Freelance Artist Resume
Summary : Highly collaborative and results driven artist with Fortune 500 Company and over 10 years' experience delivering high quality graphic design. Exceptional communicator and excels in a collaborative environment with creative brainstorming as an inspiration. Strong project management skills and taking ideas from concept to completion.
Skills : Graphic Design, 3D Studio Max, Maya, Adobe Creative Suite, Interpersonal Skills, Marketing, Photoshop, Photography, Management Skills, Creative Direction, Architecture Redering, Art Direction.
- Global and National designer working with a diverse clientele.
- Produce smart, high-quality graphic designs, 3D environments and assets, animation, camera fly-through, motion graphics, concept design, set design, corporate identity and client relationship management.
- Collaborate with clientele and vendors to tell their story through high-quality imagery and design, delivering on time and within budget.
- Graphic artist for global skincare company developing branded print and digital designs, for large company-sponsored events in high pressure and tight deadline environment.
- Initiated a refocused direction to bring a prototype to market; delivered innovative design and animations that allowed a creative new view to a previous troubled design.
- Provided a creative and cost-effective design, within a tight timeframe, which reduced overtime costs associated with clients current staff, and delivered a superior product on time and within budget.
- Provided creative direction and illustrated 3D renderings of McDonald's restaurants, Quick Trip and Discount Tire stores, which resulted in a speedier approval process and reduced design costs.
Bachelor Of Arts
Freelance Artist/Designer Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry-level position within a company where able to utilize experience, knowledge and capabilities to the best of ability and to assist as well as become an asset to the company with the ultimate goal of achieving excellence in my position.
Skills : Illustrator, Painting, Photography, Sculpting.
- Represented the Pur Minerals makeup company, a very large worldwide cosmetics company to ladies interested in the application.
- Purchase of superior-top of the line products to help with appearance and anti-aging benefits of products Pur has to offer.
- Exceeded all sales goals set for myself and have highly impressed account executives.
- Owned, designed and operated as sole-owner of small women's fashion company.
- Opened and closed the store, ordered and maintained inventory, stocked and prepared items for resale.
- Designed website for store, secured over 100 vendors for inventory, handled all marketing/advertising accounts.
- In addition, I also sold and shipped items via the internet store,
- Assisted customers as well as handled all accounting for the store.
Sr. Freelance Artist Resume
Summary : Skilled in a variety of designs, logos and marketing packages. I have only been employed once, as a graphic design intern, but I have also been self employed as a photographer. Experienced with illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, and other Adobe software.
Skills : Administrative: Customer service. Office administration.
- Present Providing clients with artwork and illustrations.
- Consulting with clients about designs and layouts for products and advertisements.
- Collaborating with fellow artists on design work and exhibitions.
- Participating in solo, group, and charity shows.
- Facilitated physical, recreational, social, and educational activities.
- Guided clients with daily life skills and behavior management.
- Maintained daily written reports regarding clients' activities and progress.
Jr. Freelance Artist Resume
Objective : Comfortable with computers, Microsoft Office, typing, and customer/client interaction. Interested in developing skills in the workplace to build future career.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Traditional and special effects makeup artist for special events such as sweet 16's, prom, photoshoots, and films.
- Used knowledge of color, bone structure, and personal needs of the client to create a completed and satisfactory makeup look.
- Custom costume designer for special events such as parades, festivals, Halloween, photoshoots, and films.
- Schedule and manage appointments for application sessions in home or studio.
- Collaborate with other artists to produce final product.
- Develop custom character designs and face charts for bookings.
- Use varied materials to construct costumes such as; eva foam, pvc, acrylic paint, fabrics, clay, latex, etc.
Freelance Artist III Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry-level position within a company where able to utilize experience, knowledge and capabilities to the best of ability and to assist as well as become an asset to the company with the ultimate goal of achieving excellence in position.
Skills : Graphic Artist, Mac And PC Proficient, Painter / Artist.
- Work with clientele to transform rooms into there dreams come true.
