Intern Therapist Resume
Objective : Good Communication Relations Skills Administration Support Serving individuals, couples and families where may help them to reach their desired therapeutic goals.
Skills : Organizational Experience, Microsoft Office, Coaching Departmental, Team Support.
- Conducted initial intake information per client and/or family.
- Prepared client's folder with all proper paperwork individual and/or family: consent form, confidentiality, media consent, medical consent.
- Assessed various therapeutic sessions, individual adults, adolescents, teens and children.
- Assessed family therapeutic sessions.
- Formulated treatment plans, centered around desired goals to be accomplished.
- Facilitated one Psychoeducation Domestic Violence 101 Adult Open Group.
- Facilitated two Out Reach Domestic Violence Adult Open Groups.
Master Of Science In Marriage And Family Therapy
Sr. Intern Therapist Resume
Objective : Skilled at the application of Motivational Interviewing (MI) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) strategies to address co-occurring disorders. Experience working in a youth residential program. Working knowledge of the 12-step principles of recovery. Possessing a high level of empathy, compassion, and dignity towards the presenting issues and concerns of clients.
Skills : Group Facilitation, Individual & Couples Therapy, Crisis Intervention.
- Facilitated one Self Esteem Adult Group.
- Facilitated one Transitional Living Youth Group, ages 5-13, Open Group.
- Diagnosed various disorders and created a letter of referral to onsite psychiatrics.
- Provided individual and group counseling to adolescents between the ages of 12 and 17.
- Provided clients with a safe and trusting therapeutic environment that allowed them to address the underlying issues that were influencing their struggle with addiction.
- Provided empathetic and compassionate grief and trauma-focused counseling to clients.
- Provided client-centered guidance to clients as worked through the Motivational Interviewing stages of change and the 12-step program of recovery.
Masters In Mental Health Counseling
Jr. Intern Therapist Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time counseling position in the area of Mental and Behavioral Health where can offer clinical experience with individual, group, family, and/or in a community setting where individuals experiencing difficult or transitional periods in their lives maximize their potential.
Skills : Inventory Management, Experience With Allscripts, Fast Learner, Team Player.
- Completed Bio-psychosocial Intakes, Mental Status Exams, DSM-IV-TR 5 Axis Diagnoses, SOAP and DAP notes.
- Conducted Suicide Risk Assessments.
- Provided family counseling to clients and their families in order to strengthen family dynamics and prepare youths for family reintegration after discharge from treatment.
- Forged very effective therapeutic alliance between the caregivers, the clients, and the agency.
- Provided crisis assessment and effective emotional de-escalation intervention to clients in crisis.
- Collaborated with clients in creating individualized treatment plans.
- Conducted insurance verifications and denial of coverage appeals.
Masters Of Science
Associate Intern Therapist Resume
Objective : To secure a position working with populations utilizing education and experience in a high quality vibrant agency.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish, Supervisory Experience, Excellent Oral, Written And Communication.
- Struggled with abandonment issues, it took them a while for them to take seriously and eventually trust.
- Assisted in creating treatment plans for clients exhibiting an extensive myriad of clinical symptoms such as sexual abuse, conduct disorder, depression, neglect and post traumatic stress disorder among others.
- Carried a clinical caseload of clients, which included facilitating individual and group therapy on a weekly basis.
- Participated in family therapy with assigned clients and supervised family visits.
- Co-facilitated a sexual abuse psychotherapy group.
- Facilitated adolescents coping skills group.
- Developed a working knowledge of Medicaid paperwork, specifically through BHOS system.
Master Of Science
Asst. Intern Therapist Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to serve others in a clinical setting utilizing superior analytical skills, active listening abilities, and experience working with multicultural, diverse clients.
Skills : Leadership, Psychology.
- Provided over 200 hours of systemic therapy to couples and families Develop and write treatment .
- Provided individual counseling to women experiencing homelessness and seeking shelter from violent partners.
- Managed an average caseload of 2-4 weekly.
- Exercised counseling skills and empathy while providing family therapy to at-risk youth.
- Assessed progress and provided recommendations for juvenile.
- Facilitated group and individual therapy sessions addressing substance abuse, mood disorders, and criminal thinking/antisocial behaviors.
