Coordinating Manager Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging Coordinating Manager position which offers an opportunity for professional and personal growth. My achievements are based upon drive, dedication and the need for high quality.
Skills : Management Experience, Financial Management.
- Contracted to manage departmental responsibilities that included documenting departmental policies, personnel programs, and orientation programs.
- Encouraged the personal growth of all personnel through periodic evaluations, reviewed and upgraded personnel policies.
- Established yearly departmental budgets, staff expenses, and capital equipment requirements.
- Conducted informational training seminars, implemented performance schedules, training procedures, and monthly in-service meetings.
- Carried out responsibilities of department director at the following Hospitals and Industrial Institutions.
- Created and maintained accurate donor records, inventories, and organizational databases.
- Provided leadership for day-to-day operations utilizing sound judgment and problem-solving skills using industry best practices.
jr. Coordinating Manager Resume
Objective : To continue Coordinating Manager career with a health care organization that will utilize management, administrative, and organization skills to benefit mutual growth and success to take care of individuals who are in need of services. Management experience for Department of Disabilities and Special Needs (DDSN) has helped me become: Extremely organized Efficient Motivated to meet deadlines Confidential Independent Manage staff with very different needs and different ages Multi-task in a fast-paced environment Professional respect Team Player.
Skills : Management, Therapeutic Phlebotomy, Lab Assistant.
- Assisted with the overall operations of PCBDSN and assisting the team of house managers with quality assurance.
- Supervised eight managers, on-call 24/7 and oversaw eighty-five residential consumers.
- Entailed twenty tabs assessments, care plans, psychotropic medication plans, human rights plans, nursing, medication administration, level of care goals, support plans in compliance with Alliant, DHEC, OSHA, and state Fire Marshal.
- Complied and know the Department of Disabilities policies and procedures for the entire residential department and to enforce those policies.
- Responsible for 100+ staff and their accounts with our agency as Med.
- Assisted the individual with educational and occupational goals.
- Responsible for the initial Housing Trust Fund Application and Community Facilities Grant, which estimates a total budget of 4.5 million dollars.
Sr. Coordinating Manager Resume
Summary : Coordinating Manager Goal-oriented and collaborative IT professional with experience in hardware and software installation, configuration, and administration. Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen ability to assess needs, define requirements and implement solutions that will improve operating efficiencies.
Skills : Regulatory, HTML, CSS.
- Diagnosed hardware and software problems, and replace defective server components, and applies software patches and updates.
- Administered and maintained Windows Server (Active Directory), Microsoft Windows workstations in a domain environment, including all related computer hardware, system software, applications, and configurations.
- Planned, coordinated, and implemented network security measures (Group Policy Objects) in order to protect hardware, software, and data from unauthorized usage.
- Provisioned computer and user accounts, adding them to the appropriate Organizational Unit, Security Groups, and assisting users logging on to the domain.
- Installed rack-mount servers, cable and assign network (TCP/IP) addresses to and, decommissioning old servers when no longer needed.
- Performed periodic backup and restoration of the SQL database.
- Deployed and managed custom screen saver and desktop security settings via Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO).
- Created installation packages and deploys software using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
Coordinating Manager I Resume
Objective : Coordinating Manager with 10 years of fast-paced hospital experience. Highly skilled in every aspect of phlebotomy and possess the ability to train others well.
Skills : Management Administration, Computers.
- Compiled and organized files for Resources in Discharge Planning, For regulations pertinent to Discharge Planning, For continuing Education of Staff in Discharge Planning.
- Coordinated and re-organized of Discharge Planning including organization of patient folder and file system.
- Responsible for staffing and scheduling in the Discharge Planning Department - In-service orientation for newly hired staff.
- Responsible for Personnel confidential files.
- Responsible for monthly compilation of ALOC patients.
- Liaised with Social Workers, Physicians, Nursing, Long Term Care Facilities.
- Responsible for assisting in policy and procedures for JCAHO - Responsible for assignments for clerical staff.
Coordinating Manager II Resume
Objective : To obtain a Coordinating Manager position was to have the opportunity to utilize diverse skills, while learning, growing and attaining company and personal goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Oversees testing of all fire alarm systems, fire extinguishing systems and gas alarms on a daily, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Oversees inspection of sprinkler systems, standpipe systems, fire extinguishers, exit lights, emergency lights, exit ways, exit stairs, line chutes, etc., on a monthly basis.
- Conducts special inspection, surveys, and tests in order to determine the degree of risk, dangers, and possible solutions.
- Responds to all fire alarms, malfunctions, assorted alarm troubles and investigates gas smells.
- Keeps records on all fires and major incidents including causes, losses, and operations.
