Credit Consultant Resume
Headline : To keep the information confidential and to do best to contribute to team efforts. Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures and also being flexible enough to adapt to constantly.
Skills : Human Resources, Property Management, Administrative Assistant.
- Provided credit solutions to customers with overdue invoices by mainly making outbound calls from a dialer and receiving some inbound calls.
- Managed contact center campaigns to resolve outstanding debt within relevant credit management policies and procedures.
- Provided customer service specifically relating to customer accounts - Negotiating payments from customers.
- Provided credit solutions to customers to assist them in keeping their services active.
- Organized suspension and disconnection of customers services for nonpayment of invoices or not keeping to agreed payment arrangements.
- Reviewed their credit reports with them to see what areas need to be improved; while letting them know how our services.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas.
Credit Consultant III Resume
Summary : Approximately two years of experience in call center work, over two years of medical experience, and ten years in customer service. Have advanced computer skills..
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Customer Service Skills, Salesforce.
- Consumer Financial Services representative with collections experience in a high volume call center environment.
- Assisted customers and to assure customer satisfaction while meeting performance standards.
- Assisted with inquires and used problem-solving skills to find acceptable resolutions to their issues and complaints.
- Communicated complex rules, regulations, and laws as they applied to explain decisions made, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Utilized many companies operating systems to research customer billing to perform fact-checking, resolve disputes, correct errors.
- Worked with other departments and any third party companies on behalf of customers for billing issues and disputes.
- Assisted customers with payments, advised of payment options, and negotiated suitable payment arrangements.
- Reviewed accounts for credit risks and took appropriate action based on the result.
Credit Consultant II Resume
Headline : Work and be in an amazing environment with amazing people. Strive to be ambitious everyday and won't stop until get there.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Time Management, Dependable.
- Communicated with members when contacting the Credit Union.
- Completed legal letters before and after selling of vehicles at auction. Apply auction proceeds towards the loan balance.
- Completed all title work as needed including contacting courthouses or dealerships.
- Request dealer contracted refunds as needed such as GAP, Warranties, and additional misc.
- Connected with clients, and provide solutions for accomplishing their dreams through improved creditworthiness.
- Handled calls from multiple sources, provide an outrageous experience for all clients by helping reshape/redefine their credit report.
- Advised people in regards to credit types, prepared the documentation files in order to apply for obtaining loans.
- Offered solutions to credit-related issues and problems.
Credit Consultant/Representative Resume
Summary : Currently seeking a new position in an environment that offers challenge, an opportunity to best utilize and improve skills, and display outstanding service. I
Skills : Sales, Customer Service.
- Advised clients or respond to inquiries about financial matters in person or via phone, email, Web site, or Internet chat.
- Assessed clients' overall financial situation by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
- Calculate clients' available monthly income to meet debt obligations.
- Created debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets to assist clients to meet financial goals.
- Estimated time for debt repayment given amount of debt, interest rates, and available funds.
- Explained services or policies to clients, such as debt management program rules, the advantages, and disadvantages of using services.
- Interviewed clients by telephone or in-person to gather financial information.
- Maintained or updated records of client account activity, including financial transactions, counseling session notes, correspondence.
Credit Consultant/Executive Resume
Headline : Extremely motivated to obtain a full time position in a variety of positions where can apply extensive Computer Systems knowledge in meeting the professional goals and objectives.
Skills : Microsoft, Word, Excel.
- Met customer service objectives and revenue collection goals.
- Accomplished these goals with an emphasis on customer service and in accordance with billing subscriber contracts, company policy.
- Handled customer contacts and correspondence dealing with the collection of revenues on existing and disconnected accounts.
- Negotiated and issues service orders to establish entity/account restrictions and restoral.
- Represented all departments and billing subscribers and takes necessary action to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reviewed billing and toll inquiries with customer incidental to collection activity.
- Computed, quote, and process any adjustments, balances, charges, etc.
Bachelor Of Science
Credit Consultant III Resume
Summary : Looking for a company as well as a job. Searching for a company can dedicate the next decade of life to as progress in academic career. Highly motivated and diligent and available to work day.
Skills : Pays attention to detail, Problem solve customer issues.
