ensuring patients are aware of testing to be scheduled.
- Verifies necessary information is available in the electronic medical record for the physician to diagnose and treat.
- Answers multiline phone system, triaging calls when necessary, or redirecting to appropriate staff.
- Separates incoming faxes and mail and distributing to intended recipients.
- Scans reports into electronic medical record, giving special attention to reports deemed urgent.
- Makes appointments per requests of patients or referring physicians, making sure paperwork is forwarded, and presenting urgent appointment requests to physician.
Sr. Lead Receptionist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a reputable organization where extensive experience can contribute to your customers' satisfaction and your company's success.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Greets patients upon entry to the clinic Verify and load insurance and demographic information for new patients.
- Collects co-payments as applicable, and payments for all other sales including all eye wear.
- Loads any new or updated patient information into computer system Answering and transferring incoming phone calls on multiple phone line system.
- Separates and distributes incoming faxes.
- Assists in patient scheduling and rescheduling needs.
- Balances two separate cash drawers and complete daily ledger for all incoming monies.
- Makes cash drops in main safe to secure all monies collected.
- Prints and distributes patient schedules.
- Works with clinical staff to ensure timely patient flow throughout the department.
Jr. Lead Receptionist Resume
Objective : To use front -desk experience, administrative expertise and patient service skills in an administrative assistant position that will allow to grow and challenge qualities Job Description A receptionist's job takes an important share in the overall functioning of the company. She is the face of a company; in fact, the first official professional to whom an individual encounter after entering any organization.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Receives, screens all incoming phone calls and connect them to appropriate personnel.
- Gives a warm greeting to all people entering the office premises.
- Helps out each person who approaches the front desk with a query.
- Maintains the in and out time muster kept for the visitors.
- Sorts out and hand over important packages, deliveries, or messages to appropriate departments within the company.
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the management.
- Keeps a close watch over the staff workings and movements.
- Ensures cleanliness and orderliness in the reception area while abiding by the policies and regulations of Visible Changes.
- Updates appointment diaries and logbooks for scheduling appointments for the right dates and services.
Lead Receptionist I Resume
Objective : Bachelor of Science graduate with record of success in office management, administration, and retail. Creative problem solver with innovative ideas who excels in working under pressure while prioritizing, maintaining organization, and handling multiple tasks. Builds positive rapports with colleagues, customers, and staff at all levels.
Skills : MS Office, Organizing.
- Responsible for greeting and checking in all patients.
- Answered multi-line phones.
- Triaged phone calls to nurses.
- Entered all new patients into the computer system.
- Verified and updated all addresses, phone numbers, and insurance information.
- Responsible for rescheduling patients.
- Coded and filled out all slips for patients required to have blood drawn.
- Collected all copays.
- Scheduled all appointments.
Lead Receptionist II Resume
Headline : To secure a Lead Receptionist position that allows for personal growth and career advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service.
- Operates telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greets persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Transmits information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Hears and resolves complaints from customers or the public.
- Performs administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Files and maintains records.
- Provides information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Processes and prepares memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
Lead Receptionist III Resume
Summary : Seasoned receptionist seeking a position with an opportunity to represent your company with professionalism and excellent customer service. An easy trainee, eager to learn new skills.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Responsible for meeting and greeting visitors providing friendly and professional customer service.
- Maintains clean, welcoming reception area and florist selection/management.
- Pages via the overhead system.
- Schedules of backup receptionist.
- Receives and processes deliveries from FedX, UPS, Airborne, Etc.
- Ensures packages reached recipient as soon as possible.
- Collects all co-pays including cash payments, debit/credit card payments, and check payments, balanced out all money and receipts at the end of the day.
Asst. Lead Receptionist Resume
Objective : Extremely loyal, highly motivated and professional bilingual individual having very strong customer service and leadership skills. Comfortable in both high and low intensity environments with a demonstrated ability to excel at any task assigned. Project calmness and confidence in dealing with all individuals and able to handle any situation that may occur.
Skills : Effective Commuication, Shipping And Receiving, Schedule Appointments.
- Trains and mentors new receptionists while creating and revising policies and procedures for front office.
- Acts as a clinic manager when manager is absent.
- Schedules all appointments into a computerized scheduler using eFriends software.
- Answers direct calls and responds to all inquiries on a 5-line telephone system.
- Organizes and maintains client charts, including generating charts, archiving paperwork and printing paperwork for new clients.
- Conducts reminder calls to all clients.
- Checks-in and our clients.
- Greets and directs vendors and visitors.
- Updates and accurately enter clients' demographics into their electronic record.
Associate Lead Receptionist Resume
Headline : To obtain a career and/or seeking a challenging opportunity where would be able to utilize strong organizational skills, educational background, and exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
Skills : MS Office, Communication skills.
- Responsible for Admissions, discharges, operator of an 8 line phone system.
- Interviewed, onboarded and trained all staff.
- Organized and created the training book that all staff receive and use throughout training and during employment as a reference guide De escalation of families and high risk patients.
- Ordered all Supplies and pertinent documents.
- Protected people's privacy and enforcing HIPPA law.
- Scheduled of department staff, working on call and available to staff when off the clock to answer questions and walk through emergencies.
- Created new templates used companywide that are user friendly across the company.
Lead Receptionist/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where maximize the customer service experience in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Manages multiple direct reports from the Reception team, training and mentoring to ensure optimum client experience.
- Supports the day to day delivery of services on site in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures, and contract scope.
- Manages sign-in process for vendors and visitors with professionalism and hospitality.
- Provides high-level administrative support to employees and wayfinding/amenities within the building, neighborhood amenities, and organizational information.
- Handles incoming and outgoing calls including distribution of any messages.
- Receives, informs, and guides visitors including coordination with Client employees.
- Provides administrative support to on-site events as assigned by Events team
- Responsible for maintaining all contact lists including suppliers/contractors.
Lead Receptionist Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Lead Receptionist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Management, Organizing, MS Office.
- Organized, coordinated, and managed day-to-day operations Provided assistance to parents in understanding the documentation for their children.
- Proactively inspected the school, equipment, and grounds on a regular basis for repairs/maintenance, and safety issues.
- Supported the teachers in maintaining and organizing work and study areas, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Worked collaboratively to achieve the overall purposes of the school's program.
- Selected and used effective instructional methods and learning materials.
- Administered, planned, and executed all special events.
- Assisted in planning and implementation of fundraising events along with, conducting research on future funding sources.
- Ensured that all buildings, equipment, parking areas and grounds are maintained at a level that provides a safe, welcoming, usable environment for all students, faculty and staff.
- Maintained records of all required safety, building and equipment inspections.