Systems Analyst Resume
Headline : Experience in creating Service-Oriented Applications using WCF. Good understanding of REST, Web API and Hypermedia. Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts. Proficient in asynchronous programming using jQuery and JSON. Experienced in SQL Server query optimizations and database design. Team player with good communication skill and self-learning attitude.
- Analyzing requirements and clarify with Business Analysts and Business Users.
- Providing suggestions in cases where functionality can be achieved in a better way.
- Performing database design leveraging sound understanding about the manufacturing system usage scenario and statistics rather than just following missing index suggestion.
- Documenting the design and creating Technical Design Document (TDD) for communicating with the client and offshore developers.
- Analyzing multiple web technology options available and developing web pages using asp. Net web forms, according to the layout specified in the requirement document, to achieve the functionality efficiently.
- Scanning incoming lots to mark as received inventory is a frequently used function in manufacturing plants.
- Modifying and creating Oracle forms as an interface for requesting HTML reports.
- Managng projects related to the introduction of new software and business processes.
Bachelor Of Technology
Senior Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Result-oriented, dedicated, hardworking Senior Systems Analyst with over 7 plus years' experience in Information Technology including all aspects of Business Analysis/QA/Software testing with demonstrated success in the implementation and management of business solutions. Business Analyst with solid experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including user requirements analysis, software design, testing (system/user acceptance), quality assurance, implementation, and post-implementation support.
Skills : SDLC, Waterfall, Agile Development Tools: Toad, JAWS, VNC Viewer, Putty, SSH, Clear Case, Minitab Statistical Software, VMware Programming
- Ensuring that appropriate and timely action is taken to resolve any issues affecting the DHCS users or system performance as the issues are elevated from the MHS help desk tier ii organization.
- Working on the process improvement and action item resolution team and analyzing and validating trouble tickets.
- Monitor Military Health Systems (MHS) trouble ticketing system queues, entering and managing software problem incidents in remedy for Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Theater Medical Data Integration (TMDI), Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), Tricare Online (TOL), And Health Artifact Image Management Solution (HAIMS) issues.
- Utilizing basic SQL and Oracle commands to investigate and resolve reported issues.
- Communicating and collaborating with multiple external organizations regarding the resolution of issues, including disa, sites and various other vendors.
- Developing training materials and presentations for the team and senior program staff.
- Translating technically complex information and data into easily understood concepts for the onboard employees.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders and subject experts to synthesize accurate information define, document, and implement processes and procedures for the tier iii trouble ticket resolution capability.
- Compiling process maps/flows, roles, and responsibilities, inputs and outputs, templates, guides, checklists, etc.
Bachelor Of Science
Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : A motivated Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst professional with proficiency in Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodologies. Demonstrated ability to improve business practices by identifying, defining and analyzing data. Excels in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and can work with minimal supervision. Possesses strong communication skills and works well with others. Experienced in data/information quality management that included identification of data quality problems, root causes, cost impacts, and solutions for improving the data/information quality levels.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Unix/AIX, Linux, Detail Oriented, Dhcp, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wireless, Windows 7, Windows 10, Switches, AIX, DNS, Printers
- Responsible for direct interaction with clients including, but not limited to, eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Gathering requirements and helping build and document specifications for development.
- Working with the Technical team to develop high-level labor estimates to develop and deploy functionality.
- Conducting gap analysis between the existing application and the stated customer requirements to best collaborate with Architects, Developers, etc. to estimate project impacts.
- Partnering with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired changes.
- Working with clients to demonstrate changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Managing multiple competing priorities through effective planning, organizations, and communication.
- Recommending and implementing best practices, proper methodology, and the correct tools for success.
Bachelor Of Science
Systems Analyst - Intern Resume
Objective : Dedicated, loyal, and experienced Systems Analyst who understands the importance of effective information systems and technology; a competent leader with skills derived from actual hands-on experience.
Skills : Java, Python, Scripting, ADSP, VOIP, Desktop Support, System Administration, Technical Support, Technical Writing
- Monitored application components and resolved problems/exceptions for online and batch applications.
