Regional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Regional Sales Manager with expertise in developing interpersonal relationships with major chain accounts, management, sale teams, and office staff. The complement of experience in the launch of new pharmaceutical and medical device products with tremendous sales growth. Proven ability to make significant contributions in developing a new sales team and orient new sales representatives, with outstanding leadership abilities to promote team development. Exceptional problem-solving abilities used for rapid growth, planning development, and market analysis.
Skills : Managing, Sales, Hiring, Training, Organized, Administrative, Coach, Client, Friend, Open Door Policy, Customer Satisfaction, Email, Fluent In English
- Analyzed sales report data and making decisions based on trends and productivity metrics.
- Recognized outstanding performers and mentored those not delivering required targets.
- Met with the RSD, sales operations, and marketing team on lead volume and quality.
- Knew the numbers (KPIs) and managed performance accordingly, sent screenshots from dashboard or zip line to the team recognizing accomplishments.
- Built a strong emphasize on the importance of premium activity (events, customer referrals, networking), promoted referral generation activities on a daily basis.
- Developed my own book of business by taking in home sales calls for one-on-one consultations with homeowners.
- Led a team of associates to drive sales while providing overall customer satisfaction.
- Simultaneously managed two Manhattan locations, comping by 10% in one and 53% in another.
- Promoted in 2013 to high volume showroom/warehouse, then again in 2014 to flagship location of the region.
B.B.A in Business Management
Western Regional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Regional Sales Manager with extensive experience overseeing all sales and business development strategies for large sales teams responsible for generating up to $110 Million in annual revenue. Well-developed skills hiring, training, mentoring, and supervising teams of up to 23 Sales Representatives responsible for supporting clients across 23 states, and internationally in Guam and the Pacific Rim. Dedicated leader with outstanding communication skills and a proven track record of success increasing sales revenue, securing customer loyalty, and motivating sales teams to perform at their best.
Skills : Sales, Sales Management, Salesforce, Coaching, Recruiting, Capital Equipment, Performance Management
- Managing and overseeing the sales and new business development of physical security products, fire alarms, and service contracts across a 3-state territory.
- Supervising a team of 14 sales representatives responsible for supporting 100+ accounts that generate $8.1 million in revenue.
- Developing and directing field strategies and allocating resources to grow market share and profitability against volume targets.
- Establishing key priorities, sales goals, and sales quotas for each sales representative territory within the region.
- Developing sales plans, forecasts, campaigns, and strategies to achieve sales objectives and profitability growth.
- Hiring, training, and mentoring sales representatives assigning sales territories and accounts.
- Performing all aspects of new business development including cold calling, scheduling meetings, performing client needs assessments, selling products and services using consultative sales techniques, overcoming objections, closing sales, and performing general account management.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with critical players within the industry.
BS in Strategic Sales
Junior Regional Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, results-driven Junior Regional Sales Manager with expertise in identifying new business opportunities while maximizing on existing relationships to increase revenue. Capable of developing and implementing marketing and sales plans. Adept at applying consultative sales technique to determine client needs. In-depth and hands-on experience in prospecting, lead generation, cold/warm calling, presentations, negotiations, and closing. A recognized leader with a history of building, training, and developing high-performing sales teams.
Skills : Revenue And Profit Maximization, Strategic Account Development, Create Sales Training And Curriculum, Creative Ways To Interact With Teams, Bilingual In Korean.
- Assisted sub-dealers with organizational skills, account sales strategies, territory planning, and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Became actively involved in a new re-sellers sales orientation and sales training programs.
- Acted as a resource to sub-dealers in contract opportunities and proposals.
- Assisted sub-dealers with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for contract accounts.
- Assisted with the planning of sales training to sub-dealers' employees create education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
- Coordinated and assisted in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation.
- Kept informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Checked on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining sub-dealers.
- Answered questions from sub-dealers and handled complaints both customers and sub-dealers.
- Performed other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Bachelor Of Arts
Regional Sales Manager/New Home Consultant Resume
Summary : Regional Sales Manager/New Home Consultant adept at prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing major accounts in highly competitive markets. Diligently analyze the industry, emerging products and services, and market trends to plan strategies, effectively promote products, penetrate new business, and optimize competitive positioning. Proficient at defining sales goals, training, motivating and inspiring personnel to achieve assigned quotas, and conducting long-term and short-range business planning. Outstanding skills in directing marketing operations, delivering product training, negotiating, and customer/prospect follow-up.
