Account Administrator - Healthcare
Headline : Senior Billing Coordinator responsible for multiple components of the billing process for specialized procedures, including Accounts Receivable, Charge Entry, Edits and Payment Posting. Facilitates claims processing and payment services rendered by FPA physicians. Assists with responses to problems or questions regarding benefit eligibility and reimbursement procedures.
Skills : Skilled in ICD-9, CPT, Medical Terminology, IDX GE Centricity Business, EPIC, EAGLE, IDT Credit Card, Receivable Edge, problem solving, telephone communication, and data entry. Consistently meets production goals. Team player - flexible employee.
- Review charge documents/encounter forms for completion by physician. Discuss delays in encounter form submission with supervisor, physicians.
- Act as a liaison for the physician organization business office staff in ensuring action is taken on the front end to help clear existing denials and prevent future denials.
- Attends monthly meetings with practice manager to discuss issues, trouble shoot, and problem solve.
- Perform customer service activities, such as answering the telephone and writing correspondence and ensures all problems are resolved courteously and expeditiously. Identify trends in payments and denials. Prepares letters of medical necessity and or letters of appeal to insurance companies.
- Verify patients' insurance coverage through ge centricity's eligibility module. Prepare and obtain insurance pre-certifications authorizations for the use of chemotherapy drugs.
- Monitor, track, review, procure and performs necessary follow-up on all patient referrals.Perform payment posting activities, processing both time of service and past due payments. Batch charges, receipts, accounting for payments.
- Reconcile charges entered with encounter forms to ensure all documents are posted. Reconcile payment postings with bank deposits daily.
BS Health Science
Account Administrator III
Headline : Dedicated Account Administrator Representative who provides exceptional customer service through active listening and problem solving. Highly-skilled professional experienced and knowledgeable in the areas of record-keeping, compliance and implementing systems that improve workflow.
Skills : Adheres To Customer Service Procedures Proficient In Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook And Committed To Maintaining Data Integrity PowerPoint. Strong Problem Solving Aptitude Proficient In Microsoft Office Persuasive Speaker Recordkeeping Expert Budgeting Expertise Customer Service Award Thrives Under Pressure Familiarity With Key Performance IndicatorsHighly Analytical Extensive History With Predictive Dialers Talented Client Relations Manager Independent Worker Strong Organizational Staff Development Skilled Negotiator Active Listening Sound Judgment Complex Problem Solving
- Maintained a portfolio for the east region accounts after being promoted from outbound call collections.Collected on past due account and resolved accounting disputes. Worked with sales coordinators to ensure that.
- Established rapport with high-profile clients to create and continue dialogue for pending or possible issues. Education and training reduced 35% negative 90-day receivables by 20% within six months.
- Continually recognized as a top performer and collector in account-dispute resolution every year of services. Distinguished as "exceeds expectations" in manager evaluations.
- Collapsed, credited and waived charges as deemed necessary or acceptable per company policies and procedures.
- Consistently recognized as top performer and collector in account-dispute resolution every year of service. Distinguished as "exceeds expectations" in manager evaluations.
- Conducted performance reviews for all customer service representatives to reduce resolution time and improve.
- Analyzed call volume and average call time to monitor customer service representative performance and productivity.
Account Administrator - Finance
Headline : Portfolio and account administrator with 25+ years professional experience in the financial industry, including investment managers and trust/estate services. Experienced in the daily operations of a busy office, including working closely with traders, portfolio managers, peers, custodians and clients. Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented. Strong ability in training and supervising administrators, with excellent communication skills (written and oral).
Skills : Account Management, File Management, Data Entry, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Vendor Management, Phones, Organizational Development, Customer Service, Order Processing, Ordering
- Balanced multi-currency cash in separate accounts and mutual funds to custodian bank on a daily basis (using automated cash reconciliation system and internal accounting system).
- Formatted data files (cash and assets) from custodian banks and imported files into reconciliation system on a daily basis.
- Analyzed and reconciled assets to custodian bank reports on a monthly basis (including prices, share position, cusip/sedol, total market value, receivables and payables) and created reconciliation on excel.
- Generated reports and emails out to clients, custodians and consultants as requested on a Monthly or quarterly basis (this included quarterly reviews and fee bills).
- Loaded daily price and foreign exchange rate files from bloomberg into internal systems.
- Added, modified and deleted securities to internal accounting system using information from bloomberg, per requests from portfolio managers and research analysts.
- Monitored daily cash flows received via email for accounts; notified portfolio managers. Reviewed corporate action information received daily from custodians via fax or email.
Account Administrator III
Headline : To secure a position in wealth management with a well established organization that will enable me to utilize my communication skills and ability to assimilate information from multiple sources quickly and accurately.
