Regional Account Executive Resume
Summary : Over 12 years of measurable achievements. Proven qualifications include strategic management, sales, marketing, coaching and development. Consistently recognized for delivering exceptional leadership, improved productivity, and increased profitability, while providing a positive and motivational culture.
Skills : Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Created and managed fully integrated client marketing strategies to drive results leveraging full-service capabilities of both the agency and affiliated network of marketing services.
- Directed over $1.5 million in client marketing and advertising budgets annually.
- Developed and cultivated over 90 client relationships to identify and attain marketing and sales goals in a variety of industries.
- Lead internal creative teams from project inception to completion, all the while focused on the end result of meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Consistently managed a pipeline of more than 100 projects.
- Facilitated internal employee communications by creating videos, newsletters and events for a Fortune 100 company for 12 years.
- Developed engaging presentations to highlight new products and features to create excitement in the client's dealer network.
- Strategized, developed and launched several large scale company anniversary events.
BA In Marketing
Inside Sales - Regional Account Executive Resume
Summary : Ambitious, personable, passionate, results driven and highly motivated professional account manager, educator and business developer with 10+ years of experience that encompasses teaching, training, process improvement, long-term professional relationships, project management and implementation, B2B sales, lead generation, contract negotiation, leadership and client satisfaction. Positive self-starter with a reputation for being driven, loyal, hardworking and reliable.
Skills : Automotive sales.
- Planned and maintained a sales pipeline through warm leads, cold calls, joint calls, bank visits, client referrals and regular luncheons.
- Participated in a variety of networking events including BNI, Young Professional's Association and Chamber Events.
- Conducted frequent business reviews to discover opportunities for process optimization to increase bank revenue.
- Prepared and presented all products, pricing and information in a planned out professional manner to potential clients.
- Conducted regular research on industry trends and standards for continuing success, customer benefit and increased profitability.
- Participated in additional trainings to heighten my sales, account management and project development performance.
- Developed goals and action plans for personal and professional growth.
- Listened to potential clients on their needs to provide insight on their industry and how our products impact their agency.
Bachelor Of Science
Regional Account Executive I Resume
Headline : Result-oriented professional with over eight years of Sales, Merchandising and Marketing experience. Strong track record of developing market strategies and relationships with vendors to drive revenue and growth. Driven and ambitious individual with strong work ethic. Looking to utilize my solid business and operational acumen to attain positive results in a challenging work environment.
Skills : Office, Salesforce.
- Worked with automotive dealerships in managing the development, promotion, and implementation directly related to innovative sales and marketing campaigns.
- Daily sales cycle includes generating on-going referrals, cold calling, appointment setting, needs analysis, development and presentation of appropriate dealer supplies/promotional products.
- Research analysis, proposals, presentations, and report findings in order to improve client relations.
- Maintain a regular presence in their dealerships, anticipating their needs, managing their inventory and insuring that the value I bring is indispensible.
- Led and motivated the store team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Managed the store's stock levels - made key decisions about stock level and stock control.
- Analyzed sales figures - Utilized IT, information technology, to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
BA In Business Management
Regional Account Executive II Resume
Summary : Obtain a suitable opportunity with a reputable company that is challenging and utilizes my strong sales, marketing and management skills to achieve organizational goals.
Skills : Results Oriented.
- Consulted and recommend customized solutions to help clients reduce expenses and increase profit margins.
- Prepared proposals to new prospective clients.
- Recommended billing adjustments, claims settlements or other action with clients.
- Implemented sales plans to achieve quota objectives in account retention, increase in current clients' volume and product line usage, and development of new clients.
- Monitored performance to resolve service issues inconsistent with operational and administrative policies and procedures, and provide timely response to clients.
- Maintained a Personal Sales Program including territory/time management, call planning, prospect targeting, current account development, and accurate, timely documentation.
- Maintained a working knowledge of competitive factors and market conditions, and reports.
B.S In Business Management
Regional Account Executive III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position, for Radiology, that will effectively utilize my acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment towards the work to make the organization grow and establish them in the market. Looking forward to grow with the company by using my talents, leadership qualities and business development skills.
Skills : B2BSales, Marketing, Account management, Computer skills.
- Prospected potential clients and identified new partnership opportunities for leading SaaS and direct marketing retail bank solution.
- Created and evolved product and solution pitches.
- Maintained and 'worked' an active list of market client prospects.
- Identified complex solutions in order to win business in new and existing markets.
- Developed and communicated value propositions and key areas of differentiation, including quantifiable customer engagement solutions, case studies and client facing sales materials.
- Facilitated the communication and activities between clients and internal departments to win strategic deals.
- Identified best practices to drive sales productivity, revenue and profit maximization.
- Developed market and competitive intelligence throughout Affinion Group.
