Engineering Internship Resume
Summary : Having almost 6yrs of experience in the field of mechanical engineering and expertise in the mechanical concepts like valued added engineering, NPI (New Product Introduction), solid modeling, sheet metal, surfacing, parametric design, detailing of piece part drawings, assembly drawing, composite drawing, group drawing, fluid lines and electric lines (SDP-Structured Design Procedure).
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quality Management, FMEA, Process Management.
- Developed models of parts made of die-casting application, such as housing-flywheel, case-transfer gear, cage-bearing, covers, oil filter bases, spacers, fuel tank caps, diaphragm cover, etc.
- Designed new models of Rubber liner groups used in truck beds for different capacities of trucks having the dimensions of one such rubber liner in the truck.
- Developed models of various parts in Cabin-dash board, gaskets, switches, knobs, seal-O-rings, grommets, disconnect switch cover, caps, electrical connectors, gear handle knob, exhaust fan wings, doors, retainers, pins, panel, plates, dust caps, studs, truck beds, compartment liner groups.
- Designed various types of Consoles, Brackets, Supports, Valve covers matching to project specifications and needs.
- Assisted Caterpillar designers in NPI and conceptual designs of various products using CPPD concepts, Pro/E modeling, casting and forging techniques.
- Assisted with the development of engineering schedules, budgets, and projects as assigned.
- Assured the accuracy and completeness of all drawings, files, engineering records, prints, and tasks of assigned projects.
Sr. Engineering Internship Resume
Summary : To obtain a mechanical engineering position with a company that engages strong theoretical knowledge and aptitude for hands on projects to real world, industrial applications where can make contributions to innovative design, analysis, and development.
Skills : Autocad, Wordpress, Management.
- Completed inventory management and a Hydraulic Outrigger Conversion project.
- Included normal shock waves, moving normal shock waves, oblique shock waves, conical shock waves, and Prandtl-Meyer expansion waves.
- Advanced Fluid Mechanics: Viscous Flows Review of conservation equations, laminar and turbulent internal flows, potential flows, and Stokes flow.
- Responsible for Basic equations of mass conservation, momentum, and energy were developed and included both analytical and numerical solutions.
- Responsible for Computational Fluid Dynamics Graduate course that covered concepts and theories of finite difference and volume methods, including numerical solutions of fluid flows, discretization methods, solution algorithms, and aspects of turbulent flows.
- Programmed a 2-D Reynolds Averaged Navier-Stokes solver to investigate a range of problems.
- Completed a course project investigating the fluid-structure interaction of a water turbine blade.
Jr. Engineering Internship Resume
Objective : To secure a position in the field of Mechanical or Aerospace engineering. To support the contract research team testing and developing new sensors for use with our data acquisition systems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, PTC Creo.
- Worked on modeling flight characteristics of large aircraft for their variable stability aircraft.
- Programmed a new flight data review program for quick analysis of in flight data.
- Completed various other projects based in MATLAB programming.
- Developed a set of requirements for a solar water filtration and power supply system.
- Selected potential components and layouts for the proposed system to meet requirements.
- Decided on final components and layout using the house of quality and normalized scoring.
- Developed a unique set of aircraft mission requirements composing of transport for an F1 racing team and their car.
- Created the complete set of preliminary designs for this aircraft detailing interior layout, wing planforms, engine selection, and weighting of proposed aircraft.
Engineering Internship/Executive Resume
Headline : Employment in a relevant engineering field (mechanical, aerospace, manufacturing), in which may gain vital hands-on experience and serve employer with an efficient, dynamic, and moral work ethic.
Skills : Information Technology, Electrical, Microsoft Office, Excel, Problem Solving, Communication .
- Supervises and performs maintenance and overhaul of power-generation equipment, internal combustion engines and associated equipment in mobile and stationary power plants.
- Performs maintenance on tactical utility, precise power-generation sets, internal combustion engines and associated equipment up through 200KW.
- Services, repairs, calibrates, regulates, fine-tunes, and test machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical or electronic (not mechanical) principles.
- Inspects and tests equipment and circuits to identify malfunctions or defects, using wiring diagrams, software and testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or ammeters, and apply knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Inspects components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and installation or for defects, such as loose connections or frayed wires and fix the equipment.
- Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries in IT-related issues.
- Responds to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Assists in web application development and enhancement of IT systems.
Engineering Internship/Analyst Resume
Objective : Seeking a full-time Engineering Internship position in CAD-Architectural, MEP, Engineering, Automotive or Industrial fields.
Skills : Linux, CAD, FANUC Robot Programming, KUKA Robot Programming.
- Used Pro Engineer to design CAD models and drawings for production parts.
- Conducted temperature testing on prototype parts.
- Generated test plan and wrote test reports.
- Wrote Labview program to streamline use of the environmental chamber.
- Involved in all aspects of a project from conceptual design to trial run.
