Freight Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly analytical and resourceful candidate offering 6 years of experience as freight coordinator and 5 years experience as inventory control manager for a fortune 500 refrigerants gas company. Demonstrating a talent for analyzing problems, developing procedures and implementing innovative solutions for reconciling and reducing discrepancies.
Skills : Proficient computer skills & knowledge in Microsoft word.
- Manage relationships with internal customers as well as 3rd party providers including procurement, purchasing, accounting, warehousing, and carriers.
- Cost analysis with an emphasis on reduction/savings through carrier negotiations and route management.
- Prioritize order security, accuracy, and on-time pickup and delivery Assist in recovery and expedition of freight in emergency situations Communicate all emergencies.
- Perform corrective actions in the case of an accident and/or delay to minimize additional expenses.
- Process and administer freight claims caused by, but not limited to: improper loading, transit, warehouse personnel, and temperature abuse Monitor carrier performance and safety ratings.
- Update the team and system with any changes in carrier status.
- Code and enter invoices into the accounting software.
Masters In Business
Sr. Freight Coordinator Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, Quickbooks, Multi-Line Phone System, Fax, Communications.
- Plan, organize, or manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, or meeting with individual staff members.
- Direct and coordinate, through subordinates, activities of operations department to obtain use of equipment, facilities, and human resources.
- Enter shipping information into a computer by hand or by a hand-held scanner that reads bar codes on goods.
- Notify consignees, passengers, or customers of freight or baggage arrival and arrange for delivery.
- Direct or participate in cargo loading to ensure completeness of load and even distribution of weight.
Jr. Freight Coordinator Resume
Headline : Owned a RE/MAX franchise for several years, sold the business and moved to Georgia. Have GA RE license, active in real estate as an consultant, helping clients with all their RE needs. Actively looking for the right opportunity to share talents and knowledge of the business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Security, Security, Management Skills, Computer Skills, Sales, Warehouse, Safety, Leadership, Public Relations, Public Relations, Sports.
- Freight processing and stocking functions.
- Supervising and direct merchandising, and training team members to execute productive levels of action.
- Possess interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills.
- Adapted to changes in work environments, work priorities, and organizational needs.
- Proficient in the use of computers, including basic knowledge of POS systems and Windows-based computer applications.
- Manager position of possessing keys to the store and supervised and delegated fellow coworkers tasks and responsibilities as being the person running the store at that time.
- Performed office duties such as executing weekly schedules as well as running sales reports and daily tenders.
- Ability to consistently express, model, and reinforce the "customer first" focus through the Jo-Ann selling model.
Bachelor Of Psychology
Lead Freight Coordinator Resume
Summary : Very responsible and mature, Experienced in working in a team. Friendly and very reliable. Enjoy working in a team, and enjoy fast paced working environment.
Skills : Research, Project, Legal, Legal Terminology, Quickbooks, Recruiting, Written Communication, Media Relations, Press Conferences.
- Interacted effectively with dispatchers, customers, agents, and drivers.
- Prepared quotes for the long haul and out of gauge steel.
- Coordinated with trucking companies to secure driver for full and partial loads.
- Adhered to comply with corporate requirements on carrier performance.
- Resolved problems, booked, dispatched and monitored freight from pick up to delivery with constant contact with the client on the status of the delivery.
- Effectively able to sale our freight services to some of the biggest companies in the world.
- Gained a remarkable amount of experience in ground and air freight transportation, as well as developed a strong knowledge of the transportation and shipping processes.
Freight Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Experienced transportation account representative in search of a position to utilize experience in service and issue resolution.
Skills : ADP, Management, Excel, POS, Operations Management, Hiring, Inventory Control, Customer Service.
- Maintaining store appearance, product presentation, and compliance with Company standards.
- To insure that the sales floor SOP's are never affected as a result of inventory flow.
- Reviewing scheduled inbound product flow and daily schedules to ensure workload coverage.
- Anticipates weather conditions and holiday schedule changes in order to ensure that proper receiving is scheduled.
- Maintaining and adjusting proper staffing levels on all scheduled shifts in partnership with store leaders (MOD) and modifying delivery schedule changes.
- Training team members to execute all activities at required production levels.
