Senior Technical Lead Resume
Headline : A self-motivated, proactive and result oriented lead software engineer with 11+ years of experience in application development. Have a successful track record of delivering enterprise class end to end solutions in collaboration with cross functional teams spread around multiple locations in and across the globe.
Skills : Matlab, C/C++, Embedded Developer, Testing, DOORS, Software Development.
- Viewed all these data in reports and that too in real time.
- Wrote a new service for the same with Druid as the backend framework.
- Kept the service generic enough so that in future some other Adobe products may use the same infrastructure without much change.
- Implemented the entire RESTFUL Web Service single handedly in Java using Apache Sling framework.
- Used Java Spring framework to create a web service to authenticate users.
- Interacted with IMS in the backend.
- Created HTTP Servlet in Java to serve Rest calls coming from client.
Master In Computer Application
Asst. Senior Technical Lead Resume
Summary : Seeking an Architect role in a highly motivated and technologically advanced environment where proven Engineering leadership Experience, complex problem solving skills and innovative thinking would make a difference.
Skills : Java/Scala, Software Engineering, System Architecture.
- Published code is written in ruby, moderation code is in Java and analytics code in python.
- Implemented end to end workflows we had to touch all three components in order to complete the workflow.
- Used Java Servlet to handle requests from the client.
- Led the product level architecture, design, implementation effort to support Ipv6 routing/forwarding on our next-gen edge router.
- Led the design and implementation of Ipv6 forwarding support on Ezchip's NP4 NPUs.
- Architected the design for supporting BRAS on our next-generation edge router using existing BRAS support on smart-edge platforms.
- Conducted Feasibility studies and designed VCCV-BFD support for our next-generation platform.
Master Of Science
Senior Technical Lead/Representative Resume
Summary : Over 8 years of experience in software development and implementation in various domains as Unemployment Insurance, Mobile Policing and other government modernization program. Have excellent track record; have been in top 10% for consecutive 5 years. Have achieved success in all the projects till date.
Skills : Management Experience, Technical, Architecture, Development, Banking, Trading Systems.
- Designed and built a decision service using Drools to perform real-time risk analysis for card not present payment transactions.
- Designed Optimization and Pricing Tool.
- Developed Application Design Documents Coded different .
- Designed and developed web services using CXF Developed User Test cases and IT test cases.
- Effectively handled issues between different systems such as GCP (AT&T Database for customer records) Coordinate with various teams for the entire .
- Conducted Feasibility studies and designed Ipv6-BFD support for our next-generation platform.
- Designed IP termination over Pseudo Wire (anything over Pseudo Wire) with MPLS FRR and ECMP.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Senior Technical Lead Resume
Summary : Over 12+ Years of experience in architecture, analyzing, design, development, research, implementation and deployment of several Client/Server, distributed GUI, enterprise level Web based applications. Experienced with Onsite/Offshore approach, Interaction with the onsite team members and client. Led and focused the teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, and with the desired results.
Skills : Jquery, KnockoutJS, AngularJS, SQL Server, GIT.
- Posted the upgrade, the Remediation of the Databases will be done to overcome security vulnerabilities.
- Designed and implemented Fast, MAC based Loop Detection on Line cards Enabled QOS support on a hardware module for one of the company's high bandwidth line cards.
- Responsible for Architecting, design and development of software solutions using J2EE technologies.
- Mentored and mentored the team of 10 developers to ensure timely delivery to the client.
- Modified Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC4 architecture and Entity Framework.
- Used TFS to manage the branches.
- Involved in preparing prototype and walk through during sprint review meeting Followed Agile Scrum throughout SDLC and actively involved in entire scrum process using the Kanban tool.
Master In Computer Science
Senior Technical Lead/Technician Resume
Objective : Seasoned IT Professional with over 11 years of experience in Mainframe Security, Access Provisioning and Management Support, Mainframe Application Development and Support. Managing software delivery based on the Global Delivery Model implementing an offshore-onsite team. Always played a role of Onsite Lead and Onsite Coordinator.
Skills : PHP, Windows Server, Desktop Support, LAMP.
- Achieved identity management using Gigya.Social.SDK.
- Implemented HTML Helper MVC Web Grid with JQuery, Win Forms for boosting the pagination performance, and loaded the graphical data with JSON.
- Supported custom searching along with sorting the data with partial views.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC4 architecture and Entity Framework.
- Maintained by a suite of legacy mainframe based applications which deal with Store Management, Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Systems etc.
- Upgraded the current suite of applications to meet the latest standards projects involving compiler and TS upgrade was executed.
- Implemented the dependency injection Used Visual Studio GITHub Extension for source control and the Sourcetree tool used to manage the branches.
