Sr. Implementation Project Manager Resume
Summary : Result-driven professional interested in a leadership role within a customer-focused organization to strategically assess and align the financial agility to the overall mission and vision of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ERP, Microsoft Project.
- Reengineer and deliver consistent and strategic end-to-end business process solutions utilizing existing technical resources for a SaaS based solution platform, collaborate with a remote sales team of 100+, resulting in $820M in annual Corporate Card revenues.
- Using on-site leadership, planning, and robust implementation processes to seamlessly integrate into clients team, culture, and environment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive project execution to meet business requirements, manage risk and apply change management best practice to maximize technology and process adoption in a concurrent project-based corporate card program.
- Designed and executed 1.4 billion share buyback programs; beat volume weighted average Designed & implemented an automated Secondment Notification & document collection process that streamlined and reduced manual effort by 65%, saving 360 hours per year.
- Increased client revenue 9% year-over-year by maximizing billable services and recommending procedural changes for current clients Revitalized existing business resources to streamline cross-departmental functionalities and strengthen overall proficiency of daily operations of across multiple departments.
- Increased product utilization by 50% in 90 days by removing adoption roadblocks & providing solutions.
- Developed analytical data and designed reports to track progress against project objectives and milestones; including writing project charters and statement of work.
Jr. Implementation Project Manager Resume
Objective : Strategic Project professional with more than fifteen (15) years of Project Management, Implementation, Process re-engineering, HRIS, Reporting, Finance experience. A results-focused leader, with the proven ability to proactively identify and resolve problems with creative and best practice solutions. Served in diverse roles in various industries including Healthcare, Manufacturing and Financial; both non-profit and profit organizations.
Skills : MS Office, Visio, MS Project, ARIS Business Process Software, SpiraPlan, Oracle, SAP.
- Used project management and technical skills to ensure a successful implementation of the UltiPro SourceWeb web-based payroll, human resources, time and attendance, self-service solution.
- Setup and maintained security databases, and tax filing accounts to customer startup satisfaction.
- Simultaneously managed 8-12 Payroll/Time and Attendance implementations of mid-size market customers, varying in size from 50-5000 employees.
- Configured pay groups, accrual tables, wage attachments, rotating schedules, benefit plans, deductions, and tax groups.
- Assessed existing and identified new client specifications to determine appropriate implementation strategy and identified any additional value-added services required for a successful implementation, including ad-hoc report writing requests and other modules available to up-sell.
- Developed and managed the overall detailed implementation project plan and strategy that would guarantee on-time delivery of the implementation.
- Kept specifications current throughout the implementation cycle and identified appropriate alternatives when the proof of concept model changed.
- Provided in-depth training as needed for client-specific applications implemented.
Implementation Project Manager III Resume
Summary : Results driven Project Manager with international experience in Lean Six Sigma implementations and an outstanding record of delivering multi-million dollar projects for new solution launches and existing solution improvements. Oversee multiple projects simultaneously across different industries, towards defined business success criteria.
Skills : MS Office, Concur Expense Configuration and Management, Client Relationship Management, Project Management, Cognos Custom Reporting, Databases.
- Supported Enterprise accounts with revenue up to $400K per month for the regional branch sales office.
- Processed all expedite orders with 100% completion of the customer required a date.
- Ensured order quality and accuracy by working with cross-functional teams, such as provisioning, engineering, and order entry.
- Increased revenue 15% by working with Account Managers, identifying Sprint Plus Service opportunities matching customer requirements.
- Effectively managed projects and worked with internal Sprint departments, vendors and clients to prepare order package, coordinate equipment installation and service implementation.
- Improved customer satisfaction by serving as a liaison between company and client and providing field support when needed by attending an onsite face to face meetings.
- Guaranteed accuracy of network database by providing circuit inventory reports for customer portfolio.
Certification In Course
Implementation Project Manager II Resume
Summary : Certified project manager with over 15 years of experience that has managed end-to-end packaged system implementations, software development projects, and server/platform migration projects from the charter stage through all phases of development and deployment, completing these projects on time and within budget.
