Primary Teacher II Resume
Summary : Versatile professional with over 18 years of experience as a Primary Teacher, expertise in educational, culinary, small business, and hospitality settings and a desire to focus communication abilities, critical thinking skills, and a creative mindset to advance the mission of an organization that enhances society through information, instruction, and community outreach.
Skills : Budget, Inventory, Operations, Purchasing, Excel, MS Office, Organizational, Teaching, And Windows XP.
- Managing a classroom of 18 to 24 first grade students, teaching in an inclusive academic setting that serves children with learning differences, individuals with behavioral challenges and foreign-born students being introduced to English as a second language (ESOL).
- Developing lesson plans, facilitate instruction, and formulate individualized strategies for each child.
- Environment to engage students by weaving art, poetry, and age-appropriate exercises.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests to measure student performance, identify areas of concern.
- Formulating recommendations, and provide guidance to help children realize their own potential.
- Scheduling and conducting parent-teacher conferences in a manner that instills mutual trust and welcomes the involvement of parents as vital partners in the educational process while diplomatically.
- Addressing sensitive issues, calming conflicts, and working toward the best interests of the child.
- Assisting in reviewing, developing, improving, and measuring the effectiveness of school policies and procedures serving as a member of the science committee and writing committee.
Primary Teacher Resume
Objective : Primary Teacher with 4+ years of teaching experience looking for an opportunity to help children develop intellectually socially personally and emotionally by offering an educational and loving atmosphere.
Skills : Excel, MS Office, Organizational, Teaching, Windows XP, Quality Assurance, HP Quality Center, Interpersonal Skills, And Motivation Skills.
- Managing classrooms of 22 students ages 3 to 6 years of age and established daily routines that were easy for the children to follow.
- Engaging with children individually to meet their emotional and physical needs and sparked imagination by helping children discover new things each day and developmentally challenged children ages 3 to 6.
- Give one-on-one attention to children while maintaining overall focus on the entire group. Adapted teaching.
- Modeling appropriate activities and positive behavior management. Supervising circle time, free play, outside play and learning and developmental activities. Encouraged child involvement in classroom experiences.
- Creating engaging and dynamic lessons with an emphasis on improving students have written and verbal communication skills.
- Promoting language development skills through reading and storytelling.
- Teaching students to utilize problem-solving methodology and techniques during tests. Identified areas of weakness with individual students and tailored lessons accordingly.
- Creating an interactive classroom atmosphere to maintain student interest and facilitate learning. Maintained a.
- Maintaining a child-friendly environment by allowing frequent access to outdoor activities.
- Modifying the general education curriculum for special-needs students based on a variety of instructional techniques and technologies.
- Employing a broad range of instructional techniques to retain student interest and maximize learning.
- Communicating regularly with parents about daily activities and behaviors. Mediating talks between parents and teachers regarding disciplinary concerns. Identifying signs of emotional and developmental problems in children and reported to parents. Coordinating parent-teacher conferences 3 times during the school year.
Primary Teacher Resume
Headline : Experienced Primary Teacher with 5 years of experience. Works effectively in a team environment with excellent organizational skills. Assisted in the management of the office of a small business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Presentations, Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills, Time Management, Leadership, And Teaching.
- Helped children with emotional, social, physical, and academic development.
- Observed, evaluated, and addressed children's academic and developmental needs.
- Created and adapted lessons to fit children's needs and learning styles.
- Responsible for writing parent newsletters, maintaining student records, writing student.
- Progress and final reports, addressing parental concerns through several forms of communication in an honest, compassionate, and professional manner.
- Served as an advocate for students, working with therapists to find effective educational and developmental strategies for students with special needs.
- Provided presentations at parent education events, continually acting as an ambassador for the school when at work, school events, and in public.
- Scheduled parent conferences and observations created schedules for classrooms and parent-teacher events.
Interacted and communicated with parents, students, and staff in a respectful.
- Worked effectively as a team with co-teachers to maximize learning and productivity in the classroom.
Assistant Primary Teacher I Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Primary Teacher is now seeking to grow professionally and personally in the field of education and keep pace with the trends in the academic world.
Skills : Imagination, Creativity, A Sense of Humour, Excellent Communication Leadership Resource, Time Management, Organizational, Team Building, Parental, Community Development Programme, Curriculum Development, Story Telling, Personal Integrity, Positive Approach, Self-motivated, Energetic And Enthusiastic.
- Developed age-appropriate lesson plans and led classroom instruction in all subject areas. Built a strong bond with students, parents, and colleagues to inspire a shared commitment to quality education.
- Exercised kinaesthetic, visual and auditory learning styles in the classroom to make lessons interesting and to reach all students in the way they learn best.
- Initiated the composting project in primary school to take care of the garden and kitchen waste.
- Responsible for framing and imparting the mandatory educational curriculum for every new session.
- Organizing class activities as part of the teaching-learning process for primary school classes.
- Conceptualising and designing award certificates for primary school classes.
- Preparing students for inter-class inter-school competitions and functions at the primary school level.
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons and assisting with other requirements determined by the school principal.
- Sunday school teacher - teaching children of various age groups at the church every Sunday.
- Vocational Bible studies (VBS) teacher - volunteered to teach in the annual VBS classes.
- Child evangelical fellowship (CEF) training - undertook and certified in CEF training.
Kindergarten Teacher /Primary Teacher Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Primary Teacher is now looking to work in a challenging and dynamic environment and use my expertise for the growth of the working environment and students.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Customer Service, Training, And Teaching.
- Creating and implementing an innovative Montessori curriculum that engaged students more actively.
