Production Administrator Resume
Summary : To gain knowledge and work experience that would lead to a challenging Production Administrator position in the field of business.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites.
- Responsible for production control scheduling and CA-7, adding and scheduling jobs for day and night production.
- Implemented message handling on dual AS400's using Robot/CONSOLE.
- Implemented cross-system reactivity using Robot/NETWORK.
- Created FTP(File Transfers Protocol) programs for transmission of data files to and from the AS400 and Novell servers.
- Implemented report distribution/archiving specifications using Microsoft Macrofiche Novell base software.
- Implemented menu-driven programs to interact with the Robot scheduler which creates automated execution of user request jobs.
- Recorded service requests, enhancements and problem reports using Silvon.
Sr. Production Administrator Resume
Summary : Creative professional Production Administrator with experience in Accounting and Office Administration; Self-motivated, quick learner, with strong analytical skills and meticulously organized with the proven ability to accomplish multiple tasks accurately and in a quality manner while consistently meeting tight deadlines.
Skills : Skilled Operator Of QuickBooks Pro & Contractor Edition.
- Supported production coordinators to ensure they are adhering to company job flow, accounts payable, accounts receivable, work order and payroll processes.
- Improved and implemented the naming and job set up of customers for accounting, job management and marketing needs in a job management program and marketing program.
- Worked with upper management to refine, develop and implement production procedures and policies for job flow, accounts payable, accounts receivable work order and payroll.
- Monitored, maintained and drove successful execution of the company's insurance referral programs.
- Monitored the company's team's production report, job management report, A/R report WO report and other reports necessary.
- Reviewed all jobs in PSA and file folders to complete and close for the team's WIP process.
- Assisted the Accounting Controller with WIP reports and processes.
Jr. Production Administrator Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging Production Administrator position within an organization which offers growth opportunity and enables to utilize skills, knowledge, and experience.
Skills : Word, Quickbooks, Navision, Excel.
- Reported to the Managing Partner and Legal Operations Manager.
- Prepared for and participated in meetings with supervisors and others to provide status updates, describe upcoming requirements, and outline areas of deficiencies.
- Prepared new word processing forms/templates based on departmental needs or client requests.
- Conducted research on case management, dictation, and legal research software.
- Managed technical projects for system installations/deployments and software upgrades.
- Purchased software, hardware, and other equipment.
- Performed user analysis, troubleshoot problems, and followed through to resolution.
- Added users to the network and maintained security permissions on the network.
- Relocated users as required, when they are assigned to a new office or work area.
Production Administrator III Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, well-organized, and people-oriented professional, offering key organizational talents and strong background in quality inspection, customer service, office administration, money management, staff development and training, along with human resource functions.
Skills : Strong Background In Quality Inspection, Customer Service, Office Administration, Money Management, Staff Development And Training, And Human Resource Functions.
- Collected and entered data including training updates.
- Recorded and entered consolidations data.
- Investigated discrepancies between production reports and actual manpower hours.
- Trained production associates on how to complete production reports.
- Developed and maintained the production efficiency database.
- Interfaced with internal customers.
- Created new employee files for training records.
- Recorded competency spreadsheet.
- Updated PWI books and PF books in accordance with TS standards.
Production Administrator II Resume
Objective : A Self- motivated, organized, and problem solver with cross-cultural experience seeking to obtain a Purchasing specialist position in which relationship with vendors, customer service, and general office skills can contribute to greater office efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication.
- Responsible for purchasing, inventory and document control.
- Created production orders into the Navision database.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory for tools supplies and product.
- Build routers in Job boss and release to the shop for production.
- Ensured Quality Assurance requirements were met for each production item.
- Created and released PO's to vendors.
- Reviewed bill of material and drawings to determine operations required in production.
- Maintained vendor contact list, updated as needed.
Production Administrator I Resume
Objective : To achieve personal and professional growth and lead a challenging assignment that utilizes technical skills and SAP Knowledge in the field of SAP MM consulting.
