Line therapist Resume
Objective : Innovative and results-driven post baccalaureate graduate looking to obtain a career in which will have the ability to apply analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, Work in an outpatient, community, and/or residential setting. Specialized training provided by BCBA staff.
Skills : Microsoft word, Excel, Power point, Excellent customer service, Microsoft office data entering and keyboarding, management, child development, youth self-abuse center.
- Delivered primary care to individuals from 0-21 years of age in high-volume community health center Took thorough histories, performed physical exams and completed health screenings in a diverse population.
- Performed well child care, managed chronic illness and treat acute illness; often in group/family visit settings.
- Collaborated with behavioral health specialists, social workers and other specialists as necessary.
- Conducted visits and provide education in Spanish when needed PRIMED Trumbull, CT Performed primary care to adults from 21-100 of age in private internal medicine practice.
- Took histories, perform physical exams, administered adult vaccinations and order labs and screening tests as necessary.
- Worked with the preceptor to manage chronic illnesses including diabetes, hypertension, COPD and dyslipidemia.
- Performed adult well person examinations, hospital, and ED follow-up visits and treat acute illnesses.
Sr. Line Therapist Resume
Summary : Implementation of individualized education and treatment plans. Utilize 9 years of ABA therapy experience to enrich the lives of those with an autism disorder diagnosis.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Worked as an in-home Line Therapist for approximately 35-38 hours a week.
- Collected data and documented clients' progress and activities to provide input about clients' progress and future goals during weekly team meetings.
- Used evidence-based interventions to remediate academic and behavior difficulties in children.
- Worked with children with autism of different ages and severities.
- Used the Lovaas method of applied behavior therapy, including the following techniques: Incidental trials to teach communication to obtain the desired activity or object.
- Completed 60 hours of supervised training Perform ABA-based therapy through play with children with autism Maintain a record of the child's progress Work closely with a team to ensure each child was maintaining constant progress.
- Work with autistic children one-on-one to improve academic and social skills through positive reinforcement.
SpsyS In Children
Jr. Line Therapist Resume
Objective : Energetic, dedicated behavioral therapist and Clinical Mental Health Counseling graduate student with strong ethical and interpersonal skills. Human services degree and background. Proven ability to work effectively with people of various ages, gender, sexual orientation, cultural background, and socio-economic status. Long-time interest in mental healthcare, human growth and development.
Skills : Excellent customer service, Microsoft office data entering and keyboarding, management, child development, youth self-abuse center.
- Established rapport and connected with children of all ages on the autism spectrum, as well as the child's parents.
- Practiced basic principles of ABA therapy.
- Created activities intended to improve social skills and keep the child engaged.
- Evaluated behavioral improvement of children through analysis of trial-by-trial data collection.
- Corresponded with supervisors regarding a child's progress.
- Problem solved efficiently when the child exhibited problem behaviors.
- Diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder Provide in-home support and education regarding ASD to parents Develop activities to correspond with lesson plans devised by lead therapist Collaborate with parents to determine target behaviors to address.
- Conducted therapy sessions with children who have Autism Participated in bi-weekly meetings with other therapists.
BA In Psychology
Line Therapist III Resume
Summary : An Occupational Therapist position using background in school-based, community-based, private practice and hospital-based inpatient/acute and outpatient therapy, burn rehabilitation, community practice, program development and management skills.
Skills : Occupational Therapist.
- Provide supervised, in-home behavioral interventions with children who have an autism spectrum disorder, and their families.
- Assist Senior Therapists with program and media development with children and families.
- Implement visual strategies to assist clients with a performance of daily living tasks when applicable.
- Write daily documentation of therapy observations and the client's performance.
- Participate in weekly team meetings, exercising excellent verbal, written and auditory communication skills.
- Started as a Line Therapist, and was promoted to Assistant Senior Therapist.
- Skills Used Excellent Time Management skills, creativity, working collaboratively with team members and families, advanced written communication and documentation skills, patience, understanding, and compassion.
