Advertising Account Manager Resume
Summary : Goal oriented, high energy account manager with an excellent track record of developing new and existing business relationships. Skilled in building strategic plans that give clients the best return.
Skills : Account Management, Customer Service, Sales.
- Responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and communicating clearly to all those involved.
- Developing strong client relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and exceeding customer expectations.
- Initiates relationship with new advertisers provides an overview of Account Management services, introduces other members of the customer support team.
- Develops strong account relationships based on an understanding of Service Provider business goals and helping to meet those goals.
- Develops strategy, plan, timeline, and routine call cadence to help Service Providers meet their goals.
- Explains how performance will be measured. Discusses progress on training and onboarding plan.
- Reviews performance against goals with the Service Provider.
Advertising Account Manager II Resume
Headline : Dwight is a savvy and accomplished Advertising and Marketing Management Professional extremely skilled in business development, sales, strategic planning, program implementation, multimedia advertising.
Skills : Excellent written, Analytical and speaking communication.
- Oversaw advertising accounts for clients for publication placement. Project management of marketing initiatives.
- Participated in the design and implementation of corporate advertising and lead generation campaigns including print, web, multimedia and direct mail.
- Created RFP's in PowerPoint for face to face client presentations.
- Developed and implemented social media and digital strategies for online presence, collaborating with all teams (design, editorial, and SEO).
- Worked closely with the sales and marketing teams to grow and further implement the worldwide marketing model.
- Innovated leadership communication meetings to cultivate and sustain a high degree of cross-functional collaboration, coordination.
- Provided and communicated analytic updates for sales staff.
Advertising Account Manager/Analyst Resume
Headline : Highly skilled in all aspects of communication, workplace leadership, and problem solving skills. Resourceful and confident in any organizational setting or environment
Skills : Microsoft Office, Business.
- Managed hundreds of local businesses with new and existing ad content.
- Aggressively prospected for new clients and worked closely with existing clients to develop effective marketing solutions.
- Prospected businesses for special publications which were proprietary to tourism, retirement and various amenities Crescent City has to offer.
- Exceeded prior years monthly goals within my first month.
- Ability and experience working with people to contract accounts that had previously declined to work with my employer.
- Developed a spreadsheet which was used in the field to streamline the AD insertion process so that less mistakes were made.
- Computer, written and verbal comunication, problem solving and above all, excellent customer service.
Advertising Account Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Areas of Expertise Strong new business development and account management capabilities. Consistent track record of substantially increasing revenue streams from under-performing accounts.
Skills : Excel in customer service, Talented inducer, Salesperson.
- Drove advertising sales throughout the Los Angeles territory.
- Designed and marketed integrated programs including print, event sponsorships, and online advertising across a broad range of categories.
- Conceived and executed the first "Executive Holiday Guide" ad supplement, successfully breaking new business.
- Advertisers included Geary's Beverly Hills and See's Candies.
- Developed legal advertorial columns which increased sales in law vertical by 20%.
- Clients included Bingham McCutchen, Sheppard Mullin and Ervin, Cohen & Jessup.
- Co-developed informational symposium and advertorial spread for Jefferson Wells resulting in new business.
Advertising Account Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Experience in B2B sales, marketing, retail, and business consulting; digital print advertising media and marketing; business management; business development; website development.
Skills : Sales, Business Development, Internet, Web Development.
- Independent contractor calling on local businesses to present (4 years) cinema advertising opportunities with Epic Theatres.
- Maintained CRM database, secure client renewals, and developed new business from established CRM leads.
- Cultivated business relationships with business owners, marketing managers, and advertising agencies.
- Assisted new clients in all aspects of account management from creative design and production to ensuring monthly billings are paid on time.
- Attended weekly company sales meetings from a remote office and provided up-to-date sales progress.
- Manage a book of business with over advertising clients.
- Provide customer service to all clients within a book of business by answering any questions.
Advertising Account Manager III Resume
Summary : Organized administrative professional with hands-on experience supporting business areas such as accounting, database management and human resources.
Skills : Selling, Microsoft Office, Negotiations.
