Regional Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain employment in upper management where experience can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction.
Skills : Claim Management, Operations.
- Managed 22 account coordinator representatives (several locations and work from home associates) Demonstrate the company Mission - Vision - Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Supervised all daily team activities and assigns tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members Monitor performance and productivity of team and individual members and takes appropriate action to ensure guidelines and goals of the department are met Completes performance reviews and obtains team leader approval for completion Train new and existing team members.
- Participated in staff development, ensuring department activities are consistent with CareCentrix policies and procedures and contractual agreements.
- Assisted the Manager in implementing/maintaining standardized operation processes to ensure compliance with CareCentrix policies, legal requirements and regulatory mandates.
- Ensured the confidentiality of patient documentation.
- Provided guidance to staff in the record documentation process.
- Monitored department reports and provides input for team and individual staff improvement opportunities that are in accordance with department and company goals.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Regional Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where can utilize clinical and leadership skills to make a difference in organizations serving children, adults, and families.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Aloha, Micros, Positouch.
- Managed successful traditional living (LifeSet) program.
- Oversaw 3 supervisors and an educational vocational specialist.
- Monitored and provided clinical recommendations on up to 100 cases for success.
- Managed daily census.
- Conducted community outreach to draw in referrals and educate about program.
- Provided weekly individual supervision with staff.
- Participated in child and family team meetings.
Jr. Regional Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of experience in areas including; account management, insurance claims and processing, HIPPA and other Federal and State regulations, and direct client service.
Skills : Project Management, Supervision.
- Communicated with Star-Med management regarding account and workflow status.
- Released of Information Specialist Understands HIPPA and other Federal & State Regulations Identify errors and corrects them.
- Received incoming mail and faxes from requestors.
- Adhere to the proper state regulated turn around time for requests.
- Released medical records to patients, continuation of care, insurance companies, workers compensation, attorneys, government agencies and courts in a timely manner.
- Provided training in leadership, communication skills, documentation, and time management.
- Facilitated supervisor and staff meetings.
Regional Supervisor III Resume
Headline : Highly organized, and motivated individual seeking an opportunity as a Sales Associate.
Skills : Office Suite, Enterprise Software.
- Recruited to maintain ownership for all facets of regional operations spanning five states.
- Directed the management of 68 representatives tasked with servicing Wal-Mart locations.
- Drives business development opportunities for high-traffic products allowing for organizations to keep apprised of industry competitors.
- Administered $200K budget for the division.
- Fostered the performance development of new and existing hires through annual evaluations.
- Identified and implemented long-term strategic improvements to positively impact business efforts.
- Played an integral role in conceptualizing the Mentor's Program instructing employees on the leadership requirements necessary to fulfill managerial roles.
Regional Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Results proven restaurant manager searching for an established company or growing business, with the opportunity to develop as a manager while contributing to the success of the restaurant.
Skills : SQL Server, .NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, Visual Basic, Azure, AWS, SSRS, SSIS, SQL, API.
- Supported to electricity production system.
- Design of reports using SSRS and data transformation on SSIS.
- Allowed for the promotional opportunities for numerous employees.
- Established positive working relationships and a strong rapport with high-profile clientele throughout tenure.
- Updated and managed diagnosis lists, coordinate routine documentation and coding audits.
- Executed qualitative analysis of discharged charges.
- Responsible for all communication amongst our client accounts via phone calls, follow-up emails and routine meetings with physicians.
Regional Supervisor I Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging position with a strong and growing company in which can utilize knowledge to the best of ability and promote upward ability for the company.
Skills : Finance, Collections, Auditing.
- Hired and trained of branch employees.
- Conducted audits of branch offices.
- Handled all advertising and solicitation for the branch offices.
- Negotiated leases and locations for new branches.
- Implemented innovative programs to increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover.
- Reviewed all paperwork from field workers, including payroll data sheets and census forms.
- Reviewed reports and statistics ensuring production quotas and schedules met.
Assistant Regional Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with your firm, an established and growing organization to make a positive impact on revenues, image and experience long term career growth. A versatile, results-oriented supervisor seeks managerial opportunity in which to help improve production by leading a team effort directed at achieving company and client goals.
Skills : COMPUTER Proficient in Microsoft Office Experience with QuickBooks Skilled with BlueTrain software.
- Performed accounting functions for 30 branch locations.
- Included A/P, A/R, daily deposit reporting, account reconciliations, and month end close.
- Processed Inventory payables including auditing invoices for overages, shortages, and freight claims.
- Assisted with third party billings.
- Processed ADP payroll weekly including calculating and paying monthly commissions, employee purchase.
- Maintained employee files, performed background checks.
- Processed weekly Labor Reports.
- Traveled to branch locations to perform store audits including bookkeeping and inventory control.
- Requested to travel to Home Office to assist accounting department on regular basis.
Associate Regional Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over 10 years Experiance in determining project requirements, including scope and assembly sequences. Flexible and hardworking with a positive attitude also experienced in operating hand and power tools and shearing machinery . an adaptable multi-tasking worker who solves complex problems with ease.
Skills : Fluent in Spanish. Proficient in Microsoft Office- including Word, Excell, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Responsible for annual budget and productivity expectation.
- Responsible for marketing and adding new business to the company.
- Responsible for quality programming and cross supervision of occupational and physical therapists in the sub acute and outpatient division.
- Provided therapy for CVA, aphasia, dysphagia dysarthria, dementia, TBI head and neck cancer, and developmentally challenged school-aged and adolescent children and adults in a residential treatment facility.
- Provided CFY supervision for five new graduates to obtain there certificates in clinical competence form the American speech and Hearing association.
- Conducted Marketing and continuing education training for managers within the company.
- Interfaced with Vice President, President and other department heads to develop a strategic plan and goals for each year.
Regional Supervisor/Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a management position with a reputable company that encourages growth and dedication, and where a high degree of enthusiasm can be fully utilized. Communication- An influential oral communicator with the ability to communicate and develop on-going respectable relationships with staff, colleagues, and civilians; all while maintaining order within a secured premise.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Warehouse Management, Logistics, Logistics Management, Business Management, Real Estate.
- Responsible for scheduling and supervising up to 15 employees.
- Handled all aspects of employee reviews and disciplinary actions.
- Responsible for hiring and separation of employees.
- Maintained daily mechanical operations of 13 emission checking stations with 50 lanes in Cincinnati.
- Maintained parts and equipment budget for station upkeep.
- Recommend and implement modification and upgrades to equipment.
- Supervised repairs of all systems including pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, electrical (480V 3 PHASE) and weekly calibration of emissions analyzing equipment.
- Worked with the Ohio EPA in coordinating weekly and monthly equipment performance audits.
- Supervised failed equipment repair and reschedule audits with the EPA.
Regional Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking employment where use capabilities as a Customer Service Representative with over 20 years of experience in management, organization and communications.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service.
- Maintained operating budgets; monitor expenditures, statements, receivables, variance reports, and aging reports.
- Spearheaded developed preventative maintenance programs for preservation of properties.
- Aligned policies and procedures with corporate objectives for superior customer service and staff retention.
- Guided staff development through coaching that motivated employees to invest in success of company.
- Sustained morale and promote ongoing awareness of team performance with accessible, hands-on, and visible management style that led to 85% employee retainment.
- Enforced compliance with all federal, state, local standards and regulations, and fair housing laws.
- Performed job evaluations of all enumerators and crew leader assistants.