Implementation Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Implementation Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Presentation Skills Public Speaking Skills Planning.
- Provided EMR Practice and Clinical Training to doctors' offices and hospitals across the United States.
- Conducted the Implementation process for sites, which includes In Depth Analysis reports, Kick-off Calls, Server Builds, Interface Set-ups and Training.
- Implemented PrimePatient, patient portal to sites.
- Profound Knowledge of workflow analysis, system build and functionality for each site.
- Lead development and implementation for training programs, including supervising projects that include multiple offices and locations.
- Familiar with information systems implementation projects in both technical and non-technical roles.
- Responsible for direct EMR user training and clinical support for offices and locations.
Master Of Education
Client Implementation Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Implementation Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Presentation Skills Public Speaking Skills Planning.
- Contract HRIS system development for a full life cycle implementation for 10,000 plus employees.
- Created all company payroll procedures from conversion, from Ultipro to ADP collecting payroll data.
- Configured company system setup, parallel testing using ADP Payforce, ReportSmith and Kronos Workforce Timekeeper.
- Accurate payroll processing and appropriate maintenance of payroll data and records, complying with policies, practices, and regulations throughout implementation while running dual payrolls to test all data was correct.
- Serve as subject matter expert on the use of ADP Payforce and Autopay regarding payroll processing and system readiness for pay cycle and pay year.
- Serve as back up to HRIS/Payroll System/Security Administrator remaining knowledgeable about system requirements and functionality, while assigning user access to each operator.
- Work with System Administrator and payroll vendor to support system updates and enhancements.
- Serve as point of contact with ADP Solution Center regarding processing and set up issues, facilitating resolution.
Bachelor's In Business Management
Application Implementation Specialist Resume
Objective : Hard working fast-learner with Management Systems experience eager for a position with a dynamic company working in HR Management Systems.
Skills : Information Technology, Technical Writing, Technical Support, QA, Testing, Network Security, Implementation, Software, Training, Salesforce.
- Implementation Specialist for Kronos Work Force Ready, Infinity HRIS, Swipe Clock Time Works and Time Works Plus.
- Account Manager for clients utilizing above products integrated with Evolution Payroll serving as single point of contact for all HRIS, TLM, and Payroll needs.
- Process payrolls, balance payroll and taxes, identify and resolve discrepancies within payroll and General Ledgers, train clients on Evolution Payroll, and facilitate tax questions.
- Work in fast paced Service Bureau environment managing numerous projects and tasks at once.
- Collect, maintain, import/export, and integrate Employee Information, Cost centers, Payroll, ACA, Benefits, Schedules, Applicant Tracking, On Boarding, etc.
- Develop strategies, best practices, and processes for all products as well as internal and external training.
- Create and maintain current documentation, user guides, training materials, and tutorials for all internal and external users.
- Conduct demos establishing best practices and solutions tailored to specific client needs.
B.S. In HR Management
Interface Implementation Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Implementation Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Computer Skills, Customer Service.
- Provide consultation and services regarding implementation of BCR Software Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software for new customers.
- Confer with new customers to assess their current system regarding its strengths and weaknesses.
- Determine required components and configuration for new and existing customers.
- Convert data from existing software system to perform in a functionally compatible manner in BCR Software.
- Transform data in BCR Software into interpretable information used by senior management for critical business decision making by creating reports.
- Work with hardware and software vendors to integrate complimentary hardware and software solutions.
- Provide support for BCR Software and related programs.
- Work with CPAs to assist them with the use of BCR Software while they are performing audits and other CPA duties using BMA software.
Contract Implementation Specialist Resume
Objective : Objective To advance my career in a position that appreciates my Master's degree in Behavioral Health, as well as my pursuit of a PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. An ideal position would be one that values my extensive customer service experience, with a company that makes employee career development a priority, alongside customer satisfaction. Providing purposeful services to other people are a high priority to me.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales Force, Windows, VPN Access, EHR, EMR, Claims Billing, Excel, Power Point.
- Hired as a Client Application Support Specialist.
- Applied tact, patience and other customer service skills to de-escalate and resolve complex payroll client issues via phone and email.
- Assisted in the coaching and development of three newly hired Client Application Support Specialists, within three months of employment.
- Established a knowledge base system to aid my team in easy to find client resolutions.
- Less than two years later, promoted to Implementation Specialist.
- Compiled complex client employee and company data to implement into our company's payroll system.
- Provide assurance of data accuracy while attaining deadlines for payroll processing.
- Familiarized new clients with products and services by training them on the new payroll system.
Software Implementation Specialist Resume
Objective : An ideal position would be one that values my extensive customer service experience, with a company that makes employee career development a priority, alongside customer satisfaction. Providing purposeful services to other people are a high priority to me.
Skills : Windows, Customer Service, Software Development, Training.
- Regularly present training, educational seminars and coaching to management of a Canadian oil producer.
- Interacted at high levels with management.
- Ensured quality delivery of products and customer relationship management across multiple levels.
- Trained and assisted in the implementation of improved operational processes, including the implementation of Incident Management, Management of Change, and Risk Assessment.
- Engaged in leadership coaching with senior level management to ensure sustainability of process changes.
- Developed Procedural/ Process change documents and conducted Gap Analysis of new procedures.
- Though implementation of Incident Management, site incidents decreased by 50% Led implementation of incident management and coaching at Cold Lake site.