- Manage and maintain all cash receipt transactions and accounts receivables Prepare and distribute cash deposits on a daily basis.
- Apply cash to invoices and file batches Reconcile and monitor outstanding accounts receivables.
- Liaison for all work provided by advertising reprehensive firm. Analyze and present quarterly revenue reports.
- Assist with annual audit and program audits Assist in developing fiscal year budget projection in coordination with the finance department.
- Provide recommendations to Director for advertising rate increases.
- Generate invoices and manages collection of funds, Track department invoices and reconcile with finance reports and budget.
- Responsible for maintaining customer files which include mailing invoices, credit card receipts, and monthly statements.
Advertising Account Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : To find a challenging career in which exceptional skills with communication, sales, management, and organization can be utilized and further developed.
Skills : Bing Ads, HTML, Adaptability, Creativity.
- Implemented and managed a new social media advertising channel, posted daily on the account and used it to create revenue.
- Added a brand new marketing team for the publication in order to formulate and implement a new brand for The Plainsman.
- Conducted marketing research with a team of five subordinates to formulate The Plainsman brand with focus groups.
- Created four new positions and filled them with new hires trained.
- Provided monthly reports for each employee. Oversaw all student account executives and design staff.
- Lead organized and structured weekly sales team meetings and individual one-on-one meetings.
- Performed human resource management practices with seven ad reps, one digital media manager, and two ad designers.
Jr. Advertising Account Manager Resume
Objective : Results-Focused Team Leader- A polished business executive and revenue generating front-runner with proven diverse experience in developing strategic corporate relationships.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Office.
- Managed a book of active advertising accounts. Maintained a pipeline of activities through SalesForce/CRM.
- Developed strong relationships with pre-existing clients, based on understanding and exceeding their needs and expectations.
- Cultivated new clients on services while building trust and strong relationships going forward.
- Educated clients on services to increase ROI and bring consultative sales/solution approach to achieve goals.
- Provided Consultation and assisted in creating content for client's Social Media accounts.
- Worked with clients to create visually appealing content for their digital presence.
- Handled various aspects of accounts including pricing, billing, appropriate licensing and customer service needs.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Advertising Account Manager Resume
Summary : Driven and enthusiastic professional with an extensive background in print media. High integrity, an eye for detail, strong work ethic and great leadership skills.
Skills : Communication Skills, Sales.
- Established strong professional relationships with advertisers and industry colleagues by being efficient, accurate and trustworthy.
- Developed, managed and maintained accounts for advertisers including ad sales, design, proofing, editing, and accurate account billing.
- Streamlined advertising account records to assist billing.
- Designed effective advertisements and promotional material as needed.
- Communicated with customers, co-workers and other individuals to answer questions and explain information.
- Experience developing sales materials and using design programs.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
Associate Advertising Account Manager Resume
Summary : Consistently demonstrate the ability to lead and excel in a fast paced team environment and achieve maximum results with solution-focused, positive reinforced and results-based leadership.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales Force.
- Sell B2B print and electronic advertising for a group of products in assigned territory.
- Develop lead generation through cold calling, membership in various trade associations and product marketing activities that increase brand awareness.
- Create proposals based on client needs assessment and consultative sales approach.
- Interact with executive-level staff, give sales presentations, recommend editorial approaches.
- Service existing accounts with marketing strategies through a needs assessment.
- Design marketing and promotional campaigns for industry events, trade shows, and association meetings.
- Increased annual gross sales year over year.
Advertising Account Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a professional position where can utilize education and professional experience. An extremely customer oriented, self-motivated professional with sales.
Skills : Management, Coordination, Organization.
- Account Services, for an advertising agency. Acquired, estimated and managed various agency jobs as the account executive.
- Coordinated, organized and trafficked various agency jobs as the project coordinator.
- Interacted and dealt with diverse kinds of people: suppliers, creatives, media reps.
- Researched, developed and implemented marketing plans on behalf of various clients.
- Developed the New Business program, researched leads and cultivated new cliental relationships.
- Completed on average daily outbound calls generating a minimum of sales.
- Addressed customer questions and concerns regarding products, prices, and availability.