- Responsible for SLA commitment on a daily basis and keep a close track of it.
- Provided technical assistance for the Unix, Oracle and Sybase environment to the application support.
- Executed batch jobs and monitor job streams to completion (Unix & Windows platforms) to meet batch and online service level commitments/availability.
- Stopped/started applications & services using WebSphere admin console & shell scripts on HP Unix, AIX and Solaris servers.
- Escalated critical issues and work on implementing strategies for their timely resolutions.
- Performed problem analysis/resolution of application processing exceptions from the point of initial alert or notification through resolution or escalation.
- Assessed the problem impacts on service and notified appropriate groups as per guidelines.
- Coordinated work activities with resolver-groups/fix-it agents in complex recovery situations; track exceptions until restorations are complete.
Masters of Science
Lead Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Conscientious and hardworking Lead Systems Analyst supporting business development and day to day operations. Subject matter expert in system lifecycle development and system migrations on Mainframe and Mid-frame computer systems within Fortune 500 companies. Recognized for strong interpersonal skills and a positive mindset working both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
Skills : Windows XP, 7, 8, Active Directory, Office 365, Sharepoint, SQL, AS400, Logistics, Call Center, Troubleshooting
- Responsible for providing analysis, coding, testing, and implementation of system enhancement requests for book clubs catalog retail division (revenue $350 million+).
- Provided 24-hour support of systems processing to maintain the uninterrupted flow of business.
- Worked both independently and within a team environment on projects that scale from small to large implementations.
- Communicated effectively with user groups, stakeholders, external business partners, and management to assure quality project integration and delivery.
- Routinely traveled to remote locations meeting with user groups to discuss project planning.
- Focused on service delivery enabling the company to resolve issues quickly and glide over daily speed bumps with ease.
- Ensured best practices and timeline adherence to delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Implemented various projects to increase processing efficiency and reduce costs.
Business Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Business Systems Analyst with experience in system and software engineering that includes software and hardware Configuration Management, and designing and leading development of databases and software simulation models. Provided regular feedback to senior management on project status including risks, issues, and urgent matters requiring input from senior management.
Skills : Java, SQL, JSP, Servlets, HTML5, SWT, JFace, Eclispe-RCP, SQL, JMS, XML, SOAP, Apache Cxf,AJAX, JQuery, CSS, JAX-WS
- Analyzed user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve computer-based systems.
- Participated in projects that cross-functional areas of corporate systems and other business entities that require coordinating, planning, and scheduling during project development and implementation stages.
- Oversaw the preparation of charts, diagrams, and tables that depict the present and proposed systems in terms of benefits derived and tasks accomplished.
- Oversaw the training of staff prior to the implementation of technical and/or computer systems and offer advice and guidance during the implementation process.
- Oversaw the design and implementation of new or revised methods that effectively meet business needs.
- Analyzed and defined corporate disaster recovery responsibilities and procedures related to systems and technologies assigned.
- Provided advanced support for Enterprise applications, coordinating efforts with User Support, Network Administrators, Developers, Network Engineers, and other staff as needed.
- Conferred with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
Bachelor Of Science
Systems Administrator/IT Business Systems Analyst Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience in the IT Industry as a Systems Administrator/IT Business Systems Analyst. Experience in Creation and managing user accounts, security, rights, disk space and process monitoring in Solaris and Redhat Linux. Keeping track on Hardware inventories and process of decommissioning and shipping.
Skills : Business Intelligence Tools Microsoft Excel, PowerBI Desktop, IBM Watson Analytics, RapidMiner, SAP ERP
- Utilized monitoring tools and daily fault reports to detect and provide immediate action to potential issues.
- Conducted meetings with customers, partners, account managers, and informed them on all 4 phases of the office 365 onboarding benefit process (initiate, assess, remediate, enablement, and optional email migration phases).
- Informed customers, partners and account managers of the Office 365 onboarding benefit and adoption offer.
- Worked alongside various onboarding engineers and partners to ensure customers were on-boarded to Office 365 effectively and efficiently.
