Telephone Operator Resume
Objective : Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Reliable Customer Service Representative with extensive track record in demanding sales and account management environments. Highly enthusiastic customer service professional with 15 years client interface experience.
Skills : Detail oriented, highly motivated, eager to learn, fast paced, multitasking, great computer skills, amazing organization skills, outstanding positive attitude.
- Make phone calls to Fidelity Investments customers.
- Provides professional and courteous service at all times.
- Welcome, greet, and accommodate all customers.
- Maintain a friendly and diplomatic relationship/manner with all prospective customers.
- Perform related duties and special tasks as assigned.
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees.
- Ensure operating standards and customer requirements are met at all times.
- Meet and exceed goals outlined by Corporate Office.
International Telephone Operator Resume
Objective : Seek a challenging and rewarding career where I can utilize my interpersonal skills, and to maximize my growth potential within a company by demonstrating my commitment to accomplish the agency mission.
Skills : Nationally Certified EKG Technician, American Red Cross Basic First Aid/CPR Certified.
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Telephone Operator/Customer Service Associate Resume
Headline : Strong leadership and successful team building capabilities. Excellent technical, communication, and customer service skills. Resourceful problem solver with proven ability to bring quick resolution to challenging situations as well as build lasting relationships with customers.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Recognized for having the most accurate currency control out of 116 other stores within the company.
- Obtained the privilege of being the one manager out of 17 other managers to enlighten company standards and policies when needed.
- Consistently overachieved projected profit objectives.
- Controlled cash, credit, and debit functions and invested excess company funds daily.
- Coordinated actions of auditors at multiple sites and resolved problems occurring during audits.
- Resolved dissatisfied customer complaints.
- Maintained the ATM machine to ensure cash availability and efficient service.
Lead Front Line Telephone Operator Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and hard working individual with a high energy level. I have the ability to learn duties necessary my position quickly and efficiently. I have strong problem solving and verbal/written communication skills. I am looking to grow and learn from new experiences and I am willing to do everything I can to contribute to a companies success.
Skills : Sales, Communication, Customer Service, General Office Skills.
- Served as the first point of contact for callers to this organization.
- Answer and transfer calls using a switch board.
- Announces codes for fires, code blue and other extremely important disaster calls.
- Maintains telephone roster of extensions for staff and departments to insure calls are being transferred to the appropriate extensions.
- Performs receptionist and clerical assistance by organizing insurance forms, sorting, filing for the business office, typing labels, preparing third party files, verify eligibility for Medicaid services.
- Ensured the safety of all of the clients by maintaining the security of the building after hours.
- Worked with a multidisciplinary team in order to ensure that clients were not receiving phone calls or visits from people that were deemed to hinder or disturb their progress.
Receptionist Telephone Operator Resume
Objective : Accomplished, energetic retiree with a solid history of achievement in the Administrative Support Assistant field. I am a motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include flexibility, computer skills, completing job tasks timely, being a team player, prioritizing and time management.
Skills : Answering Phones, Answering Phones, Customer Service, Typing 45+ wpm, Filing, Data Entry, Faxing, Copying, Scanning, Email, Microsoft Office, Epic Hyperspace, Icis, Startel.
- Received and transferred 600 to 700 calls a day for VA Hospital, families, interoffice staff and other agencies to appropriate designation in an eight hour work day.
- Faxed day and night call sheets to assigned nurses' stations and other hospital areas.
- Performed code test pages twice a day for CAT Team, Stroke Team and Code Blue Team.
- Monitored and reacted accordingly to code blue, medical air and gas alert, fire, elevator and computer room alarms.
- Contacted Unit 5 via two way radio at the request of staff and regarding some of the aforementioned alarms.
- Responsible for documenting alarm events, physician paging, patient deaths, and emergency requests for teams in log binders.
- Sent emails to appropriate staff regarding alarm events.
Telephone Operator/Dispatcher Resume
Objective : Seasoned Correctional officer with 12 years of experience in a fast-paced jail setting. Core competencies include public safety and security, critical thinking and learning strategies as well as excellent communications and time management skills. Handles task with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Language Skills - Spanish - Written/spoken, Language Skills - English - Written/spoken, Front-Desk Reception, Spreadsheets/Reports, Records Management, Data Entry, Event Management, Calendaring, Executive Support, Travel Coordination.
- Operated telephone systems to advance and complete connections, including those for local, long distance and person-to-person calls.
- Provided assistance for the customers with special requests.
- Performed clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, and sorting of mail.
- Operated paging systems to notify recipients of incoming calls.
- Kept records of calls placed and received.
- Answered telephones, directed calls, and took messages.
- Maintained and updated filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Communicated with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminated or explained information, took orders, and addressed complaints.
