IT Director Resume
Headline : Dedicated IT Director well-versed in analyzing and mitigating risk and finding cost-effective solutions. Excels at boosting performance and productivity by establishing realistic goals and enforcing deadlines. Willing to relocate.
Skills : Information Technology.
- Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Project management from planning to execution.
- Facilitate cooperation and resolve problems between management and vendors.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
Master Of Science In Information Assurance
IT Director/LAN Administrator Resume
Headline : Highly qualified It Director with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
- Served as senior executive advisor and decision support to COO on all IT and e-commerce initiatives.
- Responsible for hiring A-players for all department positions resulting in exponential company growth and unprecedented low turnover.
- Developed relationships with international universities and agencies to offer internships in different departments of the organization.
- Participated in the successful completion of ISO 9001 certification improving company quality performance and brand equity.
- Developed and reviewed budget preparation to ensure it complied with stated goals, guidelines and objectives.
- Spearheaded successful effort for the move of all the IT assets to a new building including new server room design and defining security procedures.
- Supervised and provided direction for up to 6 technical direct reports regarding network activities and applications development.
- Coordinated IT and Marketing team in the migration of the main e-commerce platform from Shopsite to AspDotNetStoreFront.
Master In Computer Engineering, Networking And Information Systems
IT Director/Database Administrator Resume
Objective : To obtain an IT Director position with a company, seeking a highly motivated individual with strong leadership, SAP Security Administration, BASIS, Workflow and communication skills, international, sales, strong bilingual Spanish Project Management, and IT operations management skills which include metrics, SLAs, OLAs and SOPs.
Skills : MCSE, PMP.
- Directed and managed the Supply Chain department, including delivery and maintenance of SC infrastructure.
- Developed a comprehensive strategy for new application development, and the migration of existing applications.
- Ensured that the work done throughout the entire technology organization was reviewed from a strategic perspective and that it aligned with tactical and corporate-level goals.
- Oversaw system interfaces, systems documentation, quality assurance, business continuity solutions, creation, optimization and migration of existing and new technologies and platforms.
- Maintain security of all data and networks for complete data integrity and backup in event of systems failure for disaster recovery for high-availability and uptime.
- Key Accomplishments: Implementation of ASW by IBS Manufacturing ERP systems Collaborated with SunGard Managed Services initiating a Technology and Business Disaster Recovery Plan with two hot site test annually.
- Reduced headcount cost by 3 FTE's by implementing process improvements.
- Managed Logistics and Operations Team, Distribution, Forecasting, Replenishment, Demand Planning, WMS and TMS application development.
MBA In Business Systems
Senior IT Director Resume
Objective : To gain employment in micro-computer systems field with an emphasis on desktop support and network administration. Self Employment History Summary: In 1994 I started a computer company out of my home. During the first four years, earnings grew to the point of having to move into larger facilities three times. After merging with another computer sales and service company, we to grow to become the largest in Crittenden County generating over  per year in revenue.
Skills : VMware v5.x, Windows Server, VMware Horizon, Project Management, Active Directory 2003/2008/2012, Cisco CUCM v8.x.
- Evaluated, restructured, tested, and implemented network infrastructure and framework for two distribution centers.
- Developed and documented disaster recovery procedures.
- Implemented new software and processes within the new IT architecture.
- Maintained and monitored SMTP and POP3 service functionality for reliable email functionality.
- Created detailed confidential UNIX based reports for executive review.
- Designed a Best Practice Policy for multiple facets of the IT structure primarily based on Microsoft's Best Practice guidelines.
- Built and managed a corporate domain as well as an Exchange Server and retail website.
- Maintained websites for secure retail sales, distribution, and contractor ecommerce projects, alongside subsidiary stand-alone ecommerce site.
Assistant IT Director Resume
Objective : IT Director with extensive program, project and support management experience. Successful track record of directing global teams of architects, project managers, engineers and support staff to develop technology based strategies and deliver end user business solutions that improved customer experience, drove continuous service improvements while creating cost savings opportunities utilizing PMI, Scrum, Agile, 4DX and Kaizen methodology and processes.
Skills : IT Service Management, VMware, Project Management,.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the IT infrastructure in support of a major university division.
- Spearheaded transition from outdated, locally-based management to highly functional, streamlined and cost-effective client-server technologies and enterprise solutions that dramatically improved efficiency, decreased expenses and optimized data integrity and security.
