Software Engineering Manager I Resume
Objective : Looking for a Hi-Tech alliance, program or strategic business development manager position in a growth business. A dynamic, highly experienced professional with the ability to develop and implement effective strategies.
Skills : RF Engineering, System Integration, Confluence.
- Managed a team of engineers to develop CDMA and EVDO handset software from prototype through production.
- Key project manager to track feature requirements, milestones, resources, build releases and change requests.
- Managed risks and worked with cross-functional team leads to produce deliverables and meet customer requirements.
- Led feature development of Firmware-Over-The-Air (FOTA) and ARM Debugging Tool for feature phones.
- Performed code analysis in an effort to reduce NAND and SDRAM usage respectively.
- Developed partnership with ODM manufacturer BENQ to deliver handsets.
- Assembled and led a team of seven highly qualified software engineers.
Software Engineering Manager II Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Software Engineering Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Java, Java Servlet, JSP, J2EE, JDBC, Android.
- Managed a team of professional software engineers who are involved in the development of programs and applications of an advance.
- Worked with the executive and strategy team to determine unit & staffing goals.
- Managed Resource &Capacity Management processes, including hiring, training, deployment, reporting, tracking and utilization targets.
- Responsible for product Success and Development, to ensure the attainment of all business unit goals and objectives.
- Planned for and manage on-time fulfillment of services contracts.
- Participated in the development of services marketing plans, and client satisfaction engagements.
- Approved future resource availability in the RFP cycle.
Software Engineering Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : An Information Technology professional with demonstrated systems, project and team management experience. Organizationally savvy with proven strengths in providing exceptional customer service.
Skills : Project Management, Application Development, SDLC.
- Reviewed evaluate and approve software development specifications, projects, proposals, methods, and schedules.
- Monitored progress on a variety of software products/projects to ensure the fulfillment of product and scheduling objectives.
- Accomplishes technical design objectives through software development staff.
- Established requirements for software documentation. Issues can be from clients as well as internal local staff or from our India team.
- Project management and resource management across all products and platforms.
- Cloud-based customer service, internal JIRA to track enhancements and backlogs.
- Direct interaction with enterprise clients including Hewlett Packard, Ricoh, and Canon.
Software Engineering Manager/Analyst Resume
Headline : Personable engineering professional with a successful career with experience in the complete software life cycle as well as project, program and engineering management.
Skills : Project Management, Document Management administration.
- Responsible for staffing the engineering needs of all programs within the AISR Program Area and the career development of the engineering staff.
- Deputy Program Manager for the Tactical Solutions Program Area.
- Programmed the area encompasses multiple programs for multiple customers.
- Assisted in the day-to-day operations of the program area, while the program manager was more responsible for the external interface of our program.
- Engineering Manager and Chief Software Engineer for up to software engineering working across multiple programs.
- Programmed Manager for multiple small Electronic Intelligence systems.
- Responsible for all program execution, interface with the customers; commercial, government, and internal.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Software Engineering Manager Resume
Objective : Results-driven Senior Software IT Analyst offering successful experience in key technology-based positions, serving various businesses and industries.
Skills : Entity Framework, Identity Framework, SQL Server.
- Delivered technical solutions and trained staff members to enhance business operations.
- Worked with senior management to ensure that solutions met business goals.
- Managed projects for ongoing solutions and ensured that business procedures and policies were met.
- Negotiated prices, terms, and conditions with vendors. Educated personnel to improve an organization's technical knowledge.
- Headed a team of Software Developers on an initiative to convert a legacy system to C#.Net web application.
- Additionally led a team of Web Developers in ongoing Intranet development, including content management systems.
- Created, configured, and introduced complex server farms using IIS, FTP, Web services, and load-balancing technology.
Software Engineering Manager III Resume
Summary : Currently have implemented several high-profile systems in VB.NET, Services. Collect and document requirements, create documents to describe architecture, functional design.
Skills : Software Development, Technical Skills.
- Managed team of engineers, QA staff and tech writers to create high availability remote infrastructure for customers worldwide.
- Established overall architecture and technology standards for Stratus Service Technologies.
- Created business summaries and justifications for all major projects.
- Presented to executive management, customer groups, and board members.
- Designed and implemented an incident management system (including internal and external web interfaces, Oracle database).
- Designed and implemented (C#, ASP.NET, Oracle, SQL Server) worldwide remote service capability for customers worldwide.
- Integrated into server products and supported by a worldwide network of access points.
Software Engineering Manager/Executive Resume
Objective : An experienced leader passionate about helping employees achieve their utmost potential and ready to serve the team as needed to ensure project success.
Skills : Technical Skills, Java.
- Provided identity management software and hosting services.
- Software Engineering Manager Identify business issues related to user access and role engineering and present solutions to executive staff.
- Provide demonstrations to prospective clients and participate in the selling process.
- Managed and deploy customer integrations including proof of concepts.
- Managed resources for the development of software and customer integrations.
- Developed processes to create high-quality products and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and mentor software engineers on proper techniques and direction.
Asst. Software Engineering Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Software Engineering Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment.
Skills : Management, Technical Skills.
- Built SGI's current Software Engineering group. Grew the team from 0 people to full-time engineers.
- Managed, maintained, and develop Archetype, a software system described above Created SGI's internship program.
- Developed processes, documentation, and templates for internship hiring, intern responsibilities, and teaching methods.
- Developed the process for selecting appropriate projects.
- Team members to practice a leadership role in teaching the software team, bioinformatics, and IT new tricks, tips.
- Converted business needs from the CTO into projects with timelines, specifications, documentation, and rollout plans.
- Participated in and led formal Fagan software inspections of team developed code.
Lead Software Engineering Manager Resume
Headline : Pursuing a challenging leadership position that leverages experience in software development, configuration management, engineering, and program/project management.
Skills : Java, Java script, HTML 5, Objective-C, SQL.
- Successfully developed various projects within the strict time frame.
- Scheduled project goals/timelines and maintained project status reports on a regular basis to the CIO/CEO.
- Successfully launched the connect application (File Sharing/Distribution/Replication) application.
- Design/Develop the connect mobile application for Android using Java/Dalvik/ART.
- Design/Develop the connect mobile application for iOS using Objective-C and Swift.
- Architected the scInsight reporting application for the EFT server line of applications.
- Monitored quality of all project deliverables and communicate all necessary information to stakeholders.
Associate Software Engineering Manager Resume
Objective : Manager of software engineering with over 20 years experience in building software for the cloud. Strive to stay at the forefront of technology and provide technical leadership.
Skills : Management, Technical Skills.
- Coordinated a team of six Software Engineers and one Software Test Engineer.
- Provided technical guidance and mentoring, and with Technical Services to prioritize remedial activities.
- Worked with Product and Project Management to define and prioritize the project.
- Created, evaluated and reviewed software designs.
- Continuously improved software engineering practices and standards.
- Manage revision control system and software builds and releases.
- Introduced concepts of test-driven development, resulting in improved software quality.
Software Engineering Manager Resume
Summary : Experience in the design and development of cutting-edge web-based and database-centric N-tier applications. Expertise in web-based architectures with specialized skills in database programming.
Skills : Software Development, Hard Working.
- Directly oversee five software delivery teams comprised of software and quality engineers.
- Responsible for setting annual objectives, bonuses, pay adjustments, etc.
- Mentored team leads in resolving conflicts & managing priorities.
- Lead weekly staff meetings to help communicate management initiatives.
- Personally promoted individuals to leadership positions.
- Regularly work with the leadership team to devise departmental strategies & objectives.
- Worked with HR department & external staffing agencies to help grow the department from engineers.