Assistant Bookkeeper Resume
Objective : To acquire a position where I can expand my skills and broaden my knowledge through the challenge of new experiences.
Skills : Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data.
- Assist in maintaining general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledger.
- Assist in maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Assist in determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Assist in resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Assist in maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Skills/Qualifications: Analyzing Information, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills, and Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, and Organization.
Associates In Science
Senior Assistant Bookkeeper Resume
Summary : Business professional with 7+ years of corporate business expertise. Strong organizational, time management and problem resolution skills. Detail oriented with a keen ability to recognize discrepancies; exceptional research, analysis and accounting abilities. The capability to execute a number of projects simultaneously and proficient in Oracle, APPCON, Impress, Quickbooks, JDE and Microsoft based programs.
Skills : MIcrosoft Office, Windows, Power Tools, Hand Tools, Quickbooks, Customer Service, Organizational Skills, Office Equipment.
- Managed a wide scope of company processes encompassing the daily reconciliation, journal entries and month-end-closings with a focus on accounts receivable functions.
- Managed weekly detail aging reports, and manual/computerized cash batch; executed data entry and order processing.
- Supported the Credit Manager and Accounts Receivable Supervisor by coordinating travel arrangements, maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Maintained inventory files, monitored and ordered office supplies, prepared purchase orders, prepared travel accommodation for staff, maintained a filing system for all financial documents, ensured the confidentiality and security of all financial files.
- Data Entry/Customer Service Representative Maintained file cabinets, possibly assisting clients with their accounts.
- Supported receptionist with answering phones and greeting visitors along with other clerical duties.
- Provided friendly advice to a wide range of customers while helping to identify services/products that best suit their needs.
- Consistently providing top-quality service receiving commendations from customers and sales force.
Jr. Assistant Bookkeeper Resume
Objective : Results driven professional with a proven record of innovative problem solving. Diverse ability in service delivery event management with demonstrated skill in oral & written communication. Exceptional organizational skills and result-oriented with a proven record of consistently exceeding established goals and objectives.
Skills : Team Player.
- Maintained all accounts payable and receivable, as well as company financial statements and reporting to ensure all income and expenses are accurately recorded in accordance with all company, federal and local policies.
- Conducted balance reconciliations, making ledger entries for cash received, and verifying the accuracy of all records.
- Developed the quarterly and annual budgets based on projects sales and monitoring changes orders to keep financial reports and budgets up-to-date.
- Maintained office supplies, taking inventory, placing orders, and monitoring supply budgets to ensure employees have the tools necessary to perform their assigned tasks.
- Provided leadership for office staff, ensuring adherence to financial policies and procedures.
- Collaborated with CPA to prepare annual audit, gathering and organizing data and verifying financial information.
- Managed the office equipment, scheduling maintenance and service calls, and ensuring smooth operations.
- Maintained confidential records and verifying time and salary entries for accurate company pay.
Bachelor Of Business
Assistant Bookkeeper III Resume
Summary : Dedicated and self-motivated individual offering a solid background in hotel management administration, with extensive hands-on experience in quality customer services and general office administration. Trained to deliver the programs and processes necessary for success. Consistently produce results above client and employer expectation. Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
Skills : Proficient With Computers, Various Software Applications, Multi-line Phone System, Strong Ability To Multi-task.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
Assistant Bookkeeper II Resume
Objective : To accomplish and fulfill my desire to be happy in an environment where I can offer my experiences. To learn more as I grow in a company or with an employer who is willing to give me a chance to improve and use many other skills that I have and am willing to learn, if given the opportunity.
Skills : Quickbooks, Peachtree, Excel, Word, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Budget Management, Bookkeeping, Billing, Sales Tax Returns.
- Performed all office administrative duties in the absence of the Head Bookkeeper.
- Issued, collected, and verified cash tills from cashiers at beginning and end of shift.
- Collected pickups from cashiers, and issued loans to cashiers.
- Head Bookkeeper This position works independently to maintain an effective and efficient operation of the store office.
- Correctly prepared all daily and weekly sales and cash reports was also responsible for cash handling and security in the office area Prepared bank deposits and recorded all data for cash, checks, food stamps, WIC instruments, charges, and vendor coupons.
- Kept office supplies in stock and store files up to date and assisted in supervising front-end teammates.
- DSD Receiving Assistant Verify all vendor merchandise received or credited and removed from store while ensuring proper receiving procedures are followed and receiving area is clean and organized.
Associates In AutoCAD
Assistant Bookkeeper I Resume
Objective : To seek a challenging position is the medical receptionist field, where I can expand my knowledge and provide outstanding patient service.
Skills : MS Offices, Quickbooks.
- Provide continuous attention to customer needs; educate customers on self-checkouts; greet, assist, and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Address customer issues/complaints and resolve to full satisfaction of customer immediately, within company guidelines while maintaining composure and professionalism; appropriately escalate issues to management with a positive attitude.
- Correctly prepare all daily and weekly sales and cash reports.