Skills : Project Management, Networking, Visio, Microsoft Office.
- Managed multiple concurrent implementation projects through all phases for new customers.
- Follow up with customers after initial installation to troubleshoot, recover systems, manage server migrations, and expand system utilization on this content management system at customer locations.
- Managed 150 new document management system implementation, software development and hardware migration projects for the vendor of the web-based software package Report2Web, integrating with a variety of corporate applications.
- Trained over 600 system administrators on using and managing the system - including all new sales reps, consultants and sales engineers.
- Developed the standard training and implementation programs and consulting packages for new system installations as well as add-on work.
- Developed training lab materials and maintained the training manual used for all training sessions.
- Delivered 25 public classes covering all aspects of the system from installation to configuration and deployment.
- Provided pre-sales support, POC's and proposal development (including SOW's) for account managers and new sales reps.
Implementation Project Manager I Resume
Headline : A results-driven and forward-thinking telecommunications project manager with experience in project implementation, account management, sales, team building/leadership, client services, and cross-functional leadership. Strong background in telecommunications and information technology. Experience managing and consulting with large, global accounts with diverse requirements across multiple verticals.
Skills : Windows, Outlook.
- Oversaw new client projects for fixed telecommunications expense management services, including provisioning services implemented to proprietary expense management system.
- Served as primary contact for several departments and team members internally and externally.
- Evaluated and assembled appropriate client data for entry to telecommunications expense management system as part of initial system build in alignment with client and system requirements.
- Created and configured required components of telecommunications expense management system to facilitate invoice processing, cost allocation, services provisioning, inventory management, and vendor invoice payments.
- Assembled appropriate internal team members to complete tasks outside of project manager role, and monitored progress ensuring timely delivery of those project elements.
- Performed system training to client end user base.
- Created and edited telecommunications expense management reports per client requirements or specifications.
Asst. Implementation Project Manager Resume
Headline : An accomplished Project Manager and leader with more than ten years of experience managing telecommunications and specialized projects for law enforcement, fire, healthcare, and educational entities. Documented success in leadership abilities, adaptability, mentorship, training initiatives, risk assessment, fraud analysis, and communications management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ERP, Microsoft Project.
- Responsible for building lasting client relationships while managing client expectations by coordinating all aspects of program development from initiation through completion.
- Maintain relationships and communications with the client team, sales, account management teams, and additional internal team members throughout the duration of the implementation.
- Run weekly sprint planning and daily Scrum with team members.
- Responsible for gathering all business requirements and managing client changes in order to successfully launch a new client or an existing client.
- Ensure that all other departments involved in the implementation are able to complete their setups on time with acceptable levels of quality.
- Responsible for completing project plans, detailed meeting notes documentation, action item management, and any other meeting deliverables.
- Assist in guiding clients in making timely decisions for their program in order for their project to be successful.
Associate Implementation Project Manager Resume
Headline : Worked as IT project manager in a financial organization, IT governance in alignment with the business vision. Worked as quality consultant in a large program to launch a major Greenfield bank.
Skills : Teaching, Java Development, Android App, Logic Design, Assemply Language, Database Management.
- Holding review meetings to monitor progress of the projects/assignments as per schedule and ensuring timely completion and delivery of the project to the client.
- Delivering and implementing the project as per scheduled deadlines; extending post-implementation, maintenance and offshore support to the technical support team and client.
- Managing and leading team members; allocating resources among team members; guiding team members during the project till final delivery.
- Updating Management with the project progress, evaluate solutions and solve all kind of problems / difficulties associated with the projects.
- Quality Assurance Projects Manager (2 years) Developing quality assurance SIT and UAT plans, schedules, baselines Prepare and distribute information reports, such as status reports, progress reports and minutes of meetings MOM to stakeholders.
- Ensure a common understanding and set expectations through communication to align the stakeholders and team members.
- Help team members to achieve their tasks effectively and efficiently.
