Hearing Screener Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position within a company who offers professional and personal growth; where can utilize my analytical, technical and administrative skills. Candidate is a fast learner who excels in challenging situations.
Skills : Answering Phones, Typing, money handling, Customer service, Blood Borne Pathogens certified,CPR Certified, TABC Certified.
- Worked at Stonecrest Hospital on a part time basis.
- Performed hearing screens on newborns using Audio Brainstem Response technology performed with a computer program and EEG.
- Followed all protocols and procedures for the state reporting systems as well as referral for intervention when needed and follow-up.
- Did administrative duties at this location and train new employees.
- Verified and follow-up insurance and communicate with other staff and our billing group.
- Worked remotely from our home office in Nashville so I have the opportunity to work as a team member but still be independent.
- Able to have a good working relationship with the nursing staff and physicians as well as patient families.
High School Diploma
Sr. Hearing Screener Resume
Objective : Actively seeking employment in an office related/professional setting in which can expand skills and knowledge of customer care and billing practices. Have a desire to be a part of a team or company that follows proper procedures and policies, provide job advancement, and opportunities in continuing education.
Skills : Medical billing, Coding, Patient and insurance.
- Evaluated and prioritized infants to be screened prior to discharge from hospital.
- Performed automated hearing screening tests.
- Inform parents of infant prior to screening, and answer parent questions.
- Performed automated screening test using designated equipment, strictly following established protocols and procedures.
- Informed parents of results of hearing screening, answering any questions after test.
- Provided parents with written information to take home about hearing loss and speech and language milestones.
- Refered any problem cases or questions unable to answer to program coordinator and/or supervising audiologists.
Masters In Social Work
Jr. Hearing Screener Resume
Objective : Objective is to obtain a position that will enable to use current skills, educational background, grow, and make notable contributions to the work place while helping to maintain its professional environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Typing 65 WPM.
- Assisted parents in scheduling appropriate follow-up appointments if infant does not pass the hearing screening.
- Documented screening test results and high risk factors in medical record and newborn hearing screening log as indicated by screening protocol.
- Screened newborns between 10-24 hours after birth, test newborns hearing before leaving the hospital Screen between 15-25 babies a day, data entry, .
- Performed audio tests on newborn babies with an ABR (audio brain-stem response) machine.
- Performed hearing tests on newborns in patient's rooms.
- Performed tests on outpatients when patients are referred for a follow up.
- Observed and adhered to Universal Precautions for Infection Control as required by Pediatrix Medical Group, OSHA, JCAHO, and the facility/ facilities where located.
Asst. Hearing Screener Resume
Summary : Have a wide range of experience in the nursing field from staff nursing in an Intensive Care Unit and Labor and Delivery Unit, to working as a charge nurse on a dual diagnosis (psychiatric and chemical dependency) unit. Experience and qualifications led to become the nurse manager of that same 28 bed dual diagnosis unit.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Forklift Operator, Management, Press Operator.
- Provided educational information regarding the importance of early intervention and hearing lose to the parents or guardians.
- Followed company procedures regarding the input of data into the hearing equipment / computer.
- Downloaded the data from the equipment and upload into company and state systems daily.
- Followed hospital procedures and policies, including but not limited to proper patient identification, compliance, infection control, and safety awareness.
- Assisted coordinator in confirming or scheduling outpatient appointments.
- Made sure all equipment and work area is well maintained.
- Performed hearing screens on new born babies using guidelines and protocols established and approved by the New Born Hearing Screen management.
High School Diploma
Associate Hearing Screener Resume
Objective : Very interested in this position and have attached resume for your review. Have performed A/P, A/R, and HR duties, also work in MS Excel and in money management to prepare reports, financial statement and to reconcile bank accounts. Have active knowledge in QuickBooks and a quick learner when it comes to new programs and changes. Very diligent and time oriented. Believe in working until the task or project is complete. feel that extremely qualified for this position.
Skills : Certified Office Manager Through Brainbench.com.
- Provided educational information and literature to parents.
- Referred out to other services if qualify.
- Kept recording results and enter required data into system.
- Reported results to parents and clinicians and arranges post-discharge follow-up as needed.