BA In International Business
Regional Account Executive/Manager Resume
Summary : An accomplished executive and effective manager who has a proven history of success as an individual contributor and a team leader Excellence in B2B client services, launches, business development and management Strong client relationship building Training and team development Exceptional general business acumen.
Skills : Highly Organized Planner Product Branding / Marketing Analytics Product/Business Branding Management Economics Marketing Management Goal Oriented New Business Development Experienced in Sales Client Acquisition/Retention Problem Resolution Internal/External Partnerships Multitasking.
- Product and support program services representation, exhibited through expert understanding and knowledge in product education.
- Executing company approved programs and tools pertinent to the successful education of company products.
- Deliver sales results that meet and or exceed sales goals established by management.
- Management of territory to include documentation of effective pre-call and post call records via the company's database reporting process.
- Utilization of resources within territory following corporate direction.
- Drive customer satisfaction by building trust through professional relationships.
- Responsible for delivering on-label messages in support of product approved indications.
Regional Account Executive/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Sales professional with the proven ability to become a clients trusted advisor. A value-selling specialist, skill set includes closing business by presenting solutions to C-Level executives, selling technical/ cloud based solutions, growing revenue via new customer wins, and expanding business within customer base.
Skills : Python Programming Language, C++, HTML, Microsoft Office, Salesforce.Com.
- Responsible for consulting small to medium businesses on their payment acceptance needs.
- Educated merchant and bank relationships on industry standards and changes.
- Maintained a detailed knowledge of payment acceptance costs and communicated that to business owners.
- Created detailed spreadsheets with financial cost analysis to model a savings plan for business owners.
- Trained and supported bank relationships that helped establish strong business leads.
- Increased revenues by selling value added products to business owners.
- Sent out weekly communication to bank partners to help increase business referrals.
- Responsible for finding business referrals to refer back to partner bank.
A.S. In General Studies
Asst. Regional Account Executive Resume
Objective : Bold, analytical thinker utilizing sound business concepts, undergraduate degree in Management and innovative concepts to drive product perception, client acquisition/retention, and territory expansion in the marketplace. Strong understanding of customer experience, able to capitalize on data to build customer satisfaction while increasing gross profit. Work effectively within cross-functional teams to consistently exceed expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Computer Skills, Computer Hardware, Bilingual Spanish, Spanish Translations.
- Enrolled customers and upgraded current subscribers through door-to-door sales and special events in assigned territory.
- Offered product and service quotes, prepared subscriber's applications, arranged installation dates, and collected cash deposits as needed.
- Assisted in troubleshooting problems/concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Specialized in working with Spanish-speaking clients as the only bilingual sales representative.
- Assisted in verbal & written Spanish translations for peers & management.
- Created and improved general sales techniques which were then implemented to the general sales team.
- Maintain detailed records and report sales activities daily.
Regional Account Executive/Sales Executive Resume
Objective : A challenging and rewarding sales position requiring skills and knowledge of business sales, client development, and territory management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, CRM, Sales Management.
- Provide digital advertising solutions to new and existing businesses.
- Create new opportunities and records for immediate and future potential sales.
- Discovered and researched potential new clients Building relationships with various levels of decision makers from owners to gatekeepers.
- Run digital needs analysis to learn more about clients current needs.
- Professionally present findings to secure the sale.
- Following up with clients thru the onboarding process Maintaining solid relationships with clients securing customer retention and satisfaction.
- Utilizing a CRM system to effectively manage accounts and forecast sales activities - Salesforce.
Finance And Accounting
Lead Regional Account Executive Resume
Objective : To acquire a permanent position with a company that will allow me to Grow and develop my existing skill set. Also, utilizing my skills obtained throughout my Financial Service's experience. To work for an Organization that stands apart from others and takes pride in doing what's right internally and externally.
Skills : Proficient Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Provided merchant services to business clients from middle and east Tennessee to northwest Georgia; partnered closely with Treasury Management Department to obtain new clients.
- Cultivated relationship between Elavon and newly partnered bank.
- Implemented, wrote and distributed monthly newsletter to clients sharing topics like industry news.
- Administered thorough training to all bank management and employees.
- Maintained pipeline of accounts with bank and third party partners.
- Communicated, executed and tracked sales campaigns.
- Territory management involving extensive and frequent travel.
B.A. In Marketing
Regional Account Executive Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Regional Account Executive with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Marketing, Sales, Banking, Community Relations, Business Development, Relationship Management.
- Develop new business through prospecting and cold calls.
- Manage, maintain and grow existing business.
- Assess client needs and match client needs to products, whether TV, Online or Video on Demand.
- Manage all client and agency relationships in a positive manner.
- Create competitive advantage to other media.
- Write proposals and orders tailored to clients needs.
- Develop a consulting relationship with clients/agencies.
- Conduct informational interviews to ascertain prospective clients' needs.
B.S. In Mass Communications