Early Intervention Specialist Resume
Summary : To work in a positive environment, while using skills to improve the lives of children and support the team approach.
Skills : Bilingual, MS Word, Leadership.
- Coordinated and led team meetings and managed to staff, monitored required paperwork for the Early Intervention Part C program, maintain records as required by county and state funding sources.
- Managed Early Head Start Combination classroom/home-based program in two counties.
- Managed classrooms and staff per SUMCD policies, Head Start, OCDEL and DPW regulations.
- Planned and facilitated educational activities for 8 two and three-year-olds.
- Managed and efficiently maintained schedules and documentation of several SUMCD programs simultaneously.
- Completed all annual training as required per both the EHS and the EI programs.
- Assisted with planning and facilitating the lessons in the Pre K Counts classroom, working with three, four and five-year-old children with a range of abilities.
Bachelors Of Arts
Sr. Early Intervention Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a community support specialist working with youth and families. 10 years experience in team building, staff development and multiple aspects of training, coaching, and counseling. Employ outstanding communication and interpersonal skills instilling confidence while providing hands-on experience. Train individuals from diverse backgrounds to levels of competency and proficiency.
Skills : Customer Service, Counseling Customers, Create and execute repayment plans.
- Provided individual counseling to adult caregivers.
- Conducted developmental assessments and documented developmental progress.
- Assisted Project Solve with research participant recruitment.
- Advocated for clients and their families and translated as needed.
- Monitored and completed the ages and stages Parent and child questionnaire within various childcare centers.
- Assessed needs, made referrals, schedule further testing and observation as necessary for speech and developmentally delayed services to be processed.
- Provided parent support and training.
Ph.D. In Applied Developmental Psychology
Asst. Early Intervention Specialist Resume
Summary : Provide children and families with comprehensive quality services at an organization where can utilize expertise in child development and family engagement. Also to enhance knowledge in speech pathology.
Skills : Bilingual- English/Spanish Speak, Specialist.
- Developed Transition Plans to the local school system.
- Worked in partnership with families to assist in children's development and to promote familial self-sufficiency.
- Conducted and monitor child development screenings and assessments,DRDP, Vision Screenings, and Hearing Screenings.
- Developed individualized lesson plans based on each child's interests, developmental level, and Head Start Performance Standards.
- Promoted parent involvement and family engagement.
- Conducted Family Assessments and assist parents with the creation of Family Partnership Goals.
- Provided the family with resources and services based on their individual needs.
Early Intervention Specialist III Resume
Objective : Looking for a position of Spanish Instructor to use strong passion for the Spanish Language, Literature and Culture, with skills and experience that will enable to make a significant difference in people's lives.
Skills : Instructor, Spanish Language.
- Monitored and tracked the child's health status on an on-going basis.
- Assisted parents in obtaining health services for their families.
- Followed-up on missing requirements and referrals.
- Recruited and enrolled families, facilitate children's transition out of Early Head Start.
- Helped children at the earliest signs of educational or developmental difficulty to prevent further delay as the child progresses.
- Identified and serve children who are at risk of developing deficiencies to prevent delays in development and learning as much as possible.
- Served as an interface between families and other service providers.
Bachelor Of Arts
Early Intervention Specialist II Resume
Summary : Consumer-oriented Early Intervention Specialist/Service Coordinator with 17 year background in developmental milestones and delays. Core competencies include judgement and decision making, time management and coordination as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Mountain Master Gardener, Jewelry maker, Hiking and camping.
- Helped the family navigate the intervention system and coordinating communication between therapists, social service providers, medical personnel, and the educational system.
- Developed more sophisticated computer skills in order to maintain children's digital files for keeping records and doing assessments.
- Served as liaisons between children, homes, schools, protective services, doctors, and other contacts, to help children who face problems such as disabilities, abuse, or poverty.
- Created learning environments and activities that promote the child's acquisition of skills in one or more of the following areas: physical/motor, communication, adaptive, cognitive and social/emotional.
