Warehouse Operator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within the food service industry whereby the education and skills that I have cultivated as a Food Server, Food Preparation Worker and Grill Assistant will be utilized to their fullest extent. LIDS Sports Group.
Skills : Hand held scanners, air guns ,food service equipment,brazzing,.
- Designed and implemenedt innovative strategies for maximizing storage space.
- Verified purchase orders and invoices against delivery.
- Organize stocks and enter details of inventories into the warehouse management system.
- Resolve common issues or discrepancies on that may arise.
- Scheduled delivery of goods in coordination with the logistics department.
- Bring problems to the notice of supervisor if unresolved.
- Handled routine picking, receiving, shipping and packing functions in accordance with established work processes.
- Operated material handling equipment as necessary.
Warehouse Operator/Inventory Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a career with a company or progressive organization that promotes opportunity and growth from within and will also challenge the skills and abilities that I possess.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Receptionist, Customer Service, Leadership Development, Supervisor, Teamwork.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Erecting joist girders, bar joists, trusses and installs metal decking Management Tranine.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Possess good leadership skills with an ability to work in a fast paced working environment.
- Proficient in major computer applications like Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the Internet.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment Operating forklifts, side trucks.
Warehouse Operator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To contribute to a company that is expanding in their industry in order to obtain substantive work force experience. Restaurant Manager that is highly effective at anticipating and accommodating customer needs. Friendly, punctual and enthusiastic team player. Customer-oriented server with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Food and beverage expert. Disciplined warehouse professional knowledgeable about material load capabilities, site analysis and general logistics.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Redirected shipments en route in response to customer requests.
- Loaded products weighing up to 80 pounds onto trailers for delivery.
- Loaded and unloaded pieces into boxes for shipment.
- Maximized sales by shipping on time and accurately.
- Trained staff on material handling processes to reduce shipping times.
- Forecasted manpower requirements based on daily workload and company targets.
- Moved freight, stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas and loading docks.
- Led warehouse improvement initiatives to advance operational efficiencies.
Warehouse Operator I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a company where my skills and experience would further the company goals and allow professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Manufacturing.
- Analyzed production schedules customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveyed materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorted and placed materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filled requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembled customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Recorded amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighed or counted items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranged stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
Senior Warehouse Operator Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of large production, operations, and management experience. Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements. Detail oriented, skilled at performing general maintenance, driving forklifts, stackers and semi-trucks. A team player, skilled at reinforcing exceptional customer service. Self motivated, deadline d.
Skills : Floor care, Management, Problem Resolution.
- Lifted, stacked and un-stacked articles and materials with forklift attachments.
- Moved raw materials and finished goods to processing or dispatch areas of factory.
- Ensured goods were stored in the correct area of a warehouse to complete orders in an efficient manner.
- Operated forklift to load transport vehicles, ensuring loads were evenly and securely positioned.
- Serviced and made adjustments to the forklift.
- Mill Operator For soap production, accurately mixed and weighed all the ingredients required for each batch needed.
- Ensured all the production equipment was maintenance and thoroughly cleaned, before switching to a different product.
Junior Warehouse Operator Resume
Summary : Reliable and adaptable General Labor worker with an excellent customer service ethic. Multitasker with abilities to handle a number of workplace responsibilities with accuracy and efficiency. Able to lift and carry heavy objects repeatedly and for prolonged periods of time.
Skills : Security Management, Abi Systems, Database Management.
- Operating hand lift or powered fork lift, or by other methods, moves material according to work order and material transfer sheets; supplies material to manufacturing, packaging, shipping, receiving and other departments.
- Verifies and ensures that materials pulled from inventory that supply other departments are accurate; compares work orders to material transfer sheets.
- Ensures that material transfer activities are performed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Loads and unloads freight trucks and conduct and search inventory.
- Maintains tidiness and cleanliness in the warehouse.
- Stacks and stores materials in designated areas.
- Complies with all Company equipment and safety rules and regulations.
Master of Science
Warehouse Operator II Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will promote my personal growth, encourage contribution to the firm's profitability and challenge me to develop professionally.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word,Excel, ZW-CAD.
- Assisted in the production of book fairs, by packing metal cases, boxes, and displays with book and non-book product, according to corporate process and procedure and meeting productivity and quality standards.