- Ensured compliance for the Fire Safety Program including oversight of Fire Drills.
- Ensures compliance for the NFPA Life Safety Code requirements including NYC Local Laws.
- Ensures an ongoing maintenance program with the Network Fire Prevention Director.
Coordinating Manager III Resume
Summary : Assist in interpreting the vision and philosophy of the Homeless Education Programs mission to expand its capacity of services to all homeless students and families
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Assisted the Program Manager overseeing and coordinating programming for the program
- Coordinated and led professional learning opportunities for district staff and shelter staff/personnel
- Coordinated outreach events and speaking engagements in the community to increase awareness of the District’s homeless population
- Researched and applied for new funding from foundations, grants, and other private sources; work with community organizations and individuals to seek donations to support our homeless students and families
- Developed and maintained the program website and newsletter
- Assessed the quality of services provided by the program and how they can be improved; assess the quality of programming provided by our vendors to our homeless students
- Participated in community task forces regarding homelessness; attend community meetings that address the issues of homelessness
- Provided outreach information to campuses to distribute to homeless families upon enrollment
Asst. Coordinating Manager Resume
Objective : Coordinating Manager with 17 years of experience in selling products and services, in both retail and B2B environments. Background in Operations, Sales, Account Management, Project Management, and Technical Processes represent a unique combination of disciplines.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Managed an 8 million dollar purchasing budget.
- Issued purchase orders as well as supervised and approved co-workers' purchase orders.
- Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
- Monitored inventory levels and reordered when it dropped below-set levels.
- Supervised invoice processing, purchase orders, expense reports, credit memos, and payment transactions.
- Reconciled discrepancies between accounts receivable general ledger account and accounts receivable trial balance account.
- Planned budgets and authorized payments and merchandise returns.
- Trained and developed new employees on the purchasing system.
Associate Coordinating Manager Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Coordinating Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : MS Office, SAS, SPSS, Statistical Statistics.
- Manages the BHA crisis response team Coordinates with clinical and direct care staff, during psychiatric emergencies.
- Provides administrative supervision to the BHA's.
- Prepares the BHA's daily assignments for their tour as well as the monthly schedule.
- Makes frequent rounds on the high-risk units to provide assistance and support.
- Facilitates a review of a code orange/white during debriefing.
- Uses information from debriefing to help plan preventative strategies and appropriate interventions.
- Tracks all codes orange/white during tour coverage.
- Conducts mock codes as required by the hospital policies.
- Attends administrative hearings and meetings.
Lead Coordinating Manager Resume
Objective : Coordinating Manager is to serve as the City's Public Records Program administrator. The Public Records Coordinator performs various clerical and administrative duties in the department and responds to requests for public records from the public or other stakeholders. Tracks and responds to requests in a timely manner.
Skills : MS Word, Document Viewer.
- Processes public record requests from both internal and external customers; researches and compiles documentation, supportive materials, and reports by gathering and assembling data from various sources; ensure information for distribution is accurate and in keeping with compliance of statutes and exemptions.
- Manages standard, sizable, complex or non-routine public records requests from within and outside the agency.
- Uses independent judgment when interacting with customers and stakeholders to clearly understand the request and to process it with little, to no, managerial oversight.
- Documents and tracks all date relevant to public records requests.
- Determines cost estimates in connection with public records requests including non-standard charges that must be evaluated and decided upon.
- Collaborates with agency personnel to ascertain the volume and nature of responsive records.
- Identifies confidential, exempt and sensitive information in responsive records and performs redaction of confidential, exempt, and sensitive information by utilizing agency software to identify, organize and redact public records.
- Reviews policies, procedures, and manuals to ensure compliance with Florida's public records law.
- Remains current on laws, rules, and policy potentially impacting public records.
Coordinating Manager Resume
Summary : Coordinating Manager with16+ years of experience in the healthcare system helped manage the day to day operations of both clinics, continuing to work in the healthcare field with eventually becoming a mental health counselor.
Skills : Customer Service, Leadership Training..
- Manages day to day operations of the Opioid Treatment Program and the Chemical Dependency Outpatient Program.
- Supervises the activities of five clerical support staff on two outpatient hospital units.
- Engages in training clerical workers in office duties and the utilization of various Microsoft products, as well as training clinical staff with up to date clinic specific software and databases.
- Resolves difficult workflow problems associated with manual or automated clerical support systems.
- Registers open visits for patients utilizing UNITY and schedule patient's appointments.
- Informs and consults with Associate Director on clinics databases updates, staff computer concerns and computer crises that impact the clinic's day-to-day operations.
- Revises creates and implements pertinent clinic forms as well as a0ny and all updates.