- Create beautiful murals and home decor for clientele.
- Come up with new paintings each day to take to galleries.
- Experience painting originals, murals, all home decor, and residential able to cut and roll quick and clean.
- Much experience in prep, masking, repairs, brush, and roll.
- Created the pleasure of working with wonderful clientele to bring their dreams to life.
- Skills Used Painting in all types of mediums from oils, acrylics, watercolors, mixed media, on all sorts of home decor such as canvas, furniture, tile, walls, odds, and ends.
Associates In Graphic
Freelance Artist II Resume
Summary : Hardworking retail management professional versed in all aspects of running a high-end store, including opening and closing procedures, banking, merchandising and recruiting.
Skills : Microsoft office, Adobe photoshop, Adobe illustrator.
- Delivered excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each customer.
- Designed displays to make the store experience interactive and engaging.
- Arranged items in favorable positions and areas of the store for optimal sales.
- Assisted with buying over the counter and communicating with retail merchants.
- Met and exceeded quarterly sales quotas by 50%.
- Established and maintained proper high traffic displays, resulting in increased sales.
- Authorized payment of invoices and return of merchandise.
- Ran weekly and monthly strategy reports to analyze business trends and make recommendations.
Bachelor Of Arts
Freelance Artist I Resume
Summary : Self motivated professional offering experience with both clerical duties and computers, combined with extensive skills in relevant artistic disciplines. Accurate and detail oriented, with a strong work ethic and capability of working closely with customers, vendors and management alike.
Skills : Mac OS X, Windows, Microsoft office, typing, animal.
- Successfully promoted and communicated with potential clients.
- Maintained daily appointments in relation to open availability and second job schedule.
- Kept excellent records of receipts, budgets, and personal expenses.
- Consistently set and exceeded personal income goals.
- Provided excellent customer service and a great attitude with clients.
- Maintained a professional appearance and work area.
- Contiually provided excellent customer service and meeting client needs.
- Met and exceeded personal income goals on a consistent basis.
Associate Freelance Artist Resume
Objective : Freelance artist with experience in varied fields including: technology, consumer goods, education, theme parks and gaming.
Skills : Illustration, Graphic Design, Artist, Fashion Drawing.
- Owner/Partnership Some duties Performed: Corel Draw Computer 20 Years generated Art, Logos, and layout.
- Processes of Art & Ink Screen printing and screen making and printing.
- Creation of forms and Desktop Publishing systems.
- Present programs to clubs and Emporium, PA organizations.
- Detailed information please contact me by phone or email.
- Organized schedule and layout of the event in site-specific venues.
- Delivered projects to clients ahead of schedule one-hundred percent of the time.
Bachelors In Counseling
Freelance Artist/Graphic Designer Resume
Objective : Created many artworks with various media. Specialties encompass painting, sketching, henna design, and graphic design. Proven strengths include teaching in curriculum design, sketching, and painting.
Skills : Retail Management, Customer Service,Garment Design, Alterations.
- Asked to illustrate for an exhibition featuring.
- Select specific garments featured and illustrate on canvas and stationery cards for retail gallery shop.
- Project consisting of artwork using a marker, pen, and paint.
- Replicate detail in fabric textures and colors.
- Communicate via email and meetings with a gallery on each piece of work.
- Work with the gallery to be wholesale and consignment with all artwork.
- Contributed to a successful grassroots political campaign.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts
Freelance Artist Resume
Summary : Self-educated artist-continuing to depend on my resourcefulness and creativity to succeed as an artist.
Skills : Graphic designer, Artist.
- Commissioned for work by individual owners as well as several dealerships.
- Freelance photography on a commission basis.
- Family photos, senior portraits, newborn photos, wedding photography, etc.
- Vinyl Graphics for signs, banners, stenciling, etc.
- Design, cutting, and installation of vinyl for business vehicles, windows, etc.
- Responsible for all paperwork, finances, taxes, etc.
- Learned to be flexible, schedule-wise, and how to manage time between multiple clients.
BA In Art Studio