Clinical Research Nurse Resume
Objective : To acquire a challenging, growth oriented position where existing knowledge, but also expand to new skill sets as a Registered Nurse.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Software, Blackboard Vista 8.0 and Blackboard Learn 9.0, Project management, Teaching, Training.
- Prioritized and delegated assignments contributing to a higher standard of care and staff retention.
- Educated patients and families on disease processes, and other therapeutic regimens, including pain management.
- Compiled clinical data and enter into a spreadsheet, read different protocol to accurately collect data.
- Collaborated effectively with an interdisciplinary team of medical and health care professionals.
- Provided strong critical care, oncology, and medical/Surgical nursing skills to assess and intervene with patients with conditions that required utilization and invasive and non-invasive monitoring. Provided care to 6-8 patients age ranging from 18 to late adulthood.
- Assisted with the scheduling of participant visits and assessment appointments Enter CPOEs for research orders.
- Trained in-house support staff for clinical research projects.
BS In Nursing
Jr. Clinical Research Nurse Resume
Objective : A dedicated registered nurse (RN) with experience in geriatric care and clinical research. Patient-focused, compassionate, and a reliable healthcare provider with an ability to work independently and as a team. Proven ability to build positive relationships with patients, family members, physicians and other medical professionals.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, and Internet navigation. Strong customer relation skills. Data Entry: 55 WPM.
- Worked involved organizing and executing a phase 3 clinical protocols to compare the safety and immunogenicity of two smallpox vaccines.
- Provided direct nursing services (care) using the nursing process in support of a clinical research trial.
- Provided direct patient care daily, using the nursing process in support of a clinical research trial.
- Ensured appropriate and accurate documentation of patient care in the medical record and in designated electronic case report forms and specific computer programs.
- Performed, and instructed staff, research participants and/or others about protocol-specific procedures and treatments, equipment, policies, adverse medication reactions, and follow-up instructions appropriate to the research study.
- Performed and/or assisted in participants' briefings and screenings, to include obtaining informed consent.
- Updated research investigators of relevant issues, concerns, and progress of the study.
Master's Of Nursing
Sr. Clinical Research Nurse Resume
Summary : Registered Nurse with over 16 years of proven experience in the United State Army and civilian sector. Medical Surgical Nurse with a broad based knowledge in patient care, emergency management, and research derived from working in domestic hospitals and health care facilities abroad.
Skills : Case Management, Critical Care, Head Nurse, Company Manager, Research Nursing, Advance Cardiac Life Support.
- Creatively solves clinical problems involving logistics, manpower and study execution by assuring proper communication of current data to the healthcare team.
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary team in the implementation of clinical trials in order to ensure all aspects of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and federal regulatory requirements are met/exceeded.
- Knowledge of investigation agents used in clinical trials and the development in biomedical and application to the care of patients requiring complex management.
- Provides input concerning the impact on available resources with appropriate individuals to maintain protocol compliance and closely monitor participants in specific research programs.
- Collects data from all relevant sources on patient treatment schedules, reactions to therapy and changes in clinical parameters.
- Screen research patients for clinical data intake and assists with clinical procedures as needed.
- Assists with the processing and handling of the laboratory samples and dissemination of research specimens.
Bachelor's In Nursing
Clinical Research Nurse III Resume
Summary : Dynamic individual with a robust and diverse professional background. Approximately 8 years of project management experience in private, government, and non-profit environments, with a focus on program development.
Skills : Type 100 wpm.
- Assisted in a performing, fast paced, complex, high enrolling, protocols with various Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Sponsors.
- Maintained management of various clinical research trials.
- Accurately conducted screening assessments, and randomization of study drugs.
- Coordinated in-patient/out-patient medical care services.
- Administered IV drug therapy, collected laboratory samples.
- Responsible for notifying physician on call for any abnormal lab values, negative responses to medication, and any other information physician requests to be notified of.
- Responsible for managing and supervising clinical research assistants to ensure participants and research study protocol were properly being implemented and stayed within federal regulations.
Doctorate In Nursing
Clinical Research Nurse II Resume
Summary : A highly motivated Registered Nurse seeking an opportunity with an organization that will utilize skills, education and expertise as a nurse leader and patient advocate so that can utilize skills, knowledge and experience to provide quality health care.
Skills : Attention To Detail, Teamplayer.
- Provided support to investigators in the preparation of a research grant.
