Lab Supervisor Resume
Headline : Personable, hard-working person successful at building strong professional relationships. Manages large and complex projects while maintaining high team morale and energy. Skilled mentor who excels at bringing out the best in team members.
Skills : Bilingual English/Spanish, Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational, Analytical, Management, Fast Learner, Dedicated, Flexible, Dependable.
- Responsible for the supervision of staff including hiring, training, coaching, evaluating and disciplining to enhance operational success and compliance.
- Responsible for managing and supervising 16-18 staff -Responsible for staff training and certification of competency.
- Prepared work schedules and ensure appropriate coverage for assigned shifts.
- Assisted in the review and update of manufacturing procedures to comply with changes in regulations, the organization's directives, local and regional policies and procedures and technical advancements.
- Supervised all work processes and ensured that all work was performed accurately and efficiently.
- Ensured compliance was met with state and federal regulations, AABB standards, the organization's directives and regional policies and procedures.
- Performed supervisory review of documents.
- Supervised good inventory management practices.
Certification In EMT
Sr. Lab Supervisor Resume
Headline : Civil engineer with 2 years of supervisory and design experience. Skilled in dealing with employees, employers and customers. Expert in concrete mix calculations and in performing compressive and flexural strength testing for concrete mixes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Scheduling, Communication.
- Leading pipe and manhole manufacturing company working all over the country, as well as in the Middle East.
- Clients primarily include the Lebanese government transportation department, but also private transportation contractors.
- Provided the calculations for the concrete mixing process.
- Improved the water-cement ratio by minimizing water requirements which allowed for savings on cost of cement.
- Wrote the manhole catalog, designed a sample precast manhole and used AutoCad to draw a 2D version of the manhole.
- The company used the catalog to get their license and started manufacturing manholes.
- Managed and coordinated the work of 10-12 employees daily, and divided the workers into groups.
- Some in charge of the mixing of concrete, others in charge of its testing, and a third group that would perform the compression tests on the cylinders.
Master Of Science
Jr. Lab Supervisor Resume
Objective : Board certified (ASCP) Histologist technically expert in the field of histology, management and training with over 14 years of experience in both clinical and research labs.
Skills : Histology, Management, Product Management.
- Maintaining and purchasing supplies Negotiate deals with vendors and got the lowest prices in the industry for lab supplies.
- Responsible for Equipment troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Quality control, staff discipline, performance reviews, and ensuring compliance with regulatory, safety and licensing agencies.
- Trained new staff in various aspects of histology and raised them to higher level.
- Started the concept of Just in Time so as to improve efficiency in lab, reduce loss of time and improve TAT.
- Using the concept of Maximum utilization of resources, doing it right the first time, reducing waste of lab supplies Played important role in reducing expenditure.
- Doubled the output of lab by teaching people new techniques, building reward system and employee appreciation program.
Lab Supervisor/Specialist Resume
Summary : Seasoned engineering professional seeking challenging assignments with an organization of repute across manufacturing industry and embraces innovation through research and development.
Skills : Microscopy: Expert Level Trainer In Scanning Electron.
- Coached and trained students to learn basics of metallurgy, materials and apply the learnings to the research objectives.
- Monitored research projects closely in order to ensure that all the aspects are met, technically and logically.
- Developed research projects from scratch and helped the team with major improvements in the research.
- Boosted team productivity through dividing the tasks among the students and team.
- Manipulated equipment controls to reduce the steps in handling the sample characterization.
- Formulated lab reports, proposal writing and technical papers for funding agencies and peer-reviewed journals, respectively.
- Developed and published more than 60 technical reports with required solutions to the problems and distributed internally within the industries.
Lab Supervisor/Executive Resume
Summary : Current President/Owner Distributes medical supplies and equipment with emphasis on the Herdegen line of forearm crutches. Developed organizational structure with minimal overhead using 1099 reps as major sales force. Initiated strong e-commerce initiative by designing web sites that would rank highly for designated keywords or phrases. Developed and implemented marketing plans that would allow for US growth and expansion.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Supervised lab personnel and was responsible for all operations of the Phenoxy Herbicide Quality Control Lab.
- Responsible for capital equipment worth more than $3 million while controlling discretionary budget of $100,000 for as-needed improvements.
- Trained operators in the proper use of analytical equipment and GLP.
- Oversaw Industrial Hygiene compliance and operator training as Industrial Hygiene Contact for building.
- Troubleshot process-related problems using extensive knowledge base and problem-solving skills.