- Worked on: ACCESS - CICS based application which maintains the system level accesses for users and applications.
Senior Technical Lead III Resume
Summary : Having 11+ years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set and industry verticals. Worked in onsite as onsite coordinator and lead for 4+ years and Extensive experience with analysis, design, development, customization and implementation of software applications in SAP Technology.
Skills : SAP ABAP, ALE Idocs, ABAP Reports, ABAP Data Dictionary, SAP Upgrade.
- Responsible for leading a team and coordinating in delivering solutions to Mars Information Services.
- Delivered new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- Worked as abap release management lead and coordinator for the releases in the Mars.
- Worked on the Atlas system during upgrade of systems using SPDD and SPAU transactions.
- Interacted and updated the status development during weekly review meetings.
- Involved in Job Scheduling, monitoring and reporting techniques.
- Assigned the Work to Team members and to monitor the progress of the development.
Bachelor Of Technology
Senior Technical Lead II Resume
Summary : Senior Technical Lead is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of Microsoft's Business Intelligence tools. The Senior Technical Lead is also responsible for leading a team of developers in the design and implementation of Microsoft's Business Intelligence tools.
Skills : Hadoop, IBM Datastage, Unix Shell Scripting, Teradata/Teradata Utilities, Oracle 10G, Datawarehousing, Cognos, Business Objects.
- Analysed and corrected root cause of bugs and maintenance of bug database.
- Helped the Team members in understanding and analyzing the requirements.
- Designed and developed rich and enhanced web pages using ASP.NET Core 1.0, MVC, C#, WEB API 5.0, Entity Framework 6.0, JSON, HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstarp 3.0 and JQuery 1.0.
- The Mainframe system was developed in the early 80s and Infosys Technologies Ltd is providing continuous and quality enhancements and 24/7 production support.
- Trained five classes with a total of 50 trainees on SQL and database systems.
- Led large Drupal migration team in a PM capacity.
- Responsible for team structure, work assignments and budget forecasting.
Senior Technical Lead I Resume
Headline : Over sixteen years experience developing web applications, leading and architecting projects in challenging, fast-paced J2EE environments. Experience in Fortune 500 Companies like ESI, AT&T, IBM, Computer Associates, Lucent Technologies, Medco and Rail Inc. Proficient writing skills with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills that help in maintaining effective work relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Oversaw the migration of websites for twenty agencies in the state.
- Managed offshore/onshore development teams.
- Coordinated with Business SME to define Business process, Inbound/Outbound data feeds.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, analysis, designing and implementation of project.
- Managed Development, Testing, UAT cycle.
- Managed, tracked and resolved customers issues related to application on regular basis.
- Successfully handled projects challenges about requirements/defects/risks.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Senior Technical Lead/Technician Resume
Summary : Over Nine years of IT experience in Business Requirements Gathering, GAP Analysis, Data Modeling, Development, Testing, Implementations and Documentations of Data Warehouse / Data Marts deployments and Business Intelligence solutions. Expertise in designing and development of complex Data Warehouse Models.
Skills : PERL, Selenium, Testing.
- Responsible for showcasing the abilities of OBIEE 11G and the value that upgrade of platform can bring to business analytics users at Gilead Health Sciences.
- Responsible for Providing the Technical Architecture for BI upgraded environment for implementation in Production and performance environments.
- Responsible for implementing EBS integration with OBIEE11G using Action Links.
- Responsible for Configuring and changing the default Authenticator LDAP to OID and implement security roadmap for Gilead Health Sciences.
- Responsible for understanding and analyzing the customizations done with respect to financial analytics and Procurement and Spend analytics and provide a gap analysis document by interacting with the end users.
- Responsible for platform upgrade from OBIEE 10G to OBIEE 11G and address the subsequent upgrade challenges in terms of RPD, Web Catalogue and Security.
- Responsible for consolidating multiple instances of OBIEE spread across the organization for various departments and provide a standalone instance of centralized reporting.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Technical Lead Resume
Summary : Senior Technical Lead is the technical expert who will ensure that the product vision is met and that the team achieves success. This person will design, build, test, and deliver software and hardware solutions.
Skills : Technician, SQL.
- Developed MCI customers rate recoveries process coded .
- Set up scripts to FTP and executed JCL on the mainframe; set up subsequent SAS jobs to generate Excel files that are FTP'd to LAN.
- Oversaw the Retail Billing area for MCI, which initially was the result of a COTS billing system from an independent billing company, National .
- Developed Web Services Lead integrating the interfaces with other systems.
- Developed complete Web-service Architecture.
- Effectively handled issues between different systems such as eCRM, DBoR(AT&T Database for customer records), CBUS ( AT&T wide Message Broker) and eCON ( Electronic system for AT&T sales contracts).