Skills : Problem Solving, Sales & Marketing, Advertising, Leadership Development, Recruiting, Relationship Management, Management, Business Development, Budgeting
- Responsibilities included staffing office, interviewing and hiring of all sales employees including scheduling, sales training for on the lot building, which would include design, pricing, quoting and final presentation of homes and final designer selections.
- Assisted in procuring sales and developing relationships with clients with the intention of building new homes on their property.
- Set business goals and sales numbers for entire sales staff and holding accountable for hitting goals.
- Reviewed all contracts for discrepancies in pricing, design and option purchases on new homes from sales consultants with the intention of accuracy prior to submitting bank kits to lenders and preliminary prints and contracts to our cad department and corporate office.
- Conducted pre-construction meetings with clients to go over final building blueprints including site conditions and design selections with the intention of preparing them and to achieving job readiness for the construction team.
- Duties included working with homeowners, zoning departments, building departments, utility suppliers, and surveyors all with the end goal of getting all documents and sites ready for the construction team all within deadline parameters that were set by company standards.
- Established relationships with realtors, and loan officers with the intention of developing relationships to promote our company its processes and product to help procure future leads.
- Maintained all onsite model homes to utmost perfection for touring of clients with maintenance programs in place (snow plowing, model cleaning crews, landscapers, repair services, etc. ) so, as the model homes were always kept at peak showing performance.
- Responsible for the marketing of events to promote product and process ( under construction open house events, financing seminars, arranging and attending home shows, home staging and realtor events, etc. ) all to build relationships and market awareness.
Bachelor's in Business
Southeast Regional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished Southeast Regional Sales Manager with successful, comprehensive management experience in sales, business development, account management, brand management, E-Commerce, project management, and human resource development. A strong combination of visionary, strategic and action-orientation needed to drive business development, process improvement and efficiency. Proven track record in leveraging people, processes, and technology to break down barriers, solve problems and achieve objectives in support of revenue, profit and performance. Results oriented leader known for improving bottom line profitability and top line sales in spite of challenges.
Skills : Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Management, Training & Development, Public Speaking, Public Relations, Product Marketing, Customer Service, Social Media Marketing
- Managed a group of store managers, department managers, and their associates while working with district managers to exceed in district profit growth while providing excellent customer service and associate development.
- Assisted with buying fresh produce with local vendors in regards to quality and cost.
- Designed displays to make the store experience interactive and engaging with plans to increase department sales by 2-4% each quarter in all three departments.
- Provided input on appropriate signage for products and sales promotions.
- Provided feedback on arranging items in favorable positions and areas of the store for optimal sales.
- Managed the purchasing process for the entire department by not over exceeding company budgets.
- Ran weekly and monthly strategy reports to analyze business trends and make recommendations.
- Conducted staff meetings with sales personnel to introduce new merchandise.
- Researched current and past business performance using on-line systems and available reports.
- Effectively communicated and coordinated execution of the planograms with store management.
- Met and exceeded weekly sales quotas by a distribution percent of 4% in deli-bakery, 16% in produce and 20% in the market while dry goods represented the remaining 60% regardless of storage volume.
Bachelor Of Arts
Western Regional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : A versatile VP & Regional Sales Manager experienced in all aspects of plant management, sales and operation on a diverse range of machine tool manufacturers, users and brokers locally and throughout the United States. Territory Sales Manager for multiple machine tool manufacturers and brokers representing hundreds of products from initial sale through estimating, delivery, commissioning, invoicing and customer sales follow-up. Seeking a regional sales position offering advancement opportunities based upon personal performance.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Technical, Inventory & Management Experience MRP, MfgPro, JD Edwards, SAP, M2M, And Mac Pac
- Responsible for maintaining and developing new accounts throughout U.S & Latin America.
- Responsible for the promotion of the Fitok instrumentation products to customers including end users, distributors, EPCs and OEMs within the assigned territory.
- Traveling extensively to U.S & Latin America to work with distributors to grow existing business within their assigned territories.
- Cultivating business relationships with distributors with the purpose of growing business with each account.
- Attending major trade shows and assisting with the booth set up, sales meeting presentations, and customer meetings during the show.
- Identifying customer requirements to coordinate the accurate translation of these requirements through engineering & production.
- Maintaining open communications with customers on the status of all in-house orders.
- Acting as the initial point of contact for customer problems - involving other support groups as appropriate.
- Acting as a liaison between customer and manufacturing entity for unique products and applications.
