Cargo Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a Warehouse Operations / Logistics Specialist /Retail Sales /Assistant Manager position where can utilize extensive military training, knowledge and years of experience in Warehouse Operations, Management, Transportation and Retail capabilities.
Skills : Server, Vmware, Computer Hardware, Computer Repair, Troubleshooting, Networking, Switches, Routers, Phones, Customer Service, Google Docs, Google+.
- Received, palletized and processed cargo and mail.
- Inspect cargo for accuracy of documentation and weight requirements.
- Stored cargo and mail by destination and ensured proper disposition of special handling material.
- Built single multi-pallets trains to include weighing, calculating restraint, placarding and utilizing proper tie-down equipment to secure cargo.
- Operated Material Handling Equipment, Mechanized Material Handling Systems and Elevated Transfer Vehicle.
- In-checked advanced and "no hit" cargo into the Global Air Transportation Execution System.
- Performed inventories and updated database to reflect accurate cargo information.
- Resolved minor shipment discrepancies, initiated AMC Form 33, Report of Frustrated Cargo, and frustrated cargo to Customer Service Branch or recoup shop when irregularities existed.
- Download cargo from commercial and government carriers.
Master's In Information Assurance
Sr. Cargo Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 5+ year history operating forklifts and other material handling equipment to move heavy equipment, chemicals, and hazardous materials in a safe and timely manner. Additional responsibilities included crew supervision, and job site safety compliance in a team oriented environment.
Skills : Law Enforcement, Construction.
- Supervised 15 soldiers in the operation of forklift and heavy container handlers.
- Managed the handling of cargo that includes load planning for air-movement operations, rail loading, ship loading, and cargo trucks.
- Supervised and manage work force.
- Coordinated administrative matters, communications activities and training programs.
- Prepared tactical plans and training materials.
- Provided staff supervision, policy, and guidance for personnel and cargo movement by air, rail, motor and water transport.
- Assigned cargo handlers, signal and winch operators to duty stations.
- Provided technical guidance to subordinates.
Bachelor's In Information Technology
Jr. Cargo Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will test and challenge education and training in the Customer Service field with an employer seeking a dedicated, long-term employee.
Skills : Bilingual-Spanish, Type 40 Wpm, Proficient In Microsoft Software-power Point, Skills Used management and leadership.
- Oversaw activities in different areas to ensure training modules were being adhered to.
- Discussed status, progress and potential problems with the supervisor and made recommendations for corrective actions.
- Assisted the supervisor in ensuring the smooth and consistent operation of the training.
- Assumed full responsibility for the platoon during extended hours of operation and in the temporary absence of the supervisor.
- Made recommendations concerning training objectives, procedures, soldier and equipment/supply needs.
- Reviewed and implemented daily schedules, and briefed lower graded soldiers.
- Arranged the necessary environment to accommodate the daily schedule.
Bachelors Of Science
Cargo Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Security Guard with strong leadership skills desiring a position in safety and security management in a team-oriented environment. Surveillance expert highly skilled in responding to emergency situations and providing crisis intervention.
Skills : Leadership., Pet Handling., Customer Service, Management.
- Operated and maintained communications equipment.
- Performed as a fire team member during situational training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills.
- Led fire team during infantry dismounted battle drills and situational training exercises.
- Tracked and filed administrative paperwork and personnel folders.
- Maintained 100% accountability of all assigned equipment worth more than $800.
- Planned and briefed personnel on missions.
- Operated and maintained field communications equipment.
- Established and commanded field communication operations.
- Loaded and unloaded Cargo.
Cargo Specialist/Manager Resume
Summary : Reliable, quality-focused maintenance driven truck driver, seeking long term, full-time employment within a company with opportunities for growth. Offer 8 years commercial, twenty two years hand on military background in safe trucking. Broad knowledge of different mode of travel and securing cargo.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Crane Operator, Container Operator,.
- Supervised compliance with shop safety program and use, maintenance and security of hand and shop power tools.
- Supervised recovery team performance of wheeled vehicle recovery operations.
- Conducted and supervised in-processing inspection/troubleshooting procedures.
- Used applicable references, inspecting, servicing, maintaining, repairing, replacement, adjusting and testing .
- Loaded and unloaded supplies and equipment handling from watercraft, docks, beaches, railheads, boxcars, warehouses, motor vehicles and aircraft.
- Loaded supplies into trucks, transport planes, and railroad cars using forklifts of various sizes.