- Administrative responsibility for the IT unit, including hiring and supervision of staff, budget, strategic planning and management of the day-to-day service desk operations as well as level three incident resolution and service level management.
- Reduced service interruption duration and frequency by implementing effective problem and incident management processes.
- Identified and implemented appropriate information security practices and standards to reduce risk.
- Developed policies and procedures to govern the purchase, use, and tracking of approximately 500 assets.
- Managed ISP and hardware supplier relationships.
- Contributed to governance process via managed desktop infrastructure committee.
MS In Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services, Learning Technology
IT Director/Network Admin Resume
Objective : A highly qualified Information Technology (IT) and business transformation professional with over 22 years of experience and impressive track record in providing high-tech IT solutions as well as managing multiple IT operations and organizations. - Expert in providing Enterprise & Solution Architectures based on TOGAF 9 standard framework & Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) architecture style. - Professional experience in Business Process Management (BPM & BPMN2.
Skills : Business Process Management, Enterprise Architecture, SOA, Java, C++.
- Directed activities such as project planning, design document, code style and implementations, software test cases and user manuals as per industrial standards.
- Actively involved in the development and implementation of annual business plans and operating budget to ensure that the financial targets are met.
- Defined and sought approval for the level of IT resources required to meet the set goals, while prioritizing and scheduling major projects.
- Led a team of qualified professionals to develop IT solutions for the clients as well as meet infrastructural needs within the organization.
- Designed software services focused on Middle-Ware architecture to provide an extensible template for rapidly building high quality distributed systems for our clients.
- Arranged System Design Description, System Requirement Specification, and Use case diagrams and description documents as well as designed N-tier architecture and framework for the Yemen e-government solution (AFMIS) based on CORBA and DCOM technologies.
- Delivered complete Messaging Platform solution based on Middleware & System Integration architectures and technologies based on C++ language and tools.
Bachelors In Computer Technology & Digital Systems Engineering
Global IT Director Resume
Summary : Information Technology - Team Building - Strategic Planning Results-oriented Information Technology Executive with fast track progression through a series of increasingly responsible technology management positions. Rapid advancement based on consistently strong performance in the leadership of large enterprise technology projects. Combines strong planning, organizational, team building, project management, communication, problem solving, and decision making skills with the ability to independently plan and direct high level IT affairs.
Skills : Project Management, Healthcare IT, Leadership.
- Lead and manage the IT activities and business relationships for all the Grain and Food related CHS Business Units.
- Co-lead IT department centralization initiative.
- Direct a staff of up to 20 direct reports and 60 indirect reports with responsibility for a $6 million annual operating budget.
- Initiated and co-led the implementation of a Project Management Methodology for IT personnel ensuring consistent and successful delivery of IT led initiatives.
- Established annual expense and capital budgets from Service Level Agreements (SLA) developed with, and signed off by, executive management of each CHS business unit.
- Partnered with executive management of each functional business unit to understand their operational and system needs.
- Leveraged information as a baseline for applications systems design and support.
- Evaluated the performance of IT department staff to create employee development plans and address career development needs, cross training, and exposure to new technologies.
B.S. In Marketing
IT Director/Program Staff Resume
Summary : BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY LEADER Proven track record of executing scalable business solutions through strategic vision, operational excellence, cross-team collaboration and a persistent enthusiasm that ignites the team into action. Recognized for effective leadership by coalescing diverse perspectives and motivations into a shared vision to achieve cross-company objectives. Demonstrates a pragmatic, results-oriented approach in tactical execution while maintaining alignment to the strategic vision.
Skills : Puppet, Python, Linux.
- Responsible for roadmap, technology foundation and process framework to support company strategy of growth through acquisitions.
- Developed organization through talent recruitment and re-alignment.
- Identified immediate cost savings by streamlining outdated processes and negotiating vendor contracts.
- Adapted core-flex staff augmentation outsourcing model saving $750K/year in professional services.
- Incubated and implemented foundation for SOA, ESB and MDM to bolster integration capability and velocity in M&A.
- Defined and implemented framework for BPM, SDLC, PMO, QA, Change Management and Release Management improving work transparency and service turn-around time by 100%.
- Consolidated Document Workflow Management systems which streamlined workforce routing, reduced paper waste and improved content digitization saving $180K/year in license costs reduction.
- Introduced use of commercial cloud platform to improve turn-around time and reduce upfront costs for rapid application prototyping and development of new products.