- Designing big-group, small-group, and individual lesson plan to fit each student’s developmental needs of sensory- and perceptual-motor skills, language, cognition and memory.
- Providing appropriate guidance to assistant teachers in academic areas and classroom management in order to keep consistent teaching and supervising styles.
- Planning and conducting activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, investigate.
- Conferring with parents, administrators, and testing specialists to develop individual behavior intervention plan.
- Meeting with parents to discuss their children’s progress and to determine priorities for their children and their individualized educational needs.
- Employing a variety of techniques such as phonetic object boxes, multi-sensory motor modalities to reinforce learning and to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Organizing classroom by centers of math, language, manipulation, culture, art and practical life, and allow the student to work in different areas based on their needs and interests.
- Building structure and order, nature and reality, social, and calm environment by enforcing rules for behavior and procedures of learning or in different areas based on their needs and interests.
- Maintaining accurate and complete student records and prepare reports on children and activities, and required by laws and administrative regulations.
Primary Teacher Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Primary Teacher. High level of patience with immense love and compassion for children Skilled child care worker with knowledge of developing fun and interesting activities.
Skills : Photoshop, Flash, And Movie Maker Programming Languages: Visual FoxPro, MS Office, Teaching, And Training.
- Directing a primary class of 17-26 students of mixed ages from 2 1/2 to 6 1/2 years old with one assistant.
- Ensuring classroom is a peaceful and conducive learning environment for all students.
- Modeling positive behavior to members of our classroom community and promotes friendly conflict resolutions among students.
- Creating an environment where student independence, responsibility, and individuality are introduced, promoted and fostered.
- Conducting daily circle time for an introduction to new materials, school events, and rules in class.
- Monitoring progress of children individually on a weekly basis and discuss with the director of school and parents for issues and concerns to collectively establish immediate courses of action.
- Constantly prepares, checks and orders classroom supplies and materials necessary for my classroom.
- Conducting parent-teacher conferences twice a year to discuss the development and improvement of children.
- Writing progress report for each child by the end of the school year for parents.
Primary Teacher II Resume
Summary : 17+ years of experience as a Primary Teacher. Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-starter seeking to leverage past experiences as an elementary school teacher.
Skills : Teaching, Customer Service, MS Office, Quality Assurance, HP Quality Center, Microsoft Office, MS Excel, And MS Powerpoint.
- Organizing and facilitating cultural events and interschool competitions.
- Hosting open forums with parents and stakeholders for ideation and soliciting feedback.
- Organizing meetings and interactions with the parents on the periodic basis.
- Making presentations based on visual learning experiences and enforcing a better conceptual understanding.
- Have been instrumental in showcasing programs pertinent to cultural and traditional parlance.
- Liaisoning with external and third-party vendors for organizing and managing functions at the school level.
- Have been a part of the inspection team and invigilation for various Olympiads and interschool competitions.
- Streamlining the transportation and safety of children residing in different parts of the city.
Primary Teacher Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Primary Teacher is looking to obtain an opportunity to work with an exceptional organization; which will allow me to put my qualifications, professional skills, background, and diverse experience into practice.
Skills : Leadership And Training, Speak, Read And Write Fluent Spanish, Strong Work Ethics, Fast Learner, And Positive Attitude.
- Serving as a teacher for the kinder prep program maintaining the accounts for the whereabouts and safety of 21 children.
- Interacting frequently, affectionately, and respectfully by smiling, touching, and holding children.
- Speak in a friendly, calm, soft, courteous manner within close proximity of the child.
- Engaging and communicating constructively with individual children during activities and routines.
- Every opportunity to positively extend children's thinking and actions.
- Implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum which reflects observations and assessments of individual children and goals jointly developed with families.
- Following the hearts principals by developing positive relations with colleagues through professional and respectful communication.
- Working with colleagues in preparing the center towards accreditation.
Primary Teacher III Resume
Summary : 21+ years of experience as a Primary Teacher. Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-starter seeking to leverage past experiences as an elementary school teacher.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Flash, And Movie Maker, And Programming Languages: Visual FoxPro.
- Teaching general education to students as well as individuals with learning challenges and special needs within an inclusive classroom.
- Inspiring the students to learn new things and shaping their future according to their interest.
- Arranging the meeting with parents and discussing the development of the children.
- Coordinator for grades one to three thus, I am responsible for marking lesson plans, supervise teachers, planned programmes for grades etc.
- Serving as an inter-house sports leader thus; I am responsible for organizing athletes and events for current sports system.
- Serving as a secretary for members of staff at the current school, responsible for taking and preparing minutes for monthly staff meetings.
- Responsible for the distributions of nutritional products (government food programme) to primary students.
- Responsible for weekly sales and distributions of the children own ( the gleaner company of Jamaica children's newspaper).
Primary Teacher Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Primary Teacher is seeking to secure a challenging position with an opportunity for learning and enhancing my skills. To educate and have a strong dedication to the total development of children. Other skills include formulating treatment plans, teaching, conduct ongoing casework initiatives, and provide advocacy services in both individual and group settings.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Applications, Windows Movie Player, Internet Explorer, Quick Time, RealPlayer, And E-mail.
- Teaches reading, language arts, social studies, mathematics and science to students in a classroom.
- Creating rigorous and engaging long-term, quarterly, weekly, daily, and lesson specific.
- Creating and providing meaningful and frequent assessments in a timely manner, utilizing the daily conference time to do so.
- Providing necessary accommodations and modifications for growth and success of all.
- Identifying student needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
- Performing individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Keeping parents well-informed about students progress, providing frequent feedback in accordance with campus guidelines, weekly assessments, and quarterly report cards.