Line Therapist II Resume
Summary : An experienced and hard working young adult that is capable of adapting to new situations, and is an exceptional team worker.
Skills : Not Only Able To Deal With Children, But Their Parents.
- Worked as an in-home Applied Behavior Analysis therapist for multiple families.
- Required to be professional, while still having an excellent rapport with the child and his/her family.
- Required to follow company rules without supervision, and be able to follow instructions left by the supervisor.
- Required to use ABA methods to complete programs designed by a case manager.
- Expected to not only maintain communication with coworkers but with the child's family as well.
- Trained coworkers on the child's programs and ABA methods, helped children reach their goals and helped design new programs and goals for kiddos.
- Skills Used background in Special Education was an essential success in this job.
Line Therapist I Resume
Headline : Customer Care Representative position where customer relations experience can be fully utilized to improve customer satisfaction and enhance strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Grant Writing.
- Develop replacement responses for difficult or disruptive behaviors.
- Create a fun, engaging environment for clients, using each individual's motivations to promote meaningful learning opportunities and experiences.
- Collect data on clients' goals using an iPad.
- Communicate with fellow therapists and BCBA regarding client programs.
- Provide support to parents, teachers, and caregivers through the modeling of appropriate interactions.
- Participate in ongoing training to maintain certifications and further develop best clinical practices.
- Modified behaviors through Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Worked directly with autistic children Managed child's behavior, academics, and hygiene Supervised child's activities Communicated with family to pinpoint issues with child.
BS In Psychology
Lead Line Therapist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with an organization to help grow and receive leadership skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Communicate nonverbally with client to provide them with comfort, encouragement, or positive reinforcement.
- Employ special educational strategies or techniques during instruction to improve the development of sensory- and perceptual-motor skills, language, cognition, or memory.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects to clients, parents, or guardians.
- Observe and evaluate clients' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Plan and supervise experiential learning activities, such as class projects, field trips, or demonstrations.
- Serve meals or snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines.
- Teach socially acceptable behavior, employing techniques such as behavior modification or positive reinforcement.
Asst. Line Therapist Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic Mental Health Counselor specializing in ABA Therapy. Responsible self-starter who communicates well and is dedicated to improving the well-being of clients. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : Leadership, Teamwork, Mentoring.
- Assist child with behavior plans and treatments process.
- Help children improve their social and academic skills.
- Followed behavior plans written by psychologists.
- Assessments involves running a Cold Probe, performing teaching sets, Natural Environment Time (NET), and giving small breaks between teaching sets.
- Monitored educational progress by keeping detailed individual charts and files.
- Communicated with the child's lead therapists and gave updates on the child's progress.
- Implemented one-on-one, play-based, ABA therapy for children with autism.
- Utilized a child-centered approach within families' homes and a structured clinical setting.
BS In Psychology
Associate Line Therapist Resume
Summary : Experience in many different fields of work but in the healthcare field. A very compassionate person that truly enjoys working with the public and people in need.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Carry out treatment plans under the direction of lead therapist.
- Assist clients in acquiring and/or maintaining language, academic, self-help, and social skills.
- Assist clients, as needed, to acquire appropriate life skills (may include toilet training, eating, and other self-help skills).
- Assist clients in reducing inappropriate/undesired behaviors; while promoting appropriate/desired behaviors.
- Effectively respond to and manages crisis situations; which may include client physical aggression.
- Observe record, and report the condition and behavior of clients.
- Work with children from the ages of 1 1/2 to 15 years old.
MA In Psychology
Line Therapist Resume
Headline : To obtain further skills and knowledge surrounding the principles and practices of behavioral analysis and therapy.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SPSS.
- Provide one on one therapy with a child on the autistic spectrum either in-home or at clinic setting.
- Using an applied behavioral analysis program designed by the team coordinator and receive weekly ongoing training from the Lead Therapist.
- Skills Used Receive training and immediately implement program changes.
- Follow all rules and regulations set up from the company.
- Able to effectively communicate with team members and clients.
- Very important to always stay on schedule because the client's family depends on you to show up each day.
BA In Psychology