Ms. In Computer Science
Implementation Project Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Results-driven IT business professional with over 10+ years of experience leading IT project management, sales, operations, customer service and e-commerce. Cloud Platform Engineering, e-Commerce, Apps Development, DevOps, Web Design and Implementation project management experience working in collaboration environments demanding strong organizational, innovative, technical, and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Cloud Computing, Agile Development, Agile Development, IT Project Management, Business Analysis, DevOps.
- Managed new project development and execution from instauration to closure for business development teams for new clients generating over $1M revenues.
- Reviewed customer operations for improving business process opportunities by understanding technology capability gaps or functionality to define ways to handle them using 3rd party service providers, vendors, partners, and product enhancements.
- Determined the requirement of outsourcing resources to accomplish the project plan, recruiting and managing appropriate staffing if required.
- Led, coached, and motivated members of project team on a regular basis.
- Provided knowledge and training on products to peers, presales and sales staff in the organization.
- Demonstrated an in-depth understanding of the company products, functions, features and benefits.
- Developed and maintained business and client contact information as these relates to product development.
- Improved product specification layout and detail according to the distinguishing features of company products.
Bachelor Of Arts
Implementation Project Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with a visionary company in which lend experience and education.Desire a challenging position that offers opportunities for personal and professional development that will enhance the skills.
Skills : Project Management, Contracting and RFP Solutions, experienced disaster support captain for trans team at Home Depot.
- Review the Verizon planned solution with customer to ensure it meets the customer requirements.
- Work with customers in creation of an implementation plan including success criteria, key milestones, role definitions, risks and method of ongoing communication.
- Took Lead role with Customer and Verizon teams to ensure proper resource assignments to meet key implementation milestones.
- Verify and confirm validity of implementation constraints (scope, quality, and time) during the implementation life cycle of the account.
- Attend weekly meetings with the account team and customers nationwide to maintain strong business relationships and clear lines of communication as we went over the spreadsheets and the progress of the project.
- Seeks necessary support in removing obstacles to implementation progress with limited to no supervision.
- Report progress and issues throughout the implementation process.
- Develop and manage the customer relationship to understand their business and exceed their expectations.
Medical Office Specialist
Implementation Project Manager/Specialist Resume
Summary : Committed individual with 12+ years of experience in implementation, management, business analysis, and counseling. Background includes technology, information specialist, and project management. Known to perform well under pressure and maintain a positive environment.
Skills : Electronic Medical Records, Implementation.
- Coordinates, and tracks new customer implementations while developing and maintaining healthy customer relationships for offices up to 20 providers.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Consults with customer to ascertain and define the workflow needed, and determine scope of implementation.
- Intradepartmental communication of the customer's unique implementation requirements and issues ie: demographic/clinical conversions and interfaces.
- Addresses and facilitates resolution of escalated customer related issues in a timely fashion by identifying/assessing the issue and seeking assistance from the appropriate resources.
- Assists clinics in attaining Meaningful Use.
- Continually strive to improve departmental processes and procedures.
- Utilize Project Management best practices to drive and further develop methodology for each assigned project.
Implementation Project Manager Resume
Summary : Seasoned Project Manager with more than 25 years of experience in fast-paced Enterprise Software Deployment. Excellent technical and client relationship management skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results in project completion, on-time and budget, as well as long-term relationship management.
Skills : Implementation, Technical Support, Account Management.
- Worked directly with internal and external Stakeholders to gather requirements for complex projects and account management regarding corporate telecommunications from acquisition through the life cycle.
- Responsible for all presentations when attending client meetings with National Sales Managers/Sales Teams.
- Conducted development project plans to gain the scope of the job and speak on the deliverables for the project.
- Extensive experience with customer-facing role with national corporate clients as well as smaller clients.
- Worked closely with Sales to help grow accounts by up-selling products and services to corporate clients.
- Discuss and set expectations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Worked hand-in-hand with Sales, Engineering and Technical Support to resolve all of the client's issues.
- Oversee projects to ensure all internal groups are on track with commitments, timelines and deadlines.