- Provided analysis and solutions to small business and enterprise-level companies using Lync online with combinations of cloud-based office 365 and on-premise exchange servers.
- Mentored other agents by acting as a technical, managerial, and a Microsoft policy resource.
- Troubleshooting installation, network connectivity, certificate validation, DNS record issues, and integration issues with Lync and office 365 products.
- Troubleshooting issues related to migration mailboxes, domain controller's migration, files servers migration, mail flow troubleshooting.
Masters of Science
Business Systems Analyst II Resume
Summary : Experienced Systems Analyst, Project Coordinator, Technical Engineer, and Manager. Proven IT project coordination experience with exceptional organizational and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to execute and manage multiple projects simultaneously, for on-time delivery and meeting of project objectives. Experienced in designing, engineering and programming systems. Experienced in the development and delivery of end-user training. Managed the system test/user acceptance test efforts.
Skills : Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Office, Information Technology, DHCP, DNS, Linux,
- Responsible for the administrative oversight of all project activities and timelines within the department, ensuring that milestone activities were relayed and followed across all project lanes.
- Provided support and guidance, facilitated meetings and generated pertinent implementation release communications to all department projects and teams.
- Drove and coordinated the project's risks, issues, and dependencies for leadership and project accountability.
- Provided daily and weekly status updates to department and release leadership while attending weekly and bi-weekly status meetings, leads meetings, standup meetings, implementation meetings, and forums.
- Provided oversight of testing activities and timelines for associated projects entering the end of system testing and beyond, and through the deployment and implementation of services.
- Liaisoned between the department and release leadership for providing necessary status updates and test release deliverables during the life cycle of associated projects.
- Organized and delivered key process documents and material to associated projects within the department for maintaining efficient and effective universal testing guidelines.
- Assisted teams in understanding defect tooling standards, report generalization, priority level objectives and resolution expectations for issues and problems found during development and testing of software.
Bachelors Of Engineering
Software Systems Analyst Resume
Headline : Software Systems Analyst with 6+ years of extensive experience in System Analysis, Design, Development, and Implementation of full life cycle applications. Strong experience in working with C.Net, VB.Net, .Net 2.0, .Net 4.0, Web API. Extensively used to work on streamlining of processes and procedures, ongoing improvements to the environment, patching, management reporting.
- Worked with Business Analysts to convert client requirements into technical documentation for new releases.
- Analyzed, designed, coordinated and supervised the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Reviewed code quality and provide inputs to effectively code complex solutions.
- Co-ordinated user acceptance testing for customers, resolving issues, tracking defects and providing accurate status in a timely manner to onshore and offshore stakeholders.
- Responsible for implementing and supervising code fixes for new releases and to the existing solution based on user acceptance testing.
- Documented data requirements in support of business requirements; maintain a data dictionary in support of a business area.
- Documented business process requirements, including data and business rule specification associated with the business functions, processes, and workflows.
- Created and maintained end-user and business process documentation.
- Assisted in performance acceptance testing and the compilation of test data.
Bachelors Of Engineering
Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : A dedicated Computer Systems Analyst with over fifteen years of experience working with Excel, Access, Informatica, Tableau, Salesforce, SQL, Databases, and Computers. Able to perform the functions of business and systems analysis for process improvement, reporting, and documentation purposes. Possesses abilities in researching, preparing, and presenting before diverse audiences including senior and executive management and have had many opportunities in prior roles over the past fifteen years.
- Led 5 people as part of the charge integrity project in the epic implementation team.
- Organized, directed and led the consolidation of 14,000 charge records to 4,000.
- Designed and supported six projects to improve the charge interfaces with downstream systems.
- Implemented epic, an enterprise electronic health records system, as part of a multifunctional team.
- Provided direction on revenue charging adherence and revenue recognition.
- Managed and ensured the project to confirm the overall integrity of the charge description master.
- Co-developed integrated testing plan; planned and initiated the creation of the integrated test scripts.
- Updated and tested payer contracts to calculate expected reimbursement and contractual adjustments.
- Followed through with build, system optimization, and upgrades through project closure.
Masters of Business Administration