- Assisted parents/caregivers in arranging for enrollment and appropriate education placement.
- Maintained case history records and prepare reports.
- Counseled parents with child-rearing problems.
Bachelor Of Science In Psychology
Early Intervention Specialist II Resume
Objective : To pursue an Accounting position to employ knowledge and experience with the intention of securing a professional career with a company that will give the opportunity of career advancement, while gaining knowledge of new skills and expertise.
Skills : Typing, Microsoft Office, Leadership.
- Promoted age appropriate development by providing intervention in natural environments to correct deficits and teach compensatory skills for deficits that directly result from medical, developmental, or other health related conditions.
- Arranged and completed ISP review and assessments.
- Provided infant mental health services focused on parent-child attachment with the use of specific parenting management tools as well as providing prenatal education.
- Provided enhancement services that included advocacy for marginalized families in need of linkage to available community resources as well as supportive counseling that resulted in the development of a family life plan.
- Provided individual case management for families.
- Kept accurate accounting and documentation of work with families through case progress notes on a daily basis.
- Worked on interagency collaborations when appropriate for resources development and client advocacy.
M.S. In Counseling
Early Intervention Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : To contribute relevant experience and educational background to a challenging Counseling or Case management position and to offer ample skill utilization and growth opportunities.
Skills : Social Worker, Case Manager.
- Provided accurate data for funding sources when required.
- Assessed and coordinate services for children with disabilities or delays ages birth to age 3.
- Provided drug and alcohol prevention to school-aged children through the evidence-based curriculum that focuses on topics such as positive decision making, self-esteem, communication, and social skills.
- Worked with children and families with mental illness and/or substance abuse disorders to promote education, treatment, and referral options.
- Provided individual counseling in local schools.
- Established working relationships with other community providers to strengthen the program.
- Educated the community about treatment programs and services.
Bachelor Of Social Work
Early Intervention Specialist/Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking a counseling position to utilize professional skills and experience to help individuals recognize their full potential and live well-adjusted lives within their communities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Case Management.
- Documented and maintained records of contacts and presentations.
- Developed and maintain positive relationships with community agencies and schools.
- Provided outreach, linkage and case management services to children and their families in an outpatient setting.
- Provided early intervention services to children and families in the upstate.
- Worked with families and therapy providers to develop and implement personalized services to children with developmental delays.
- Provided family-focused service coordination to help families navigate services and opportunities available for their child and family.
- Conducted initial testing on children to assess developmental delay areas and make appropriate referrals and recommendations for the family.
M.S. In Counseling Psychology
Lead Early Intervention Specialist Resume
Summary : Life experience and education have been geared toward the special needs of our most vulnerable populations. Will continue to work with our community families.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Team Leadership, Training, Program Management, Multi-level Instruction, Curriculum Development.
- Worked as a child or family advocate when needed.
- Liaisoned between family and community resources.
- Helped families understand and accept the child's diagnosis and provide counseling as needed.
- Created correlated-standard based assessment questions at the state and local level.
- Demonstrated and presented research-based instruction for teachers and students.
- Coached, mentored, provided technical support and professional development facilitator.
- Organized and presented school-related activities such as the Student Government Association and Junior Beta Club Advisor.
Doctor Of Philosophy
Early Intervention Specialist Resume
Objective : Strive to create a fun and inventive, educational atmosphere where children are engaged in learning and absorbing knowledge from all that is presented during the course of the day. Believe it is important to encourage students to be independent and to use critical thinking skills when they solve problems.
Skills : Good communication, Management.
- Designed and developed assessments and instruction to support the curriculum.
- Identified and provided small-group instruction in reading and math for students requiring additional instruction in grades kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Assisted in staff selection of potential new hires.
- Coordinated as a member of the transdisciplinary team.
- Scrutinized new clients and corresponded in initial assessments.
- Imparted case management and referral services.
- Imparted weekly early educational in-home services.
- Supervised program assessments and designed activities for language.
Master's In Special Education