- Worked with the MRP tool SAP to write Engineering Change Notices.
- Fabricated prototype sheet metal parts for testing.
- Successfully communicated with peers in the work place, suppliers and manufactures.
Engineering Internship/Consultant Resume
Summary : Dedicated and organized engineer with growing experience in research and testing for characterizing chemical and strength properties of composite materials. Well versed in cost control, technical evaluations, and facilitating liaison activities between technical teams, project personnel, and stakeholders.
Skills : SolidWorks, Project Management, Customer interactions.
- Developed a data acquisition program with LabVIEW to model the relationship between ultimate tensile strength and material composition.
- Responsible for performing tensile and compressive strength testing (calibrated extensometer strain gauges, and was responsible for data analysis and presentation).
- Led phase I SBIR project for the Army Research Lab, Degassing Stearic Acid from cryomilled tri-modal aluminum powdered metal.
- Led to further funding and the development of phase II SBIR.
- Designed a high-temperature furnace and real-time sensing equipment to maintain an inert atmosphere while monitoring hydrogen concentration by enhancing thick metal oxide sensors.
- Responsible for diagnostics, repair, and refurbishment of a scanning electron microscope (SEM) JSM-6100 for fracture analysis imaging to establish a relationship between grain growth and high-temperature processing.
- Worked extensively with SEM automated vacuum system including, mechanical rotary pump, turbo molecular pump, and ion pump systems.
Asst. Engineering Internship Resume
Objective : Obtain a Mechanical Engineering position to use theoretical knowledge and skills to help make improvements to organization and its goals.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Worked with land department, including reviewing leases and checking royalty payments and interest.
- Worked with geology department; helped map out Knox Unconformity through Ohio by correlating well logs on software called GeoGraphix.
- Worked in Paintsville, Kentucky; helped out on frac jobs and worked on service rig running production tubing and rods.
- Plumbed wellheads, set pump jacks, separators, and drips.
- Constructed pipelines, including flow lines and production lines.
- Worked with the Engineering department.
- Modeled pipelines to determine downstream pressures and dimensions on GASWorkS software.
- Worked in reservoir engineering software ARIES to construct drilling models and used them to determine economic analysis of wells, decline analysis, and to forecast production trends.
Associate Engineering Internship Resume
Headline : Currently studying Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology. Interested in a co-op position or internship. Work towards improving the efficiency of the companys processes while demonstrating the characteristics.
Skills : Leadership Development, SQL, Autocad, Python, Visual Basic, Excel.
- Developed and designed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the company including SVE, Air Sparging, Bioventing and Biosparging.
- Researched and consulted on Anaerobic Bioremediation, LNAPL Recovery and Groundwater Pollution.
- Composed Health and Safety Plans (HASPs) to align with environmental compliance.
- Managed input and processing of analytical data into Access and web-based databases.
- Redlined and communicated AutoCAD edits for project site maps.
- Produced presentations and memos for inter-office distribution.
- Designed marketing packages to inspire potential client relationships.
Lead Engineering Internship Resume
Summary : To obtain Engineering Internship position in research and development, while assisting a company in obtaining its goals utilizing knowledge of thermal fluid sciences and research skills.
Skills : Research, Autocad, Microbiology, Chemical Analysis.
- Created a KanBan system in the Manufacturing department.
- Assisted with improving Inventory.
- Implemented a Maintenance connection program for the machining department.
- Created detailed part drawings, Assembly drawings using Solid Works.
- Learned how to program, set up and operate small machine tools; such as Trak Lathe and Trak Mill.
- Assisted the engineering manager as assigned, with research like development, testing, and proper design maintenance.
- Developed macros for powertrain manufacturing group using catia to import/export coordinates for daimler battery clamp shell and conducted other hands-on manufacturing tasks.
Engineering Internship Resume
Headline : Engineering Internship to join our team of qualified, diverse, and highly motivated individuals. This position is in support of NASA Safety and Mission Assurance Engineering Contract
Skills : Basic Machine Shop , Microsoft Office, And SolidWorks.
- Works on a project that is performing dynamic and static strain analysis on a prototype of a universal motorcycle hitch.
- Learns and becomes proficient in the company operating system software and the engineering software programs such as solid works and Autocad.
- Develops an alternative centralized process for requesting standard parts and their routing through an enterprise resource planning system previously non-existent and was approved by executives.
- Conducts cad quality checks, proper structured specification tree in catiav5 and naming conventions of numerous parts setting high standards for 3-d cad models at tesla motors.
- Works extensively with sem automated vacuum system including, mechanical rotary pump, turbo molecular pump, and ion pump systems.
- Responsible for diagnostics, repair, and refurbishment of a scanning electron microscope (sem) jsm-6100 for fracture analysis imaging to establish a relationship between grain growth and high temperature processing.
- Models and creates standard parts for powertrain and battery engineering using catiav5 and updated according to engineering deviations and changes requested from production floor.