Payment Poster Resume
Objective : More than six years experiecne as Payment Poster. Outstanding customer communication skills and leadership, proficiency in blood collection by venipuncture and capillary techniques from patients. Comprehensive understanding of compliance and safety.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Posts ERA payments daily according to protocol.
- Posts retractions daily to established protocol.
- Posts payments received from collection agencies.
- Updates patient accounts in Nextgen to reflect payment balance and remove BD status.
- Receives, logs, and tracks money bags from clinical locations.
- Copies documentation and prepare daily deposits for bank.
- Pulls and posts credit card payments daily from lynx.
- Posts refund checks and NSF checks and add fees to patient accounts.
Sr. Payment Poster Resume
Summary : To be part of a practice where can utilize all of skills, gain further knowledge, be rewarded and respected, and become a valuable member of that team. Also to obtain a position in an effort to utilize the Customer Relations and Data Entry experience that currently possess, thus enabling to aidas an asset.
Skills : Account Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Responsible for all incoming monies for several clients, including Insurance payments, copays, credit card payments, and personal check payments.
- Responsible for posting both patient and insurance checks for multiple clients.
- Responsible for keeping a record of all incoming payments for each client using an excel spreadsheet.
- Responsible for fixing any financial errors on patient accounts.
- Responsible for making sure insurance companies are paying according to negotiated fee schedule and keeping a record of all repetitive underpays from insurance companies using an excel spreadsheet.
- Identified Insurance underpayments, calculate how much is owed, and call insurance companies regarding underpayment issues to have claims reprocessed and paid according to correct contracted fee schedule agreement.
- Identified any refunds owed to Insurance companies or patients.
- Responsible for running a financial report each month for each client and making sure all incoming monies match spreadsheets for end of month reconciliations.
Jr. Payment Poster Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of Accounts Receivable experience as well as Over 10years in Customer Service experience with also over 1 year in Healthcare experience. Highly efficient and competent with a good eye for detail. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas, communicate clearly/effectively, and also able to work with minimum supervision.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Processed contract and maintenance statements, custodial documents, and running the various reports i.e daily, weekly, monthly, commissions, low balance, zero balance, discounts, and UAC reports.
- Handled incoming calls and correspondence from corporate clients.
- Compiled information about new accounts, enter account information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
- Investigated and corrected errors upon customers' request, according to customer and bank records.
- Operated 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Reconciled or noted and report discrepancies found in records.
- Coded documents according to company procedures.
- Maintained loss of activities and completed work.
Payment Poster I Resume
Objective : To find a Payment Poster position in management and supervision to provide advocacy to help improve larger issues in society, provide support, help clients overcome challenges, and create positive change in our community.
Skills : MS Office, Excellent Customer Service Leadership.
- Recorded payments from scanned Explanation of Benefits (EOB) checks and enter data in the system by patient and per procedure code.
- Indexed scanned images to patient records in Medi-Pac medical billing software.
- Conducted reconciliations of total dollars on summary sheet and total dollars entered.
- Identified primary from secondary payers or other payers when entering data.
- Entered primary payer contractual adjustments according to fee schedules.
- Worked with the reimbursement department, following written instructions to complete transactions that will further adjust accounts beyond initial adjustments, i.e.
- Entered notes into the system in regard to the purpose of adjustments.
Payment Poster II Resume
Headline : Payment Poster Very dependable, reliable person who is looking for an entry-level Payment Poster position with a reputable organization. Experience supporting physicians in a busy medical office.
Skills : Microsoft office, eClinicalWorks, optum.
- Posts payments to patients account.
- Reconciles of customers service cash receipts.
- Assists in other areas of the department when needed.
- Responsible for daily payment posting and reconciliation to ensure accurate accounts receivable reporting Post insurance payments by line item, personal pays, zero pays and adjustments accordingly Obtained, analyze and reviewed all patient information regarding payments by diagnosis and procedures for billing and payments to ensure maximum accuracy and timely reimbursement.
- Reviews EOB's and correspondence with insurance carriers regarding discrepancies Liaison to collection agency for negotiated payments Collected month end reports and reviewed with management to ensure accurate reconciliation totals Write off Balances Free Lance for the following projects:.
- Applies for payments accurately to patient accounts Applied appropriate comments on accounts if applicable Made adjustments as needed for accounts having contracts with insurance companies and government contracts Denials and deductibles Balanced payment batches.
- Posts patient and insurance payments.
- Works numerous amount of reports.
Payment Poster III Resume
Summary : To find a challenging Payment Poster in a professional business office setting. For a detail oriented effective communicator with creative problem solving skills, and extensive experience. Knowledge and experience will demonstrate to be valuable resource for the team and health care organization.