- Assisted with database management input as part of the document process.
- Responsible for carrying out automated newborn hearing screening test on all newborns.
- Informed parents of hearing screening results answer any questions.
Hearing Screener III Resume
Objective : Have several years of experience working in customer service environments and dealing with different issues that would arise. Very good with inter-acting with customers/clients and resolving tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
Skills : Clinical : Pediatric Dosing, IV Admixtures Antibiotic.
- Responsible for doing hearing screens for infants in well baby nursery and intensive care units.
- Used ABR and Biologic instruments/equipment.
- Screened an average of 4 -9 babies per day.
- Checked patient information and updated files for doctors requests and screening results.
- Scheduled outpatient rechecks and verified patient insurance.
- Educated parent/relatives about screening procedures and program.
- Performed hearing screens and provides education to parents pertaining to the relevance of hearing screening and early intervention.
Hearing Screener II Resume
Objective : A well educated person working on getting a degree and get experience. Seeking to get employment at your company to gain more knowledge. A very fast learner eager to learn new things. Looking to expand knowledge to apply to future career.
Skills : Hearing Software, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Responsible for performing hearing screens on newborn babies.
- Provided educational literature provided by state and local DHEC for screening purposes, and certificates for successful screeners.
- Performed hearing screens on newborns in the parent's room (unless conditions do not permit) using guidelines and protocols established and approved by the Newborn Hearing Screen Program.
- Adhered to program guidelines regarding screen results, verifying insurance information with parent and following proper batching procedures for billing.
- Followed established guidelines for security and identification of infants as established by the Newborn Hearing Screen Program within the program manual located on site.
- Provided educational information and literature regarding the importance of early intervention and prevention of hearing loss to the parent or guardian.
- Followed company procedures regarding the input of data into the hearing screen equipment.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Hearing Screener I Resume
Objective : A sincere, loyal, and dedicated individual who has a great deal of ambition.Have a passion for learning and always up to any challenge that comes way. Get along well with others, while also working efficiently on own. seeking a position where can grow, excel, and give best to an employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 80+ WPM Typing Speed, Leadership Development.
- Completes and distributes screening result letters and informational brochure.
- Performs daily biological equipment calibration to ensures proper service.
- Downloads data from the hearing screen equipment and uploads to Soundata when requested.
- Participates in company and facility based orientation, classes, etc., including HIPPA training, to update or improve upon the procedures or protocol of, and/or to maintain a relevant knowledge of the Newborn Hearing Screen Program.
- Follows hospital policies and procedures, including but not limited to proper patient identification, compliance, infection control, and safety awareness.
- Recognizes potential problems and obtains assistance when necessary in a timely manner.
- Assists coordinator in confirming or rescheduling outpatient appointments, following up with equipment issues and training new staff as needed.
Hearing Screener/Representative Resume
Summary : Objective is to obtain a position with a reputable company that has growth potential and will allow to use skill set and knowledge base that have gained from previous employers.
Skills : Excellent Microsoft, Excel, Customer Service. Fluent Spanish speaker.
- Performed ABR screenings on all newborns.
- Maintained confidentiality among all patients and patient records.
- Educated parents on importance of hearing screens and early detection.
- Preformed hearing screens on infant babies.
- Did lots of filing and billing to insurance companies.
- Had to put the mothers at ease if their baby didn't pass.
- Demonstrated sensitivity when handling infants.
Associate Of Applied Science
Hearing Screener Resume
Objective : With over seven years of varied professional experience in the sales and marketing industry, photography, and medical field, seeking a full time position where can contribute broad skill base to a successful and growing company. Professional.
Skills : Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Performs hearing screens on newborn babies.
- Responsible for providing educational information and literature to parents, recording results, entering required data into system, scheduling follow up appointments, filing paperwork, and faxing information to billing office.
- Reports all results to nurse assigned to patient.
- Administers hearing tests and examine patients using specialized instruments and electronic equipment.
- Attains patient census.
- Counsels and educates patients and their families in techniques and screening procedures related to hearing loss.
- Maintains log sheets for billing purposes.
- Facilitates training for new hires and complete necessary paperwork.
Certificate Of Completion In Art