Video Production Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly effective in motivating and supervising employees. Able to communicate effectively with all levels in a corporate setting.
Skills : Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Provided operational budget analysis for a variety of tele-production projects.
- Managed multiple video productions from inception to completion, on-budget, and on deadline.
- Executed multiple initiatives against aggressive schedules, to include creative development for national and local United States Air Force requirements.
- Worked closely with the Director/Executive Producer in the creation of videos in all areas of production including pre-production.
- Assisted with responsibilities in the production of event videos.
- Edited, and created of delivery products (DVDs & various print materials) for a client.
- Maintained field production equipment and post-production equipment and edit the county.
Video Production Specialist II Resume
Headline : Video Production specialists are involved in all aspects of the video production process, including planning, creating, processing, uploading.
Skills : Graphic Design, Photography, Logo Design.
- Created PowerPoint for corporate monthly meetings.
- Documented corporate events in both film & photography mediums.
- Developed training materials for new/current employees.
- Worked with multi-camera studio equipment and video switching.
- Archived all post-production work, Rendering and exporting all footage Accomplishments.
- Created and a passionate interest in film and video editing.
- Able to listen to others and to work well as part of a team.
Video Production Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Customer Relations Expert with years of micromanagement and team-management experience. Professionally sociable, versatile, with various skills in communication.
Skills : Communication, Customer Service Representative.
- Assisted and coordinated aspects of photography and video production.
- Operated one and/or multiple cameras, established and maintained proper lighting and audio.
- Ensured the integrity of the product through post-production.
- Learned an abundance of information regarding Visual Production.
- Able to take that information and use it to assist in creating a final product with confidence.
- Able to worked with clients to create a product that you can both represent proudly.
- Operated professional production equipment.
Video Production Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and loyal person who is eager to surpass any new challenges that way.
Skills : Camera Operation, Directing, Editing.
- Led Videographer at Barracuda Headquarters. Creative Director to create Professional High-Quality Video content.
- Edited Video, Converting Footage & Webinars per companies needs.
- Aided Barracuda in its IPO by producing crucial video assists.
- Created Graphic Animations for internal & external Videos.
- Film and edited videos accordingly for marketing, fashion, medical, and corporate productions.
- Assisted the Director with any other production needs onset such as set design, lighting, and sound.
- Responsible for all aspects of company-wide video production efforts.
Video Production Specialist III Resume
Summary : Career objective is to obtain a long-term Creative Artist or Film Production position in a marketing and advertising firm or an in-house marketing department.
Skills : Script Writer, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Wrote scripts for an upcoming episode. Duties included management of the hospital's internal training network and telemedicine program.
- Posted episodes to the company website as well as update social media pages.
- Reduced the cost of each production.
- Developed a good working relationship between local vendors, restaurants, and CFTR.
- Coordinated all video production, photography, and audiovisual support for hospital training, fundraising.
- Responsible for operating and servicing equipment for the hospital's meeting rooms and education center.
- Sole coordinated of all video production, audiovisual set up and support, photography.
Video Production Specialist/Co ordinator Resume
Summary : To secure a position as a full time Graphic designer. Editing, and managing video for a wide variety of distribution channels.
Skills : Graphic Design, Video Editing, 3D Animation.
- Produced, directed, photographed, edited and published over videos.
- Improved the quality of photographs produced by the DA's office.
- InsistED that the office should switch to Canon cameras.
- Assigned to be the personal photographer for the District Attorney Elect.
- Improved the quality of visual-presentations.
- Introduced the switcher board to help PowerPoint presenters switch from one PowerPoint to another seamlessly.
- Introduced the idea of incorporating videos into PowerPoint.
Lead Video Production Specialist Resume
Headline : To seek a challenging position that enhances abilities and allows to grow and develop professionally.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Premiere Pro, Studio Production.
- Responsible for developed and executed the digital strategy for both domestic and international markets.
- Served as managing producer and editor for online video content.
- Managed productions in studio and on location.
- Increased reach of video posts on Facebook from an average of individuals.
- Acted as the head product, event, and medical photographer/videographer.
- Advised senior leaders on multimedia storytelling, content development, and customer engagement.
- Managed relationships with external graphic designers and marketing agencies.
- Led training in photography and video production for interns and new hires.
Associate Video Production Specialist Resume
Summary : Worked high profile political arena to for-profit education keeping an exemplary record of professionalism.
Skills : System Administration, IT Support Analyst, Asset Management.
- Produced mostly for use on the company's internal network.
- Monitored long and short term projects and goals, providing on-going status reports.
- Recommended the purchasing and installation of software, hardware, and video equipment.
- Reduced dependence on outside resources using internal assets and cutting costs.
- Defined needs, benefits and technology strategy within the project lifecycle.
- Collaborated and assist project teams with technical issues using Project Management Methodology.
- Provided technical documentation, guidance, and training to support end-users.
Asst. Video Production Specialist Resume
Summary : A creative support professional proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner, yet flexible to multitask when necessary.
Skills : Video Editing, Video Production.
- Produced content for optimal and effective advert/marketing campaigns.
- Specialist in communicated insights and ideas effectively. Analytical-presentation skills with strategic market goals.
- Motivated to listen, learn and take innovative steps to create initiatives exceeding client expectations.
- Attention to detailed, organizational abilities. Able to draw attention to clients in flooded markets.
- Cored Competencies Expert in market-research and directional actions to take for client success.
- Coordinated and managed clients and client representatives for each production.
- Handled multiple projects and deadlines at all times.
Video Production Specialist Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic communications and marketing specialist with years of experience in researching, developing, and executing effective marketing.
Skills : Strategic Marketing, Digital Marketing, Print Marketing.
- Met with clients to discuss project details. Seeing projects through in all aspects from pre-production to delivery of a final product.
- Created contracts, writing scripts and updating financials.
- Created and updated website.
- Filmed multiple local events including church musicals, concerts, and local festivals.
- Filmed over weddings and editing using Adobe Premiere.
- Captured client's memories to be remembered every time they play their videos.
- Served as Lead Videographer for multi-cam.