Journeyman Ironworker Resume
Summary : To apply extensive construction/welding experience in a new capacity, preferably full-time. Open to new opportunities/industries.
Skills : Artist, Ironworker, Lab Technician.
- Put metal buildings up.
- Supported maintence in nuclear plants,.
- Put renforcement rods in concrete, and other jobs dealing with metal.
- Stared out on Coal Fired Power Plants.
- Moved to various projects by the Apprenticeship Committee to get exdperience in all aspects of Ironwork.
- Worked for RC Steel for aprox 5 years as a Structure Steel Ironworker on new construction, Cement Plant Maintainance, Peacekeeper Missile Project at Warren Airforce Base in Cheyenne WY.
- Worked on the support buildings where the Air Force worked on the nuclear warheads.
Associate Of Arts In General
Sr. Journeyman Ironworker Resume
Summary : To apply knowledge, training and experience in a position that will reward both financially and professionally as well as employer.
Skills : Operate forklift, backhoe, front end loader, scissor lift, light crane/cherry picker.
- Operated a forklift and sky lift.
- Had Top Security Clearance on this project.
- Welded, Erected Structural Steel, installed Reinforcing Bars, Pipe Fitting and Welding.
- Certified Welder on the remodeling of the Minuteman Missile sites so they could Accept the Peacekeeper/MX Missiles.
- Responisble for tie rebar for buildings and bridges.
- Erected structural steel buildings and metal buildings.
- Did ordimetal like hand rail and metal stair cases.
High School Diploma
Jr. Journeyman Ironworker Resume
Headline : Would like to use abilities to work in a team, or self-regulating environment. Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as collaborative team member. Also, to obtain a position where can maximize organizational an interpersonal skills and knowledge which will contribute to years of experience that will allow to grow personally and professionally.
Skills : Experience in Ironwork and structural steel welding.
- Responisble for Structural steel construction, welding, rigging, blueprint reading, fabrication.
- Performed various ironworking skills, including, but not limited to: structural steel erection, glazing, rigging, working with cranes and hoists, .
- Worked on various jobsites in the Baltimore area.
- Built steel structures including high rise buildings, bridges, and industrial maintenance.
- Built and installed iron or steel girders, columns, and other construction materials to form buildings, bridges, and other structures.
- Cut position, and bolt down steel bars to reinforce concrete.
- Repaired old infrastructure.
Diploma In General Education
Asst. Journeyman Ironworker Resume
Summary : To obtain a responsible leadership position where there is a high degree of teamwork and motivation among all staff, and where employee participation is welcome in the areas of quality and systems improvements.
Skills : MIG-TIG Welding, AUTO CAD, Forklift Operator, Plasma Cutter, Fabrication, Blueprint Reading.
- Erected steel frames.
- Connected steel columns, beams, and girders.
- Drilled holes into steel for bolts.
- Organized steel accordingly to assembly instructions.
- Unloaded and stacked steel.
- Attached cables to steel and to the crane as well for lifting.
- worked as a machine repair technician.
Diploma In General Education
Associate Journeyman Ironworker Resume
Summary : To secure employment were skills and abilities will prove beneficial to the company leading to growth opportunities, advancement and longterm employment.
Skills : Ornimental Iron Work, Inventory management.
- Worked as a turbine mechanic and fabricator having now become part of Exelon.
- Responisble for maintenance, and mechanic work covers a very broad spectrum of the mechanical field .
- Done structural steel, reinforcing rods, sheeting and decking, glass work and glazing.
- Worked on many structural and maintenance outages at Bethlehem steel and in all these have a great deal of rigging experience.
- Responisble for assembling and disassembling cranes.
- Experienced covers, conveyor systems of just about every type, drives, overhead hoist inspections and equiptment.
- Responisble for trouble shooting, working on and rebuilding cnc machines, heat treating furnaces, assembly systems, test stands, fixture repairs and some machining.
High School Or Equivalent
Journeyman Ironworker III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a company where can utilize skills to their fullest potential and have the possibility to grow within the company.
Skills : Rigger/ Flagger, Welder, Forklift Operator.