Skills : Microsoft word,excel,remedy,IDX.
- Reads and analyzes EOBS, from MSI, Cal Optima, Medical, and Choc Health Alliance.
- Researches accounts in credit balance status to refund or adjust accounts.
- Verifies payments amounts and batch totals are correct before posting batches.
- Verifies that Medicaid electronic deposits are posted at the bank.
- Responsible for Batch up EOBs and prepare deposit slip for bank, copy and fax deposit slips Accomplishments Helping others train new employees Skills Used Fast worker Train others.
- Applies insurance and patient payments Researches misapplied payments Maintained patient accounts Prepared patient statements Processed insurance billing Answered incoming calls.
- Verifies new and existing insurance coverage and patient demographic info and entered in appropriate office/facility system thru Centricity Physicians.
Asst. Payment Poster Resume
Objective : Medical Receptionist/Biller experienced at registering patients, scheduling appointments and recording and filing patient medical records. Enters orders and information quickly and accurately. Expertise includes verifying insurance coverage, understanding EOB's, all aspects of A/R's in a corporate billing and physician office.
Skills : BCBS,Medicare, Medicaid, Champus/Tricare, Medical Billing and Collections, Analyzing A/R reports.
- Investigated past due invoices and minimized number of unpaid accounts.
- Assigned additional diagnosis codes based on specific clinical findings (laboratory, radiology and, pathology reports as well as clinical studies) in support of existing diagnoses.
- Examined diagnosis codes for accuracy, completeness, specificity and appropriateness according to services rendered.
- Accurately entered procedure codes, diagnosis codes and patient information into billing software.
- Added modifiers as appropriate coded narrative diagnoses and verified diagnoses.
- Thoroughly reviewed remittance codes from EOBS.
- Confirmed patient information, collected copays and verified insurance.
- Evaluated the accuracy of provider charges, including dates of service, procedures, level of care, locations, diagnoses, patient identification and provider signature.
Associate Payment Poster Resume
Headline : Ten years of Payment Poster experience, including eight years of front office, administration experience. Proficient in Microsoft Office and type 70 WPM. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, professionalism, and enthusiasm. Highly organized, able to multi-task effectively, and very dependable.
Skills : Excel, Word, Outlook, ICD-9, CPT, Data Entry, Medical Terminology, Payment Processing.
- Posts payments by line item into MD Suites and Imagine billing software to patient s accounts within the assigned deadlines.
- Posts of electronic EOBs, Process all contractual adjustments to third party reimbursement accounts.
- Applies collection debt payments on appropriate accounts.
- Balances daily posting batches and reconcile daily lockboxes, ERAs and EFT payments.
- Maintains a thorough understating of all aspects of payment posting and EOB key data.
- Prints denials and secondary EOBs on a daily basis as outlined by the Revenue Manager.
- Reviews Insurance EOB and post payments to billing system.
- Posts payments and ensures allowances and adjustments and write offs are posted accurately for Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial Payers.
Lead Payment Poster Resume
Summary : Highly-motivated, upbeat professional with 7+ years' successful track record of managing general office operations. Demonstrated expertise in performing a diverse range of front desk tasks. Great people skills with a profound ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. A detail-oriented professional who has excellent secretarial capabilities and well-versed in the use of computers. Good communicator with sound judgment, keen eye to detail and flexible nature.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Knowledgeable with all insurances; Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, Worker's Comp, and commercial insurances.
- Provides customer service to any patients that may need assistance.
- Recognizes CPT and ICD-10 codes Audit missing lab charges.
- Provides reductions, itemized billing, and medical records to attorneys for client bills.
- Manually posts all insurance and patient payments.
- Processes insurance and patient refunds.
- Handles incoming call regarding patient accounts, filing and data entry of patient insurance information.
Payment poster Resume
Objective : Seeking an accounting or related Payment Poster position with a progressive company that will utilize experience, skills and capabilities to provide personal and company Advancement.
Skills : Business Office Represenative, Data Entry, Medical Billing.
- Balanced all charges and payments prior to closing.
- Maintained control and record of all Hospital charges and reviewed billings for timely presentation of charges.
- Maintained an audited trail of numbered charges on a daily basis.
- Reviewed daily charges for inconsistencies and corrected coding and billing as required.
- Posted payments for all types of insurances.
- Responsible for tracking morning reports which included Cancel route slips (utilized to cancel the voided super bills).
- Processed patient payments Through NexGen credit card payments Lockbox and ERA Skills Used Process payments correctly and in a timely matter Knowledge of reading EOB.
- Worked with Paradigm System.