- Calculated the amount of debt and funds available to plan the method of payoff and estimate time for debt liquidation.
- Contacted creditors to explain the client's financial situation and to arrange for payment adjustments so that payments are feasible.
- Established payment priorities to reduce the client's overall costs by liquidating high-interest, short-term loans, or contracts first.
- Opened an account for the client and disburses funds from an account to creditors as agents for the client.
- Attracted potential customers by answering product and service questions.
- Opened customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintained customer records by updating account information.
Associates In Finance
Credit Consultant/Analyst Resume
Headline : Loyal, dedicated and hard working person who is looking for a new challenge in career life and ready for a new adventure. Have maintained a high professional level of work with clients.
Skills : Strong Communication Skills, Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Representative between customer and Communications, between other billing subscribers and their clients.
- Met customer service objectives and revenue collection goals. Validation and updating of customer credit information.
- Customer service in accordance with contracts, policy, federal/state collection statutes, and tariffs.
- Represented all departments, as well as billing subscribers, Review billing and toll inquiries with customer incidental to collection activity.
- Computed, quoted, and processed any adjustments, balances, charges, etc.
- Negotiated of security on accounts subsequent to the re-installation of service.
- Interacted with other departments/companies to complete collection activities.
Asst. Credit Consultant Resume
Objective : Dedicated and dynamic individual with 6 years of excellent experience working as a customer service Representative, Assuring and providing customers with the best product knowledge.
Skills : Hard Worker, Microsoft office, Networking, Collections.
- Implemented financial planning recommendations. Created charts and graphs to illustrate daily, monthly and annual financial reports.
- Assisted clients with credit facts and information to help build reports.
- Researched market trends and surveys and used the information to stimulate business and revenue growth.
- Assessed customer needs and responded to questions, Provided professional and courteous service at all times.
- Researched market competitors and industry trends to identify potential new products and services.
- Formulated a comprehensive business plan complete with clear and actionable sales goals and targets.
- Entered revenue and expense transactions and prepared expense reports.
Associate Credit Consultant Resume
Objective : A highly organized and friendly professional, able to establish long-term, positive and fun relationships with clients, co-workers and outside resources. Resourceful and detail-oriented.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Time Management, Dependable.
- Top revenued collector of existing and disconnected Qwest residence billing accounts.
- Serviced Availability Query (SAQ) for Initial Training classes.
- Trained coach for additional continuation training during team meetings.
- Implemented corporate structure and objectives to the team while
- Promoted a pluralistic environment of teamwork toward our customers' satisfaction.
- Worked in the Mosaix area for Order typing, system reconfiguration, daily reports, generating C.C.
- Updated the office web page for jobs being run & consultants working any specialty pins.
Lead Credit Consultant Resume
Headline : Monitor and track personal progress. Handle pressure situations extremely well. Handle sensitive matters with tact, poise and diplomacy. Communicate and interact well with individuals at all levels.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Technical Skills.
- Presented treatment plans to patients and finalized all sales. Responsible for collections and daily drawer balancing.
- Applied patients for financing via Care Credit. Helped plan and organize company functions.
- Ordered and maintained a computerized inventory of all supplies, and products.
- Assisted credit customers with personal accounts Provide financial advice.
- Reported and assisted with setting up credit repair services.
- Assessed the client's credit situation resulting in the best possible solution.
- Able to lead a community committee to raise money for local charities.
Credit Consultant Resume
Objective : To obtain a management position where can effectively utilize skills & experience for a growing company. Proficient in multiple software packages including Power Point, Word Processor.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, 10 Key By Touch, Customer Service.
- Responsible for using a ten-step sales process to sell a program to help people rebuild their credit with an auto loan.
- Established customer rapport; gained customer trust, including preparation of household budgets.
- Company internet leads per day in order to gain business for both the company.
- Contacted hundreds of follow-ups on sold and unsold customers, various internet leads, and Birddog leads daily.
- Advertised our business-to-business prospects to expand the company and cliental.
- Set 10-20 appointments per day so that could reach weekly sales goals and monthly goals.
- Peered coaching Lead additional training lectures, "How to give feedback.".