- Rebuilt pumps, motors, spindles for cnc machines, hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders and fabricate steel.
- Responisble for turbine mechanic working on the turbine systems, valves swap and rebuild, hp, lp, generator and lube oil systems.
- Used to work in the fort smallwood fab shop, fabricating steel and rebuilding the screens for cooling water intakes.
- Qualified to weld and know how to use a torch for cutting steel hope that would consider for this job openning.
- Responisble for Welding, cutting with a torch, became supervisor on jobs, became superintendent over a year time period.
- Ran projects over several different job-sites and became efficient with the paper work that came with the responsibilities of being a job-site superintendent.
- Understood the importance of client`s needs and the completion of jobs in a safe efficient time frame.
High School Diploma
Journeyman Ironworker I Resume
Summary : Motivated person with more than 16 years in project management in the steel erecting industry. Offers an in-depth understanding of project lifecycles and project development methodologies.
Skills : Welding, Machinist, Avionics, Machinery Maintenance, Electrician, Rigging / Machinery Moving, Steel Fabrication.
- Worked on several large jobs such as: Arizona Coyotes Stadium in Glendale .
- Performed many upgrades to several powerhouses and soda ash mines throughout Wyoming.
- Responsible for welding, cutting and fabrication in general.
- Certified in rigging, forklifts and aerial lifts.
- Done everything from unloading steel and fiberglass duct, to building and setting both.
- Completed everything from pouring the grout to welding and detailing the anchor and slide saddles on the duct.
- Experienced setting dampers and actuators.
Certificate Of Completion In Coursera
Lead Journeyman Ironworker Resume
Summary : Want to do work that results in good for the community for those that need help maybe one day have own nonprofit but dream would be to help people get off drugs.
Skills : Nuclear Construction, Nuclear Construction, Heavy Construction, Rigging, Welding, Supervision.
- Started in a Raising Gang Foreman position, Prebuilding steel and hanging iron.
- Set all the understructure, all the large fan bridges, and all the heat exchanger bundles.
- Made sure all the bolting was complete, refabricated beams, helped weld down heat exchange bundles, and completed an extensive punch list.
- Responisble for Raising Gang Position CU Boulder Power was a smaller power plant.
- Responisble for two story building that was composed with contemperay arcutecture.
- Responsible for hanging raked beams and roofs.
- Had to be highly organized between oppreation and the other trades.
High School Diploma In Computers
Journeyman Ironworker/Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a Superintendent or General Superintendent with a reputable company that allows me to use leadership skills, experience, and knowledge of nuclear construction.
Skills : Cutting Torched, power Tools. Blue Prints, ect.
- Certified welder (unlimited thickness) Lead Abatement Specialist Qualified Crane Signalman.
- Tied rebar on construction sites for reinforcing concrete, loaded and unloaded iron off of trucks with us of forklift and rigging for crane.
- Used cutting torches to fit on site.
- Worked on include Hospitals, bridges, schools, prisons distribution centers, highways all around California.
- Worked in all work conditions and climates.
- Set up fuel systems, HERS and ERS for land and aircraft vehicles, tested fuel, took inventory, and checked for safety.
- Worked nights to complete the installation of over 10,000 pipe supports.
Na In Na
Journeyman Ironworker Resume
Objective : Desiring a position with a company in which strengths and abilities can be fully utilized while coinciding with the company's goal and growth. Ambitious, & motivated professional who pays great attention to detail and have a flexibility in managing a wide range of tasks.
Skills : Ironworker & Rigging, Supervision.
- Required to perform each installation successfully.
- Operated and worked off of a man lift, scissor lift; 125'/135' ft Boom Lift certified.
- Read blueprints Safety First Campaign Rigger 1, Signal-person 1.
- Hung, connected, and bolted up all steel also rigged structual steel to be lifted by crane.
- Responisble for Steel erecting, bolt up, racking, impacting, and rigging.
- Responisble for Welding, Torch Work, Forklift, General Foreman, Foreman, Rebar, Steel Erection, Blue Print Reading, Osha Cards, Drug/Alcohol testing.
- Read blue prints ,place rebar.