Telephone Operator Volunteer Resume
Objective : Detail oriented, hardworking, and responsible professional that has 20 years of experience. I am dedicated and trustworthy to perform the necessary tasks that are needed all the time, every time.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Multiple Phone Line Systems, Office Equipment, Shorthand, Computer Skills, Customer Service, Multi-Tasker, Multi-Tasker, Clerical, Data Entry, Detail Oriented, Dependable.
- Responsible for appointment and reservation scheduling.
- Responsible for data entry, answering multiple phone line systems, message taking and delivery, and file management.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Experienced with copying and fax machines.
- Responsible for answering a large number of calls for accounts and ensuring proper delivery to the correct parties.
- Following protocol of accounts as instructed by our customers.
- Paging and dispatching service calls and important, immediate messages.
Bachelors In Science
Radio Telephone Operator Resume
Objective : Highly motivated individual with a proven ability to learn quickly, create, implement, and maintain procedures both old and new in any environment. I further possess the ability to meet heavy work assignments and deadlines under strict time constraints.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Operate telephone switchboards and systems to advance and complete connections, including those for local, long distance, pay telephone, mobile, person-to-person, and emergency calls.
- Answering customer calls and transferring calls to departments.
- Operate paging system to notify recipients of incoming calls.
- Listen to customer requests, refering directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, and sorting mail.
- Provide assistance for customers with special billing requests.
- Filing and sorting all paperwork requested by a supervisor.
- Calling customers to let them know that orders have come in for pick up.
Civilian Telephone Operator Resume
Headline : Proactive Approach Program Development New Marketing Medium Development Prompt & Prepared Strong Sense of Integrity Time Management Flexible & Organized Emphasis on Customer Service Strong Work Ethic Dedicated.
Skills : CRM, Salesforce, Cpat, Act, Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 20 hours per week Provided telephone operations for Mountain Home AFB.
- Clerical and record-keeping duties as assigned.
- Provided telephone support and a voice of customer service for Mountain Home AFB.
- Ensured vital mission conference calls were placed in a timely and professional manner.
- Professionally investigated and resolved issues presented by individuals inside and outside of the Air Force community.
- Maintained concise telephone logs of all stateside and overseas calls.
- Supported Mountain Home AFB during two deployment cycles, connecting deployed personnel with their families.
Dietetic Technician Program
Telephone Operator/Server Resume
Objective : Professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner, who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising. Demonstrates strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a keen ability to multitask a variety of challenges and responsibilities.
Skills : yes.
- Operates a centralized telephone switchboard system.
- Acts as a liaison between physicians and patients.
- Answer and route calls for over 300 doctors' offices.
- Accurately maintains a system for detailed messages.
- Provides general and non-technical information in response to question from the public.
- Maintains current directory listing and records to provide accurate information to the public.
- Participates on hospital crisis team; respond to hospital codes and call key personal during patient emergencies.
Master of Science
Telephone Operator Lead Resume
Summary : Fluent in English and Spanish Work well in a high pressure environment Skilled with basic computer systems and software Skilled at encouraging others and developing rapport Self-motivated and assertive Quickly learn procedures and methods Professional demeanor Pleasant speaking voice Major strengths in planning, problem solving and communication.
Skills : Microsoft word, POS, Microsoft office.
- Operates telephone systems to receive and connect incoming and outgoing calls utilizing complex computerized equipment and telecommunications software.
- Provides customer service to a variety of difficult calls requiring personal involvement on the part of the employee; such as threatening, abusive, or distraught callers.
- Initiates a trace with local telephone and police authorities on threatening or emergency related calls.
- Maintains records of all calls requiring emergency interrupts, toll calls, and long-distance calls.
- Furnishes information to customers concerning telephone extensions, organizational functions, and staff information.
- Sets up, monitors, and sends confirmations for bridge-line conference calls.
- Modifies and maintains operation manuals, reference books, and/or instructions associated with programs and systems used in the telecommunications unit.
- Performs work related to maintaining, listing, and monitoring telephone files.
High School Diploma
Telephone Operator Resume
Summary : Accomplished Customer Relations Specialist with solid history of achievements in a fast pasted call center. Cross trained in multiple skill sets. Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a professional manner, strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Computer skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Clerical- estimating 60 WPM.
- Answer High volume of calls; operate digital call directory and a public broadcast system for hospital emergencies.
- Screens calls and direct to the proper individual or department promptly and courteously.
- Perform communication emergency/disaster procedures for disaster exercises or actual disasters.
- Facilitate the use of the Language Line for non-English speaking customers.
- Maintains an information log for administrative and public affairs on call personnel.
- Perform a variety of routine typing and clerical duties as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Pleasant personality able to handle one-on-one, interface with Customers via phone, email, or personal contact.