Executive Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : Challenge seeking employee with strong work ethic. Strengths include ability to learn and adapt as needed, customer service, employee relations, inventory management and problem solving. Mechanical and computer knowledge. Seeking employment that offers new skill and knowledge building.
Skills : Inventory Management, Customer Service, Employee Relations And Retention.
- Ordered EOM paperwork i.e.
- Received/claimed consolidation, expense ledger, inventory.
- Recruited, hired, and trained by new employees.
- Helped maintain a positive store team.
- Identified employee training and behavior concerns and address these issues in a positive and character-building process of training and support.
- Managed employees and delegate tasks for storage needs.
- Resolved customer complaints and concerns.
- Received customer and company compliments and address these successes with staff.
Sr. Executive Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : Experience in customer relations; Possess the ability to operate office equipment; Professional in appearance; Able to handle multiple tasks.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office.
- Reviewed expired accounts and communicates with customers to promote timely payments.
- Kept accurate records of the past due to account activity.
- Prospected for new business by telemarketing and distributing print materials.
- Get new rental orders over the phone and on the sales floor.
- Completed customer service calls in a timely manner as directed.
- Maintained sales floor, organized with product rent ready.
- Delivered, assembled, installed and pick up merchandise as required.
- Made merchandise "Rent Ready" when it is returned from the customer's homes.
- Kept assigned vehicles clean and maintained as required for safe operation.
Jr. Executive Assistant Manager Resume
Objective : To advance the Executive Assistant Manager career in management and/or customer service management. Responsible for the day-to-day management of the office, including scheduling, personnel and administrative duties.
Skills : Human Resources, Management, Hiring.
- Ensured all associates are following company policies.
- In charged of office accounting.
- Provided an open door atmosphere conducive to high associate morale and excellent customer service.
- Promoted the company image as America's most trusted pharmacy.
- Ensured every associate will greet, assist, provide efficient service, and thank customers in a prompt, courteous, friendly, and business-like manner.
- Used good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensured that all departments achieve their standards of performance as outlined in the company work plan.
- Ensured fair and consistent treatment in administering discipline to promote high associate morale.
Executive Assistant Manager I Resume
Objective : Hard worker girl seeking a challenging position in a well-established organization with the opportunity to develop career and experiences in the field of Management.
Skills : Retail Management, Banking, Customer Service, Time Management, Multi-Tasking, Detail Oriented.
- Responsible for all phases of general office work, data entry services, online research, coordination of meetings, and projecting a professional business image through the use of direct phone and e-mail interaction with our company's clients and customers.
- Included billing, maintenance of client records, typing, compiling reports and statistical data.
- Responsible for petty cash maintenance, document filing, And other clerical responsibilities.
- Provided support to department managers in a nationwide company Answered phones, responded to emails, opened incoming mail, followed up on unpaid paper claims, generated letters, stuffed envelopes, and Coordinated corporate mail-outs.
- Worked with the Board of Directors and their assistants.
- Produced and mailed board books Quarterly.
- Handled confidential information on a regular basis.
- Produced organizational charts, Bonus letters, and other confidential correspondence.
- Assisted with setting up interviews for senior positions.
Executive Assistant Manager II Resume
Objective : Payroll, budgeting Financial Statement Analysis A/P, A/R GAAP Standards, and Government Bookkeeping, Account reconciliation Regulations Journal Entries, General Ledger, Financial Vendor Negotiations Statements Effective time management Superior research skills Expert in customer relations Quick Books Team building, Staff Supervision Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and Fast learner and adaptable to new Outlook ventures.
Skills : Merchandising, Management, Customer Service, Training, Budgeting.
- In-charged of all accounting functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and Ledger Reconciliation, Budgeting, Scheduling, and Payroll.
- Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
- Opened new store locations, and assisted in recruiting and training new staff.
- Reorganized the sales floor to meet company demands.
- Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, and inventory taking.
- Completed a series of training sessions to advance from Assistant Manager to Executive Assistant Store Manager.
- Fulfilled customer-shipping needs using UPS and USPS methods.
- Completed weekly schedules according to payroll policies.
- Trained staff to deliver outstanding customer service and trained all new managers on store procedures and policies.
