SQL Database Administrator Resume
Objective : Over 7+ years in depth experience in MS SQL Server database development and administration in enterprise production environment. Extensive experience in installation, Upgrades(In place Upgrade and side-by-side) and configuration of MS SQL Server 2008 R2, 2008 versions on both Standalone and Cluster Environments.
Skills : Analysis, Organization & Problem-Solving Windows, SharePoint, SQL 2008 Server, SSRS/SSIS Administration Technical Writing & Scripting.
- Installed, upgraded, and configured SQL Server for several applications with the latest service packs.
- Installed and administered Eight-Node cluster Active/Passive on Microsoft Windows Server Enterprise Edition on SAN environment.
- Migrated SSIS packages from SQL Server R2 to SSIS.
- Participated in inactive projects SQL Patching in all kinds of environments.
- Worked on Always ON Environment and configured Always On in SQL version with 5 replicas which included 1 primary replica and 4 secondary replicas.
- Implemented log shipping and mirroring as a part of High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
- Supported customer service databases which are more than 4TB size.
Bachelor Of Technology
Sr. SQL Database Administrator Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of strong MS SQL Database Administration experience in Real Estate, Retail, IT solutions, and Insurance domains with expertise in installation, configuration and administration of MS SQL Server Extensive experience in installing, configuration and administration of MS clustering. Well versed with development life cycle including business process analysis, requirements gathering and analysis, high level design, detailed design, development, testing, QA and post implementation support.
Skills : Microsoft Office, C# Programming, SQL Server 2012, Pro E, Windows Server 2012, Active Directory.
- Involved interacting with various customers and analyzing their SQL server environments and making suggestions and implementing the same for better performance.
- Involved setting up new SQL environments for various customers.
- Involved in Planning, Defining, and Designing database based on business requirements and provided documentation.
- Managed multiple SQL servers.
- Developed PowerShell scripts contorted by XML configuration files to do data backup from production and restore on test and training instances along with running maintenance SQL scripts.
- Managed security on Production and Development environments.
- Created and maintained various databases on Production and development environments using SQL Server.
- Tuned databases for better performance.
Jr. SQL Database Administrator Resume
Headline : Extensive experience in installing, configuration and administration of MS clustering. Well versed with development life cycle including business process analysis, requirements gathering and analysis, high level design, detailed design, development, testing, QA and post implementation support.
Skills : Database Administration, SQL Server, MS Access 2007 & 2003.
- Installed and configured SQL server on production and development servers.
- Reviewed security, performance, and disk space and recommended corrective actions where needed.
- Coordinated and configured new nodes for production server clusters for high availability.
- Implemented spotlight essentials data collection in order to analyze performance and troubleshoot ongoing issues.
- Implemented several data collection jobs in order to analyze database issues, such as missing and unused indexes, deadlocks, disk space, scheduled jobs/durations, plan cache optimization.
- Worked in supporting group Performance tuning and monitoring.
- Worked on rebuild index, reorganized index based on fragmentation level, created stored.
SQL Database Administrator III Resume
Objective : Over 8 + Years of experience in Database Administration, Design, Development and Support of MS SQL Server in Production, Test, Development, Clustered and Azure environments. Extensive experience in 247 production support on rotation basis. Hands on experience in installation and configuring MS SQL Server versions with service packs and hot fixes on standalone, clustered servers and private/on premise cloud environments.
Skills : Speaking German language, SQL DBA.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting SQL Server.
- Dedicated support on rotation to all Production and DR servers.
- Responsible for applying the service packs to MS SQL Server standalone and multi-node clustered instances.
- Applied patches to more than 200 MS SQL Server standalone instances, two-node, three-node, and four-node clustered instances.
- Configured Database Mirroring to create a Disaster Recovery Stand by servers in the environment.
- Worked with the Citrix team and the vendor for configuring Citrix data store application to one of our Shared SQL server environment.
- Dedicated MS SQL Server admin is responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of SharePoint application databases.
SQL Database Administrator II Resume
Headline : Over 12 years of experience in Database Administration, Development and Design and extensive experience with SQL Server in retail and banking/Insurance sector. Experience In MONGO DB Developer and Administration.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Conducted root cause and analysis for database incidents and problems.
- Installed and monitored database mirroring and log shipping in SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
- Implemented MS SQL Cluster (Active/Passive) Multi-Node Cluster.
- Apply service pack or patch SQL Server 2008 in a clustered environment.
- Implemented Peer-To-Peer Transactional Replication in SQL Server 2008 and 2005 and its troubleshooting.