- Set up ISO-9000 program and conducted audits for plant certification.
- Served as member of Six Sigma Team and building's TICA (Technology Improvement) group.
Bachelor Of Science
Lab Supervisor/Consultant Resume
Summary : Certified with over 20 years of optical retail experience and delivering excellent customer service. Attention to details Strong work ethic Excellent organization skills & very clean Very good at lens problem solving Store maintenance on optical equipment Can adjust any optical eyewear & take measurements.
Skills : Qualifications Include, But Are Not Limited To: 10+.
- Assigns, oversees, and reviews the work of employees.
- Directs all phases of work, quality, service, and costs; and performs tests or assays as required.
- Collect fluid or tissue samples, using appropriate collection procedures.
- Dispose of blood or other biohazard fluids or tissue, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, or policies.
- Dispose of contaminated sharps, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, and policies.
- Document route of specimens from collection to laboratory analysis and diagnosis.
- Draw blood from arteries, using arterial collection techniques.
- Draw blood from capillaries by dermal puncture, such as heel or finger stick methods.
Health Care Administration
Lab Supervisor/Analyst Resume
Summary : Currently looking for a new position in chemistry/ toxicology field. Professional experience including chemistry, toxicology and microbiology laboratory. I also one year experience as a supervisor and willing to relocate.
Skills : Aseptic Techniques. Streaking. Bacterial Isolation.
- Conducted the study as outlined in the SOPs, technical manuals or other pertinent information.
- Followed all the applicable Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) regulations, National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference (NELAC), OECD and NELAP standards.
- Worked with bio monitoring, BOD, TSS, Chemical Analysis, CO2 evolution, GLP tests, method developments with various aquatic organisms and algae.
- Maintained inventory, ordering necessary supplies and making schedules of lab technicians.
- Responsible for maintaining quality data of all the tests performed.
- Responsible for animal husbandry and care.
- Maintaining working hours of all the lab technicians.
Lab Supervisor/Specialist Resume
Objective : Over 6 years of Information Technology experience in several software systems including lab system file maintenance, Business Objects and Crystal Report formatting, Excel Spreadsheet knowledge, HL7 message communication and analyzer interfacing with Xyplex servers.
Skills : Excel, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Communications, Inventory Management, Data Entry, Documentation, Quality Control, Word.
- Supervised Stat Lab with 7 employees and 3 shifts.
- Performed interviews, hired and maintained files and competencies for all staff.
- Maintained all temperature logs, QC and QA logs and reports, ordered and maintained all lab supplies and reagents, and inventory.
- Worked on analyzers from routine testing to admin maintenance to indepth maintenance and repair.
- Analyzers included Integra 400, Sysmex 540 Coag, Coulter 750LH, Clinitek Advantis and Elecsys 2000.
- Trained in and setup new LIS Seacoast product.
- Maintained system as admin including interfacing to LabCorp systems, test code and result code setup, rule and calculation writing and testing.
Associate Of Applied Science
Lab Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly motivated leader who is always looking for ways to increase production. Capable of proper motivation techniques and creating an ergonomic work environment to get the full potential from employees. Reduced waste by 50% and increased output of automation by 200%. Able to create rapport and confidence within employees and superiors.
Skills : Supervisor, Mass spectrometry, Clinical lab, Auto Chem, PCR, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Elisa.
- Oversaw lab technician and lab-leads training program.
- Implemented lab-lead and lab tech roles, responsibility, and expectation.
- Responsible for assuring the performance accuracy of all finished product and compliance sample data.
- Laboratory quality oversight program such as ASTM proficiency and internal Round Robbins.
- Evaluate job performance of all lab personnel.
- Managed the employee responsible for lab operations, enforced policies, supervised lab safety training, and resolved problems using incident analysis.
- Oversaw the maintenance and reliability of lab equipment to ensure accurate and reliable results.
B .S. In Biochemistry
Lab Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 15 years of supervisory experience in the logistics and material handling sector. Demonstrated knowledge of equipment safety and proper usage procedures. Skilled in staff training and development with award-winning management acumen.
Skills : Experienced In MS Office Suite.
- Prepares and documents chemical standards for responsible labs.
- Reviews analytical results for accuracy and reliability.
- Manages two labs with different analytical functions.
- Coordinates workflow to ensure customer demands are met on time.
- Responsible for procuring reagents and supplies for responsible laboratories within budget.
- Maintains standards record keeping to ensure compliance to current regulations and procedures.
- Delivers disciplinary actions as appropriate.