Executive Assistant Manager III Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position in a well-established organization with the opportunity to develop a career and experience in the field of Management.
Skills : Adaptability, People skills, and Organization.
- Managed the executive office personnel budget.
- Managed all travel arrangements for President, CEO and staff.
- Planned and scheduled meetings in accordance with agenda items.
- Coordinated meetings with outside parties such as suppliers, contractors, customers and media contacts.
- Scheduled meetings for Presidents office with senior management teams and board members.
- Assisted in scheduling meetings for senior managers.
- Scheduled appointments for Presidents office including meeting with executives from other companies.
Asst. Executive Assistant Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging Executive Assistant Manager position and help contribute to the long term goals of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Serves customers by providing exceptional customer service, supervising staff and oversee store operations.
- Completes store operational requirements by recruiting and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with vendors.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans.
- Analyzes operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
Associate Executive Assistant Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain an Executive Assistant Manager position with a dynamic corporation where can use energy and skills to develop, motivate, lead and encourage employee productivity.
Skills : Inventory Management, Operations Management.
- Managed store operations by ensuring exceptional performance and excellent customer services.
- Took necessary measures for recruiting, training and coordinating store personnel.
- Delegated responsibilities to employees to meet the company's expectations.
- Controlled store expenses to maximize profitability.
- Managed weekly numerous inventories.
- Assisted customers in all aspects of store services including handling complaints and inquiries.
- Offered important motivation and supervision to the employees.
- Stocked merchandise displayed on the floor and offered necessary support for merchandising.
Lead Executive Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : An independent and self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills with the ability to grow positive relationships with customers and colleagues. Dedicated and focused, able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve the primary goal.
Skills : Leadership, Problem-solving Analytics.
- Assists the store manager with sales growth, inventory management, shrink control, and departmental operations.
- Provides fast, friendly customer service by greeting customers, patiently listening to their needs, and remaining calm.
- Ensures that employees provide customer service, get to know customers, offer product suggestions, find items, locate out-of-stock merchandise, resolve complaints, and offer appropriate solutions.
- Completes managers, and employees scheduling for the store.
- Assists with ordering store merchandise through group sheets, and ad bulletins.
- Involves with pharmacy operations through maintenance of pharmacy knowledge (ex: systems, policies, and workflow) and spends time in Pharmacy as needed.
- Analyzes pharmacy data and KPIs to understand measures such as a number of prescriptions filled, staffing needs, workflow, and customer service levels.
- Maintains registration as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Merchandises the store, and maintaining knowledge of products and the location of specific items, the layout of the store, hot/sale items, and item profitability in order to provide good customer service.
Executive Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a management Executive Assistant Manager position with an organization to utilize skills and experience to improve operations, increase profitability, and enhance growth.
Skills : People Leadership, Management.
- Drives sales and increases the motivation in employees by showing enthusiasm, sharing vision, establishing expectations and goals, assigning responsibilities, teaching, coaching, tracking results, providing feedback.
- Assists in the analysis of pharmacy performance indicators works with the pharmacy manager and assist the pharmacy during busy periods by answering calls, working register/drive-up window, serving as a technician, etc.
- Greets customers and offers assistance, helps find what they need, educates them on products and services, minimize their wait, answer phone calls.
- Resolves customer complaints by listening, showing empathy, finding solutions, being timely, remaining calm, and responds to the special needs of customers by finding merchandise, substituting products.
- Monitors the customer service provided by employees and other managers and they offer reminders, training, encouragement, analyses customer service information, and develop action plans for improvement.
- Manages employee performance by assigning responsibilities, setting goals and expectations, observing performance, providing feedback, giving recognition, including issuing constructive discipline or making recommendations concerning disciplinary actions Trains employees including orientation, on-the-job training, cross-training, answering questions, determining remedial training needs, including coaching employees informally on all aspects of job performance.
- Promotes teamwork and cooperation among employees by coordinating the workflow, clarifying goals, communicating expectations, addressing conflict, encouraging communication, giving feedback, recognizing efforts, and provides leadership to employees to instill a sense of ownership, empowerment, and motivation.