- Balance at the end of each shift lottery transactions, western union and money orders.
- Responsible for cash handling and security in the office area Issue, collect, and verify cash tills from Cashiers at beginning and end of shift.
- Collect pickup from cashiers, and issue loans to Cashiers.
- Prepare bank deposits and record all data for cash, checks, food stamps and WIC instruments.
AAS In Medical Assisting
Part-time Assistant Bookkeeper Resume
Summary : Reliable, dependable, hardworking and resourceful. Fast learner with experience in fast food, customer service, childcare, and a couple of summers spent working in a fast paced office doing entry level work, such as copying, filing, sorting, scanning and organizing files. I also help with cash deposits and book keeping for our family business.
Skills : Professional Skills Accounting Tech Certificate 2005 Experience in problem solving Experience in order processing Operating various office machines Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Maintained and reconciled all accounts payable and receivable; invoiced and prepared bills for payment via check request.
- Payroll Reviewed time sheets, work charts, wages computations, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Processed paperwork for new employees and entered employee information into the payroll system.
- Verified attendance, hours worked and pay adjustments; posted information into designated records.
- Recorded employee information, such as; exemptions, transfers, and resignations to maintain and update payroll records.
- Processed and issued employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Compiled employee time, production and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
Assistant Bookkeeper/Receptionist Resume
Summary : A position that allows application of organization skills, customer service, and assist a company with their success.
Skills : Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Secretarial, Manager.
- Assist with human resource paperwork, credit check paperwork, tallied timecards.
- Answered multiple phone lines up to 10 lines or more, transferred calls, dispatched to drivers and management.
- Filing, basic office skills using fax machines, copiers, and ordering office supplies.
- Managed office equipment issues, computer technical problems, and cell phone resets.
- Received payments from vendors, and customers using pos system.
- Counted end of day till matched with daily reports, got register ready for next business day, bank deposits, and opened registers during morning shifts.
- Worked on Truss documents, got them ready for truss builders, photocopied blueprints, submitted to builders, lender, and homeowners.
Executive Assistant Bookkeeper Resume
Summary : Self-motivated bilingual accounting professional o ering a strong work ethic and numerous years of experience. Accurate and detailed oriented, with extensive bookkeeping and accounting knowledge. Dedicated professional with the desire to acquire new skills.
Skills : Dos System.
- Ensured accurate and timely processing of accounting data.
- Performed accounts receivable functions, balancing cash and posting sales invoices.
- Worked with accounts payable department to post invoices.
- Accurately entered transactions into proprietary company accounting system.
- Completed ad hoc assignments and analyses for managers and supervisors.
- Achieved multiple awards/accomplishments during my employment, of which many were earned during my first 6 months.
- Key Contributions: Demonstrated talent for quickly learning new tasks and completing assignments ahead of schedule while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Reviewed outgoing correspondence prior to obtaining supervisor's signature.
Associate In Business
Assistant Bookkeeper/Cashier Resume
Summary : To accomplish and fulfill my desire to be happy in an environment where I can offer my experiences. To learn more as I grow in a company or with an employer who is willing to give me a chance to improve and use many other skills.
Skills : Computer skills, 10 key, cash register ruby, passport and wayne systems.
- Manage all financial transactions, posting debits and credits, producing financial statements, and recording all transactions.
- Prepare management reports and financial summaries using Microsoft Excel detailing company's financial status.
- Generate bank deposits, verify and balance receipts.
- Create invoices and track overdue accounts.
- Manage payroll and prepare payroll tax returns.
- Research and resolve billing and collections disputes.
- Key Contributions: Supported a significant increase in productivity levels by streamlining accounting processes.
- Prepared and delivered to management, under extremely quick turnaround timelines, accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
Bachelors In Accounting
Assistant Bookkeeper Lead Resume
Objective : Motivated banking professional possessing a strong commitment to quality customer service coupled with superb communication skills. Builds customer loyalty by effectively resolving problems and quickly processing transactions.
Skills : 10-Key, Typing, Customer Service.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests.
- Bagged, boxed or gift-wrapped sold merchandise per customer's request.
- Assisted customers with food selection, inquiries and order customization requests.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
- Monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
Assistant Bookkeeper Resume
Summary : A dedicated and enthusiastic manager, able to motivate teams to perform to their best A skilled communicator who leads by example in providing excellent client service while developing ongoing positive client relationships.
Skills : Windows, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project,.
- Processed all financial transactions related to account payables and receivable functions using Quick Books.
- Maintained accurate manual and automated accounting records and spreadsheets of accounts; coding, invoicing, established new vendor accounts, weekly check distribution.
- Prepare daily bank deposit of cash, checks and credit cards.
- Review and reconcile monthly bank statements against accounting records.
- Accountable for daily petty cash box and daily cashier tiers.
- Performed cashier duties as needed for various departments.
- Responsible for thorough auditing of five stores throughout the Hampton Roads area.
- Prepare and complete month end closing processes.