- Administered SQL Server Cluster, Replication Monitor, Consolidate and Migrate Database from server to another, Restore Database in the production environment.
- Tested and applied new software and maintenance patches, including patch management services, complete security audits on a routine basis.
Msc In Computer Science
SQL Database Administrator I Resume
Headline : Expert knowledge in query tuning, writing T-SQL code and stored procedures and other database objects. Extensive knowledge in modeling, database design, development and administration. Expert level skill in installation, configuration and performance tuning of SQL servers.
Skills : DBA specializing in MS SQL/2008 R2 and 2012.
- Worked with development, product manager and project manager to create database upgrade scripts.
- Deployed Database objects across QA and production environment.
- Utilized RedGate SQL Compare and Data Compare tools to create synchronization reports across different databases.
- Maintained regular contact with the product manager throughout the development cycle to ensure each step of implementation meets the business requirement.
- Performed on Call Support for SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Resolved production tickets after daily triage call with the management.
- Supported websites running on SQL Server and MySQL.
SQL Database Administrator/Developer Resume
Headline : SQL Server consultant with 7+ years of experience in Business Intelligence Stack which includes Database Engine (SQL Server Analysis Services (+MDX, UDF, Data Mining), Integration Services (+Custom Dataflow Destination, BIDS), Reporting Services of SQL Server versions.
Skills : SQL DBA, SQL Server, Database Administrator.
- Responsible for generating reports like profit &loss statement and balance sheet statement for the client.
- Built and wrote MDX Queries, Calculated Members, and KPI's using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services Business Intelligence (SSAS, SSRS).
- Provided day-to-day support and monitoring SQL Server performance.
- Reviewed service requests and firewall requests submitted by various project teams.
- Managed Integration services security and database security to various groupsusers.
- Responsible for database backup job monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Monitored Disk space and suggest reasonable estimates for additional space.
- Automated database refresh from prod to test as needed.
Masters In Computer
Lead SQL Database Administrator Resume
Objective : Expert knowledge in query tuning, writing T-SQL code and stored procedures and other database objects. Extensive knowledge in modeling, database design, development and administration. Expert level skill in installation, configuration and performance tuning of SQL servers.
Skills : Database Administrator, Database Developer.
- Utilized Eclipse IDE for product development and upgrade script preparation.
- Deployed the application in the QA environment.
- Created SSIS packages using SQL 2008.
- Ran daily and monthly Jobs to support Wells Fargo's reporting needs.
- Developed, deployed, and monitored SSIS Packages including upgrading DTS to SSIS.
- Responsible for maintaining, creating, and managing various databases internally, as well as for multiple large.
- Responsible for running a variety of different reports internally within the company, as well as for clients daily.
- Created, managed, and ran reports using Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and Access Responsible for the security of the databases.
MBA In Leadership
Asst. SQL Database Administrator Resume
Objective : SQL Server DBA/Developer with 7 years' experience in Database Administration and Development of MS SQL Server in Production and Non-Production Environments. Very good Knowledge of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). Experience with Building SQL Server Windows Clustering, VM and Standalone servers.
Skills : IT, Software, Hardware, SQL Server.
- Migrated databases from SQL Server 2000 to 2005 and configuration and support for Replication servers.
- Provided support for any performance issues on a section of production servers.
- Managed SQL Servers, databases, storage management for databases.
- Managed database objects such as tables, views, indexes.
- Involved in writing Transact-SQL command-line script for various needs.
- Evaluated data storage considerations to store databases and transaction logs.
- Involved in the Migration of SQL Server 2000 to 2005 and also on new hardware with the platform of Windows 2000 and 2003.
- Used DTS/SSIS to perform the ETL tasks from source to target.
Bachelors Of Science
SQL Database Administrator Resume
Headline : A skilled software professional with 8 plus years of industry experience in design, development and implementation of business requirements with MS SQL Sever database system in client/server environment. Experience in Implementation of Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) platforms including Performance Point Server 2007 (PPS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Skills : SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) in SQL Server 2005.
- Involved in the installation and configuration of SQL server 2000 on Servers.
- Applied patches and service packs to keep the database at the current patch level.
- Created Database Objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Rules, Defaults, user-defined data types, and functions.
- Implemented database standards and naming conventions for the database objects.
- Implemented and maintained database security.
- Implemented trigger and stored procedures and enforced business rules via checks and constraints.
- Stored Procedures using Execution Plan in T-SQL for better performance.