- Delivered psychosocial therapy services to patients and families to resolve emotional, behavioral, or interpersonal problems.
Bachelor In Social Work
Intern Therapist II Resume
Objective : Experience in working with diverse populations, cultures, and diagnoses. Experience with crisis interventions, treatment plans and collaborations with treatment teams. Dedicated to gaining valuable experience and improving the well-being of individuals within the community.
Skills : Therapist, Healthcare.
- Provided individual, family and couples therapy to diverse populations utilizing a systemic approach and incorporating modalities such as Family.
- Counseled Clients individually and in group sessions to assist in life changes.
- Prepared and maintained all required treatment records and reports Collect.
- Directed and provided case management services.
- Maintained high quality documentation of all therapy services consistent with facility policies.
- Completed all required documentation in a timely fashion and meets all deadlines as established by facility policies and procedures.
- Created progress reports to, and contacts with, each referral agency representative and with each significant other as required.
Master Of Arts
Intern Therapist I Resume
Headline : To provide compassionate care through proficient application of integrative therapeutic approaches, including SFBT and the implementation of efficacious treatment plans/modalities in an inpatient, outpatient, clinical extended care or mobile in-home setting.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Databases, HMIS.
- Performed psychotherapy with diverse client issues such as interpersonal relationships, substance.
- Worked closely with other personnel to ensure that each treatment modality is appropriate for the patient.
- Provided individual and family therapy to assigned patients and their families consistent with established techniques, methods and theories of the relevant professional literature.
- Provided group therapy to assigned patients consistent with established techniques and methods of the relevant professional literature.
- Exercised sound judgment in making therapeutic decisions concerning assigned cases.
- Collaborated with a large multidisciplinary team of clinicians for the treatment planning of patients with a variety of severe mental illnesses.
- Conducted individual, family, and group counseling with acute and residential inpatient clients of all ages.
Master Of Arts In Clinical
Intern Therapist/Executive Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Intern Therapist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides.
Skills : Counseling, Assertive, Mental Health, Energetic, EMDR Certified, Self-Confident.
- Participated in treatment team meetings and developed treatment plans designed to assist clients in gaining recovery.
- Worked closely with family members, case managers, treatment team members, and other community agencies in maximizing client improvement and preventing relapse.
- Assisted clients in understanding and participating in court procedures and discharge hearings for involuntary commitment.
- Assisted clients in obtaining follow-up appointments with outpatient mental health professionals.
- Provided peer supervision to interns regarding proper documentation, treatment planning, and counseling skills.
- Provided counseling for inpatient drug and alcohol and dual diagnosis patients as part of internship in the MA program at La Salle University.
- Worked in rehabilitation, detoxification, and hospital recovery units.
Doctor Of Psychology
Intern Therapist/Representative Resume
Objective : Empathic and resourceful Therapeutic Professional successfully using sound clinical judgment working with diverse client populations in one-on-one and group settings. Experienced with a variety of populations including homeless individuals, veterans, victims, refugees, individuals in the justice system and youth in community settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing 90 WPM.
- Guided clients in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with their problems.
- Provided group and individual psychotherapy.
- Wrote progress notes, personal histories, biopsychosocial evaluations, and treatment plans.
- Attended staff and community meetings.
- Received weekly supervision.
- Provided individual counseling for children and adults.
- Conducted client intakes and eligibility assessments.
Masters Of Professional Counseling
Intern Therapist Resume
Objective : Seeks position with mental health organization that is committed to seeking meaning and purpose in work and relationships. Preferred populations include, children, adolescents, couples, and families.
Skills : Psychotherapy, Seminar Presenting , Public Speaking, Computer.
- Worked with men, women, and families in the homeless population.
- Provided DSM-IV diagnosis, treatment plans, and case management for long-term and short-term clients.
- Assisted in case management tasks such as assessments, treatment plans and updates, court hearings, and FST meetings.
- Created a social skills based curriculum for the Epworth School.
- Created and completed an evaluation of Therapeutic Recreation program.
- Complied with HIPAA act of by maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Conducted Breakthrough Parenting classes for teen mothers as needed.
Master Of Science