- Consulting with store leaders (MOD) regarding inventory discrepancy and product flow issues.
High School Diploma
Freight Coordinator II Resume
Objective : To obtain a meaningful and challenging position that offers diverse tasks that will utilize my computer knowledge, strong people skills and organization abilities and that enable me to learn and offers opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Excellent communication skills, Customer service, Proficient typing skills, Work at quick pace, Self motivator.
- Ensured that shipping document(s), Bill of Lading and for international shipment(s) NAFTA and Commercial Invoices were filled out with the correct information and signed.
- Scheduled weekly freight pickups for certain customers.
- Inputted shipping information onto websites for certain customers such as Union Pacific and General Electric to secure pickup of freight.
- Maintained email contacts to secure pickup of freight for such customer as Nippon Shario and Eldorado National.
- Loaded all freight using standup forklift onto various trucks upon their arrival.
- Unloaded freight from the various trucks with company's orders and used a forklift to deliver these orders to various internal departments.
- Ordered all cardboard containers for our product to be shipped in.
Freight Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Strong leadership skills, extensive knowledge in communication, accountability and responsibility. Vast experience in specialized security services pertaining to high risk situations. Includes proven ability to implement complex problem solving capabilities, individually, as well as a member of a team to accomplish a desired goal.
Skills : Studies at Vatterott college were consisted of Billing and Coding, Pharmacology and Office Emergencies.
- Placed unloaded merchandise in the appropriate zip code pallet location.
- Abided by hourly scheduling for all merchandise while maintain required safety regulations.
- Ensured quality of all packaged merchandise for shipment.
- Inspected the quality of packaged merchandise for shipment of other warehouse associates.
- Located specific packages that were misplaced according to shipment log.
- Attend weekly employee meetings and huddles to ensure quality and team building initiatives.
- Sorted packages that were behind on pick up using a Pilot Jack to the appropriate location.
- Assisted with overtime projects and initiatives to ensure productivity and all department goals were met.
Freight Coordinator/Rep Resume
Summary : An initiator who is goal oriented and a creative problem solver with exceptional analytical and communication skills. Excels in fast-paced, innovative environments, and works well both as part of a team and independently. Professional demeanor with proven ability to interact well with management, team members, vendors, and customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Dispatched and supervised 35 driving associates safely, legally and efficiently.
- Conducted driving associate performance reviews.
- Planned outbound refrigerated freight for assigned regions to ensure on-time and high quality customer service.
- Negotiated price and delivery terms with vendors on a regular basis.
- Communicated and reported status of loads, location of drivers and equipment, and other service level information to customers.
- Ensured all drivers were in compliance with safety department, DOT regulations, and reviewed accidents on a timely basis.
- Coached drivers on fuel cost reduction by stressing the importance of idle time and on time tractor maintenance.
Freight Coordinator/Technician Resume
Summary : Administrative professional offering excellent communication and computer skills. Meets deadlines and works with a high level of multicultural awareness and adaptability.
Skills : Overhead, Vertical, Horizontal, Stick and Flux.
- Coordinated truckloads and LTL loads based off load plans provided by third-party logistics companies.
- Ensure on time production of Customer Product for shipping by coordinating with inhouse departments.
- Accurately prepare Canadian Customs Invoices for border crossing.
- Research missing or lost product Communicated with dispatchers, warehouses and customers regarding outgoing orders.
- Prioritized order security, accuracy and on-time pickup and delivery.
- Updated the database with changes in carrier status.
- E-mailed suppliers, carriers and customers with shipping updates.
Freight Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and results-driven warehouse professional bringing extensive experience in logistics and distribution. Team player and natural leader with excellent communication skills.
Skills : Grant Writing, Case Management, Research, Shipping And Receiving, Dispatch, Logistics, Writer, Management.
- Reported carrier-performance metrics and monthly costs reports to executive team.
- Redirected shipments en route in response to customer requests.
- Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.
- Established long-term customer relationships through prompt and courteous service.
- Communicated all emergencies, delays due to weather and carrier schedule changes to customers and supervisors.
- Picked products for specific routes according to pick sheets.
- Estimated weights, heights and centers of balance to make precise placements.