Skills : Data Gathering Techniques, Analysis, Reaching A Conclusion, And Present Findings, Manage, Train, Internal And External Clients/co-workers.,Detailed PC/software Package Knowledge including Microsoft Office Suite, Bloomberg, QuickBooks, ASC, AXYS, Lotus Notes, And Sharepoint Administration.
- Work with the client to resolve any data issues and accurately account for adjustments to data to ensure the integrity of all compliance testing.
- Partner with relationship managers in the execution of retirement plan service needs for institutional clients.
- Act as liaison between all affected departments at company to coordinate the resolution to various processing issues. Partner with internal resources on the more complex client issues and communication issues related to daily plan administration.
- Act as point of contact for the relationship, working with outside vendors, consultants, and all appropriate parties.
- Analyze operational issues. Work with clients to identify trends and eliminate errors that impact the daily administration of the retirement plans.
- Work in partnership with the institutional investment group to ensure the highest quality service and compliance with erisa in accordance with vanguard's policies, procedures and client's plan document.
- Evaluate client relationships to recommend plan changes that result in operational efficiencies, which result in the highest quality of service.
- Establish and communicate detailed plan procedures with all impacted internal and external areas for the on-going administration of retirement plans.
Bachelor Of Arts
Account Administrator II
Headline : To obtain a position where I can apply my skills and 25+ years' experience as an HR Administrator, Project Support Administrator and/or Finance Administrator, and to be able to make a significant contribution in organizing, controlling project activities, Contract Administration, Billing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or anything finance and/or Admin related.
Skills : Strong Experience With NTT DATA Processes Around Synergy, Invoicing, Contracts/Finance/Billing, User Onboarding. Strong Experience Interacting With Client Stakeholders (e.g. National Life Group) Strong Communication MS Word MS Excel SAP/Synergy Peoplesoft/Oracle
- Complete, process, and track human resources paperwork, including but not limited to: new hires, salary changes, promotions terminations, address changes, vacation/personal time, leaves of absence, transfers, employee referrals and employee awards.
- Complete, processes and track paperwork to enroll/change employees into benefits programs including but not limited to: medical, dental and supplemental life insurance, ltd, healthcare and dependent care, 401(k), workers' compensation, stock purchase program and tuition assistance.
- Ensure that the corporate office is informed of and approves all transactions as deemed necessary by company policy.
- Conduct new hire orientations for nlg and bcbs, including keane india personnel. Answer employees' benefits questions and provide forms. Verify employment eligibility using i-9 form for immigration.
- Act as contact person regarding immigration issues and processing. Maintain employee personnel files. Prepares and mails offer letters and new hire packages. Arrange travel, lodging and car rentals for transfer-ins.
- Provide administrative support for peoplesoft time and expense. Assist with timesheet approvals and expense reports. Ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Type, distribute, and maintain files on internal and external office communications as needed by branch. Type and distribute branch materials including but not limited to: letters, staff meeting notes, memos forms, envelope labels, resumes and weekly corporate packages. Mail and track employee performance appraisals, vacation time approval, weekly time sheets and qsrs.
Account Administrator I
Headline : Dynamic, dedicated and top performing professional with over ten years of experience in a shared service environment. Organized, hands on, results and customer service oriented, with strong analytical abilities, who can learn quickly, develop expertise and produce immediate contribution to business operations.
Skills : Customer Service, Extensive knowledge in human resources functions of leadership and development, operational excellence, labor laws, performance management, compensation, succession planning and employee relations.
- Responsible of maintaining accurate financial information and provide the affiliate analytical support and financial information in compliance with corporate policies and government regulations.
- Approve or decline credit orders in accordance with established credit and collection policies, practices and procedures to assure maximum sales, sound receivables, and prompt conversion of receivables into cash with minimum of past due accounts.
- Responsible of knowing market conditions and keeping abbott's administration informed on portfolio situation.
- Responsible for timely collection of receivable accounts and meeting monthly collection plans. Responsible for achieving days sales outstanding plan (dso) for bad debt reserve for assigned portfolio.
- Responsible for maintaining customer accounts reconciled on a monthly basis (skipped invoices, differences, claim letter and others).
- Responsible of presenting department reports completed, corrected and on time. Prepare and refer customer adjustments for abbott's evaluation and processing.
- Contact all internal and external personnel related to assigned portfolio of customers to coordinate service strategies during critical situations and assure the best financial services.
Customer Account Administrator
Headline : Over 15 years of office administrative experience. Highly motivated, detail oriented, reliable individual seeking a to obtain a position with a dynamic company in which my education, communication and interpersonal skills, along with my work experience in fast paced environments.
