Senior Sales Executive Resume
Objective : A professional sales executive with career experiences which includes a history of successful sales, marketing, managing, and implementations, while creating confidence in an extensive customer portfolio.
Skills : Sales Management, Sales, International Trade Liaison, International shipping agent, Budget projections manager, Business Development, Customer Relations, Project Design and development, Microsoft Office, Amp Tap.
- Digital Services offering concept to completion branding, web development, social media, SEO, CRM database campaigns, and branded content strategies.
- Responsible for achieving sales volume and profits consistent with Company objectives.
- Responsible for profitability, growth and direction of all products and sales.
- Plan, implement and report progress in achieving the sales budget.
- Create and administer corporate sales programs which include product development, incentive programs, planning and managing sales meetings, managing and coordinating all convention activities, managing Department programs and Company programs.
- Advise the President on sales issues which include reporting financial results of the sales budget recommending sales strategies, designing and implementing sales incentive programs, reporting market share data and providing input on customer attitudes and trends.
- Proficient at cold calling and working through the entire sales cycle with optimal customer service skills.
- Increased gross monthly sales by 50% within first 6 months Developed new Salesforce and Pardot campaigns; Built and maintained an entire salesforce database of over 5000 potential prospective customers.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Sales Executive I Resume
Summary : Successful seasoned sales professional professionally trained in multiple selling styles. Experience selling business SaaS based solutions ranging from transactional to complex Enterprise sales. I am looking for a position in San Francisco with a leading SaaS company in their space. I am an expert at building relationships, thoroughly qualifying, negotiating and seeing the client through implementation.
Skills : Sales, Sales force.
- Streamlined operations, business development, and product development for a startup company in an emerging industry, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Actively participated in the evolution of solution strategies around a suite of tools and offerings focused on software intellectual property management.
- Created alternative business model and practices that doubled revenues over previous year.
- Cross functionally designed and implemented "go to market" strategy including email/direct mail marketing and webinars; developed sales collateral, presentations, client-ready documentation, events, and more.
- Developed solution strategy with all new customers to implement IP governance and best practices for software license liability management.
- Defined thought leadership in emerging marketplace.
- Championed and managed complex integration of Salesforce.com, developed custom reporting and dashboards specific to board of director requirements; active in system administration and customizations.
- Established relationships with CIO's with new clients including BofA, SVB, BEA, Quest Software, Juniper, ADP, State Farm, and UPS.
B.B.A. In Marketing
Senior Sales Executive III Resume
Summary : Creative problem solver and negotiator when presented with unique and challenging situations. Proven ability to quickly establish rapport through effective communication. Track record of repeatedly exceeding challenging sales goals even during difficult economic climate.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Responsible for the sales of Vacation Destination Real Estate Sales and services tailored exclusively to the sales and marketing industry.
- Demonstrated technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows Sales Associate to give effective presentation of Westgate Resorts and services.
- Developed annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which detailed activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focused the Sale Associates on meeting or exceeding sale quotas.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Conducted business meetings with Investors and decision makers to influence positive outcomes.
- Maximized all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the increase of market share from larger competitors.
- Effectuate Consultations and make recommendations to new prospects and existing clients of the various solutions the company offered to their business challenges.
- Developed a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
Asst. Senior Sales Executive Resume
Summary : Extremely service-oriented. Confident, professional communicator with outstanding listening, negotiation and presentation skills; excellent interpersonal skills in leading and working with diverse groups. p Foster customer loyalty - determined and client-driven; proven ability to earn long-term trust among clients, colleagues and team members. Talented in leading and developing business opportunities; implement strategies to maximize sales, growth and profitability.
Skills : MS Office, Salesforce, Google Docs, Google Analytics, Hootsuite.
- Provided top level sales, marketing, and operations support to assigned accounts.
- Diligently gathered data and provided assessments of fiscal sales.
- Streamlined sales process by reducing valuable time spent maintaining self-sufficient accounts Increased product sell-through by analyzing individual customer's needs, making recommendations and creating marketing programs unique to individual purchase orders.