- Checked cargo against invoices to make sure the amount and destination of material are correct.
Associates Of Arts
Cargo Specialist III Resume
Summary : To provide a competent and professional service. To provide care to a community and society that is exceptional, passionate and graceful. To provide a care that will leave impressions of joy and peace that may touch a person heart long after the service of care has been provided or rendered.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Research, Assessment, Facilitation, Planning And Evaluating.
- Supervised soldiers during operation missions of loading and unloading ships, railheads and aircrafts.
- Assisted in the readiness training of the unit, maintained training records.
- Organized short and long range training for the unit.
- Supervised daily physical training for the unit.
- Organized monthly and year training for the unit.
- Assisted Operations Manager.
- Assisted in running compound for management of housing troops locally and aboard.
- Assisted in keeping accountability of troops on compound.
- Assisted in making sure proper care and maintenance of the buildings were kept.
Cargo Specialist II Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Cargo Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Attention to detail Cautious Approachable Bi-lingual/Spanish Conflict Resolution Dependable Security experience Attention to detail.
- Formulated and reviewed documentation on technical traffic management functions.
- Reviewed movement of freight for logistical support functions at the work place.
- Served as transportation liaison for logistical representative between other military services.
- Supervised freight cargo personal property and passenger travel at work place.
- Verified the accuracy of movement control documents.
- Determined transportations capabilities and limitations of work place.
- Monitored quality controls to ensure commercial transportation services meet obligations.
- Monitored documents all customs discrepancies and report them to appropriate authorities.
Cargo Specialist I Resume
Objective : Proud veteran with high integrity and a strong work ethic, effective multi-tasking skills. Identify threats by performing security searches on vehicles and personnel, work under stress and noisy environments, excellent listener.
Skills : Satelite Operator/Help Desk, Warehouse Worker.
- Included to read and understand working manifest for daily operations and the ability to operate loading equipment such as Cranes, Fork lifts, etc.
- Loaded an entire unit for deployment to loading a soldiers belongings from another duty station.
- Assigned to the motor pool during service time.
- Assigned vehicles to doing simple oil changes and tire checks to the helping to rebuilding a vehicle.
- Suggested and promoted for each of ranks early.
- Loaded and unloaded or moved any object with speed and safety.
- Ensured locations transport capability to accomplish goals.
Certificate Of Completion
Lead Cargo Specialist Resume
Headline : To obtain employment in a position that will allow me utilize outstanding customer service skills along with ability to work as a team and a team leader.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Personnel Management, Computer, Military, Time Management.
- Inspected, counted and documented cargo utilizing both manual and automated data processing system.
- Loaded and unloaded supplies and equipment from ships, docks, beaches, railroads, boxcars, warehouses, motor vehicles and aircraft.
- Operated and maintained all types and sizes of winches, cranes and forklifts.
- Created load plans for air shipment and ocean liner vessels.
- Operated ocean liner vessel equipment.
- Responsible to ensure Army forces receive supplies, weapons, equipment and mail on a daily basis, all over the world.
- Responsible for transferring and supervising the transfer of passengers, cargo and equipment to and from air, land and water transport by manual and mechanical methods.
- Received, inspected, and inventory loaded/unloaded, store, issue and deliver supplies and equipment.
- Maintained automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment.
Cargo Specialist Resume
Objective : An accomplished employee with demonstrated motivation and dedication to ensure the job is done completely and accurately. Ability to work as a team player and independently. Ability to multitask with high levels of success in completing assigned duties. Always ensures the highest quality of workmanship in any given position.
Skills : Power Tools, Computer, Inventory Management, Forklift Operator, Logistics, Project Management.
- Routed inbound and outbound air freight shipments to their destinations.
- Took telephone orders from customers and arranges for pickup of freight and delivery to loading platform.
- Assembled cargo according to destination.
- Notified shippers of delays in departure of shipment.
- Unloaded inbound freight and notifies consignees on arrival of shipments and arranges for delivery to consignees.
- Complied records of amount, kind and condition of cargo loaded on or unloaded from ship.
- Verified amount of cargo against lists complied form bills of lading or shipping manifest.
- Records condition of damaged cargo unloaded from ship.
- Inspected cargo, baggage, articles worn or carried by persons, and vessels, vehicles, or aircraft entering or leaving United States to enforce e customs and related laws.
General Education/Criminal Justice