Skills : Peachtree Accounting 6.0, QuickBooks, ACT 6.0, AT&T Billing Edge, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, And PowerPoint), Adobe Reader, SmartStation, ILX Workstation
- Coordinate with financial advisors and customers to establish, maintain and validate confidential account records. Conduct basic internet searches.
- Prepare detailed documentation for setting up new accounts, create cover letters and mail packets for customer's review and signatures.
- Perform compliance functions within the firm, including a review of third party transactions and ensure consistency with new accounts identification requirements and anti-money laundering rules and regulations.
- Process and follow up on daily transactions, including electronic funds and securities transfers, journals and check requests.
- Periodically review historical customer account statements and 1099 forms and provide representatives with cost basis analysis.
- Perform key accounting operations within the firm, including accounts payable, process bank deposits and prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the chief operating officer's approval.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of corporate credit card statement for review by management.
- Coordinate the disposal of confidential customer data with a secured document shredding facility and ensure receipts are in proper order.
- Order office supplies online, apply the appropriate discounts and maintain inventory.
- Accomplishments: satisfied customer requests and/or inquiries in a timely manner by establishing relationships with clearing firm's key representatives and demonstrating detail assessment of account issues in a professional manner. Effectively maintained all customer account records and files.
Headline : Highly organized Account Administrator who successfully managed accounting portfolio over 500 accounts with strong collection and written communication skills. Quick learner who can multi-task and utilize newly acquired knowledge to achieve company goals.
Skills : PeopleSoft, Electronic Billing, Trainer, Individual and Team Leader, Microsoft Office Programs.
- Responsible for managing and collecting on a portfolio of 360-500 high profile customer accounts receivables.
- Coordinate with the sales department at client account inception to operationalize new client and new order requirements including execution of specialized billing services to ensure proper operations alignment to serve the needs of any new orders and specialized billing services.
- Experienced in facilitating requirements through various management levels and personnel internally and externally.
- Assistance with all administrative including high-level general advisory to customer service, on inquires and verifications related to invoices, balance and billing.
- Provide well informed billing information and solutions to customer needs such as disputes of equipment orders dates, shipping dates and returns.
- Ensures barriers to payment, such as proper credit approvals that are appropriately identified and managed.
- Obtain and process customer purchase orders including facilitation with accounting and purchasing departs, buyers, and requestors for additional funding.
Account Administrator (Contract)
Headline : Seeking full-time employment in a position where I can utilize my strong customer service skills, software knowledge, ability to be organized and multi task, experience with employee benefits and claims management.
Skills : Employee Benefits, Filing, Inventory, Data Entry And Customer Service, Open Enrollment Process , Claim Management And Resolution.
- Tracking daily performance delivery, Serve as point of contact for escalations in the field with drivers. Manage customer escalations calls or emails regarding delivery.
- Track loads and equipment for all markets and customers, Ensures carrier technology meets compliance standards.
- Ensuring all tendered loads have scheduled capacity. Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers by exceeding their expectations.
- Dispatch Company controlled freight.Negotiating rates with customer and potential customers.
- Processing customer orders;Dispatch/coordinating between carrier drivers/dispatch and customers on load information.
- Post freight on various load boards and call carriers to book loads. Confirm/verify rate and credit information prior to dispatch.
- Verify carrier is set up correctly and the requirements needed such as (contracts/insurance)
Senior Account Administrator
Headline : Dedicated and energetic Account Administrator with 8 years of experience combining office management and customer service expertise in insurance, retail grocery, transportation and health. Looking for a position as an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist or Account Administrator/Business professional in a fast growth company.
Skills : Administrative Support, Customer Service, Leadership, Problem Resolution, Critical Thinking, Analytical, Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Mentoring, Negotiation, Research, Training, Team Building
- Responsible for assisting account managers and producers with the servicing of assigned Accounts in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the company.
- Prepares and coordinates all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned accounts, including but not limited to; preparing invoices, transmittals, id cards,Certificates of insurance, binders and cancellation forms as required.
- Reviews and processes change requests in the agency management system, sets- up and maintains new and renewal client files.
- Provides quality customer service to clients, team members, and carriers. Reviews policies and endorsements for accuracy. Prepares policies for delivery to clients. Communicates with company personnel regarding the client's needs and/or issues.
- Maintains an accurate suspense system on all items that require a response. Fields phone calls from insureds regarding questions about their coverages, changes, additions, payments, cancellations etc.
- Maintains complete customer files.Responsible for scanning communications and documents.
- Input/maintain data on account management system and ancillary systems as required. Other reasonable duties as assigned by your supervisor.