- Forged strategic relationships with small business that quickly reacted to parallel marketing efforts.
- Expanded market share by aggressively pursuing new accounts through lead generation, cold calls, advertising referrals and opening new markets in previously untargeted areas.
- Co-Coordinated team and sales strategy that resulted in back-to-back growth of 30+%.
- Reenergized more than two dozen mid to low level accounts (deadwood) that went on to grow by as much as 55% year over year.
- Contacted customers to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and inform them about promotions and upcoming events.
Senior Sales Executive II Resume
Objective : Responsible for prospecting and selling to high level business owners and C-level decision makers to uncover brand advertising specialty products nationwide. Sold products via consultative selling approaches, developing and increasing new business sales goals and objectives. Communicated and consulted on product advantages, features and benefits and played a vital role in fostering the Company's reputation and image.
Skills : Marketing, Advertising, Publishing, Entertainment, Medical, Customer Relations, Data Base Development, Real Estate Sales, Consulting & Investments, Property Management, Excellent People Skills.
- Prospected and consulted with high level business owners and C-level decision makers to uncover needs of commercial modular office systems to end users.
- Compiled database of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Distributed product catalog to current and prospective clients.
- Displayed and demonstrated merchandise, using samples or catalog, to develop customers' product knowledge.
- Quoted prices and credit terms and prepared sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Sold products via relationship marketing and consultative selling approaches, developing and increasing new business sales goals and territory sales growth objectives.
- Employed a consultative selling approach, gaining client trust and confidence by uncovering needs and building value to overcome budget restraints; identified product gaps, developing business/marketing plans to achieve additional market share.
- Developed and maintained outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
Senior Sales Executive/Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated and dedicated manager with internal drive to exceed sales goals, provide exemplary customer satisfaction and oversee operations. Charismatic and successful at managing business ventures and profit positions. Effectively guides new products and services from concept to market. Exceptional technology skills combined with proven ability to drive marketing strategy, deliver sales growth, and form strategic partnerships.
Skills : Sales planning and organization skills.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in providing a liquidity management solution and instant messaging software for financial trading professionals.
- Provided worldwide coverage for customizing advanced solutions for hedge funds, inter-dealer brokers and top tier banks.
- Identified and targeted opportunities to sell Pivot's functionality outside the walls of equities/energy through extensive product research and networking.
- Strategically managed accounts to capitalize on existing accounts by maintaining relationships with C-Level contacts in order to keep Pivot as the main aggregator of traders' workflow.
- Interviewed and trained all new hires in the Account Management role.
- Provided consistent in person support for technical issues, product trainings, compliance log set up and other third party integrations.
- Liaison between front end users and Pivot's product team to execute high priority enhancements to stay competitive in the financial technology market.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Sales Executive/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Dynamic Sales Executive with successful record of driving business and territory development to generate market expansion and revenue growth for commercial insurance, business IT services, and Fortune 300 industry leaders. Persuasive communicator, adept in building strategic C-level relationships, negotiating profitable agreements, and delivering superior service.
Skills : Operations Managemnet, Technology and Telecommunications Infrastructure, Business Development, Alliance Management, Salesforce, Sales Management, Marketing Strategy, Accounting, Strategic Business Planning, Networking, Sales, Project Management, Program Management, Financial Management.
- Directed territory business development and account management for Fortune 300 software and hardware manufacturer and provider of mailstream services with $6.3B in annual revenues.
- Oversaw and managed more than 400 existing account relationships, up-selling and cross-selling to meet sales objectives.
- Maintained up-to-the-minute expertise in market trends; successfully devised and executed marketing strategies to penetrate and expand market share.
- Cultivated and maintained relations across all hierarchies, including C-level, consulting on and solving mailstream problems.
- Conducted 10 face-to-face meetings per day, assessing and determining client needs, customizing solutions and closing sales.
- Prepared and delivered cost-justified proposals, presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Trained and coached associates in effective sales techniques and company procedures.
- Garnered numerous awards for consistent attainment of monthly sales goals.