Skills : Google SketchUp, Graphisoft ArchiCAD, Adobe Acrobat.
- Coordinated work and scheduling for the AutoCAD production department.
- Reviewed incoming AutoCAD & paper plans for completeness and usability.
- Examined outgoing work for accuracy.
- Followed up with clients on the work presented.
- Performed BOMA and SSI Standard square footage calculations for base building and tenant spaces.
- Created marketing flyers for client websites and leasing brochures.
- Monitored all activity, provide admin support, reviewed uploaded files for compliance and consulted with website designers to correct problems & improve the site.
Lead Production Administrator Resume
Headline : Develop, improve and implement procedures. Increase productivity, quality and profitability through data analysis and process design. Identify opportunities to increase the standards.
Skills : Inventory Analysis; Process Improvement; Lean/Continuous Improvement Practices.
- Created, reviewed and updated operator's paperwork.
- Established standard operating procedures for production considering: SQF Code, scope, purpose, procedure steps, monitoring, corrective actions, and verification.
- Created work orders generated from the Pre-Ops & Post-Ops inspections, walk-around internal audit or requested by an employee.
- Requested QA Specs, creation of labels and new item numbers for production.
- Created, reviewed and updated bill of material (BOM) considering packaging needed and formula/ingredients percentage requested by the customer.
- Reported directly to the operation manager, coordinated all activities required to support the production of marine replacement parts.
- Supervised 25+ associates, ensuring the smooth flow of production operation.
Asst. Production Administrator Resume
Objective : A motivated and goal directed professional with wide ranging experience in financial mortgage lending, administrative tasks, and new home construction. A dedicated employee who consistently produces high quality of work while taking on new challenges.
Skills : Graphic Design, Computer.
- Interacted with the Production Team and ensure they have all the tools and information they need to complete production.
- Verified that everything is correct with the Production Team.
- Taught the Production team how to scan production, to use the equipment, and to get into the system.
- Ensured that the Production team has produced the products that they have entered into the system.
- Reconciled daily accounts with a limit of 499.99 or get approval to reconcile anything over that amount.
- Kept inventory of our daily gains and losses in AS400/Legacy.
- Met with Production team if there are any discrepancies.
- Received and released oil tanks and railroad cars.
B.A. In English
Associate Production Administrator Resume
Summary : Overall experience of 12 years in a manufacturing industry with different roles and responsibilities. 5 years as a production supervisor and 7 years in SAP super user, production planning, material management, procurement & documentation supervisor.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative Support, Administrative Support, Management.
- Implemented system for inventory control office warehouse and recognized as the top Production Administrator of 40 offices for zero variance inventory for back to back years.
- Managed the shipping and receiving department and responsible for moving more than (30) packages per day.
- Collected more than 2 years of outstanding office revenue within the first 3 months of employment and maintained client relationships.
- Supported six sales personnel and maintain project documentation for all projects, including all customer inquiries regarding balances.
- Devised local office processes and workflow for sales and operations teams with the general manager.
- Managed Service Department schedule and interface with clients needing immediate assistance for their audiovisual system problem.
- Prioritized client requests and dispatch team.
Production Administrator Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of accounting experience in banking, construction, and manufacturing. Responsible for reporting expense exceptions and budget variances to upper management. Proven team leader/player.
Skills : MS Office, Adobe, Sharepoint, Salesforce.Com.
- Initiated legal, financial, and internal departmental documentation for all projects and followed-up on their progress.
- Managed inventory listing of all network originals, feature trailers, menus, PSAs, and cross channel spots.
- Processed all departmental invoices.
- Trained replacement in the same duties.
- Provided quality control for all completed spots for slate information, running time, and correct tag/text content.
- Coordinated the scheduling and delivery of rebranded Fox Movie Channel spots with Operations and Traffic.
- Scheduled phase-out of retiring promos.
- Created DVD screening copies of all finished projects and maintained a screening library, creating additional copies as needed.