- Demonstrated proficiency in packing all components and sub-components for all cases, boxes, and displays.
- Consistently met minimum required production, accuracy or quality standards for the work performed.
- Ensured condition of all outbound cases, boxes, and displays are clean, safe, and in good condition.
- Assisted in the processing of returned book fairs, by unpacking metal cases, boxes, and displays with book and non-book product, according to corporate process and procedure and meeting productivity and quality standards.
- Monitored inventory levels on applicable component product lines to ensure book fairs can be properly packed.
- Assisted in the picking and packing of customer reorders Ensured that the work area is neat, clean, safe, and organized at all times.
Warehouse Operator III Resume
Objective : Adaptable in warehouse production with extensive experience in material handling, inspections and shipping and receiving. Focused on continual process improvement. Detail-oriented highly efficient in leading shipping and receiving operations. Able to lift 100 lbs. A serious worker who has maintained perfect attendance and safety records throughout my 2-year career. Warehouse Worker accomplished in organizing shipments and loading trucks for fast and efficient customer delivery pounds.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication, Trouble Shooting, Pressure Point Control Tactics, Deescalation Tactics, Report Writing, Observation.
- Selected products for specific routes according to pick sheets.
- Oversaw special orders and after-hours, urgent shipping jobs.
- Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping.
- Oversaw hiring and training of new employees each quarter.
- Oversaw warehousing and storage practices and housekeeping.
- Transported goods from racks, shelves and vehicles.
- Worked at a rapid pace to meet tight deadlines.
MS in Biology
Warehouse Operator/Team Assembler Resume
Headline : Possess the interpersonal skills to function effectively within the assigned team in order to provide production and maintenance support which results in increased operating equipment efficiency.
Skills : Forklift Operator.
- Team Leadership Training, IS09000 Training, Lean Training, 2008 Observe production or monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Transfer materials, supplies, or products between work areas, using forklift or hand tools.
- Read work orders to determine production specifications or information.
- Sort tires according to size and type as indicated by identification number on tire.
- Pull shipment orders and load on trailer using forklift.
- Compares number on tire and numbers on pallets, conveyors, hand or rock trucks leading to further processing, such as curing, finishing, buffing, or testing, and places tire on conveyance.
- Perform work in the inventory and storage part of company.
High School Diploma
Warehouse Operator Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Warehouse Operator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Microsoft Office.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, and distributed.
- Conveys materials and items form receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, and quests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production and shipping department.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders and pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station and shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information Opens bales, crates and other containers Housekeeping duties including gall forms of warehouse cleanup not limited to waste, wood, general refuse disposal, wiping, wet and dry cleaning, sweeping and/or mopping inside and outside.
- Records amounts for materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
Associate Warehouse Operator Resume
Objective : Reliable and hardworking warehouse operator committed to getting each job done as quickly, efficiently and safely as possible. Interested in a company that will allow me the opportunity to advance further and transition into a stable career.
Skills : Microsoft office, Decision making, Conflict Resolution, Leadership, Ability to work under pressure, adaptability, Foreign Language - Mandarin Chinese.
- Responsible for performing picking procedures for each order in compliance with work instructions and GMPs.
- Responsible for achieving production requirements.
- Monitored product standards and quality-control programs.
- Divided cargo received by account number and intended location.
- Estimated weights, heights and centers of balance to make precise placements via Hi Lo.
- Responsible for preparing and shipping all UPS and FedEx orders.
- Checked orders for accuracy and making sure order pullers are accountable for their mistakes.
High School Diploma
Warehouse Operator Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as warehouse worker to assist with inventory, receivables and shipping as well as maintenance.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Operated forklift, electric pallet jack, and other bulk material transportation devices.
- Received orders and unloaded packages from the truck and stored them properly in the warehouse.
- Maintained a clean work environment, and kept tools and equipment used for unloading and loading goods in their assigned places.
- Held responsibility for quality control of products and goods stored in the warehouse and made sure that they were not damaged.
- Maintained accurate records of the materials received and transported out of the warehouse; submitted records to the senior manager.
- Documented and managed the inventory control system in the computer placed in the warehouse using scanners and bar code readers.
- Conducted routines checks on arriving shipments against their bills of lading and invoices.
- Prepared receipts for customers receiving goods as required legally.
Master of Science