- Planned and organized research protocols as designated by specific protocol guidelines.
- Conducted testing procedures required by study protocol (medical history interview, vital signs, specimen collection & phlebotomy, collected and entered data into case report forms, reporting to study monitors).
- Participated in designing surveys used in study protocols.
- Evaluated and analyzed clinical research data.
- Documented results of study data and reports to principal investigators.
- Prepared documentation necessary to obtain initial and approval for the specific research protocol.
Clinical Research Nurse I Resume
Summary : More than twenty years' extensive and varied experience as a Registered Nurse, including Operating Room management. Four years' cumulative administration experience (hospital Patient Admissions, retail sales management, and advertising). Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, dual Majors in Marketing and Management.
Skills : BLS, ACLS and Telemetry Reading, Crisis Management.
- Recruited and screened potential study subjects according to the protocol's inclusion and exclusion criteria.
- Maintained site research supplies inventory.
- Tracked training requirements for study team members and maintained training records.
- Developed implementation materials for all assigned studies prior to the accrual of patients.
- Responsible for the implementation of research vaccine protocol, documentation, data collection, and case management of study site research subjects.
- Assisted physicians in focus research studies on the subject of Labor and Delivery and intrapartum care.
- Interviewed patients and compiled medical history to assist with identifying if a patient qualified for study programs.
Associate Of Science
Lead Clinical Research Nurse Resume
Objective : Significant clinical experience with more than seven years working as a healthcare professional. Over 13 years delivering exceptional customer service to diverse populations. Outstanding ability to work under stress, and de-escalate crisis situations. Strong motivation to promote and maintain quality care to patients.
Skills : Attention To Detail, Very Organized, Good Rapport With Patients And Team Members.
- Determined criteria for mental illness to enroll patients' in studies according to specific protocol requirements.
- Performed rating scales on patients to guide data collection.
- Responsible for reviewing the inclusion and exclusion criteria for the PI.
- Responsible for completing all study-specific procedures according to the study protocol.
- Reviewed the subject's information in preparation for the investigator's review.
- Provided and coordinate clinical care, assure participant safety, ongoing maintenance of informed consent, the integrity of protocol implementation, the accuracy of data collection, data recording and follow up.
- Recorded pertinent data onto source documents (i.e., vital signs, adverse events, concomitant medications, etc.).
Clinical Research Nurse/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Clinical Research Nurse with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Oncology Certified Nurse, Chemotherapy Certified, Gerontology Certified.
- Responsible for attending in-services and meetings conducted by pharmaceutical companies to ensure knowledge of protocol and guidelines were current at all times.
- Collected, interpreted research data and address patients response to treatment.
- Collaborated with Principal Investigators, medical team, registered nurses and ancillary staff to ensure research protocol compliance and patient safety.
- Point of contact for coordinating appointments, scheduling diagnostic test, obtaining necessary equipments and medications required for Cystic Fibrosis patients.
- Provided ongoing patient/family education and training related to protocol and diagnosis.
- Prepared and submitted data for review by regulatory groups.
- Prepared weekly staff meeting to to review patients condition, plan of care, and protocol updates.
Associate Of Arts
Clinical Research Nurse/Technician Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Cerner, EPIC, Optilink, Med select, Sunrise. Pyixs.
- Responsible for providing nursing patient care and performing study-specific procedures per protocol.
- Performed clinical nursing procedures independently with appropriate skills and competency.
- Assessed health care needs of study participants, plan, implement and evaluate care designed to meet study participant needs and safety.
- Assisted Physicians with clinical procedures.
- Responded to emergency situations using standard emergency protocols and procedures.
- Ensured all nursing and protocol related procedures are completed and properly documented.W
- Worked closely with Clinical Research Coordinator, Physicians, nursing staff.
Clinical Research Nurse Resume
Summary : A skilled communicator; able to maintain cultural sensitivity, establish rapport with members of diverse groups, and promote team cohesiveness. An effective leader, skilled in enlisting the support of all team members in aligning with project and organizational goals.
Skills : Fluent In German, Fluent In Arabic.
- Provided information on research projects to patients and family members.
- Administered medications to subjects in accordance with physician orders.
- Ensured that all research project conformed to applicable standards.
- Compiled reports and worked to update data collection procedures.
- Trained in-house support staff for clinical research projects.
- Screened and recruited subjects for various clinical tests.
- Provided assistance with surgical procedures as required.
Bachelor Of Public Health