Associates in General Studies
Senior Regional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Talented Senior Regional Sales Manager, effective at multi-tasking and reaching sales targets. Builds loyalty with long-term customer relationships. Experienced in all facets of inside sales, outside sales and customer service. Keen understanding of the human buying motive with a proven willingness to ask for the sale. Strong telephone and in-person communication skills; with a reputation for displaying integrity and professionalism as a front line corporate representative. Highly organized and self-managed with a great work ethic.
Skills : DOT Regulations, Reverse Logistics, Supply Chain And Resource Management, Time Management, Project Management
- Led cross-departmental initiatives to develop and pursue cost reduction programs.
- Focused on growth and development of the refrigerated services division and adding customer diversification.
- Focused on inbound freight opportunities to reduce overall dead head for the van, flatbed/curtain side and refrigerated divisions.
- Negotiated pricing schedules/contracts/ accessorial and fuel surcharge agreements.
- Worked closely with customer service/operations in both flatbed/curtain side, van, and refrigerated services divisions to achieve and maintain the highest standard in overall service.
- Managed quarter over quarter/year over year overall customer revenue growth in all 3 company divisions.
- Worked closely with the pricing team to provide competitive/profitable revenue growth in all divisions.
- Developed an extensive customer base / personal relationships throughout the truckload industry.
BS in Communications
Regional Sales Manager/District Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Regional Sales Manager/District Sales Manager with extensive Direct/Channel Sales and Management background. Proven ability to close sales in excess of $1M and develop innovative solutions addressing customer problems. A relationship builder who quickly aligns and builds trust with key decision makers creating long-term profitable alliances. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Seeking a company where I can utilize my 7 years of experiences as Leader, Customer Service, People Skills, Management, and Sales Experience.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Personnel Management, Social Media Marketing, Pricing, Territory Management, Recruiting, Team Building, Business Development, Forecasting, Management
- Accomplished regional sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts.
- Responsible for communicating job expectations with district sales managers, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, planning and reviewing compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieved regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Responsible for preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining regional sales system improvements, implementing change.
- Met regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Established sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for DSM in the assigned region.
- Maintained and expanded customer base by counseling DSM, building and maintaining rapport with key customers, identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommended product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes, surveying consumer needs and trends, tracking competitors.
Southeastern Regional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : A self-sufficient Regional Sales Manager. Works well in a team based atmosphere and keeps an open mind to others. Very easy to communicate with and always shows respect to fellow employees and superiors. Proficient in sales cycle phases, from presentation to negotiation, closing and follow up. Analytical and organized with the proven ability to identify client needs, makes recommendations and implements effective solutions. Extremely adaptable and able to quickly grasp and apply new information.
Skills : B2B, Business Strategy, Management, Key Account Management, Sales Operations, New Business Development, Purchasing, Marketing, Process Improvement
- Developed contractual new campus banking relationships in multiple states throughout the southeast region.
- Managed large and complex accounts and worked directly with clients at the senior management level.
- Prospected and closed new business through giving presentations, leveraging internal bank relationships and completing complex contract negotiations.
- Identified and solicited business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products, and services.
- Implemented and maintained an effective referral network and call program through the effective use of an internal system to promote sales.
- Demonstrated the ability to creatively resolve complex problems with general guidance and manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Partnered closely with manufacturers and manufacturer reps to effectively coordinate quarterly sales and advertising promotions.
- Interacted closely with various internal departments, including purchasing, operations, finance, and accounting.
Bachelor Of Science
Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Regional Sales Manager with a proven track record leading Fortune 500 sales forces to sustained profitability. Specializes in turn-around and change management operations with broad experience in capital equipment, managed services, and healthcare sales. Adept at aligning customers, sales professionals and distribution partners. Highly skilled at optimizing resources and generating significant cost efficiencies while driving top-line results.
Skills : Key Account Management, Business & Channel Development, Sales Team Training & Management, Complex Negotiations & Sales Cycles, Consultative Sales
- Creating and leading regional strategy to gain access for new business, while sustaining and expanding existing partnerships.
- Setting clear performance goals while coaching, developing and reviewing results.
- Continually analyzing account development and service priorities in order to maximize productivity and eﬀectiveness
- Traveling with sales representatives to meet with district and school leaders, developing and maintaining a broad network of customer relationships.
- Supporting sales representatives throughout the sales process – from new account development to preparing presentations & price quotes and responding to RFPs.
- Driving new sales and expansions in priority district accounts.
- Managing regional events to ensure they are properly planned, staﬀed and executed to maximize return on investment.
- Designing comprehensive business plans annually to effectively grow the business.
- Creating, implementing and coordinating successful marketing and sales strategies.
MBA in Finance