Assistant Baseball Coach Resume
Headline : Highly motivated with exemplary work ethic. Well-developed leadership abilities in leading teams. Able to prioritize tasks, work independently and meet deadlines. Personable, resourceful, and highly organized.
Skills : Fluent in Spanish, Sales excellence, Management experience, Computer skills, Great people skills.
- Administered budget to ensure compliance; coordinated all player-related travel, fundraising efforts, equipment management/purchases reporting results to Head Coach.
- Coached young athletes in baseball skills and professional demeanor influencing their desire to achieve their highest levels of success, both on the field and off.
- Administrative - Monitored academic levels of athletes to ensure compliance with school and national requirements.
- Collaborated with professors regarding behaviors and/or grade concerns to ensure players maintained the highest levels in academics in accordance with scholarship requirements.
- Developed and implemented practice sessions/games for pitchers and team members (Varsity and JV teams).
- Evaluated ongoing player capabilities making recommendations as needed.
- Developed and managed strength training and conditioning program ensuring team members maintained prime physical condition throughout the season.
Sr. Assistant Baseball Coach Resume
Summary : Working with sports oriented people and hope to find a position that will enable to utilize skills. Self-motivated, creative thinker. Enjoy being challenged and solving problems.
Skills : Driving, Mathematics.
- Assisted head coach in all phases of baseball program including recruitment of student-athletes, practice and game planning, player skill development and upkeep of playing field.
- Helped guide program to 72-48-1 overall record (.599 Win %) in three years as an assistant coach.
- Oversaw entire pitching staff including planning and organizing day-to-day drills.
- Organized and oversaw the winter conditioning program as well as the summer conditioning program for the team.
- Responsible for having game field game ready for all home contests.
- Led 2002 pitching staff to the 25th best team earned run average in the nation with a 3.53.
- Guided four different pitchers to earn all-conference recognition, three different pitchers to earn all-region honors, and one pitcher to earn conference rookie of the year.
Jr. Assistant Baseball Coach Resume
Summary : A highly motivated, goal oriented professional with a work ethic to achieve goals established on a consistent basis. A responsible individual with strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Skills : Baseball knowledge, as a coach, Player, Umpire.
- Created a well-rounded baseball team from previous knowledge and further current education on the game aspects.
- Created the line-ups, focused on analyzing and breaking down players' key attributes and working on and creating a basis for future growth.
- Worked with assistant coaches on scheduling practices and created a safe environment for the players by forming connections between myself and them.
- Created and assisted players with personal growth in leadership skills.
- Work Orientated Computer Literate Detail Orientated.
- Developed training seminars, drills, and practices tailored to the players' skills that needed improvement.
- Implemented strength and conditioning programs.
Assistant Baseball Coach III Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic professional who enjoys challenges, positively influencing others, and providing outside the box ideas. Excited to learn new skill sets and contribute to a motivated company.
Skills : Marketing skills, Strong Organizational and Communication skills.
- Assist the Head Baseball Coach with instructing players in the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
- Organize and direct individual and small group practice activities/exercises as directed by the Head Baseball Coach.
- Assess player skills, monitor players during competition and practice, and keep the Head Baseball Coach informed of the athletic performance of students.
- Assist the Head Baseball Coach with supervising athletes during practices and competition, as well as all things involved with the program.
- Model sports-like behavior and maintain appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
- Maintain equipment in orderly condition and assume responsibility for its security.
- Participate in special activities to include parent's night, banquets, and award nights.
B.A. In Science
Assistant Baseball Coach II Resume
Objective : Hard working sports management and kinesiology graduate with proven leadership, organizational, and athletic skills obtained while playing professional baseball with the Los Angeles.
Skills : Baseball instructor.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games, competitive events, or tours.
- Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Plan and direct physical conditioning programs that will enable athletes to achieve maximum performance.
- Instruct individuals or groups in sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
- Teach instructional courses and advise students.
- Evaluate athletes' skills and review performance records to determine their fitness and potential in a particular area of athletics.
- Monitor athletes' use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use.
Assistant Baseball Coach I Resume
Summary : To align with a professional organization or company that will utilize accomplished skills for the growth of both the company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access.