Senior Sales Executive/Assistant Resume
Summary : Solution Sales Professional with over six years of business-to-business success. Results driven, highly motivated and extremely passionate about the achievement and growth of the company as well as personal success.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Project Management, Product Development.
- Provide dedicated sales, customer service, and a personal approach in developing direct mail solutions.
- Provide solid cost benefit analysis and business solutions in the ever changing world of mail.
- Optimize cooperation, communication and coordination of marketing opportunities through products and services.
- Maximize new business growth and overall business objectives for customers; develop new revenue streams.
- Achieve and develop creative and effective direct mail and multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Achieve strategic sales goals through professional customer contact and evaluation of business needs.
- Mentor, teach, and promote mailing, shipping, print solutions to individuals, companies, and business departments.
- Instructed and mentored sales and marketing force on processes in generating new revenue while maintaining record level customer satisfaction scores through many multi-channel sales and marketing initiatives.
Business & Marketing
Senior Sales Executive Head Resume
Summary : Results driven Senior Business Development Professional with National experience selling solution based technology, software/hardware, and services, winning deliverables for government, property management firms, healthcare, and Fortune 500 accounts. Expertise includes developing new market opportunities, growing and maintaining sales funnels, developing and managing channel partner relationships, increasing productivity and stimulating growth.
Skills : Salesforce, Microsoft Office.
- Identified, executed and seized new business opportunities for this single-source mail solution provider, ensuring high quality customer service delivery to all assigned accounts.
- Prepared responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Information (RFI), securing contracts in the business-to-business, federal, state and local government domains (including GSA and State of Maryland).
- Organized, coordinated and staffed 3 trade show events a year with 3,000 attendees.
- Selected achievements include: Increased sales revenue in excess of $ 745,000 in a declining market.
- Identified and contracted a lower cost International Broker for mail services, improving bottom line profits by 20%.
- Entered untapped government market, resulting in sales of more than $1.5M in 16 months.
- Developed accounts with federal, state, and local government resulting in sales increases in excess of 30%.
Senior Sales Executive/Analyst Resume
Summary : Successful business development and sales management leader who has built distributor networks that have grown technology and service-based startups from infancy to positions of industry prominence.
Skills : Sales, B2B, Lead Generation, Presentations, Business Development.
- EGlobal supplier of commodities including feed ingredients, rendered products, whole grains, and forest products.
- Fostered and advanced strategic vendor relationships.
- Ensured consistent quality, supply, and timely delivery of commodity products within fluid marketplace.
- Researched, sourced, expanded national customer base in new market sectors.
- Listened to customers, analyzed situations, offered solutions, educated on improving competitive advantage.
- Retained loyalty of $6M migrated customer base during challenging economic downturn, maintained average revenue growth of 15% YOY for 4+ years with superior relationship management and quality assurance.
- Developed strategic and dissimilar product mix targeting new market segment generating $1.1M revenue within first year.
- Educated and trained existing customers regarding new product differentiation.
Senior Sales Executive Resume
Summary : Sales/Sales Management Executive and Business Leader with career record of success in developing and executing client-focused solutions that strengthen revenue, profit, and market share in highly competitive environments. Drives new business by working with customers to define their needs, and understand/address issues. Cultivates and maintains highly credible, professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
Skills : MS Office Applications, Account Management, Salesforce.Com, Business Development, SAAS, Consultative Selling.
- Managed sales and business development in national territory.
- Analyzed past sales trends and deficiencies to formulate a new sales strategy.
- Organized successful marketing events, coordinating schedules and resources.
- Fostered partnerships with market commerce organizations, government agencies, and Fortune 1000 corporations.
- Taught clients cost effective ways to sales and profits through effective media buys.
- Utilized Saas platform to coach and mentor sales teams on market identification, industry trend analysis, and client potential.
- Selected Achievements: Created new revenue channel through development of non-media related clients.
- Developed sales plans and outreach strategies to cultivate clientele outside of typical niche channel.
BS In Advertising