B.S. In Computer Science
IT Director/CFO Resume
Summary : Adept at prioritizing, multi-tasking, and resolving complex technical issues in fast-paced, high-volume work environments. Career history of promotions into progressively larger-scoped IT managerial roles based on outstanding leadership skills. Proven ability to communicate, collaborate, and negotiate effectively with professionals at all levels of an organization. Dedicated to ensuring optimal system uptime by identifying and resolving root causes of technical issues quickly.
Skills : ITIL,CISCO,PMP,Windows Systems.
- Recruited by HPH to evaluate and reengineer the IT department.
- Responsible for the alignment of technology to the strategic initiatives and mission of HPH Hospice & Homecare while being fiscally accountable.
- Responsible for the oversight and planning of all core business applications used within the organization.
- Responsible for the oversight and implementation of McKesson Homecare EMR clinical documentation for 10 locations serving 3 counties and 750 users 350 of which are mobile devices.
- Implemented Help Desk for all technology related issues providing 24 by 7 availability in support of EMR application.
- Preparation of annual IT operating and capital budgets for the organization including telecommunications costs.
- Responsible for all IT projects startup initiatives and ensuring they are completed on budget and on time.
Bachelor Of Science
Group IT Director Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in the information technology field that utilizes, both my knowledge and experience to create a better experience for users, clients, customers, employees and/or the general public. Over the last 24 years, I have supported PC and Mac workstations, email and file servers, networks, created and conducted trainings, handled technology purchasing and facilitated long range technology planning.
Skills : Leadership, IT Operations, Cloud Computing, Strategic.
- Recruited from previous contract position to direct all IT operations, infrastructure, personnel, and deployment.
- Developed and implemented enterprisewide IT vision and roadmap.
- Provided decisive leadership and direction for 2 technicians and IT Department supporting 3 locations and 125+ users.
- Controlled technical budget focused on effective P&L management, purchasing, and evaluation.
- Headed analysis, procurement, and implementation of business and technical systems, processes, and hardware.
- Oversaw system and network administration, server maintenance/configuration, help desk and desktop support.
- Designed and implemented disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Ensured high level of support for Creative Department operations, applications, and high end printers with RIP front ends.
Assistant IT Director Resume
Summary : With thirty one years of progressive experience, I now specialize in leading big IT projects in smaller environments. I started in basic computer support, added network engineering and then became owner of a small IT consulting business. This was followed as the IT Manager for a 27-provider clinic with many projects. Next, working for Providence, I led the command center and several special IT projects during network and EPIC conversions in Spokane.
Skills : Project Management, SDLC, ECommerce, ERP, Software Development, Infrastructure, Strategic Systems Planning, Policy & Security, VPN, System Conversions & Integration, Client & Vendor Relationships, P & L, Performance Tuning & Testing, PCI & SOX Compliance, Team Building, Training.
- Developed and implemented technical policies and procedures for a new Managed Services division.
- Developed Managed Services and Hosting solution offerings, including infrastructure and vendor standardization requirements.
- Assisted Technical Architects in requirements gathering, design, and development of e-Commerce solutions for new clients.
- Managed development and technical teams and the process integration throughout complete project life cycles, resulting in the deployment and Go-Live support of WebSphere Commerce solutions for B2C clients.
- Managed Business Analyst to identify system readiness and search optimization requirements.
- Assisted in the development of SOA solutions, including requirements gathering, procurement, and implementation of components and methodologies to support desired results.
- Assisted in business user training and content management best practices.
- Development of Statements of Work for new client engagements and contract extensions.
BS In Computer Engineering
IT Director Resume
Summary : Accomplished and versatile Senior IT professional and Technology leader with extensive experience designing and implementing network architectures, designing and administering system security schemes, and deploying and maintaining systems, applications, and databases. Expertise in the healthcare and manufacturing sectors. Focused on operational performance improvement and skilled in the planning and implementation of effective solutions.
Skills : Excel, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Operations Management, System Administration, ERP.
- Created an IT department based on proper separation of duties and focused on quality of service and maintaining a SOX compliant environment.
- Reduced downtime and eliminated the risk of data loss.
- Implemented inventory POS system and developed a custom integrated Cycle Count program.
- Decreased physical adjustment by more than $400,000.
- Managed the implementation of the royalty licensing system that incorporated product development, reducing time from proposal to production.
- Directed the implementation of the food and beverage POS system and cost management reports to support the system.
- Directed the implementation of the ticketing and access control system for admission to Graceland and other attractions.
- Directed the implementation of the internal network and email systems.
Bachelor Of Business Administration In Accounting