- Oversee all operational aspects of the baseball program, including recruitment, coaching, and player development.
- Supervise student athletes during practice, competition, and travel.
- Collaborate with the Head Coach and program partners involved in the baseball program.
- Coordinate and plan the baseball competition schedule.
- Adequately prepare student athletes for competition through the planning and execution of well-organized practices and player conditioning program.
- Provide the Director with information regarding the purchasing of equipment, scheduling, budget, and other program needs.
- Develop, monitor, and enforce established team rules.
- Keep current program statistics to be communicated to the Director at the conclusion of the sports season.
MS In Sports
Lead Assistant Baseball Coach Resume
Headline : Six (6) plus years of collegiate and professional athletic and academic advisement for student athletes as well as experience serving in the Security Arena in Government oriented facilities. Collaborated and skillfully supported the development of strategic goals, organizations, outreach programs and security operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Academic Advising, Coaching, Government Relations.
- Coached and recruited quality prospective student athletes from across the U.S.
- Monitored academic progress and status of team members, implementing action plans with Head Coach and other support staff.
- Coordinated daily activities with senior coaching staff on game day/practice line ups, pitching rotations and position changes, injuries, league communication, and field needs and concerns.
- Ensured that players were in compliance with MEAC and NCAA rules, regulations and policies.
- Educated players about the technicalities and psychological aspects of the game.
- Provided guidance and support on preventing and treating sports-related injuries.
- Planned and developed in-season and off-season practice sessions.
M.A. In Psychology
Associate/Assistant Baseball Coach Resume
Summary : To obtain a business management and administrative position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background, ability to work well in a team environment, along with willing to gain experience to improve the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Avaya, Talisma.
- Coordinate activities through the Head Baseball Coach.
- Assist Head Coach in recruiting, instructing and retaining highly skilled student-athletes for the baseball team.
- Provide instruction to baseball student-athletes on the fundamentals, details, and strategies of baseball as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Adhere to all policies and regulations of the Director of Athletics, University and NAIA.
- Assist with the marketing and promotion of baseball.
- Counsel student athletes in sport participation, personal development and academics.
- Work with the Admissions Office to enroll student-athletes.
- Assist the Admissions Office in recruiting on a limited basis.
Assistant Baseball Coach/Consultant Resume
Headline : As a Coach want to instill discipline, class, work ethic, and how to play each game the right way. Competitiveness to be reflected in the players that work with and for them to buy in to the philosophy that success in baseball is a stepping stone for success in life.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Instagram, Facebook.
- Planning and executing practice plans, including workouts, conditioning, throwing programs, and drills.
- Scouted players to best utilize the talent within the program.
- Used slow motion filming programs, such as Ubersense, to break down and correct mechanical issues.
- Taught new pitches to some pitchers, assisted other pitchers in improving their current arsenal.
- Helped guide and improve a very young pitching staff.
- Worked to inspire players to reach for new heights.
- An assistant coach for the hooch fall baseball team.
- Teach the players how to hit, field, and learn the ins and outs of the game.
BS In Management
Assistant Baseball Coach/Director Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with a company where skills and experience to grow and expand the company.
Skills : Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Human resources and Management.
- Visited high schools to recruit student-athletes.
- Prepared and gave presentations to student-athletes about Lackawanna College, financial aid options and available scholarships.
- Attended College open house and recruited students.
- Visited four-year universities with student-athletes and helped advise them of their college options.
- Traveled with and supervised student athletes during overnight and weekend games.
- Made daily decisions regarding games and players.
- Worked with players to improve their skills.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Baseball Coach Resume
Headline : To enhance the individual and team character of each player as athletes on the field, academics in the classroom, and successful, productive citizens beyond graduation.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Successfully coached teams to a combined 60% plus winning record.
- Coached baseball at Peachtree Ridge HS in the spring of 2004.
- Coached high school varsity gymnastics and baseball.
- league soccer, roller hockey, baseball and basketball.
- Mounted aggressive fund raising activities to fuel sports programs.
- Coordinated all aspects of team schedules and travel.
- Coached high school and/or recreational sports teams for 15+ years.