Lead Implementation Specialist Resume
Summary : Business Management professional with a successful track record of developing and implementing strategies and programs that resulted in opening new market segments to sell value-added products. A visionary with the ability to project market trends and needs, develop new products to improve profits, increase sales and extend market penetration.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, BiQuery, Internal Databases And Applications.
- Successfully implemented clinical changes per client enrollment documentation within the implementation time window.
- Coordinated and communicated with internal partners and functional areas to ensure the products supported were set up successfully.
- Worked on projects designed to drive efficiencies in the client enrollment process.
- Processed client enrollment requests ensuring the quality and timeliness of processes related to adding, modifying and removing clinical programs from clients' benefit structures.
- Performed client analysis using internal queries to ensure accuracy of requirements based on account structure.
- Engaged internal partners throughout the implementation cycle as necessary.
- Managed multiple client implementations simultaneously.
- Met high demands and constant shift in priorities to ensure superior client service delivery.
Senior Implementation Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging, senior computer/electronic technician position in a growth oriented company. A senior computer/electronic technician with 27 years of experience. A quick learner with the ability to adjust to new and challenging environments with little or no supervision, Assembly, upgrade and/or checkout of HP Blades Servers, HP Servers, and PCs. Scripting in numerous languages to support configuration of software and system test.
Skills : Mainframe, CICS, DB2, WMQ, batch JCL, WMB/IIB, CICS web.
- Initiate detailed communication with clients to determine their specifications.
- Track progress of software implementations with detailed Project Plans.
- Build and customize Web payment processing applications to meet client needs.
- Create, configure and customize Interactive Voice Response applications.
- Configure the payment processing application in the testing environment.
- Coordinate production change requests for customers/clients.
- Train clients on the web payment processing applications.
- Execute and test implementation of the financial reports delivery process.
Training Implementation Specialist Resume
Summary : To utilize my skills and abilities developed during my years in the transportation technology industry, coaching, and training and to put them to use for the benefit of customers in terms of developing solutions, troubleshooting, and training.
Skills : SQL, Linux, Splunk, Training, Technical Support.
- Responsible for the rollout, training, implementation of fleet management software for companies such as United States Postal Service, Coca Cola, and over 70 other private trucking fleets.
- Provide technical support during rollout of the new client software.
- Communicate the technical aspects of the system to non-technical people by creating/editing training documentation.
- Organize training schedules and track implementation progress.
- Installation and configuration of hardware for communication over digital cellular, satellite, and GPS.
- Create and execute SQL queries, backup and restore databases with Enterprise Manager.
- Build CSV files for importing data into an ASP website.
Customer Implementation Specialist Resume
Summary : A dedicated and results-oriented professional with over 20 years of experience in the banking industry. Proven ability to identify problem, analyze possible solutions and determine best course of action to meet business objectives. Extensive experience in customer service organization. Effective trainer and communicator. A dedicated results-oriented leader, who learns quickly and produces quality work.
Skills : Customer Service, Attention to Detail, General Math.
- Managed the process implementing new and existing ACH applications.
- Coordinate telecommunications/security set ups and testing.
- Review and provide feedback on file testing to customers.
- Conducted, developed, organized, and executed conferences and staff meetings.
- Manage special projects, providing management and dept with updates on the progress of each project.
- Provide general technical information on ACH products.
- Six Sigma Project - participated in project to rewrite new procedures for the Maintenance Operations group.
Portfolio Implementation Specialist Resume
Summary : Ethical professional possessing strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituents in a diverse community; Experience in consulting, planning, developing, and executing proprietary software products; Possesses strong product and technical knowledge; Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team leader; Expertise in training and educating organization members on software features.
Skills : Excel, Data Entry, Project Management, Process Improvement, Training & Development, Management.
- Processed garnishment paperwork including payroll deductions and payments to agencies.
- Resumed previous duties as listed in previous time as a new account specialist.
- Served a consistent client base of approximately 50 clients.
- Served as interim branch manager at facilities in Charlotte, NC and Chicago, IL.
- Worked closely with sales, IT, programming and management to make processes and products more efficient.
- Visited prospective clients alongside sales representatives to assist with closing sales.
- Worked alongside tax department to resolve tax notices issued by the IRS and state agencies.
Implementation Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a position within a company where I can utilize my skills based on 12 years of Call center customer service and 4 years of technical support experience, along with the opportunity to advance based on performance.
Skills : Marketing, Graphic Design, Documentation, Data Management, Data Entry, Customer Relations, Project Management, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Problem Solving.
- Managed document specifications, assigned form numbers, ensured technical drawings and red lines were correct, current, and approved for production.
- Managed customer requests for design and supplied design files and entered the data into the appropriate software, keeping up with detailed specs, tracking progress, and maintaining continuity within the various departments involved with the project/account.
- Entered detailed data and specs daily for hundreds to thousands of forms per account.
- Kept detailed records of changes, and updated databases with current information.
- Focused on implementation of new accounts, or large quantity orders from existing customers/accounts -Saw projects through from receiving requests to billing process.
- Required multi-tasking skills, often operating out of 10+ programs simultaneously.
- Completed 70+ hours of training in job-related programs, software and data management systems.
- Wrote the mission statement for my team: was voted on and chosen by all team members.
Studied In Graphic Arts